• Published 19th Mar 2018
  • 526 Views, 0 Comments

The Game - Flameboy



Our favorite Draconequus as a WWE Superstar.

  • ...
 0
 526

Before Tartarus In A Cell Part 2: The Third.

"Okay, where is he?" Grim asked Hellboy, who was sitting on the same green couch on Grim's left side.

In the Desert where the Hulk was born...

A comet of red-orange-and yellow fire was speeding through on the left side of the valley.

"Don't worry, Grim. With that motorcycle of his, he'll be here in-"

The fire comet sped through the Everfree Forest, making a pack of Timberwolves he passed by all scared of it.

"-no-"

The same ball of fire sped through Ponyville, and made it to the city of Manehatten, but stopped when it was stuck in traffic. The flame disappeared, leaving only a view of the front of a motorcycle, which the view was on a giant , scary-looking face of a skull.

"-time," Hellboy finished and then put his cigarette in his mouth with his Doom Hand.

Grim stuck his left finger up in the air to point out to the cigarette, but was stopped by the red monkey demon's left finger. Hellboy lifted his Doom Hand again, and took his cigarette out.

"I'm a red monkey demon, this is like a snack for me since, well, me as a good demon and my evil cousins are from a place with a lot of fire."

Grim puts his finger down. "Ah."

Side Note: The Hellboy in this story is the one from the two animated movies Blood of Iron and Sword of Storms.

Then, they heard something, and thought it was their partner for tonight, but, as they looked to the left, they saw a dirty old microwave being used for a taco. It was Cartoonz and H2O Delirious.

"Come on, Toonz! I'm starving here and were going to miss-"

Even though I don't put cuss words into my stories, but some of them are okay for me, while others are not.

"- the start of the damn match!" Delirious said as he had his left hand on his belly, and his right on his left. He was also bent over as well.

"Hey, shut the Tartarus up, Delirious!" Cartoonz shouted at his best friend with his right finger. "It's not my fault that this stupid thing won't hurry the buck up!" He said and banged it once with his left hand's side on the roof of the microwave. "It, would not, have KEPT us waiting for such a long time," he said slowly as he looks at him at the beginning and looks back at the m.wave at the end of his sentence. "Speaking of time, I wonder what time it is?" CT wondered with his right hand holding his chin with his thumb on the right side and his finger on the left side.

Delirious looks at his black watch on his left wrist, then, like a cartoon, the eyes, like spongebob, were really close to his wrist as his body had not moved at all. "HOLY CRAP! *looks at cartoonz with his stretched out eyes at Toonz's nose level. "IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR THE MATCH TO START BECAUSE IT'S 8:20!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Toonz screamed with his hands on the sides of his head. "*Places his left hand on top and his right hand holding the thick handle bar* You know what, SCREW THE TARTARUS-BENT MICROWAVE!" He yelled as he opened the door and he grabbed his tacos. "*Pushes his head and body back into a standing position* LETS JUST GO!" He yelled as he pointed his left finger straight out in a diagnol way; While his thumb was facing the camera view. And Delirious was getting his tacos with both his hands just like Cartoonz, just in time to see him point out his finger. CT lifted his left leg up and HD turned to the left and picked his left leg up as well. But, before they could, Goldenfox came in.

"Woah there, you two! Where do you think you're going?" GoldenFox questions the two famous Youtubers of Ultimate Comedy with his right hoof up.

"*looks at Toonz* Umm, *looks at the orange earth pony* going to see the match?" HD said with his left eyebrow up and showed his happy toothy grin with the right side of his mouth nearing his eye.

"Actually,... you're in the match," GF said with both his hooves down and was wearing a confident face, on his, well, face.


"WWWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Cartoonz and Delirious screamed out loud. And their eyes, just like H2O but with Cartoonz as well, performed the Spongebob and Patrick pirate map gazing eyes.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment