• Published 24th Jul 2012
  • 834 Views, 2 Comments

Pinkie Pie's Return Party - Surfusa



Pinkie Pie returns to Ponyville after visiting her younger sister's grave. Let's throw her a party!

  • ...
 2
 834

Secret Ending

James watched as Pinkie Pie dodged the third bolt of magic.

"Yes! At it girl."

The brown pony in the black suit watched as Pinkie Pie raised the knife. He couldn't watch this part, he knew Pinkie Pie was no killer. He waited to hear the plunge of the knife before looking back.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't help with the last part Pinkie."

Turning on the lights with his metal bracelet, he looked back to see a broken discouraged pink pony on the floor. She picked up the knife and pointed it at herself...

"Uh no. No no no no no..."

He trotted loudly back and forth as she let go of the knife.

"Was I too loud?"

He saw her point her head towards him and he turned around.

"Best to walk away, James. Just walk away."

He began to head towards the reconstruction chamber under the house. Pinkie Pie slowly followed and the brown pony began to panic.

"She's not suppose to see me. Come on James, I won't be allowed to go on a case alone again if she sees me."

He dived into the main recreation chamber with the six huge H.A.S.B.O. machines. Without thinking, he hid behind the first one and waited for Pinkie Pie to pass. Each second burned into James eventually turning his soul into a pile of ash. It was the sound of hoof steps that rose the reincarnation of his soul.

As Pinkie Pie walked in and investigated the machine, James leaned forward on his two front legs. To see her face once again was a blessing.

"Hasbo?"

Her voice echoed in his ears as she began to count the number of machines. The hidden pony remembered the better days when the two spent time having adventures of a lifetime.

She pivoted and stared at the handwritten message James had placed on top of the button. Just like in his memories, James can see the fear replaced with happiness. Then she pressed the button.

As normal, the F.L.A.S.H. filled the room with light and blinded Janes for a second. He could have worn the sun glasses provided to him from the agency, but he didn't see a need for them. The device didn't work on ponies like him...

He walked over to Pinkie and checked her pulse. Like most subjects, it was weaker but still there.

"Should be about six hours before she wakes up."

An old, green stallion entered the room with the same black suit as James. The stallion had a slow steady walk and brought a chill along with him.

"Five hours, fifty two minutes, and thirty seven seconds exactly... It's always that long."

"You know our Moderator won't be happy? I was watching the eye scanner and saw you got involved in the story. You can't do that."

His voice was sympathetic and calm. When James first meet him, it surprised him a lot. The stories behind the stallion were that of a cold hearted killer who got the job done.

"You did it on the missions we did together though."

"But this was your first case by yourself. The privileges comes with the rank."

The stallion walked over to the main computer and began to punch a code into the H.A.S.B.O machines. One by one, the hatch below the machine opened and a pony fell out. Each one of the victims had be recreated in there original forms. The stallion turned again and but on an aweful fake southern accent.

"This machine's a beaut, ain't she?"

"I don't know, you come back by the user's image of you."

"It's progress either way. Back in my day, a pony's death would be the end of it. I would have to erase every single pony's mind that it ever existed. Met a few unique ponies in the process though."

"You say it like you miss those days."

The stallion grumbled, he missed most of his older days.

"I'm still not to old to pull a fast one on you."

"Are the editors done cleaning up stairs?"

"Almost, but we're tempted to burn this building down. Ponies always come here to murder their friends."

"I always found it funny when I asked about this house. No one seemed to remember of coming up here."

"Well, when you can't be 'flashed', you find yourself knowing more than most ponies."

A female unicorn in a white clean suit walked in with a gas mask above her head.

"Editor Dealer, all finished I presume?"

"Eddy, you know you can call me by my real name."

The old stallion gave her a strict look and sighed.

"Kelly... Are you done ?"

"Why yes, but we were told we can't destroy the house. Otherwise we won't know what would be the next place used for murder mysteries. It would be like Cave Creek all over..."

James interrupted her, he wanted to get them home quickly.

"That's good and all, but did we finish off the spirit once and for all?"

Kelly gave him a cold look. She didn't like to be intruded, especially by a pony like himself.

"Ah, Author Surfusa, I didn't think they would give such a case to you."

"You know you could call me James?"

"I know... No we didn't catch it, it escaped."

Eddy smile disappeared and James' head dropped. Eddy then noticed James and gave him a pay on the back.

"It's okay, we'll get it next time."

"I don't care... Let's just get these ponies to there party.

James left the room. That spirit is still out there, and some other pony will eventually be having bad dreams or killing ponies again... All thanks to James' failure.

-------------------------------------

Eddy and James watched outside Twilight's window as everyone began to wake up. The Editors had set up the party for them including a bucket of apples and a record player, but they didn't remember to leave the pizza on the table.

"So you okay with this?"

James chuckled at the comment.

"Of course, what could go wrong?"

"If it's too much, I could..."

Eddy became serious, he knew the past James had with Pinkie. It's the reason he recruited him.

"Look, I'm fine. I'm going in when she wakes up."

James was getting frustrated. Nopony understood that he left his past behind him. It wasn't going to get in his way.

Pinkie woke up on the couch. James began to make his way to the front of the house. He waked up the door with the pizza on his back. He gave it a loud knock and Twilight answered it...

-------------------------------------
The monitor continued to blink green words as James finished his report.

:Summary - capture of murdering spirit failure.
:
:File End...
:
:Author: Surfusa
-------------------------------------


(Author's note: I'll be starting a new story that has a similar concept to Men In Black. If you wish to be a character just send me a message.)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment