• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 2,646 Views, 50 Comments

My Little Four Sword: Teamwork is Magic - ErmehgerdMurica



In the forests of Hyrule, the four Links travel in search of- wait. Are those 6 colorful PONYS? Wut?

  • ...
6
 50
 2,646

Vaati's Release: Part 1

Okay, my brain is somewhat fixed. So, where were we? Oh yeah. Pinkie's chainsaw.

Chapter 4

Vaati's Release: Part 1

Pinkie Pie was about to destroy the sanctuary with her chainsaw when Spike said, "Pinkie, you do realize there weren't any chainsaws in medieval times, right?"

"So?" Asked Pinkie.

"So, no chainsaws. It would freak a lot of people out."

"Like me, for example." Link added in. His face was white and he was reaching for a sword he didn't have.

"Fine. No chainsaw." Pinkie said. Her power tool disappeared and she pouted. "Hmf. Your no fun."

"Well, now that we have that settled," Twilight said. "Who is this Princess Zelda? You never explained that part to us."

Link told them about Zelda and the Six Maidens, The Four Sword Sanctuary(Which they found out they were in), and how Zelda was kidnapped.

"Okay, now you guys tell me how you got here." Link said after he finished.

So everypony told Link about the Elements of Harmony, the visions, and the liquid ball that showed Hyrule castle under attack.

"Well then, we have to get back to the castle and stop whatever is attacking!" Link exclaimed.

"Hey! Maybe that sword might have something to do with leaving!" Rainbow added. She pointed to the sword in the center of the room.

"The sword? Uh, I-I don't t-think that's a good id-dea." Link stammered.

"Well, sugarcube, ah don't think we got much of a choice." Applejack said

"... When you put it that way..."

Link walked up to the sword, and put his hands on the handle. He took a few deep breaths and closed his eyes.

Then he pulled the sword. For a moment, the room filled with a very bright light. So bright, in fact, that everypony had to shield their eyes.

When the light died down, their eyes still hurt from the sudden brightness. "Well, that was interesting." Twilight said, still recovering.

"My eyes must still be messed up," Rarity said. "Because I'm seeing four of you, Link!"

"Uh, Rarity?" Fluttershy said, slightly scared.

"Yes, darling?"

"I don't think its your eyes."

"What makes you say that?"

"Because I see them, too!"

And, sure enough, there really were four Links! But they all wore different colored tunics. One wore red, one wore blue, and one wore violet. And each of them had a copy of the Four Sword the real Link just drew.

"Mother of Celestia..." Rainbow said under her breath.

"Well, this is... weird." The blue Link said.

"This is so cool!" The red Link smiled as he said this.

"Well, we're wasting our time," Said the violet Link. "What we need to focus on it getting out of here and saving Zelda."

"He's right, you know." Twilight said.

"Well, lets make that goal number one then!" The real Link said.

Every person and pony agreed. But then, the ground started shaking.