• Published 7th Aug 2018
  • 1,265 Views, 3 Comments

Gaze into my ... Everything - Homeshine



Diamond Tiara hypnotizes her mother into going out naked, as part of an effort to make her mother nicer. (Note: commission story; different vibe than my other stories)

  • ...
6
 3
 1,265

3 Awoken

Going outside, Spoiled Rich shivered at the cool breeze, arms to her bare shoulders. Her dress lacks shoulders, but why was the breeze so cold? It isn't that -

When she looked down, she had her answer.

She had to be dreaming. This couldn't be happening.

She was naked.

She couldn't be naked; she was in the middle of Ponyville! What is going on? Could other people see her this way? She had to do something. Where to hide?

She ducked behind a corner, which at least gave her partial cover, in hiding her from one side. She could get some clothes from Rarity's Boutique, but that would mean having to present herself to Rarity, the only person in Ponyville more high-society than herself...

So that was right out.

Of course, at this rate, Rarity might wind up seeing her, anyway her boutique was right over there. So no time to think about that now, she had to move, quickly, before someone saw her. Somewhere more secure; somewhere indoors, but the only place that close that would do was...

"Welcome to Sugarcube- oh, did you forget something?" Pinkie Pie asked.

Spoiled Rich just glared at her on her way through the door. Well, her clothes weren't here. She didn't really expect them to be. But at least no one could see her right now except Pinkie Pie, and she didn't count. Pinkie was The Help. Help never counts. They're machines or robots or something. Something stupid, something- "What are you doing, stupid?"

"You forgot your leftovers, silly." Pinkie Pie handed her a container.

"Do I look like I eat leftovers?"

"That's why they're left over, duh."

She took the box more to make her go away than anything. Why was everyone so happy today? Can't they see ... oh that's why. She must have been without clothes all the way through town. But how? Did someone steal them? So masterfully? It must have been that Snips fellow. He was a hoodlum. He is going to pay for all this! And give her back her clothes!

Looking left and right, and then left again, Spoiled Rich finally worked up the courage to go out the door, running quickly around the building. There weren't as many people back here, away from the main drag, but there would be some occasionally, she knew.

She took a few deep breaths and then took off running. She had to move fast. She booked at as fast as she could. She ran for all she was worth. Had to make as much time as possible; before someone saw her. Until she couldn't breath anymore, and she collapsed in the grass behind some bushes. This would have to do for now. This is where those hoodlums were hiding before. They must be near here somewhere.

Well, one hoodlum now. Just Snails. She could hear him talking to himself somewhere nearby. Good. That was the one she suspected, no, was sure of it now. Why else would he be here? This must all be his fault!

"Oh hello again."

No! She was seen! How mortifying! She couldn't be caught when she was so close! But no matter, he will pay for this, too. Vengeance will be -

"Man, I feel like I'm going to go to sleep just standing here," said Snails.

Spoiled Rich looked down. Her clothes had reappeared. Had she found them? She didn't remember putting them on. What the heck? Was she imagining this? Was is because it was so cold this morning?

Snails obliviously continued his own internal monologue, now made external. "Man, How long does it take to go to the bathroom, Snips? Come out of the house, already." He idly bounced a ball on the ground. It was getting on her nerves.

Spoiled rich decided that whatever had happened, she must have won. She always wins. that was just the facts of it.

That job done, she resolved to go home, with her... box. It wouldn't do to leave it here; one of THEM might eat it, can't have that.

Davenport was still being extra smiley again. But why? She obviously wasn't naked. She was never naked, she decided. This was probably some kind of trick by somebody. Maybe her daughter. She's always pulling tricks like that, no matter how often she was punished. When was this war going to end? Well, obviously when she was the victor, but besides that?

She walked by the excessively-happy Davenport, who waved. She waved back; maybe it would get him to stop waving. Or smiling. He said, "You are having a bad day? You certainly look grumpy enough."

"You have no idea. Maybe this is all a dream. Maybe I just need to wake up."

And, with that, her clothes vanished again. Of course they did.

Well, she wasn't giving Davenport a free show. He can have the stupid box of breakfast. Leaving it behind would make her run faster.

"Hey, you forgot your... hey!" he called after her retreating run.

*

Well, the most recent run was completed; the mansion was only a hundred yards away at most. if she got there, she would be home free. She could see it from her hiding position behind some garbage cans.

"If" was the key word here, though. The streets were absolutely filled with other ponies. She had two choices: she could either wait for night time, 12 hours from now, and wait it out, or she could bite the bullet and run for it.

She wanted her revenge NOW, not twelve hours from now. Well, that certainly makes that decision easy.

She started her sprint from cover, which proved a mistake since the metal garbage cans fell with a horrible clatterbang, drawing everyone's attention to her nude form right away. Too late to back down now, she decided to just run for it. She could actually feel everyone's eyes staring at her. They will pay later for this. They will all pay somehow. The world at large will pay. The- Whoops!

Too occupied with her mind's eye, she stumbled and splayed out on the grass on her hands and knees. No, this wasn't fair! Now people will see her! When she was so close!

"Here, I brought you a blanket" Spoiled rich looked up. Diamond Tiara was there holding up a cloth. She actually had the nerve to look sorry for her! Well, she wasn't going to accept charity from that brat, she waved it away, "I'm fine. Go back in the house. I'm fine. I'm fine." She repeated it more for her own benefit than Tiara's.

"Ooooooohay, if you're sure." Diamond turned and started to walk back into the house. Leaving her naked there. Hey now, just because she turned it down didn't mean she didn't want it. But she wanted it on her own terms. How dare she? This was somehow her fault, too. "Oh here, just give it, if you're going to be that way." Spoiled snatched it from her daughter's hands and wrapped it around herself. There. she was decent at last.

Five feet from her front door.

"Well!" she shouted. She stomped though the door, anyway.

* * *

Spoiled Rich, drying her hair, stepped out of the shower. She felt a lot better, now. It was her next intention to put on as many clothes as possible. In fast, she had a magnificent robe somewhere in the back of the linen closet, somewhere back here. She needed to rummage though here someday and throw out the-. where did ... hello. What is this?

Tucked under the pile of robes and other accoutrements that she had bought, and long since forgotten about, was a book. Was this that smutty book Diamond Tiara was reading last night? Oh, this is going to be so embarrassing for her. Lots of revenge fun! (The best kind)

Spoiled flipped through the pages of the book idly, more planning a suitable revenge than reading, and only stopped as she got towards the end. The last page. Nudity hypnosis? Is that what happened to her today? So it was her daughter's doing.

Oh, this revenge will be fun.