• Published 7th Aug 2018
  • 1,264 Views, 3 Comments

Gaze into my ... Everything - Homeshine



Diamond Tiara hypnotizes her mother into going out naked, as part of an effort to make her mother nicer. (Note: commission story; different vibe than my other stories)

  • ...
6
 3
 1,264

2 Wake up!

Wake up!

Spoiled Rich woke up in the red leather chair. As she got up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, she noticed in the mirror above the mantelpiece that not only was her hair an absolute mess, she was still wearing her fancy red dress from yesterday. "That's what I get for falling asleep in that stupid chair."

She also noticed it was a very cold morning for summer. But surely the day would heat up over time. It was supposed to be an absolute scorcher later. The red leather chair stuck to her skin more than she remembered, too. She hated that chair. She hated everything right now. She needed something delicious for breakfast.

She returned to the kitchen to find the butler was not there. That's right, Filthy Rich had taken him with him as a personal servant. Well, Spoiled Rich had not made a proper hot breakfast breakfast in ages, but how hard could it be?

She eventually came to remember why she also hated cooking. Even a simple slice of toast proved too much as the stupid thing never popped up until she could smell it burning, leaving a stink throughout the house. She hated the stink. She hated the toaster. She hated breakfast as an abstract concept.

Diamond Tiara seemed much more giddy than usual. She positively skipped downstairs, despite the lingering black smoke she was running through, wafting from from the now-dilapidated toaster.

"What do you have to be so happy about? Can't you see I'm mad? "How dare she rub in this horrible morning by the way she is acting happy, pretending everything was great just to get on her nerves?

Diamond Tiara stopped dead, eyes wide. Good, it was about time that little thing had some fear of her. "I.... I wouldn't have known."

"I'm not in the mood. I'm really just not in the mood. I'm going out to buy breakfast. Are you coming with, or not?"

Diamond Tiara smiled wide, "Oh, I'm defiantly coming with."

*

The girl seemed preoccupied about something; her mind definitely wasn't on getting breakfast. It was as is she were waiting for the perfect time to strike. Spoiled Rich knew that gleam in her daughter's eye. It was too similar to the gleam in her own. Perhaps she taught her daughter too well...

Her attention was broken at Quills and Sofas (what a ridiculous concept for a store) by Davenport unlocking the store, or at least attempting to. He kept looking over at them for some reason, fumbling the keys multiple times. Finally, as they got closer, Diamond Tiara stooped down to pick them up on his most recent attempt, and unlocked the door for him.

"Thanks," he blushed, and seemed overly chagrined at the situation. "Have a bit of trouble at home?"

Whatever did he mean by that? But Diamond Tiara recovered faster than she did, almost as if she were expecting the bizarre question, "Dad's out of town for a week, and we're still adjusting to a new routine. Just... don't mention it." Diamond smiled brightly, "Well, we have to go. Bye." She ran on ahead, causing Spoiled to have to almost jog to keep up. What was with that girl today? What was with everybody?

She blew right past Snips and Snails, some of Diamond Tiara's school compatriots. They hollered after her, but she didn't stop. Finally, Snails spoke up to Spiled Rich as she passed at a more leisurely walk.

"Hey, do you know something?"

"Don't talk to me. I'm having a terrible day."

"Okay."

Finally arriving at Sugarcube Corner, they were apparently the only customers bright and early on a Saturday. everyone else must still be asleep.

She pulled on the door handle, and was surprised to find it locked. She looked at the sign. They were supposed to open at 8, and here it was 8 on the dot. They should be open. How dare they?

She banged on the door more loudly, "I have places to be!" she shouted through the door. "You should be ready by the time customers arrive. I haven't even had breakfast yet, and--" the door opened.

"Sorry about that dearie; I'm almost ready. Ah, right on time." Mrs. Cake smiled and did a double-take as she looked over Spoiled Rich, Diamond Tiara, and then back at Spoiled Rich. "I'd heard it was going to be a scorcher today. Good thing we have air conditioning." She smiled even wider if that were possible.

Why was everyone so smiley today? Couldn't they see she was in a bad mood? Did they think it would help somehow? Mister Davenport was all smiling and flustered when they passed him on the street. What was with everyone today?

Of course, Pinkie Pie was the smileyest of all; but then, she's always that way, so that was no different. "Is there a reason you're going out naked?"

Spoiled Rich looked over at Diamond Tiara, while Diamond wasn't dressed as conservatively as her own floor-length red dress, it wasn't anything too provocative. Perhaps Pinkie meant their lack of makeup, or simply being her usual imbecilic self, "Stop being stupid. We're ready to order."

They ordered a full breakfast, and sat down to eat it, Spoiled Rich fumbling with her purse the entire while. Why wouldn't this thing stay put?

The good news, though, was that it appeared as if her daughter were regretting this silly facade she was putting on simply to bring down Spoiled Rich's mood. She wasn't eating very much. Now was the time to strike.

Diamond started out, "Mom, there's something I have to tell you..."

Spoiled interrupted, and said half-jokingly, "You know, your elbows are on the table again. Looks like you'll be eating tonight's meal in the nude again."

"Don't joke about that! It's embarrassing just to think about. I mean, imagine how you'd feel if it happened to you. I'm not sure it's worth it …" she trailed off.

"Well, it has done wonders for your manners, having you afraid of me again. It's important to always show proper etiquette, not to mention showing me the proper respect. Those are both important lessons to learn. And don't forget it was your own fault."

Diamond Tiara stood up in place, indignant, "How was it MY fault?"

"You made me angry. I must respond."

Diamond Tiara simply stood there, open-mouthed, sputtering.

Spoiled Rich continued, "In fact, if you're going to be that way, you obviously haven't learned anything at all. You'll be repeating your lesson tonight."

Diamond Tiara stomped the ground with rage. She screamed, "Fine, then!" before running off with a final, "Why don't you just WAKE UP!?"

Now what on Earth could she mean by that?

"My word." Mrs. Cake returned, looking over at Spoiled Rich's table, "What was all that about?"

Spoiled didn't know. What a strange choice of phrasing. And she never get get to hear what Diamond was going to tell her. She said to Mrs. Cake, "Well, if she's going to behave that way, I suppose it is not that important, after all."