• Published 20th Feb 2018
  • 641 Views, 10 Comments

Twilight's odyssey - Ixioxp



As Twilight's friends got older, she started looking into the stars. She started to imagine herself on worlds much different that equestria, with newer ending curiosity, she decided to seek help from Celestia to start First equestrian space program.

  • ...
 10
 641

To Boldly Go Where No Pony Has Gone Before Part 2

Previusly


“Princes we have contact, opening channel” as the officer finished speaking a smaller screen emerged from Twilight’s seat, on the display was a simple line symbolizing the frequency with a small text reading “unown intelligent species alpha”.

After few seconds a robotic voice said.

“We are the borg” the text quickly updated “lower your shields and surrender your ships, we will add your technological and biological distinctiveness to our own, your culture will adapt to service us, Resistance is futile” with those words all the smiles in the room turned upside down.


“Full power to shields and ...gulp... weaponry” Twilight wasn’t sure what to think of it, she was really confused and unsure what to do, she prepared for a hostile encounter, but inside she hoped that she wouldn’t need to fire a single weapon. Still, after few seconds a mental checklist appeared in her mind, with two points already checked off.

-shields ☑
-weapons ☑

Twilight was thinking fast, from what she understood she found some sort of species with a fixation on increasing diversity and assimilation of other species. Based on enemy ship design the cube has most of the weaponry vile the smaller ships focus boarding and assimilating the enemy.

“lift off all Storm Makers and Magicians, all turrets and weapons ready to fire... And make us face them head on!” Twilight said as her confidence rose, she was ready, and she was going to kick some assimilating asses.

“Princess! the Borg are powering up their weapons, they are about to fire some sort of beam weapon,” one of the officers said as one of the monitors changed into an overhead view of the battle.

“Brace yourself and prepare for impact!” Twilight said as the cube fired, solar inkwell and other officers grabbed whatever they could. Then the beam finally impacted, the ship it shook.

"The Borg are using some sort of graviton beam to pull us to them!" one of the officers quickly stood up after the impact.

"All the power we have left to maneuvering thrusters! Try to stay out of the beam and don't let them pull us to close, we don't know if we can take on a raiding party," as Twilight said this she looked at her communication console, rather than one line there were ten of them, every named after a famous wizard

"Magician Starswir reporting, all Magicians are in space, awaiting orders," said one of the magicians captains

“All weapons ready to fire!” weapons officer said next.

after a second of thinking, Twilight said, “All magicians and fighters attack the spheres be careful and report anything suspicious” after saying this she looked at the weapons officer “All mana canons fire at the will at the spheres and the smaller craft with magic lances, while the mater accelerators and the plasma thrower fire at the point from the beam originates!” after she said this the ship shock, ship’s thrusters fought the beam.

The unicorns in mana canons used their weapons and magic supplied by the ship to cast spells of a power bigger than they would ever imagine casting.

At the tips of the canons appeared small balls of magic, growing bigger over a second, after which they fired powerful beams which shot at one of the spheres leaving it with hundreds of meter wide holes, with was enough to take the ship down as it exploded few seconds after the volley.

At the same time, the magical rings started to appear at regular intervals on the one hundred meter bearers of the mass accelerators, after few seconds of charging the canons fired theirs’s projectiles at the cube, in a practical instant they reached their destination piercing the enemy ship and disabling enemy's beam.

After few seconds of charging the plasma thrower followed firing a glowing ball of ionized gas, which hit the same spot as the accelerators, leaving five hundred meters wide and six hundred meters deep crater of white-hot molten metal.


Change of Perspective

I looked at the crater left after the main weapons fired, I was stunned by the sight.

“Thunderbolt, attack that probe!” the voice of my commander snapped me out of it, just in time for me to dodge a beam fired by one of the probes while doing so I saw remains of more unfortunate fellow as one of his lose guts flouted just in front of my helmet

I quickly turned toward the pinpointed probe, I charged at it using my wing thruster.

While dodging its weapons I charged my own weaponry. When I reached the probe I activated the magnets on my hoves with attached me to the probes armor,

At the same time, my weapon charged enough to fire, I lifted my fore hoves from the probe a spark jumped between them, I hit the ship discharging the weapon and frying all the enemies inside and the electronics of the ship.

I jumped off the ship as I watched it explode. I charged to the next probe giving it the same fate.

As I fried another beam fired at me, I dodged it, I smiled as I was about to charge to the ship that fired I suddenly felt something going thought me leaving a lack of feeling from the area of my stomach.

I looked at the place where something hit me, I saw few drops of red liquid coming from that place, as I tried to breathe I felt pain in the same spot, I looked again at the wound.

I saw burned steaming flesh around the hole in my stomach, finally, my blood drained brain understood what was happening.

unit 163, Thunderbolt down sir!” I spoke just before everything went to darkness.


Twilight looked at the Borg cube after another volley her mass accelerators were able to do same as the last one but the plasma thrower did almost nothing.

“Princes... we got a problem,” said the weapons officer while few drops of sweat appeared on his forehead.

“What is going on?” Twilight said looking at the officer with a raised eyebrow

“Magical lancers became ineffective madam, I already ordered the turrets to fire a different spell each time,” after he said this twilight sat deeper into her chair while using her forehoove to rest her head on, Thinking

“sensors, any damage to the cube?” Twilight said having problems with thinking of a solution to the problem.

“No Princes, all the damage we have done has been already repaired... Wait we are detecting some sort of heavy gravitational weaves!” after a few seconds, she said this an object stoped just next to the cube.

“Another one of them!?” said the weapons officer while looking at the newly emerged ship.

“No I don’t believe soo.... try connecting us to that ship with the same method that Borg communicated with us, ”Twilight said this while looking at the ship. It was a disk attached to a curved shaft with two side engines, yes it was a totally different design than the Borg ships had.

After few seconds an image flickered onto the monitor. Twilight saw a haires ape wearing some sort red suit. They stared at each other for a few seconds both of them kinda shocked because of the totally different look of the two species.

first to snap out of it was the red wearing ape which spoke “In the name of the United Federation Of Planets, I captain Picard Of the Enterprise, say, It’s good to meet you,” As he said this Twilight eased up.

”Ok they are not with them, maybe they will even help?” just as this thought came to her mind she herded something from the other bridge, after a moment she heard Picard give different order apparently getting ready to fight.

“Can I know why are you not escaping from the borg?!” as he said this Twilight saw the other ship shake as another Borg tractor beam cached the Enterprise.

“We can’t, our ship is unable to use it’s FTL drive until about a 24 hours if we are lucky” Twilight stopped for a second “If you accept we could get you entire ship out of there if you would share knowledge about our apparent common enemy,” Twilight said this waiting for a response, she didn't need to wait long as an energy beam struck the enterprise the captain of the other ship responded.

“we would be happy,” Picard said this as fire lit up in the corner of the room he was sitting in.

“Get ready, it will be rough,” Twilight put on her helmet, drawing from the magic inside the ship she teleported the other ship into the dock.

After recovering from the stain of using so much magic she teleported to the production area, she picked up few wearable universal translators.

With few of them in her magic Twilight teleported to the docks.


Twilight saw just how much damage the Borg cube did to the smaller ship, its entire surface was covered in small craters or was covered in black stains.

She saw few of the same hairless apes leaving the ship through a hatch in the curved shaft, apparently, the captain of the other ship was an exception as others had hair on their heads when he didn’t, after noting it in her memory Twilight moved towards the crew of the other ship, even with the language barrier she saw her ponies trying to help the bipedal creatures on the other hoof the bipeds looked really surprised at the sight of the four-legged ponies, or maybe they were suprised at the sight of their ship telepoting, or it was just the sight of unicorn magic and pegasus flying that suprised them.

As intellectually filing the observation of the aliens was Twilight needed to give each one of the creatures translators after each one of them put their headpieces on few conversations struck between the Ponies and the humans.

Twilight waited about a minute, she didn't have much to do as the fight with the Borg was at an impasse, both ships weren’t able to do damage to each other as most of Stella Discipulus’ weapons were unable to even scratch the Borg ship while at the same time The Borg weapons were not made to combat magical shields or were constantly being destroyed by the kinetic canons.

Then the first human she met finally exited the ship. Twilight cleared her throat and approached the figure when he finally noticed her she was only two meters away from him. She gave him the earphone and said.

“Welcome on my ship captain Picard-” she bowed as she found it fit to treat her quest as a diplomat “-I hope that we can help each other to defeat our common enemy” when she finished she moved her head back up

“I also hope that communication between our two species will result in a way to fight borg” as he said this Twilight realized something.

“oh no...” her ears dropped flat to her head, she looked at him hoping that he will say no to her next question “you have a way to fight them? Right?” she asked weakly

“Unfortunately no, I hoped that a species advanced enough to build such gigantic ships could find a way to fight them,” Picard said this hoping that the alien is not going to throw him out of her ship for tricing her.

“do they have any weaknesses or anything that we can exploit!” Twilight started to slowly lose hope, they could survive for long at their current power production but after about 20hours 34minutes and 4seconds the ship will power down without the ability to defend itself, which would be a perfect opportunity for the borg to assimilate her crew and from there they will have the ability to not just conquer this galaxy nor just this universe, every place, no matter were will fall under the borg control and will be assimilated.

Twilight started to hyperventilate causing fear in captain Picard as he still thought that she was about to throw his crew out to feed the borg.

It took few minutes and few breathing exercises for Twilight to calm down, after she calmed down she made one more, just in case. She reached with her magic to the wall at the end of the room, with it she picked up a datapad and flouted it towards herself to note any and all information she could get about the borg hoping to find a hole in their defense.

Another figure passed next to her, before even seaning it closer Twilight gave the figure the translator

“That’s most peculiar” Twilight heard a smooth robotic voice, she quickly turned around to see a pale figure standing just next to her.

“Twilight, this is my Chief Operations Officer Data,” Picard turned towards Data “Data this is our host, Princess Twilight” as Picard said this Data started scanning Twilight with a handheld device.

“Are you aware of the extreme radiation levels on this ship?” Twilight looked at Data, not sure what he meant, it took her few seconds to realize what he was talking about.

“Yes, I’m aware, as this radiation, we call it magic, is what lets this ship, and my species, function, and don’t worry, I’m sure that it’s not going to harm you. Now may we head to a conference room ” after Twilight said this she got few confused looks

“Magic? with all the respects, but you don’t need to play this game madam, I believe that our species is advanced enough to know the truth about your species” Picard said slightly resentful towards Twilight’s statement.

“Oh, you are thinking that we tried to trick you with technology that looks like magic, I’m sorry if it looked like this, but our ship works on magic and just call me Twilight” Twilight said this with a calm voice “They probably never saw magic,” she thought

“You need to believe you Twilight” after he said this he informed her about the other crew members he would like to have at an official meeting.


It took another five minutes for everybody needed to come out of the ship and then it took next ten minutes to reach the conference room as some of the Enterprise’s officers were still distrustful of Twilight.

when they finally arrived in the conference room, they sat down in obviously too small chairs. Just as Twilight was about to start talking Solar Inkwell burst into the room visibly tired.

“Princes... All enemy craft destroyed, the only thing left is the cube” she said bearly breathing “Here’s the report on casualties, and you may want to see the 4 camera recording between 16.23-17.30 from the start of the battle” As she said this she gave Twilight the datapad, and just as fast as she came here she left.

“Ok, thank you Inkwell, now That we are all present, may I get to know my quests,” after Twilight said this Picard stud up and said

“You already know me and my Chief Operations Officer Data” as Picard said this the pale brown-haired figure stood up and after a second sat down again.

“Commander William Riker, my first officer” a more normally colored figure rose, Twilight wasn’t sure what to think of his hair on his chin and below his nose but after a second also he sat down again

“Geordi La Forge my Chief engineer” with touse words another human rose, his skin was of darker pigmentation but the most interesting thing Twilight saw was some sort of device placed where his eyes should be, as the rest he sat down again after a second.

“and finally Worf my Strategic Operations Officer” the final figure rose in the room, Twilight instantly noticed weird spine on his forehead. When he finally sat down so did Picard.

“Now That we know each other I propose that we start talking about the issue at hoof” with her magic she activated the monitor in the room, in it, was the Borg cube it was constantly being bombarded by the accelerator canons.

“Based on our understanding they are unable to block our physical projectiles, while all our other weapons are unable to even scratch them,” while saying this she shown the recording of the second plasma thrower shoot.

“Do you know how are they doing this or how to bypass their defenses?” Twilight asked while looking at everybody in the room.

“Based on our understanding-” Forge rose from his seat “-they use some sort of subspace electromagnetic field that can adapt to practically anything, the fact that your ship has one weapon that they can't defend against is remarkable by itself,” he sat down again.

“In short, you don’t have any reliable ways of dealing with them,” after Twilight said this everybody in the room noded

“the only time we defeated them was when Captain was assimilated by them, we used the subspace connection that links all the borg to reprogram them and make them fall asleep” Data remarked

“then maybe we will find something in the report...” Twilight picked up her datapad and connected it to the screen

“We were able to destroy teen spherical borg ships and about six hundred smaller craft-” everybody's eyes but Twilights widened “our casualties are fifty flyers and the one... M-magician... h-hex,” Twilight expression drastically changed, no more stoic expression, just tears, Twilight sat down her eyes wide, streams of tears dropping from them.


Flashback!

Back when Twilight still didn’t have stars on her mind she hosted a small private school for unicorns, it came to be when she saw a homeless filly performing magic tricks on the street while visiting Cadence, she had taken that unicorn as her protege.

Solar Inkwell remembered those moments as one of the happiest in her life.

But rather than stop with one student, Twilight would travel across Equestria looking for the best unicorns to take them under her wing.

Over time these files would start treating Twilight like a mother and she treated them as her children she never had.

Of course, they were sad when their mother told them about her plans, but the newly graduated unicorns had a different plan.

They used they great magical talents and everything they learned to win every competition that was put in place to find the best pilots for the magicians.

When Twilight got notified about what they have done it was too late, every single one of her eleven students was going with her, at first she was scared, she was sure that every single one of them was going to die in a horrible way.

But then she started assuring herself that none of them could get hurt, lies.


Twilight eyes turned into waterworks at the thought of the happy times with Hex, but then her eyes narrowed, her pupils shrank, she hit the wall next to her with all of her anger.

After few seconds she looked at her guests she has forgotten about, they faces were a mixture of being surprised and terrified, everybody’s but data, he just looked at her with a blank look.

Then she realized why they looked like that at her, she saw a hole in a size of her hoof.

She breathed in and out, it was not the time for mourning or being angry, she thought.

She picked her Datapad up and activated the Black box of the destroyed magician and synchronized it with the recording of the fight, after doing so she started the recording at the suggested time.

On the screen, she saw hundreds of ponies flying around fighting the much bigger probes, but what stuck for her was a single corvette maned by Hex.

The Corvette danced on the battlefield as it dodged tens of beams of energy and the tractor beam of its main opponent, a Borg sphere.

But after few seconds the tractor beam was able to grab the craft.

“they got us!” one of the officers on board said.

“Wait.. we are detecting hight amounts of magic pouring out of the enemy ship” the sensors officer added

“What! that's against the rules! helmsman turn us towards the beam generator,” Hex’s voice could be heard in the recording, as the ship started to turn

“Our shields are being drained!” after the announcement from one of the officers profanity could be heard in the recording

“Fuck, they figured us out, fast, get us ready to fire!” after few seconds the Magician faced the Sphere head on.

After few seconds of charging the main canon of the ship fired lunching it few meters backward, the projectile got a direct hit destroying the tractor beam generator

“shields down!” one of the officers said

“We have a problem... I’m detecting a high magical build up, they are going to explode!” another announced

“get us out of here fast!” Hex said, his voice desperate

“The explosion is going to be too big... I will try to get us out of here but it’s time to get your last wishes to the black box” Helmsman said this as he started praying

Few panicked voices could be heard, Twilight filtered the recording, a single quite calm voice.

“Hello Twilight, don’t blame yourself for this ok and don’t send others away, even if they knew they would die, they would still go with you, we all love you Twilight and after what you have done for us we all would go to hell for you,” he stopped for a second, he breathed in and out “Goodb-” the recording cut

“Recording terminated, reasons: the death of the captain and the crew, destruction of 90% of the ship,” a robotic voice finished as Twilight’s blood started to boil again.

“Tell me a way to kill them, I don’t care how impossible it would be, you need to know something” Twilight said it through her teeth

“Can your Universal translator translate a written language or a computer code? If yes, then we could activate their self-destruction sequence,” Data asked calmly, Twilight noded

“This meeting is then finished, take anyone you want, we are boarding the Borg,”


Twilight was waiting in the teleportation room. On her was a standard Warlock armor, to her right another unicorn, on his body a mini mater accelerator, a basic part of an Sorcerer armor, to her right was an earth pony with an berserker armor on, his heavy armor to him wasn’t heavier than a leather tunic thanks to the servos inside the armor.

When Twilight was about to command a teleportation, few of the members of the Enterprise crew finally arrived. Picard, Data, and Worf stepped into the teleportation chamber. She used her magic to give them basic kinetic weaponry.

“Take it, I would like you to kill more than one borg each” After Twilight said this, Picard, still not liking the barbarian weapon, nodded knowing that he will need this.

“Take us to their ship, try teleporting us as close as possible to a distribution node,” as Twilight said this pony behind the console saluted to her and pressed few buttons.

With a flash of light, all six of them appeared in the Borg cube.

“That's different than our transporters,” Picard said as he made a step back to regain balance.

They made few steps forward, but when they took the first corner in front of them was a borg, he threw himself at them and before most of them could react the earth pony jumped two times, first time landing slightly right to the borg, then he launched himself at the borg, he punched the borg with one of his front limbs, just before impact they cowered themselves with a magical shield, when he finally hit the borg, he flew into the wall at the end of the coridor and flew thought it.

“so we are not doing it sneaky,” Twilight said this as enterprises crew’s jaws dropped, not counting Data’s of course.

After few seconds a borg looked through the hole before he could do anything the unicorn aimed with the canon on her back, she carefully positioned herself, her horn started to glow and with it, the cannon fired, the projectile flew through the air and hit the borg.

The newly headless borg fell to the ground.

With this, they started running towards the closest distribution node, taking down any borg they met.

Between tens of borg and the convoluted structure of the cube, it took them few minutes to reach the distribution node.

When Twilight saw it she proceeded to carefully open the casing, after she finished she connected her datapad to the node and used the translation spell on the code.

“How much time can you buy me?” Twilight said trying to understand the nonsensical code.

“about forty more borg-” the stallions looked at the corridor they just walked through, “- probably one or two minutes then lets hope that I can get them down without this suit”

Picard aimed his new hand-held mater accelerator, he shot once, the borg he shot made few steps forward before falling into a pull of blood, still disgusted by the weapon Picard continued firing at the never-ending borg army.

After few minutes Twilight still was trying to figure out the programming of the codes to the self-destruction sequence.

“Twilight! we are having a problem here!” Worf said this as he fired his last shot from the rifle before it powered down, his weapon was last to do so. Still, the earth pony even without his power armor was strong enough to damage the Borg.

The unicorn stood next to Twilight, after firing next shot she took of the helmet.

“Princes, we are really having a problem,” Soral Inkwell said as she powered up her horn again, her horn rather than glowing, flickered, her weapon still fired but when the bullet hit the borg it simply bounced off him. “I’m out,” she said as she fallen to the ground.

“buck-” Twilight hit the Datapad with her hoof, the screen flickered and the decoding algorithm she was working all this time on finally started working “-Yes!!!” she pressed few buttons, but when she was ready to start the self-destruction she realized something, “Control, beam everybody but me out!” before anybody could say no they already were teleported to the ship.

Twilight looked at the borg in the corridor, all of them stopped moving but one, he walked forward and spoke

“Twilight Sparkle of Equestria, we the Borg recognize the strength of your species, we offer you the path to perfection, become one with us” Twilight only smiled.

She pressed the last button and everything went white.


I looked at her, well that ended quickly, but even after some time, I still looked at the frozen image of the final second of Twilights life, I liked that one, but well it’s normal to throw away your broken toys.

I was about to unpause the world outside but a thought struck me, She is an alicorn, I could... no that’s stupid, I’m better than the others, I can throw away my toys I looked closely at her final thought ringed in my mind, well since when I’m this soft?! I touched Twilight’s image with one of my appendages.


Twilight lifted her eyelids, she couldn't fell her body but still, she was confused, she looked at the debris that floated around her, she felt weirdly alive, she felt a weird sensation in the place when her neck was supposed to be. She thought again about the wage memories of what just happened, she apparently died, but not really.

Twilight was really confused, weird feeling spread to her forelimbs, she moved it to her eyes.

Twilight tried to scream, but no there was no sand in her lungs, half of her hoof was a pretty messed up, she saw few drops of blood escape it, she watched as slowly bone started to grow on her limb, then muscle and skin. The gruesome image faded out over time.

Twilight had so many questions, she waited a while thinking about everything as she felt the feeling leave her as the unknown magic finished healing her.

Twilight watched her spaceship in the distance, she thought of her deck, she desperately powered the teleportation spell, she felt her mane lifting from her body as she teleported with ease onto the ship.


Solar Inkwell sat in the middle of the room, she talked with Picard as the official new Captain of the ship she made a simple deal with them, she would help with repairs of their ship, in exchange, her ship would be tool her ship to the nearest Federation space dock and refitted it with the newest warp core as the ship was unable to jump without Twilight.

On the thought of her name few tears dropped from her muzzle, she already said the news to the others, she wasn’t the only one to cry.

Flash

Solar Inkwell looked at the middle of the room, she was sure she was hallucinating when she saw the other crew members equally confused as she was she jumped at the figure

“Mummy!” Solar Inkwell started crying like a child

“It’s ok, let’s get the others,” she said this as she felt her mane slowly fall


Twilight was talking with Picard, the trade deal needed few changes after her reappearance, Twilight had many questions but it wasn’t time for it

“So, are you happy with our new deal?” Twilight asked

“It’s as good as the previous one, still I don’t know how to thank you for the new weaponry when we finish refitting our ships with those mater actererators the borg are not going to have a chance against us” Picard said as he gave the schematics to Data for closer examination.

Their new deal expected her to take their ship to their nearest dock, in exchange they would give her the complete data of the known space and they would sign a trade agreement when the jump gates would be ready.

“Now if you can, I need to go to the bridge so we can get you to your base” Twilight left the room heading towards the deck.

Author's Note:

It would be unforgivable not to start a sci-fi crossover series with star trek


Equestrian ships and power-armors introduced in this chapter:
-Storm Maker armor- Military grade pegasus flight suit
-Harmony class- Mobile shipyard/ supercarrier
-Magician class- military corvette
-Warlock armor- unicorn spell enhancing armor.
-Sorcerer armor- range unicorn armor
-Jump gate- a stationary station, as using the rifts to travel takes a lot of magic and a lot of mana control the kilometer in diameter rings are about 90% control machinery.

I didn’t want to put the more technical details in this chapter, so if you want, I can write a side chapter in which I would explain each and every ship.

Also, I know that Twilight has a totally different school in season 8, but when I wrote this chapter I forgot the season 8 trailer and I wanted to keep the flashback scene.

And as always, if you want your favorite science fiction franchise to be featured in this story, please comment.

Also if you found any mistakes or you have some advice then inform me so I can get better at writing

Comments ( 3 )

let me get this, she teleported a 650 m ship inside her own. how big is equestrian ship and why does it have such large hangar, also apparently equestrians here manged to get economical, industrial and technological background to build a ship of this size in just 5 years not to mention everything else like other ships and the weapons, not to mention that they did something what an entire starfleet could do. to be fair star trek universe is pretty weak compared to the other universes but still this is just to OP in my opinion. I mean you make it sound like they built the infinity class like it was nothing

8828414
The ship is three kilometers long and 1,5 km wide in the back half of the ship when the front half is a rectangular trapeze with half a kilometer wide plasma thrower, and to be fair the engineering section was sticking out of the ship.

The size is because it needs an ability, as the only FTL capable ship, to build jump rings

Let's remember its Equestrian we are talking about, a nation that can build a gigantic school in two months and have no negative economic consequences even after Ponyvile got destroyed at best four times, nine at worst, in the span of just two years and you add to that Cantelot. Yea they got some crazy economy that can create a super gigantic spaceship in a year

In case of technology, everything, not counting FTL and some minor things, is pretty much already in equestrian, and remember it's Twilight we are talking about.

In case of balance, mate, can you go easy on me with the balance, this ship needs to survive the Warhammer 40k and still needs to be threatened by Battlestar Galactica, and remember it was strong against the Borg just because they had no idea about magic.

8828715
ok I'll bite with the economy thing even though same things are done today in many nations and a wooden building is a lot different than the the specifications you mentioned, but the tech thing is still a bit to far fetched to achieve in 5 years (5 centuries yes) the closest thing on the time needed to research the technology would be the stellaris tech tree but its ok the story has an interesting premise but if this think enters halo or 40k universe and manages to survive even a glancing hit from the iconic weapons of those universes then you are gonna have a lot of angry fans coming. dont take this as critique or something I just think thats gonna happen because I have seen simmillar reactions in a few stories with space ponies meet (insert universe name here)

Login or register to comment