• Published 13th Sep 2018
  • 590 Views, 5 Comments

Legend of Epona - NJH12



Inspired by many stories to make this. Try to find them all.

  • ...
 5
 590

A Warhorse in Equestria

When we last left off Twilight Sparkle wanted to talk to Epona...

Without anypony knowing it, the Wooden unicorn mask and Apple Bloom disappeared. Applejack noticed that Apple Bloom was missing but was surprised along with Twilight sparkle but not Epona they a wooden unicorn filly the 'mane' was amber, green leaves with a familiar red bow in the mane and the wooden unicorn mask face was on her flank.

"Eeeeeeek! I finally have a cutie mark! Also, look, I'm a unicorn! I wonder if I can do magic now?" Woodle Bloom said as she teleported five hooves-steps away from where she was. That act left Twilight Sparkle frozen stiff and unresponsive almost like her brain shattered into many little bitty pieces. The only thing she could still do was breathe and listen notifying the others that she was still alive and could still hear around her.

"Apple Bloom, it would not wise to wear that mask for too long," Epona said with a firm voice with a hint of worry, for the filly.

"Bloom! What did I say to you, always ask before taking things that don't belong to you. Now take it off, please." Applejack said. As the mask was released from the filly's head by Epona's hoofs only.

When Apple Bloom was free, she was sad and happy at the same time. Sad because her cutie mark disappeared once the mask was off. While also worried that her knowledge of unicorns spells vanished with it, and happy because according to Apple Bloom's descriptions. 'that wooden mask was freaking weird and showed her the mask's previous life through creepy images in her mind and mentality 'just knew' how to do magic like she's known it all her life.'

Twilight Sparkle was now unfrozen but almost unwilling to speak until she had the confidence to say eight simple but powerful words, "We never speak of this to anypony understand?"

"Agreed." Apple Bloom and Applejack said together in unison.

Comments ( 2 )

Without anypony knowing it the Wooden unicorn mask Twilight sparkle had disappeared until Applejack notice that Apple bloom was missing but was surprised along with Twilight sparkle but not Epona they a wooden unicorn filly the 'mane' were amber green leaves with a familiar red bow in the mane and the wooden unicorn mask face was on her flank.

This sentence is a little confusing.

9417176
I'll fix it

Login or register to comment