• Published 9th Oct 2018
  • 727 Views, 2 Comments

Sci-Hulk Crisis - Flameboy

  • ...
 2
 727

Telling Timber and escaping part 2

"Okay, we'll give you all 10 seconds to tell us where the Sci-Hulk is, or we'll kill you all, one by one, to the last one remaining," he said.

(Back with Twilight and Spike)
Twilight groaned in pain when she felt green veins popping all over her body. Since it was so painful, Spike had to put his paws on her lips to make sure the army wouldn't hear.

"10," the leader started counting down. While he started to count down, Twilight felt her legs enlarging. Good thing Rarity made her thigh highs to be stretchable.

"9," he said. Then, Twilight screamed in Spike's paws as her butt grew big. As it grew, her undies started to dig into her buttocks a little.

"8," he continued. Now, Twilight feels abs coming from the bottom of her belly to the top of it. She grew an 8-pack.

"7," he continued still. Twilight, once again screaming into Spike's paws, felt both of her arms growing in length and muscle.
Then followed by her hair turning black, green, and lime. Spike grabbed her glasses with his mouth.

"6," that guy still continued. Finally, Twilight's chest grew, and her face turned green. Then, she opened her right which turned green and growled. Then, she pulled herself up and pushed the bed up with her back and pushed it off with her right hand. Then, Sci-Hulk grabbed one of the legs with her right and left hand.

"5-," that was about to continue on until he heard a crash. Then, he and the two soldiers on each side of him gotten knocked off their legs and get flattened. By the soft part of a bed, nonetheless. Everyone turned to their right and saw Sci-Hulk holding Spike under her left arm. Then, the soldiers held their assault rifles with laser pointers up to Sci-Hulk's chest.

One of the soldiers on the third right of the six soldiers standing started to speak. "We got you surrounded! Surrender now and there won't be any violence needed. Now look, we can do this the easy way-," he said until Sci-Hulk hit the ground with her right hand and made a rock wave. The three soldiers on each side moved out of the way of the short rock wave. Then, the soldiers on the ground looked up at their attacker. She turned to the left side of her and jumped up and punched the blue window, and went through it of course. Everyone who was on their knees looked at their savoir, then to the leader who was pulled up after pulling that bed up.

The leader started to speak. "After her!" The soldiers ran past the hostages and out through the door. When they got outside, turned left and left again, they saw nothing but footprints leading to the right of them. "They lead that way. Men, after that beast!" The leader said. And then, he and the soldiers followed the trail that suppose to lead them to the green amazon. But, unknown to him and the others, Sci-Hulk's head popped out of the backside of the church. Then, she put Spike into a more comfortable position. Next, Sci-Hulk turned to her left side. Then, she jumped the other way. And while she jumped, inside the church, everyone saw her shadow through the not broken glass window. Velvet started to tear up and put her head into her husband's chest. And he hugged her a little tight.

Shining Armor on the other hand, held Cadence's left shoulder, and started to speak. "Be careful,... Twily," Shining said as his sister went to their house to start packing for the journey to protect her family and friends.

Sunset started to walk up to the Sparkle family and started asking about Twilight. "Um, excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Sparkle, but, where is she going? The wedding's here and the army's gone. But, why isn't she coming back here?"

Timber started to answer. "That's just it, Sunset. She's not coming back."

Sunset began to reply back to him. "What? Why?"

"To protect us. That's why," Timber said as he pulled his head down with his eyes closed.

After hearing that, Sunset looked down as well with a tear coming down from her left eye. Pinkie, while holding on to Fluttershy, started crying. And Fluttershy was sobbing. Then, Luna intervenes. "I now we all are sad now, but think of it like this: We're all safe now thanks to Twilight and Sci-Hulk."

Cadence had started to intervene. "Well, Spike was with her, too," she said.

"Oh, then him as well. But for now, let's start the wedding. Twilight would've wanted us to," Luna said. Then, everyone started the wedding again by picking up from where they left off. Velvet started recording with one of those old timey cameras.

Later on, in a hotel in Gion, Kyoto, Japan...

Sorry if I put real places in these kind of stories. -Flameboy.

Twilight was sitting on a bed with white sheets, red blankets, and pink pillows. She was still in her bridesmaid clothing. She held her phone and sees a video of her brother finally getting married. After that, she puts her phone down to the right side of her with her right hand. Then, after 3 slow seconds, she simultaneously put both her hands on her eyes and started crying. Then, while crying, she heard something hit the ground. She looks to her right and sees her traveling bag. She tiptoes over to it, uses her right hand to hold it don, and used her left hand to unzip her black traveling bag with white polka dots on it. Then, once she opened it, a purple blur jumped on her, making her fall on to a white oval shaped carpet. Then, once Twilight saw who it was, she smiled, and laughed as she was being licked by a certain purple puppy. Now she knows that she will make through the most hardest of times.


The End.

Until Sci-Hulk in Japan.

Comments ( 2 )

Ok i have to ask how is the Army can go and hold everyone hostage and not be arrested ro corutmartiled? Give me a good reason seriously as this is beyond dumb right now.

Ok, what I meant to say was was the area 51 kind who were trying to lure Sci-Hulk out of hiding. If you have any further questions, please, if you don't have any thing nice to say then don't say it at ALL.

Login or register to comment