• Published 15th Sep 2018
  • 996 Views, 38 Comments

Voidic and The Philosopher's Stone. - lightningman



As Voidic realizes He will be teaching at Hogwarts, He tries to set the course of the Harry Potter franchise on the right track.

  • ...
4
 38
 996

Chapter 8 - Planning for the Prospective

Once I entered into the picture again, my vision was assaulted by a bunch of pink and a slap to the back of the head that was unlike Pinkie Pie's hand. I moved my head over to see Damyon looking both amused and annoyed. I hug Pinkie back and turn to him.

"Damyon? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised. Damyon merely groaned and rubbed his face.

"I got here a few days ago and discovered that you weren't here. So I had to wait for you when I could be dealing with equestrian problems. Seriously. There could be more people appearing at Ponyville right now!"

"And why did you come originally?" I said

"So I could give you this." Damyon pulled out a bunch of dark metal plates.

"What's that?" I ask confused as I picked up a large metal plate that looked like it fit over my chest.

"It's called Darkstone. This is the highest concentration that I could get. Illegally included. Trust me, it was a hassle to keep it on the down low from the media. Do you know how much of a scandal it would cause for The Prince of Equestria to be buying illegal armour? Even if I am the Human ambassador."

"Then why did you get it for me? And what does it do?"

"Because you're my brother. Plus your diving into a literal war. You'll need it. It gives your resistance to magic. At least the magic that I'm aware of. And when it hits you, the physical aspects of it only pushes you back instead of actually getting hit by the original spell. The actual mystical aspects of the spell are completely negated." I was speechless for a second at the sheer overpoweredness of it.

"Are you serious? In a world of magic, that's potentially life-changing for these people."

"Well, That's why I'm making sure that only you have it. So that the timeline isn't breaking and you don't die in the process."

"But... I'm trying to make changes for the better. Like making Harry of his true inheritance. And finding out if Dumbledore is manipulative or not."

"Well, still. I want you to wear this and I'm not supplying any more armour."

"What about Pinkie Pie and all of my other friends? Like Sci-Twi?" I ask confused. Damyon thought for a second.

"Fine. But You'll have to wait. These darkstone armours have to be fitted custom. I had to guess on your own measurements. I don't help you buy your clothes. Speaking of which." He gagged. "When was the last time you changed?"

"Uh.... Last... month?" Pinkie Pie thought for a second and confirmed that. Then she backed up slightly.

"Right... I would suggest cleaning up before you put on this stuff. Alright? But I better go." He was about to leave before I called after him.

"Hey wait! I need your help for a prank I'm planning."

"Hmm? Prank?" He twists back to look at me. I nod and whisper my plan in his ear. His smile grows wider with every sentence I speak. He jumps and basically begins to grab as many supplies he thinks we would need and runs to the Great Hall. I quickly get myself cleaned up.

After about a half hour, I'm walking down into the Great Hall in my new robes and my darkstone armour hidden underneath of my robes. Damyon was already hard at work with the rune sheet that he took from Pinkie and I's place. I chuckle and begin to help him. We connected the runes to a phone. It took a while to get the dead magic runes onto the phone as we did with the speakers and laptop. As well as all of the other technology we put into the classroom and home. Soon we eventually managed it. We could put up a message above the staff table at any point we want and change it however we wanted. For example. I could type in "Hello Everybody." And press a button, and it would appear above the Staff table. Every time it happens, the entrance is random. It could levitate a bunch of food from the tables to create the words, or it could be made by a bunch of sparks. Damyon and I high-fived each other as we tested it out. I typed in some words.

"Welcome to Hogwarts!" and pressed the enter button on the phone. sending a signal to the set of runes that were being kept hidden underneath a loose floorboard underneath the staff table. Suddenly a bunch of pool noodle looking things shot through from the walls and twisted together into the words. We both laughed and cheered loudly as we high fived each other. Damyon said bye after experimenting a little bit more and left. I erased the message and disappeared using shadow walk just in time to see a bunch of the teachers burst into the room to see what all of the commotion was about. Dumbledore was among them and looking extremely confused, but his eyes were twinkling as usual as everyone began to cast spells to figure out what it happened. But since I had used runes and not a wand, they were unable to figure out the cause.

Soon, feeling like their time had been wasted, they left. I headed back to my home and sighed as I collapsed onto my bed. Pinkie Pie being in the next room. I grabbed some paper and began to write down some ideas for nicknames for Fred, George, Harry and I.

Soon enough again, I came up with 4 names. I decided to base the nicknames on names I had heard before. Didn't matter if they were youtuber names or celebrity names. They were names. Just like the original marauders had based their names on their animagus forms. Fred was going to be Vashley Simpson. George was going to be Jovian. Harry was going to be Mr. Furze. And I was going to be Hacksmith.

The next morning. I woke up and began putting up the finishing touches among the school. A few days later. It was finished. Now, all we had to do was wait.

Author's Note:

Sorry that the quality degraded here, but words were just flowing through me without going through my brain with this one. Also, I'm sorry for taking so long on this chapter. But I realized last week as i was heading home on thursday. I had no school on monday or friday. Thanksgiving throwing my damn schedule off. (What schedule. I don't know. But it's a schedule.) Also, just if any of you are wondering about the cat in my trunk. Pinkie usually takes care of her. Sorry about that, but I have two things I'd like to point out. 1. I love animals and I'd never intentionally harm them. 2. I usually don't pay attention to them during my stories. the same thing happened to Jasper.