• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 2,646 Views, 50 Comments

My Little Four Sword: Teamwork is Magic - ErmehgerdMurica



In the forests of Hyrule, the four Links travel in search of- wait. Are those 6 colorful PONYS? Wut?

  • ...
6
 50
 2,646

Hyrule Castle Falls

Sorry 'bout the wait, but something very weird happened. It was out of this world. Supernatural, even.

Chapter 6

Hyrule Castle Falls

The solders stood around the castle that day, keeping an eye out for any trouble. One solder in particular, a good friend and a mentor to Link, noticed a strange dark cloud moving towards them rapidly.

"What is that? There's a huge black cloud coming towards us!" He told his fellow knights.

Above the castle, ridding on a huge black Charrazard (Why not?), was Shadow Link. His grin widened when he saw that he had reached his destination.

"Creatures of darkness," He began a speech that I was polite enough to type for you. "We've lived in the shadows for far to long! Now it's time for US to steal the show! GO! TAKE DOWN HYRULE CASTLE!!!" At his word, dark monsters diver bombed the castle and attacked.

Link's father (I swear to god of all the background characters, his official name is the hardest to find. So don't ask) was one of the first to start counter-attacking the dark shadow beings.

"Stand your ground!" He ordered to his men. "Don't let the monsters get into the castle!"

He fought through the group of monsters to Zelda's throne room to search for her. He called her name twice and opened the door.

However, when he opened the door, he saw that the throne room was trashed. The throne was toppled over and cut with slash marks, the curtains were torn, and the ground was littered with splinters. And there was blood. He didn't notice where the blood came from until he saw...

"Link... LINK!"

Link's father rushed over to help his son. There was blood all over his tunic near his heart and he was unconscious, his sword in pieces.

His father new he was dead. His body was cold, and getting colder every second. But he couldn't quite grasp the fact that his only son was gone.

"What happened to you?" He asked. "Don't tell me, you tried fighting them off yourself, didn't you? You idiot!"

It finally started to seep in: Link was dead. He was too late. His father began to do something he hadn't done on years. He wept.

"Please... Spare my son's life..." He whispered. "I beg of you. Take mine instead. Take anything you want! ... Please..."

He held his son for a few seconds more. Then he felt Link moving. He's alive! He thought to himself. But then Link started laughing.

"Hehehehe, well aren't you a good father..."

"Huh?" He pulled away from his son and noticed he looked different. He was... almost emo. He was so shocked, he was unable to speak.

"Your pathetic words almost made me cry..." Shadow Link said. He then began to laugh again as he grabbed Link's father by his shirt. There was a black aura, blah blah blah, His fathers eyes widened, blah blah blah, Shadow Link laughed like someone from a mental ward, blah blah blah... lets just skip to the good part.

There was a *Clang!*, and all that was left of Link's father was his armor.

"Allow me to introduce you to the world of darkness..."

~~~~~

"C-come on..." Link panted. "Just a- just a little bit further..."

"How much farther until we reach the castle, darling?" Rarity asked.

"If we keep following this path, then we should be out in the city in no time." He relpied

"Hey, how 'bout we rest for a little bit, huh? the red Link asked.

"We don't have any time, we need to tell Dad what's happened with Zelda and Vaati." Link replied.

"Yeah, Ok, but before that, let's chose!" Pinkie Pie said with one of the biggest Pinkie Pie smiles anyone had ever seen.

"Uh, chose what?" Rainbow Dash asked, landing near Pinkie and the red Link from the air.

"Well, Pinkie and I were thinking," the red Link explained. "It'll be WAY to confusing if we just call each other Link, so lets chose nicknames! Since I'm wearing red, I'm gonna call myself Red!"

"You would be Blue!" Pinkie Pie said, pointing her hoof at Blue.

"Say what?" Blue said

"Um, the Link wearing violet can be... Oh! Vio!" Pinkie said

"And you would be Green!" Red said to the green Link.

"So, whadaya think?" Pinkie and Red smiled as she said this.

"Took you this long to come up with THAT?" Vio said.

"It, feels kinda weird, but, I guess we have no other choice." Green said.

"Hey, don't go changing people's name left and right! I don't wanna be called ANYTHING but Link!" Blue said to Pinkie and Red.

"Isn't it a great idea? I must be a genius or something!" Red said, ignoring Blue.

"More like, an idiot!" Blue said. "Just so you know, I'm not interested in working with ANY of you!"

"Well, that's a relief." Vio said. "Working with a brainless IDIOT would only slow us down."

Blue started growling. Then he turned around, grabbed Vio by the shirt, and slammed him against the nearest tree, catching everyone off guard. "SAY THAT TO MY FACE!!!"

Vio was unfazed by the surprise attack and only huffed in response.

"Stop fighting, yall'!" Applejack said.

"Look," Green said. "All four of us are the same person. We're not gonna get anywhere fighting like this."

"IT MAKES ME SICK KNOWING THAT THIS WIMP IS A PART OF ME!!!" Blue said as he let go of Vio and pointed at Red.

"HEY! That was uncalled for!" Rainbow said.

"Huh?" Red looked hurt by Blue's sudden outburst. "I'm not that wimpy, am I?" Red looked like he was gonna start crying.

Blue still wasn't finished ranting, though. "I"M THE REAL LINK, GOT IT? NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!"

"Oh, the real Link, huh?" Green asked. "Well, in that case, since I'm wearing GREEN, I guess that makes ME the real Link!"

Classic.

Now Blue was pissed. "QUITTRYINGTOACTCOOLJUSTCAUSEYOURWEARINGGREEN!!!" He yelled as he drew his sword. "DRAW YOUR SWORD! WHOEVER WINS GETS TO BE CALLED LINK!" He didn't even to give Green a chance to draw his sword before he swung at him. Green blocket the shot using the still sheithed sword.

"Hey!" He said. "Don't draw BEFORE you say that!"

"I wonder why we all have such different personalitys, when we're technically the same person." Red said.

Blue and Green ended their fight and were now ignoring each other.

"Our personalitys may have been spit into four," Vio said. "But we all still have the strength of the original Link. Green is aggressive."

"Hmph."

"Blue is short-tempered and over confident."

"WHAT?!"

"And you, Red, would be optimistic."

"Ooooooooh, NOW I get it!"

"I guess that makes you smart, huh Vio?" Spike asked

"I prefer to think of myself as calm and level-headed."

Not two seconds after this, they heard someone walking through the valley. There was a lady and a teenager and they seemed to be frighted and in a hurry.

"Huh? Who's that?" Rainbow asked.

"She's, the castle's cook, isn't she?" Vio said.

"It's Ms. Marsh!" Red said.

"HEEEEY, MS. MAAAARSH!!!" Green called to her.

Ms. Marsh heard Green and turned towards him. She gasped and looked even more frightened than before. He just assumed he saw his new pony friends and his clones. They all ran towards her, but Vio was hesitant.

"Wait! Don't all go at the same time you-" Vio didn't finish his sentence and ran after everyone.

"Ms. Marsh, is it?" Twilight said as she approached the cook. "Great timing. I'm Twilight Sparkle. Could you please lead us to-"

Ms. Marsh pulled out a frying pan that she had packed with her stuff, pointing it at the four Link's. She didn't even notice Twilight or the other ponies. The teenager with her hid behind her skirt

"Don't come any closer, you monsters!" She said. "I didn't think you'd come after us this far."

"Huh?" Red looked hurt again. "Ms. Marsh, how can you be so mean to us?"

"Ms. Marsh, it's just me, Link." Green said. "I pulled the four sword from that stone and got split into four. All of us are the same person. And these are our friends." Gestured to the ponies and Spike.

"I'd always thought you were such a good little boy." She said. "But after seeing you do such awful things... Your nothing but a devil!"

"Just what the heck is SHE talking about?" Rainbow asked.

"Wait..." Spike said. "Maybe she's talking about that other guy..."

Surprise Mode activated. *boop*

Green grabbed Ms. Marsh by the shoulders.

"Ms. Marsh, did something happen to the castle?!"

Comments ( 10 )

My longest chapter so far. I hope you like it!

"Huh?" He pulled away from his son and noticed he looked different. He was... almost emo. He was so shocked, he was unable to speak.

"Your pathetic words almost made me cry..." Shadow Link said. He then began to laugh again as he grabbed Link's father by his shirt. There was a black aura, blah blah blah, His fathers eyes widened, blah blah blah, Shadow Link laughed like someone from a mental ward, blah blah blah... lets just skip to the good part.

:ajbemused:...:facehoof:

1148600
Well, what do you expect from a 12-year old girl writing a Zelda Fan Fiction at 12:00 AM on a school night?
:unsuresweetie:

1153985 I wouldn't try and use that as an excuse. :ajbemused:

MOARMOARMOARMOARMOARMOARMOARMOAR!!!!!!!!!x9999999999999999999999999999999999. I DEMEAND moar, because if you don't, I'LL BE AS TEMPERED AS BLUE (and normally I'm like Vio, even the backstab- oops. Spoilers)!

Link, dark Link attacked the castle!

-Let's go get Misconduct and Nihai to ambush DL and Vaati!-

(Good idea! I'll get my energy sword!)

~I'll make some chocolate grenades!~

you're all forgetting we can't interfere with set events! I don't want to crash the timeline!

Make more please
It makes me sad I loved this😭😭

Make more please
It makes me sad I loved this😭😭

Login or register to comment