• Published 15th Sep 2018
  • 998 Views, 38 Comments

Voidic and The Philosopher's Stone. - lightningman



As Voidic realizes He will be teaching at Hogwarts, He tries to set the course of the Harry Potter franchise on the right track.

  • ...
4
 38
 998

Chapter 25 - Fighting the Face.

"Hello Professor Quirrel." Harry said frowning. Quirrel turned around smiling cruelly at us, but it faltered a little when he spotted me. But he shook his head and continued to smile.

"Hello Harry, Voidic." He said casually, as if we were discussing the weather. "I was wondering whether I'd be meeting you here Harry, Voidic.... I didn't think about him admittedly."

Harry was silent for a while. "Snape was a smokescreen for you." He said. It wasn't a question. Quirrely smiled and laughed. It was growing into that high cruel laugh that was described in the books, but not nearly there.

"AH! You figured that out? Yes, one of my master's more ingenious ideas. Provoking him made him take his temper out on the students more than usual, making him so useful for my plans. Beside him, who would ever suspect p-p-p-poor s-s-stuttering Q-Q-Quirrell?"

Harry was glaring at him hatefully. "You won't get away with this, We'll never allow you to take the Philosopher's Stone." Quirrell's smile faltered a little, but he smiled even wider soon.

"And who are you to think you can take me on? A little Boy and an Angst filled Teenager? My master has been pushing for your death all year admittedly and told me to move onto the Teenager once you were done for."

"So you were the one who tried to kill me at the match." Harry said.

"Yes." Quirrel smiled. "I still have no idea what happened there, but you managed to escape my clutches thanks to luck and Professor Snape trying to save you in the beginning of my curse. I would have you down before that little accident if he hadn't tried to save you." Harry was silent, glaring at him and his turban. "But it was all for nothing since you two are here now." Quirrel took out his wand and was about to cast a spell, but I quickly ran up to him and took out my sword, aiming for his wand, but he was more slippery than I had anticipated and I ended up slicing off his turban, as he stood back up, his turban fell off, revealing bald head and a face on the back of his head.

"YOU FOOL!" Voldemort yelled. Quirrel straightened.

"I....I'm sorry master!" Quirrel said as he kept his wand trained on the two of us.

"Let me... talk to them."

"M- Master. You aren't strong enough to maintain your form yet!"

"YOU INSULT LORD VOLDEMORT!" He yelled from the back of his head.

"N-No my lord," Quirrel said as he turned around.

"Harry Potter... Voidic... See what I have become? Mere Shadow and vapour... I only have form when I share another's body and put my entire concentration on keeping form. But there have always been those willing to let me into their hearts and minds... Unicorn Blood has strengthened. I half expected to see you stumble upon us one of the times my faithful servant here was drinking it for me, but alas, that was not to be." The face smiled, its teeth were yellowing and his eyes crazed and flashing red. "But once I have the elixir of Life, I will be able to create a new body of my own... Now, why don't we stop this ridiculousness and I make you a deal... Join me, and you shall have power... join me and you shall me money and women. Join me, and you shall have the family you always wished for." He aimed this last part at Harry. "You can get rid of those horrible muggles that have been putting you down since you can remember," Harry growled.

"Never! I wouldn't be with them if you hadn't taken my parents in the first place." Voldemort smiled cruelly.

"Ah, yes I remember them. Your parents were brave... I killed your father first, and he put up a courageous fight, gave me quite a bit of trouble him, it's all in the genes, that's why I began this crusade so that wizards can crop their history and become more magically powerful. But your mother didn't bother fighting me, knew it was fruitless, her being such a filthy mudblood. She elected to sacrifice herself for you."

"My MOTHER WAS A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU EVER WOULD OR WILL BE!" Harry shouted and a flicker of rage passed through Voldemort's face before returning to the cruel smile.

"IF that is your choice.... kill them." Voldemort said. Quirrel turned around and casting a killing curse at Harry, But I jumped and got him out of the crossfire just in time.

"PAUSE TIME!" I yelled at him and Harry and I both cast Time Stop. Everything stopped and we got up.

"Alright. Harry, I'm sorry about this, but you need to grab Quirrel, He'll burn in your hands. I'll go invisible and grab the Sorcerer's Stone. It'll be safe. I promise, and we can send it back to the flamels when it's safe. Got it?" Harry nodded and he cut his stop time. I hurried to quirrel and pushed him in the direction of Harry before going in front of the mirror and thinking 'I need to stop Quirrel from getting the Stone, I need to get the Stone and protect it.' I then cut my magic and I appeared in the mirror. It looked determined and winked at me, before taking out the blood red stone and putting it in my pocket. I turned and saw that Harry and Quirrell were wrestling with each other, Harry was exhausted looking and Quirrel was screaming his head off as he turned to ash. I cast invisibility on myself as I spotted Dumbledore run in yelling "HARRY! HARRY!" Harry passed out as Quirrel finally died.

Slowly a black mist rose up from out of the ashes of Quirrel's body, and flew up through the cracks in the ceiling. Dumbledore frowned and looked at the mirror, a few seconds later he was frowning more. He turned around and searched through Harry's pockets. Frowning, even more, he picked him up and brought him through the flames, I followed a few feet back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been Two days since the incident with the Philosopher's Stone and Pinkie Pie was keeping it safe and hidden away in her hair. I was currently making a gift for Harry on a job well done. Hermione and Ron had both offered up their knowledge on enchantments. Hermione was the practical one while Ron was the one who was offering up all of his ideas, Most of the ideas were rather cool but impractical, and most of Hermione's ideas were to lame to put on it, But the rare times that they both agreed on an Enchantment. Oh my god, I couldn't wait to put it on. So far I had added an extra space at the base of it for his wand. I had even added anti-portkey and apparation blocking enchantments that could be activated with a thought once it's linked to Harry. I had even added a Self-Sharpening to it. This was going to be the most insanely useful quill that was ever made.
...
...
...
I hope you know I'm joking. I'm making him a sword like mine. So far I had added a hidden compartment at the base for his wand, so he could put his wand into the handle and when he thought whether he wanted his wand or his sword, he simply needs to think and it'll shoot into his hand. the runes are fueled by Harry's own void magic, but not his natural born magic as that comes to close to being parasitic for my taste. I was currently adding the finishing touches to the Blade runes before I assembled everything together. Nearly every inch of the blade was covered in runes in one form or another.

"Wow, Xayvier, that looks awesome!" Ron said as he walked into my workshop/living room. I jumped and looked at Hermione and Ron walking into my home.

"Wha... How'd you get in here?" I asked confused. I had my mask off as I figured I wouldn't need it.

"Hermione figured out that instead of a password it was magic based. So I suggested void magic and surprisingly it worked." Ron said as he came and looked at the sword I was putting together. "So this is going to be Harry's new sword?" I nod slightly surprised that they were able to get in here.

"Hey, how about we call it something, like etch it's name on the side or something?" I blink and smile.

"Yeah, good idea. But what should we call it?" I said as I trace my hand down the stylized runes down it's center.

"How about Black Fury?" Ron suggested.

"Nah, that's too close to Night Fury, a dragon." I shake my head. "Hmm... How about the Last Protector?" Ron and Hermione both nodded and I began to etch the name on the side of the sword in glowing Gold and Silver lettering.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walked into the Hospital Wing the next day before dinner and saw Harry looking through a book. He was smiling. He looked up and waved me over.

"Hey Voidic!" He said. I smiled and walked over to him. He waved the book he was holding. It was a leather covered book. I recognized it as the book of pictures of Harry's parents that he got from Hagrid. I smiled as I sat down beside harry as we looked through the book. I saw a faint redness around Harry's eyes, But i neglected from saying anything. After everything that he's been through, he deserved it. After a while, Harry closed the book and was smiling brightly.

"So what are you doing here?"

"Well, Ron, Hermione and I were working on something for you. I figured it would help you out in the future if I'm not around. Besides, you being you, you would want to protect others, right?" At this Harry fiercely nods. I smile. "Good, Now before I give it to you, I want you to hold up your hand and repeat after me." Harry holds up his hand.

"I, Harry James Potter..." Harry follows my lead. "Do vow to protect the innocent and the weak..." Harry continues. "No matter who they may be, be they egotistical or wrongly accused. Childlike or Elderly." Harry finishes the vow and a flash of light surrounds him as his vow is accepted. I smile. "Congratulation Harry, you are now the second Protector of Earth. I pull out my sword and tap him on his shoulders like I'm knighting him. I then pull out the other handle and hand it to him. I show him the extra compartment and I put it the holster on his side. I then explain all of the runes and we nick his hand open, putting a bit of blood on the blade. It glowed a bright Gold before fading to a dull mix of Gold and Green. Harry smiles and puts the sword back into its handle and putting it in its holster. Harry grabbed his wand and put it in the compartment in the handle.

"I also have something else for you to do while your at your relative's home." I give him a sheet of paper describing various exercises, both magical (for void magic.) and mundane. "Follow this for the entirety of your stay at their house and you should build up the necessary muscle to protect." Harry smiles at me and nods. I got up.

"So you ready to go to the feast?" I ask. Harry nods and we walk down to the great hall. Once there, I saw the green and silver of Slytherin decorating the hall. I walked to the staff table while Harry sat down with Ron and Hermione. They were chatting quickly away and discreetly looking at the sword We had made for Harry. Suddenly Dumbledore stood up. There was a hush over the hall.

"Another year has gone! And I must trouble you with an old man's wheezing before we sink our teeth into this delicious feast. Hopefully, your heads are all a little fuller than they were at the beginning of the year. And I hope you all have enjoyed the new class that was offered this year. We shall be continuing this class next year as well!" Everyone cheered at this and I smiled widely under my mask at everyone enjoying my class. "Anyway. As I understand it, the House cup is in need of awarding. And the points stand thus... In fourth Place, Gryffindor with three hundred and twelve points. Third, Hufflepuff with three hundred and fifty-two. Ravenclaw has four hundred and twenty-six. And of course, Slytherin with Four Hundred and seventy-two." There was a massive outbreak of cheering from the Slytherin table. But everyone else was looking a little down put. Dumbledore held up his hand. "However, recent events must be taken into account. First... To Mr. Ronald Weasley. For the Best played game of chess, Hogwarts has seen in many years and not losing a single member of his friends to the brutal game." Dumbledore smiled. "I award Gryffindor House fifty points." Everyone began cheering. Percy was yelling.

"My Brother! Got past Mcgonnagal's Chest Set without a scratch!" Everyone settled down soon.

"Second, to Miss Hermione Granger... For the use of cool logic in the face of fire. I award Gryffindor house an additional fifty points." Everyone was cheering and Harry was hugging Hermione tightly who looked overjoyed. "Third!" Everyone quieted down. "To Mr. Harry Potter. For pure nerve and outstanding courage against a corrupt teacher." Everyone gulped. "I award Gryffindor house, Sixty points." Everyone began yelling as they all knew they were tied with Slytherin. Dumbledore smiled and gestured to me, he has a look in his eyes that told me he knew that I knew exactly what he was going to do, and he wanted me to do it. I nod and stood up. Dumbledore sat down and began listening. The hall was like a crypt as they all noticed me. I took off my mask and hood, gazing around at everyone, before speaking.

"There are many types of courage. It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to one's enemies, but even more to stand up to our friends about our own morals and beliefs. Which is why Neville Longbottom deserves ten points for standing up for them." Everyone sat stunned before an explosion of noise sounded from Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor at the exact same time. In no time, Neville was on top of many shoulders, along with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Everyone was cheering that the Slytherins was finally showed up. I smile as I called out over the noise of cheering.

"WHICH MEANS! WE NEED A CHANGE OF DECORATION! DUMBLEDORE IF YOU WOULD PLEASE!" He stood up and waved the Elder wand and the hall flashed changing to a sea of Gold and red. Everyone was too busy cheering to eat anything, and all of the Slytherins except Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle who had suppressed smiles on their faces, looked like they had lost their appetite.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few days later. I was walking up to Harry, who seemed determined to start his exercises early. He was working on his situps at the moment.

"Hey Harry, you ready? The carriages are ready." Harry nodded and put on his robes, putting his hand in his pocket and grasping what I knew was his sword. I was getting cheers from everyone as they remembered they could use their void magic at home, as it was unregulated by the Ministry of Magic, but instead of regulated by me. Harry and I got a compartment, soon joined by Hermione, Ron, and the Twins. We began laughing as the Twins and Harry began throwing around pranks ideas for next year. Soon, we were on the magical platform.

"You must come over and stay this summer." Ron said happily. "All three of you." He motioned to Hermione and I. "I'll send you an owl."

"Thanks," Harry smiled. "I'll need something to look forward to." We walked through the barrier and immediately heard a voice.

"Look, mum! There he is!" I looked and saw Ginny and Molly Weasley. I wasn't entirely sure whether they were part of the manipulation scheme yet, But for now, I'll keep an eye out.

"Busy year?" Molly smiled at Harry.

"Very. Thanks for the fudge and sweater, Mrs. Weasley."

"It was nothing dear." She smiled endearingly.

"Ready are you?" Vernon said. Harry and I both turned around and I noticed Harry looking ready to blast him apart. Vernon looked apprehensive as I grab Harry's hand and shook my head no. Vernon growled.

"Hurry up boy, I haven't got all day." He walked away.

"I'll be sure to send food packages." I whispered in Harry's ear. "And if they get physically abusive. Be sure to put them in their place and tell me, alright?" Harry nodded before walking away with Vernon, lugging his stuff behind him. I smile and walk into a private room. Looking around, I noticed nobody was there and I called for Pinkie. I grabbed her hand and we disappeared off the platform for home.

Comments ( 2 )

No problem, I'm currently working on the first chapter for the second book.

9474863
Thanks, I have a lot of ideas, Literally hundreds for this character, but don't know how to put them into words exactly.

Login or register to comment