• Published 8th Dec 2011
  • 1,175 Views, 7 Comments

Sons of Discord - Deoface



(Edited) Discord returns... In a far more sinister form!

  • ...
 7
 1,175

The Wake of Chaos (2)

(I wrote these chapters all in the course of two day. I have no/very little life. Enjoy.)

Chapter Two
The Wake of Chaos
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kindness has fell from Fluttershy.
The sharing has left Rarity.
The loyalty has fled from Rainbow.
The truth has fleeted from Applejack.
The laughter has been silenced from Pinkie.
The magic has gone from Twilight.


And somewhere, Deep in the Canterlot vaults, The chaos has returned.
"Muhahaha."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Princess Celestia flys another of Twilight's letters.
Lately, she noticed, Twilight has been less and less enthusiastic about writing her letters. Apparently, a young colt has been stirring up trouble all around Ponyville.
I worry about that filly. I fear she's losing her enjoyment in this subject Celestia thought to herself.
"Mmhmhm. I'm afraid of that too, Celestia. Oh wait! I'm not!" A familiar voice suddenly thunders through the halls of Celestia's study.
"What? Who's there?!" Celestia demanded in the royal Canterlot voice.
"Oh, come now, Celestia, it's only been a few months..." The voice replied.
"No! It can't be...Discord!" She replied, and the lengthy figure of Discord appeared before her.
"Why so surprised, Celestia? I've always been one to... never die.." He responded with a chuckle.
"I don't know what you're planning, Discord, but the Elements of Harmony will just defeat you again!" Celestia shouted at discord.
Discord chuckled "I wouldn't count on the Elements anymore, Celestia. It seems that it's owners, won't be using them anymore.." Discord gave her a devilish grin, and disappeared.
A small platoon of royal guards rush in.
"My lady, we heard shouting! What's wrong?" The Captain answers.
"Barricade the city! Get all of the fillies and young ones safe! And.. Send someone to fetch our heroes!" Celestia ordered.
She trotted out into the balcony. A pink storm head was coming in the direction of the city. The city itself seemed to be falling apart in a mass of chaos.
"Discord..."

Ponyville:

Eris was extremely confused.
First, everypony who he pranked seemed to turn grey, and hate each other
Then Ponyville started to rip itself apart.
And now the streets have turned to salt.
"What is going on?!" Eris yelled to himself.

As if an answer to his plea, a shadowy figure appeared before him...
"You.. You're Discord!" Eris asked the figure.
"Ah, it seems my fame proceeds me. How delightful." Discord said, while flying around Eris, almost as if inspecting him.
"What.. What do you want with me?"
"Well, I just wished to congratulate you on a job well done, son. I really must give you credit, not even I could get that Fluttershy one."
"Congratulate? But I didn't- Wait.. Son?.. What-Who-How-Why?" Eris stumbles over a loss of words.
"Surprised, are you? Come, let me explain." Discord extended a mismatched paw to Eris.
What choice do I have? "Alright.." Eris took his hand. At the very moment Eris took Discord's hand, he began to change. There was a bright light, then..
Eris inspected himself. "What?.. I'm a.."
"There you go, son. Ah, would you look at that. You have my antler!" Discord, still holding his hand, spoke.
"I.. I look like you!"
"Of course. After all.. You ARE a Draconequus. Ah, were here." Discord looked around
"I..but..wait, here? Where is h-"
Eris was in a massive, disorganized, labyrinth.
"Welcome home, son."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few hours were long ones as Discord explained everything. It went something like this:
A long time ago, Discord ruled Equestria. He held a tight grip around the world, and some called him a harsh ruler. Back in this time, the Draconequus's numbers went into the thousands. Life was orderly and civilized. Then, the foolish Princesses came and fought the Draconequus's, and BANISHED Discord, their ruler. Though the ponies would LIKE to think so, the Draconequus were NOT all destroyed in that day. Many actually went into hiding... as ponies. But, these beings all but forgot their true nature over the course of millions of years. But, their true nature still possess power. In fact, there are five families of Draconequus living in Ponyville. This is handy for Discord, because the ONLY thing that can bring back the leader of the Draconequus is another Draconequus showing tribute to discord. Three families of the five were lucky enough to meet, right in front of Discord, and make tribute to him. As for Eris, he was the strongest of all five. His tribute was SO strong that it completely destroyed the Element's effect. Discord rules again. Because of his pure blood, Discord adopted Eris as his Son.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So... Let me get this straight.. You want me to help you rule chaos?" Eris asked his new father.
"Correct. We shall rule Equestria with a reign of Chaos! And, someday it will be you're duty alone to rule it." Discord continued "Doesn't this make you want to laugh manically? I know it does to me! Muhahahahaha!"
"Yeah... hahah, I Guess." Eris responded, with little enthusiasm.
"What's wrong?"
"It's just that, why do you have to be so mean with your rule? I mean, can't you rule like the Princesses did?" Eris asked
"The PRINCESSES turns here enemies to STONE. Do you want a ruler who has a good laugh, or turns others to STONE?" He questioned back to his son.
"Well.. You made a lot of ponies suffer because you wanted payback on the Princess. Doesn't sound like a good ruler to me..." Eris responded.
"ENOUGH! I will not be treated like this by my own son. Now, go to your room!" He snapped, and the place around Eris and Discord became a bedroom "Now STAY HERE. Daddy has some chaos to cause." Discord disappeared.

"This was a bad idea... I wish i could make this right again." Eris pondered some more "Or can't I?"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment