• Published 30th Jun 2018
  • 3,056 Views, 51 Comments

Mistress Shy's New Pet - AmethystMare



Mistress Shy takes on a very enticing new pet...

Comments ( 6 )

It was short as an epilogue, I but does a descent enough, Like the idea that he came back to his home, not keen on the idea Princess Luna knows about it. Still, it had been a fun ride for me, I hope to see more MLP stuff from you.

9118292
Hi - apologies, this was what was requested to wrap it up. It was written to spec. :)

There's more coming: I should finish drafting the next one this coming week but then it will need to sit and go through editing, although it is shorter.

10051651
You can play quite loose with that.

10052275
You seem to be commenting across multiple sites - I don't think I can help with your queries.

One of the best stories on Fimfiction! Apart From Nightmare and Daybreak, and all the side stories, this one I really like. Walking into this, I thought this was going to be another sex story where nothing really fascinating happens. I also had doubts about how you were going to take Fluttershy, an innocent, sweet caring pony, and make her the dominate one. After reading the first three chapters, I took those thoughts and threw them in a fire. You are such a talented writer! Keep up the good work!

10088307
Glad to hear when they are enjoyed! :)

Login or register to comment