• Published 11th Jul 2018
  • 1,374 Views, 33 Comments

A monster born In the eyes of the world - TheLunarDragon



What Makes a monster? Who titles a monster as such? Why is it always their judgement that hurts us? When does a monster stop being one to the world that fears it? Where do they send the monsters when they are done with them? How is any of this fair?

  • ...
1
 33
 1,374

Cancelled Story And Chapter 4

Author's Note:

Im going to cancel This story

I wrote this in a time where I had the time, money, mood (depression), and ideas to work on this. Now I'm mostly just surviving post pandemic and feeling either too tired or distracted when I'm not busy to write aither this story or start a brand new one.

Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the idea of writing and even write down ideas when the cone to me, but until I have a complete story mostly written down and flushed out, I'm not gonna post it. I started writing this story with only a start and an ending in mind with very little ideas of how I wanted to get from point A to point B.

Enjoy what was the beginning of Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Fears to Break the Mind and Consume the Soul

I was suppose to be enjoying a meal with the princesses. I was not doing that. I was trapped in pitch blackness with the ability to hear the panicked screams and yelling outside my body. I couldn't understand them though. It was like swimming in a small pool of negative emotion and hearing them as well. I had been here for a while. I could feel my body though. it was giving me new sensations that I had never experienced before. you know those moving things under my skin I told you guys about. Well turns out they were testicles that stayed under my skim until I felt scared or threatened. How did i know this? Mostly because shortly after passing out, I felt them come out of my back and not only wiggle in the air but also rap me in a cocoon. Now I am stuck in the cocoon unable to see or properly hear and with absolutely no knowledge of how to get free.

I was pretty sure the the two new friends I had just made were freaking out and trying to set me free. How do I know? Well for one, every now and then i'll see some part of the darkness glow blue or yellowish orange. I was trying to calm down, but sadly that was not happening any time soon. At this point I was just excepting my doom, but for some reason, i was not running out of oxygen or in pain from warping myself so tight. I was stunned for a while. I was then that I started to wonder if I would ever get out. It took a while before I mentally just yelled at the tentacles to go away that they budged. They then slowly started slithering back into my skin through my back and I was met with a hospital room with my two new friends, a doctor, and a nurse jut staring at me.

"What happen to you!" shouted a very stressed and scared Celestia.

"I have no idea. I was just fine and then it was dark. It was then that I heard muffed voices and started to freak out. It was only when I calmly told the things to go away that they started to move." I told the sisters, trying not to freak out and activate the testicles again.

Luna looked at me with fear. Like her sister was earlier looked like i was a monster that would attack them for no reason. My words were not comforting her at all. She was holding tight to her sister, who seemed less scared. I wonder why. She wasn't even looking at me like a monster like her sister Luna was. She was looking at me now almost like a mother worrying about her hurting child. but also a look that said "you are to blame for your pain." It was interesting to say the least. This was not my idea sit down place for our talk so I looked to the doctor and nurse and was about to ask if I could go, but they were no longer there. One look at me and they vanished.

I turned back to the sisters and asked " Shall we head back and continue the conversation we started or do I need to stay here?"

Luna and Celestia both looked each other and told me that we were staying here, just encase I had another 'episode'. It was clear that I was still in trouble and that they worried for my and other's safety.

Comments ( 4 )

11753619
I understand my friend, I hope that your situation improves and that you find the courage and inspiration to improve and be happy, I wish you the best! I know that you have overcome this dark phase in your life.

11753700
I moved away from the toxic person causing my depression, but had to leave everything I knew (Including friends and family) and move to another state where I'm currently living in an old run down family house after the grandmother passed and gifted it to me. So upside is I'm working on the depression and mistrust of others. Downside is until I can either move into a new place or fix this place up (both options requiring money I don't have) I'm stuck just putting out ideas in my notebook.

11754101
Every difficulty comes to be overcome and to strengthen you, this will pass but the marks will remain to remind you of your falls and your achievements, stay strong mate, and keep fighting to achieve your goals!

11753619
Same here but I’m mostly waiting to publish the rest of it until I get my head straight my friend.

But I understand your situation so be well my friend

Login or register to comment