• Published 24th Jul 2012
  • 834 Views, 2 Comments

Pinkie Pie's Return Party - Surfusa



Pinkie Pie returns to Ponyville after visiting her younger sister's grave. Let's throw her a party!

  • ...
 2
 834

Ending: Bad Dream?

"You did this? I'll kill you!"

Pinkie Pie opened her eyes just in time to see a yellow blob shoot from the doorway at the culprit.

"What? How did..."

It hit dead on pushing the other Pinkie Pie into the wall. It broke open, revealing a stairwell leading downwards. The knife dropped without its magic source and clanged as it hit the floor.

Pinkie Pie didn't hesitate. She picked the knife in her mouth and ran after the two. She couldn't allow her lady closest friend to die as well.

Trotting carefully down the stairs to avoid tripping, Pinkie Pie followed at 'high pursuit'. She could hear the sounds of punching and biting, but it was too dark to see where they were coming from. She finally reached the last step. With the lack of light, all she could tell was that the room was large and tall.

"Fluttershy?"

There was no response. Pinkie Pie slowly stepped forward as she heard the fighting. Suddenly there was a large crackle and the fighting stopped. Pinkie Pie stopped in her tracks.

"Fluttershy?"

"Now that was fun!"

Pinkie Pie whimpered at the fact of her last friends death.

"Aww, don't cry, we're about to have a lot of fun!"

A bolt of purple light illuminated the room as it shot across the room and grazed Pinkie Pie. She gave out a yelp as she felt the burn across her back. She ducked to the floor as the second one came at her head. She couldn't do this for much longer.

"Watch where the light is conning from."

It was the voice again, but she couldn't think of it. She waited for the third purple bolt. Out from the corner of the room, a light of purple began to build up at pony head level.

Pinkie Pie rolled to her left and began to gallop at the corner. The bolt passed by her right at where she was and blew a chunk out of the ground. She wouldn't be able to recover in time to get another shot. Pinkie Pie swung the knife at the source landing a blow just below the head.

"That... Was... Not...nice..."

The voice moaned as it gurgled on each word. The pony fell and Pinkie Pie leaned over to finish the job.

"Are... You... Really... Going... To... Kill... Me?"

Pinkie Pie paused. Was she really gonna kill her friend who could possibly still be saved. Then she noticed the horn pointed in her direction began to glow once more. Without hesitation she plunged the knife into her old friend, killing Twilight and the spirit inside her together. Pinkie Pie fell on her rear.

"It's over, it's finally dead..."

The candles above her flickered on showing all the secrets of the room. Pinkie looked over her shoulder to see Fluttershy's head turned a 180 degrees.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want this to happen to you."

She look back at Twilight's corpse.

"To any of you. I should have told you."

A tear fell from her eye, followed by another and another. Soon enough the dam exploded and all her love for all her pony friends showed.

"It's all my fault, all of it!"

Through the tears, she noticed the knife in Twilight's body was still in condition to be used again. She pulled it out at the blood dripped from the knife. She pointed it towards herself and prepared for the worst until she heard the movement of hoofs.

She looked around the room again. On the other side of the staircase was the entrance to a hallway bending right. She saw a black tail escape the corner of her eye.

"Another pony?"

She let go of the knife and picked herself up. She whipped away the tears and followed the hallway.

-------------------------------------

The travel was long and at the end she didn't get to find the pony she saw. Instead it lead into a giant room with strange machines against the walls. She walked up to one and read the label on the machine out loud.

"Hasbo?"

She had never heard of the word before. Turning, she counted the number of machines.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six."

In the middle of the entire room laid a red large button. Pinkie cautiously walked up to it. She noticed a note had been written on it with a piece of tape.

-Press to reset-

Pinkie Pie didn't understand what it meant but liked the writing. The writing layout was curly and had little symbols in it. She swore she had seen it before and almost entirely forgot about the entire event for a minute. Without hesitation, Pinkie pressed the button. A white beam of light took the room and Pinkie felt at ease as she became blinded and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------

"Pinkie Pie? Are you gonna wake up?"

Pinkie Pie woke up with all her friends looking down on her inside Twilight's house.

"She looks like she just went nine rounds with a bucking kangaroo!"

Applejack passed her a cup of water. Pinkie Pie took the cup and drank it all down in one gulp. She didn't know why, but felt like she hadn't had a drink in a life time. She shook the shock off as Rarity gave her a slight pat on the back.

"Sorry darling, we didn't mean to give you a scare. We just wanted to surprise for your welcoming home party."

"My welcoming home party?"

Pinkie Pie clutched her head, she had a massive head ache. Rainbow Dash was the first to answer her.

"Don't you remember? You even came to my house saying you would explain later. How did you even get up to my cloud house any ways?"

"Oh, yeah..."

A quiet submissive voice spoke up.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I had a weird dream, but I can't remember it..."

Princess Celestia emerged behind the group.

"Well then, why don't we have a party to make you feel better?"

"Oooo, that would be grand!"

A knocking came from the door. Twilight opened it up as a brown male pony with a black suit walked in with a pizza on his back.

"Pizza delivery for Twilight Sparkles?"

"That's me!"

The pony passed the pizza over and Twilight set it onto the table and began slicing it up. The others followed to grab a bit, but Pinkie Pie instead walked up to the pony.

"You look familiar, do I know you?"

"I don't believe so miss."

Pinkie Pie's eyes lite up.

"Are you new to Ponyville! If you are, I should throw you a party!"

The pony looked down and shuffled his right front hoof.

"I'm not new, but thanks for the idea. Enjoy the pizza!"

He turned and left swaying his black tail behind him. Pinkie Pie thought to herself about his oddness. Then she turned to her friends and put on a great big smile.

"You guys are the best! After all this we should have... Cupcakes!"

They all nodded and agreed.

The End...