• Published 24th Jul 2012
  • 835 Views, 2 Comments

Pinkie Pie's Return Party - Surfusa



Pinkie Pie returns to Ponyville after visiting her younger sister's grave. Let's throw her a party!

  • ...
 2
 835

Chapter 4

Applejack awoke from her sleep. The first thing she could feel was the hard table she was on top of, followed by the chains around her hoofs. She knew her mane had been shaved off and she was bruised, but otherwise she was in decent health. She opened her eyes to be greeted by a giant axe illuminated by spot lights above her stomach. She turned her head, but the rest of the room was engulfed by darkness.

"Where am I?"

She rattled in her chains to no avail .

"Get me the hey out of here!"

"Silly, don't you want to have fun with me?"

Applejack knew that voice, but it sounded too distorted to be Pinkie Pie...

"I wanted you to be awake when we started playing."

She heard the scraping of a knife in the background. Applejack began to hyperventilate as each scrape became longer and longer...

"Why are you doing this, I thought we were friends."

"And we are! Isn't nice to know that you'll die at the hoof of the ones you were closest too? I mean imagine dying alone or due to some random pony. This way, you know it's true friendship that stuck with you!"

The voice drew closer, but Applejack couldn't pinpoint the location of the words.

"I don't want to die."

The scraping of the knife stopped.

"Death? It's not actually as bad as you think."

A loud laughter erupted behind Applejack.

"The pain can be unbearable at first, but it gets better when your senses begin to go."

The voice moved towards Applejack's thigh.

"It gets really quiet then, as if you were the last pony alive. Some may call it peaceful, but me? It was a living nightmare. There was no pony to play with or dress up in... I was almost tempted to try and kill myself for fun, but that doesn't work well when you're dead."

A high pitch laugh over took the room. Obviously nopony outside could hear them.

"When I came back, it had felt like years had past by. I didn't understand this new feeling of life, I was stuck back inside a pony. At first, there was great agony. I couldn't control the host I was inside, she kept resisting me. Eventually one night I broke through and tonight was that night. "

She sliced the blade through her thigh removing the precious symbol which once represented Applejack's innocence. She screamed in agony as the blood dribbled down the table.

"Aren't we having fun? I got another surprise for you as well!"

The voice was now retreating from the table to a higher platform above.

"See that axe above you? It's connected to a pendulum."

"A what?"

Applejack was very confused, she didn't understand anything that was happening.

"A pendulum? Edgar Allen Pony described it as a fierce metal frame which rocked back and forward as it lowered itself hourly. I decided to speed it up for the sake of our friendship. It should only take 15 minutes or less."

Applejack felt a rectangular object land on the top of her stomach. The walkie talkie was emitting static, waiting for a response from anyone.

"I thought you may like the sound, so I left it on. Look at the time, I should get going! Don't worry though, I'll start the machine for you."

A loud crank went off in the background and the axe began to swing back and forward above Applejack's stomach.

"See you later, alligator. Oh wait... Wel,l bye anyways."

Applejack couldn't handle it anymore. She began to cry loudly as she thought of her family. What would Applebloom do without her? Will Big Mac look after the farm? Will Granny ever forgive her? Worse was the thought of what will happen to her friends.

-------------------------------------

Pinkie Pie once more came out of her sleep. Again she found herself in the Library. She felt a great throb of pain in her forehead.

"How long was I out?"

She looked around to see if any of her friends were around, but there was nopony in sight. Lifting herself off the couch, Pinkie Pie gave herself a moment to think.

"Who could it be? I know it involves the 'other' Pinkie Pie, but I finished her in my dream. There's no way she could still be alive, unless... Oh no! I have to warn the others."

Pinkie Pie ran out of the room and up the stairs. She had to find them before the 'other' Pinkie Pie did!

-------------------------------------

"Rarity? Are you there? Applejack?"

Still no answer. The walkie talkie wasn't working either. She almost gave up when she head a squeal of excitement from the room on the far end.

"These outfits are just to die for!"

Twilight opened the door to find Rarity sitting in a chair enjoying a Pony Fashion magazine. There was no Applejack around.

"Where's Applejack?"

"She's not back yet? She got trapped behind that wall. I thought she tried contacting you with the walkie talkie."

"No, it's not working."

"Oh, really? Let me have a look."

Rarity took the walkie talkie off her and began to examine it.

"Where's Pinkie Pie?"

"She fell in a trap door."

"Hmm, it does seem that this place has quite a few of those... Look you didn't even turn the walkie talkie on."

Twilight gave an embarrassed grin. It was her first time using them. Rarity pressed the on button. The first noise to come out of it was crying followed by a swinging noise every so often. Twilight took the walkie talkie and went into the hallway with Rarity following behind her.

"Applejack?"

The crying stopped, but the swinging continued.

"Twilight? I don't have much time, but..."

She cried again, but forced herself to stop.

"It's Pinkie Pie, she's the murder!"

"Are you sure, I mean..."

"I'm sure, you tell that bi..."

The radio cut out and replaced itself with static. The two ponies stared at each other in horror with mouths open after Applejack's last words. It wasn't until they heard the galloping of hoofs did they close their jaws.

"Twilight! Rarity! I know who did it!"

Rarity took a defensive stance and pulled a chair out of the room with her magic.

"Guys? What's wrong."

"We know Pinkie Pie, Applejack told us it was you."

Pinkie Pie shook her head.

"No, it's not me me. It's other me me. I think she can can control me when I'm asleep! Where's Applejack?"

"We don't what happen to her. Look Pinkie Pie, we don't want any trouble."

"Hu? Don't be silly I would never..."

Rarity used her magic to throw the chair at Pinkie Pie. She dodged it to the right, but Rarity already had the next chair ready to throw.

"Don't come near us!"

"But I would never hurt you..."

"You killed all our friends! Do you think that's alright!"

Rarity threw the second chair and Pinkie Pie wasn't so lucky this time. The chair hit her square on the forehead leaving a few cuts. She turned and ran down the stairs. Rarity tried to catch her, but Twilight stopped her.

"What are you doing? We have to go catch her."

"That was a poor way to treat myself, even if she killed me once..."

"What do you..."

Before she could finish her thought, she received a nasty blow from Twilight's hoof.

-------------------------------------

Pinkie Pie hid under the table in the dinning room. She knew she was being hunted by her friends because of the 'other' Pinkie Pie, but this? She couldn't control herself and it didn't mean she should die for it. Her stomach growled again and she clenched it. She couldn't leave for the kitchen just yet, anyone could be out there. Her stomach roared and she couldn't control her fatigue. Pinkie Pie collapsed from all the running with no food.