• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 2,645 Views, 50 Comments

My Little Four Sword: Teamwork is Magic - ErmehgerdMurica



In the forests of Hyrule, the four Links travel in search of- wait. Are those 6 colorful PONYS? Wut?

  • ...
6
 50
 2,645

Vaati's Release: Part 2

OMG, you guys, SO SORRY for missing my deadline for the next chapter!!! Maybe this picture will clear things up:

LOOOOOOL XD Lets begin.

Chapter 5

Vaati's Release: Part 2

The ground was shaking violently. Everyone struggled to stay standing as something rose from the ground where the sword once was. At first, It was just wind. But eventually, the room shook so hard the walls and ceiling started to crumble, and the wind sucked up the rubble and formed a giant monster. With all this movement, it was amazing that anyone could not get hit. The rock creature had finally took shape and spoke.

"Sunlight! Fresh air! To be free at last! The outside world is so beautiful, it will almost be a shame when I DESTROY IT!!!" The obviously evil being laughed after announcing this.

"THINK AGAIN, HARD HEAD!!!" The blue Link shouted back at the monster. He rushed the creature and cut off his left arm easily.

"Ha, not so tough now, are ya?" He said.

He didn't stay smiling for long. The missing arm only grew back, and it began to shoot rocks at everyone.

"His regeneration is too fast! We need to rush him all at once and get different parts of him in order to defeat him." Twilight said, preparing to attack.

"On my mark!" The green Link said to everyone. "One, t-"

"TWOTHREE!" Shouted the blue Link, and he rushed the creature again.

Everyone but Fluttershy followed, but there were some issues about who attacks where.

"Hey, watch it, AJ! I'm getting the head!" Rainbow shouted as she crashed into her.

"Now, ah don't think that's fair to tha rest of us, you gettin' the main part of his body!" AJ returned.

Twilight and Rarity both aimed for the right leg, and they both hit each other with their magic.

"OW!!! HOW DARE YOU!" Rarity shouted at Twilight.

"Sorry, Rarity! I didn't mean to hit you!" Twilight said back.

"Watch it, ASS HAT! You almost slashed me!" Green Link said to blue Link.

"You watch it, ASPARAGUS HEAD! I'M taking this part! Go find your own!" Blue Link retorted.

"Does ANYPONY know how to work together?" Twilight asked.

"I don't need help! I can take this guy down!" Rainbow responded. "But maybe if SOMEPONY didn't always get in the way..."

"Now, don't go blamin' me for this! Ah was closer to the head then you wer'!" Applejack said to Rainbow.

"See, we've never been really involved with the whole 'Teamwork' thing." The red Link said.

"We can't rely on others for help. If we wait, it might be too late." The violet one said.

"I don't NEED to be on a team. I can handle my problems on my own!" The blue one said.

Those last few lines sounded very familiar to Link. Wait, last night in Castle Town! Oh, Dad. Why didn't I listen... He thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Fluttershy was hiding behind a rock, and Pinkie Pie was bouncing around like nothing was happening. The creature took this chance to surprise and eliminate them while they were distracted. He opened his mouth and began sucking in an endless breath, pulling at everyone.

The wind was getting stronger, forcing everyone to grab hold of something.

"I can't hold on too much longer, darlings. I just can't." Rarity said.

"No! We can't give up! We need to save Zelda!" Link shouted.

The four Link's eyes got bigger, and it seemed they all had the same thought. At the same time, they let go and angled them self's at the creature. They managed to get him in different spots of his body without being eaten.

The ponies used this as an chance to attack as well. Rarity and Twilight combined their magic to strike the chest, AJ repeatedly bucked his legs, Dash flew around his head to blind and confuse him, and Pinkie bounced on his head like a jackhammer.

Eventually, the rocked crumbled and the wind turned into a ghostly being. Without a doubt it was Vaati. (Since I'm too lazy to describe him, here's a picture:)

He looked at them, angrily at first, then an evil grin shown on his face. He fled to the broken wall and escaped.

Everyone watched him leave. Then they remembered the image the ponies saw and without a word they followed after him.

But in the shadows, a white grin appeared and Shadow Link took form.

"You can run to the castle as fast as you want, you will never make it in time to stop the vision." He said. He laughed evilly and vanished just as fast as he appeared.