• Published 7th Aug 2018
  • 1,265 Views, 3 Comments

Gaze into my ... Everything - Homeshine



Diamond Tiara hypnotizes her mother into going out naked, as part of an effort to make her mother nicer. (Note: commission story; different vibe than my other stories)

  • ...
6
 3
 1,265

4 Dream come false

The first words Diamond Tiara greeted Silver Spoon with when Diamond opened her front door were, "Do you know where my swimsuit is?"

Silver Spoon stopped. "No."

"Darn. I was hoping you took it home by accident the last time you were over to use the pool. We can't find it anywhere."

Silver Spoon was already wearing her suit. They were going to meet the CMC at the community pool later, mostly just to get out of the house, away from Diamond Tiara's mother. Diamond wanted to be around as many of her friends as possible; it helped her feel more secure.

With that admission, a distant "found it!" was heard, and Diamond raced off. When she got to the top of the stairs she saw her mother there, and felt... dizzy.

Something was...

Her mother interrupted that train of thought. "I found your suit. It's on this hanger. The butler must have hung it up with the tuxedo suits for some reason." Her mother held out the hanger for inspection. Sure enough, the two shoulder straps of her one-piece suit were hung on the hanger, as if it were a tux suit coat.

"Oh. That's good. I'll just get changed, then." Had her mother gotten over her little snit already? Wow, that naked run must have affected her more then she thought. The book was working!

After changing into the swimsuit, Diamond Tiara came back down to the door, "Let's get going before Mom changes her mind."

Silver spoon asked, sounding surprised, "What happened to your suit?"

Her mother answered, "Oh, we both spent a long time looking for it."

Diamond Tiara agreed, "For ages. Let's just go."

"ohhhhh .... Kaaaaay. Wow, you're ... really eager."

"Bye, mother!" Diamond herded Silver Spoon out the door, "C'mon. Let's get going. I think she's up to something, and I don't want to be here when it goes off."

"Oh. I guess that makes sense..." Silver Spoon chuckled. "I remember that one night we went skinny-dipping in your pool."

"Yeah, but this is the community pool. I kinda wanted to find my suit for that."

"Oh, well."

* * *

"And then what happened?" Sweety Belle asked.

"And then I stopped having second thoughts. She was on her own getting home. I told my mother to just WAKE UP!, and ran off, but it seems to have worked. She was much nicer today. She even helped me ... find ... my ... "

Applebloom replied, "That really sounds cruel, though. I don't know if I would have done that, no matter how mad I was, and I've been plenty mad."

"I don't know. I might have done it to Rarity the time she lost my ... what's wrong, DT?"

Diamond Tiara was still looking down in shock. Her swimsuit had simply vanished when she'd said 'wake up' and imagined bringing her mother out of her induction. No. It couldn't be. But it be.

"Yeah, are you okay?"

"Having second thoughts now, ain't ya?"

Tiara was naked. How long had she been naked? When her mother 'found' her swimsuit? That meant ... she'd ... walked ... all the way here... all the way through Ponyville naked.

Oh, Celestia, that explained her friends' reactions when she stepped out of the locker room after putting her towel and things in the locker. Silver Spoon was there talking to the CMC, saying "Yeah, she had a lot of trouble finding her swimsuit," and her friends had tittered a bit, but she didn't think anything of it at the time. She must have been explaining it, her nudity. And-

"Earth to Diamond Tiara. You didn't hypnotize yourself did you? Wake up." Silver Spoon snapped her fingers a couple times.

"Ohhhh, that's how she had the courage to go skinny-dipping!" Scootaloo said. "And now you've ruined it, Spoony."

Silver Spoon's eyes got big, "Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry. You must be feeling so terrible right now. Can you re-do it?"

Diamond Tiara stopped. They weren't even laughing at her. They were calling her courageous. "I ... I ..."

Silver Spoon started climbing out of the pool over the side, "I'll go get you a towel. I'm so so so sorry."

"No, I... I think so. No, it's okay. I think I can...." Silver was already wrapping a soggy towel around her nude midsection, emblazoned with Silver Spoon’s cutie mark; this was her towel.

"There you go. Feeling better? I must have left you feeling *humiliated*. I can't tell you how sorry I am."

"No it's... it's okay... really." clutching the towel tightly around herself, Diamond ran for the locker room.

*

She started at herself alternately nude in the full-body mirror. "Go to sleep. Wake. Up. Go to sleep. Wake up." Her swimsuit flashed off and on, vanishing and reappearing, the swimsuit her mother had given her.

There was no other explanation.

She didn't even have any clothes to change into.

But the strange thing was, no one cared. No one made fun of her; if anything Silver Spoon was feeling bad for her, and Diamond Tiara felt bad for making Silver Spoon feel bad. Silver Spoon had thought it was her fault. Tiara couldn't let her go on feeling that way.

She wrapped Spoony's towel tightly around herself and stepped out into the sun, wearing only that.

* * *

They were all hanging around the locker room doors, exchanging whispers, "I still say we go in." "No, she needs some time to herself."

Silver Spoon spoke up, "Thanks, I'm fine." She whispered to herself "go to sleep" and the suit reappeared, wrapping itself around her. She at least felt decent again, even though she knew intellectually it was only an illusion. "Here. You can have this back, now." She unwrapped the towel and handed it to Silver, looking her straight in the eyes with a smile, wearing only her insubstantial swimsuit. "If we lay it out in the sun, it should be dry when it comes time to stop swimming."

"You mean, you're still gonna skinny-... swim with us?" Scootaloo asked.

"Sure. I mean, we were together for like, fifteen minutes while I was naked, and that went well. Let's finish the story."

"In that case... it's just the five of us, right? There's no one else here?" Scootaloo was looking around like a scared chicken, before finally untying her bikini top and bottom, and skinned out of her suit entirely. "There."

"Let's get back in the water."

* * *

"So you weren't planning on skinny-dipping today?"

"No, I ... oh no. Speak of the devil."

Scootaloo startled and pressed herself against the side of the pool to hide her nakedness with the pool wall, "Maybe this was a bad idea."

If Spoiled Rich noticed Scootaloo at all, she gave no indication of it, walking out of the locker room straight for where Diamond Tiara was talking. "You know, it's just not as much fun when you don't notice, so I'm going to do the same to you what you did to me. Wake." She paused for emphasis, "Up."

Her "swimsuit" vanished again, but then, it really didn't matter, did it? It was all in her head, anyway.

"You're being very mean." Silver Spoon yelled back to Spoiled Rich on 'shore'. "You're just asking for her to do it back to you again!"

"No...It's okay. It's fine." Diamond Tiara smiled, and started climbing the pool ladder, still naked, not even bothering to imagine a new suit around her. "And do you know why?" She stood her nude self face-to-chest with her mother.

"I paused too long. Wake up. Wake...UP! Wakeup Wakeup wake-"

Diamond cut her off, "because these are my friends. I'm among friends, so I'm not vulnerable." She crossed her arms in front of her, just below her breasts, "So who cares? They don't. They're supportive of me."

Spoiled Rich apparently didn't have anything to say to this. She simply turned and walked out.

*

Epilogue:

"So I'm wearing a real swimsuit this time... I think. I'm wearing clothes, right?"

"Yes," Silver Spoon laughed. "But we're in your pool this time. You could still skinny-dip like Scootaloo is."

"Yeah, but my Dad is coming home, so I kinda don't want his first sight of me to be naked."

"Oh, crud!" Scootaloo yelled, "I didn't bring a swimsuit at all." She self-consciously covered herself with her hands under the water.

Her timing was perfect, as Filthy Rich took that moment to come out the back door. "Well hey there, honey."

"Daddy!" she clambered out of the pool, arms outstretched for a hug.

"We'll have to make this a short hug; you're gettin' my clothes all wet." Rich laughed with true mirth as he hugged her anyway and kissed her on the forehead. How about I join you in an hour or so after I get everything wound up."

"Okay."

With that, he left.

"Do you think he noticed I was..." Scootaloo started, but stopped, looking down in embarrassment, still covering herself with her hands.

"Naked? Don't know. Maybe he didn't notice. Maybe he did and didn't say anything." Diamond Tiara responded. "He's very shrewd that way. Very diplomatic."

Sweetie Belle had a better answer, "It's like quantum. No one can ever tell whether he did or not, so does it really matter?"

Evidently, Scootaloo decided that it didn't, because she kept skinny-dipping with them until the hour was up.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment