• Published 5th Nov 2018
  • 302 Views, 2 Comments

Satan's first strike - Robert Emerald Fountain

  • ...
 2
 302

Infiltrating Satan's base

Neighsay could not come and assist, because after the bug was removed, neural damage was found present, and he had to have surgery. In other words, he was in the hospital, in recovery. One of their other allies, Malladus, who used to work for Satan, but was fired for so many failures, was with them during the infiltration. Malladus knew Satan's tactics, and his security measures. He had always been a huge help when they recruited him. He helped them find the safest entry point and got them in. They found where the comrades were held, and were shocked by what they saw in there.

"Can you believe this?", Malladus asked as he looked at the holding cells.

The comrades were wearing halos that induced a dreamlike, sleepy state. They were in liquid filled capsules, with breathing tubes down their throats, and wires plugged all over their bodies. They were not moving either, almost as if they were inside a fluid jail. The wires were connected to monitors that showed vital signs. Intravenous lines ran to bags of anesthetics to sedate them if they woke up and tried to get out. Brandon drew a knife and sliced open the membranes on the cells and started pulling the sleeping comrades out. The IV lines were removed and the plugs were yanked out. Alarms went off and they worked quickly to get back on the Lemurian Star. Once onboard, they surgically removed the plug points, and healed the sites with Genesis.

Three days later, the papers all over Equestria said: "ERS HQ BACK UP AND RUNNING. RESCUERS BACK ON SCHEDULE.". The Christians were relieved that the mission went flawlessly for the most part. They held a "Welcome Home" party for the comrades when they were awoken from their trance. Neighsay was glad that his helpers were not killed. They continued to do their job, until they would breathe their last.

Comments ( 2 )
Comment posted by Friendly Spartan IV deleted Dec 22nd, 2018
Comment posted by Robert Emerald Fountain deleted Dec 22nd, 2018
Login or register to comment