• Published 12th May 2020
  • 468 Views, 21 Comments

The War in Heaven - voroshilov



A failed space flight kickstarts a chain of events leading Twilight Sparkle and her friends to become embroiled in a war that will decide the fate of all of reality.

  • ...
6
 21
 468

Epilogue

It is my belief that the Oracle artefact recovered contains a recount of prior history, not the fantasy stories our earliest scholars and theologians believed. The religion that venerates these Precursors is perhaps, thus, correct in their interpretation of history.

I know not how the rest of their cosmology fits in. What I used to create this account comes from the various stories and accounts told in the Oracle, combined with what my own knowledge and interpretation could bring up.

I encourage all others, those who are of inquisitive minds, to seek the full truth of this matter. Other scholarly interpretations are no more incorrect than mine is correct, given the subject matter, it is wise to assume everything other than your own interpretation is wrong.

It is my hope that future generations will look back on this text, and others like it, and be able to criticise it based on newer, more complete knowledge.

- Sanguine-Heart-of-Blazing-Light


The War in Heaven
by Sanguine-Heart-of-Blazing-Light

Comments ( 18 )

Next time spread out chapter releases a little bit. Give your story as long as it can get on the front page, let it breathe a little

10230332
I probably should've done but I got very carried away

10230379
Sadly not, warhammer is beyond my capacity to write

10230393
Oh okay, I just assumed because of the title and the fact that a chapter is named heretic and the other world eater. But it's really good.

10230661
Thank you very much

Is this, by any chance, based on the galaxy spanning conflict of the same name in Warhammer 40,000?

10231584
I got the name from Warhammer admittedly but unfortunately its not Warhammer.

10231589
Aha. I'll give it a read anyways.

Comment posted by daphnekoller deleted May 14th, 2020

I'm going to be working on this story some point over the next undetermined but definitely rather long amount of time. Both to fix some of the issues that both I and others have noticed with it but also to make it lead more smoothly into the sequel I'm working on because I need to do something during quarantine.

To the one person who may wish to try and read this now, feel free to leave some criticisms or praises. I will try and get back to this as soon as possible.

The rewrite is complete!

The War in Heaven is back; with a newer prologue, grammar and spelling fixes, and slight updates to the story text proper.

Thank you all for your patience!

just wondering, why is the image for this fic a blight from the king's fall raid from Destiny 1?

10553191
I just thought it looked cool

What's a surgical description?

11338163
Just a description of surgery
I wanted to add a warning for it just in case

Login or register to comment