• Published 17th Feb 2018
  • 4,862 Views, 56 Comments

Keys of Harmony - BioQuillFiction



It's 2012 and god gives me a new life and I'm reborn as a pony with all my human memories. And I mean re born, out of the womb kind of reborn.

  • ...
19
 56
 4,862

Family Just Keeps Growing

I woke up hurting all over. My entire body, from my new tail to my jaw was sore. Damn, those mares weren't kidding when they said it was going to be a long night. I thought as I sat up and smiled at the two mares wrapped up in my tail. At least we never got around to opening Rune’s gift just yet. I chuckle as I carefully tried to untangle myself from the mares. I was successful, but not without waking them up.

“Dah. Why'd you do that? Your tail is soft… Outside and inside~” Luna cooed.

I chuckle. “Someone who can walk strait needs to cook for the little ones.” I replied.

“You need legs to walk.” Fluttershy retorted.

“Fine, slither then.” I chuckled as I pet her mane, running my fingers through them.

“Ohh. Those hands are the best part of your change to be honest.” She purrs.

“Yeah, they are useful, in many ways.” I smiled as I make sure Luna wasn’t left out, petting her as well. Her ethereal mane felt different from Fluttershy’s, but in the way polished gems are to polished wood. Both were smooth and silky, and I loved them both equally.

I finished petting them and managed to slither downstairs… Where I caught the whiff of food being cooked. When I made it to the kitchen I saw mom there, cooking food while the kids all sat on her long tail eating. Did her tail get longer? “Morning sweetheart.” She said upon seeing me.

“Morning.” I responded before letting out a chuckle. “Not used to someone other than me or Shy doing the cooking.”

“Heh. I bet. Why don't you let your brother out so he can enjoy breakfast too?”

“Wolf?” I ask as I feel a pull on my heart, Wolf appearing besides me. Where my scales follow a gray primary, dark blue underbelly and black hinting the occasional scale, Wolf is a black primary with a purple underbelly and white spots. His torso still looks semi wolfish, but he looked more like a pony than a werewolf now.

“Daw. That's my two handsome men.” Mom said, making the foals giggle or gag.

“Wait, so Wolf/Eclipse is now my brother?” The two of us asked simultaneously.

“But I thought I was just his darkness given shape?” Wolf questioned.

“Oh how little children know.” Mom said.

“Apparently.” I grumbled slightly. Man, could this get more complicated.

“Yes it can Eclipse.” Wolf spoke.”You forgot our heart, and thus our minds are linked didn’t you?”

“....Yes I did….damn it.”

“Well let me ask you this than. What do you think happens to the personality of a soul when it's being reincarnated?” Mom asked.

“Hmm.” I hummed before snapping my fingers, ideas flowing through my head. “A few ideas come to mind. It is imprinted onto the new soul, it takes up a aspect of them, or it floats in the abyss until the authors have a useful plot device.”

“Uh… you are your father's son talking like that… they get placed as an aspect of the new mind and personality. In this case, your past life, now known as Wolf, is your total of your dark side. Likely from how he lived.”

“And because Eclipse couldn’t handle his own pain...it added to my own.” Wolf said with a thoughtful expression. “So in a sense I am a culmination of all past Eclipse’s, but I’m my own person?”

“Yup. And if you want I can call someone who knows who you were.”

“No thank you. I find that out, good or bad, it wouldn’t make a difference on who I am now.” Wolf answers.

“Alright. Well do you want to be able to live outside Eclipse? You'd still be connected but have your own body.” Mom offered.

“I...don’t know.” Wolf said, looking down. “I want that, but would I see Crim and Nightmare again?”

“I can do the same thing for those two easy.” Mom said, flipping a pancake. “God magic can do near anything. Even the kids Shy and Luna have in them Nightmare and Crim will be pregnant with their own/yours.”

“Thats...Amazing” Wolf said simply. “In that case, I’d like my own body.”

“Three new bodies coming up.” Mom said, snapping her fingers.

I immediately felt… cut off from Wolf somehow, but I could feel him mentally. “What in the?!” A shout came from the bedroom upstairs. “Eclipse!” Luna and Shy yelled.

“We probably should have warned them…” I said with a gulp as I slithered as fast as I could, still trying to get used to this new body.

Wolf followed too, him falling over since he needed to get used to his own body now. When I opened the bedroom door Luna and Shy were on one end of the room while Nightmare and Crim were on the other. A mix of fear and confusion from both parties. As mom said, Crim and Nightmare were pregnant. “Eclipse… how?” Luna asked.

“Long story short, Mom gave Wolf, Nightmare and Crimson their own bodies separate from ours.” I responded, slithering out of the way as Wolf fell through the door.

“Love?” Nightmare spoke, walking over to Wolf. “This is true?”

“Yeah,” He said, pushing himself off the floor. “I was offered my own body, but I didn’t want to leave you two...so she gave us all bodies.”

“Remind me to kiss that woman… Naga... Lady.” Nightmare said, levitating Wolf up and onto the bed. “Anypony who doesn't want to watch, please leave.” Nightmare said as she and Crimson began to pounce on Wolf.

I did have to drag Luna and Shy from watching and once they snapped out of it Luna turned to me. “So… Are they going to live here or?”

“We’ll probably be buying or building them a house next door.” I said with a shrug. “Not enough room for two different families plus the kids.”

We headed back to the kitchen and mom was serving the food. I noticed Scootaloo wasn't here. “Hey everyone, where's Scoots?”

They all pointed to mom, who just smiled. “She did attack me on sight. So I’m punishing her.”

“...You swallowed her into the third stomach didn’t you.” I deadpanned.

She nodded. “So full of energy that filly, She's still kicking.”

“Well, Divewing did choose her.” I responded, the kids looking at me, shock written on their faces that I wasn’t doing anything about Scootaloo.

“Oh she’ll be fine kids. A naga’s third stomach is meant to hold children of hurt or elderly that can't move on their own. She's fine. So Luna, Shy, enjoy Eclipse’s third stomach?” They both nodded, making me blush. “Daw. Good. See kids. Eclipse swallowed his wives and here they are fine and safe.”

A few ews went around as I grabbed a couple plates for the wives and I, setting them up and the end of the table. “It’s just a natural part of me now. On the upside, stars forbid anything happen to you kids, I can get you to a hospital in time.”
“It's more sterile in our third stomachs than in any surgery room.” Mom added. “So where's Wolf and his wives?”

A moan resounded through the building as I quickly cast a silencing spell on the bedroom. “There’s your answer.”I responded.

“Sweet. So how many kids in those bellies Shy, Luna?”

“I think I have twins.” Luna said. “I’m twice the size Fluttershy is.”

“Oh. I’m gonna be a grandma. Oh. Eclipse, your father will be here some time later to give you a late birthday week gift.”

“Birthday week?” I ask confused.

“There's an incalculable amount of siblings you have son. To make it simple the kids get a whole week in june to celebrate a massive birthday party for all of them, and in july the wives and your father celebrate a week long anniversary and our birthdays. It works.”

“I’m just going to not question it. So, other than to see me and Wolf, why are you here? Not that I don’t like you over, it’s just a surprise.”

“It's the day after your wedding silly. You three should be acting like Wolf and them upstairs. I know your father and I still act like that at home.”

“We were, then the girls passed out in the middle of it.” *I said looking at Luna and Shy’s dreamy smiles in remembrance.

“Daw. You need some special sex herbs, spells, I got ya.” Mom said, giving Luna and Shy a devious smile.

“...You evil woman. My pelvis will never forgive you.” I groan as I cover my face.

“You are a full fledged demigod son. Your pelvis can take a direct hit from a hydrogen bomb and still give it to your mares right.”

“Awe crap.” I said as my eyes go to pinpricks, looking as the two mares who think they're being sneaky as they try to get behind me.

“Girls, their are children present.” Mom reminded them. “Also.” Mom said, opening her mouth impossibly wide as a certain orange filly was pushed out of moms third stomach. “You calm now Scootaloo?”

“I’m gonna take a shower.” She said, leaving a trail of oil and saliva as she walked.

“She's a good foal…impatient and a tad rude but still good.”

“Yeah she is...I’m surprised she hasn’t found a home yet. Hell, I’m surprised any of them have not. For the most part they are well behaved and good kids.” I said downcast. I’ve had this orphanage running for over a month now and not one has been adopted.

“The problem with orphanages is that few couples can adopt or are able. Surprised Lyra isn't here yet. Your mama Lyra I mean.”

“Knowing the authors, I’ll do the countdown. 3….2....1.” I said with a sigh.

Nothing happened. “You are so your father's son.” Mom said. “Well if she won't then I can give it a try.”

“What are you going to do?” I asked.

“Fill out adoption paperwork… or…”

“Or?”

“Eclipse, you are part of the biggest family that adopt children and even adults like yourself, you can just adopt them. They already live here after all and your dad did tell me why you built this place. Maybe adopting those without a home can count too.”

Before I could give a answer, Pura, the little filly I helped out in the first day, ran over and hugged my side. “I..I...you already treat us like the daddy we want...please be our daddy?”

My heart melted as I picked her up and placed her on my shoulder. “I think Pura made up my mind for me.” I said with a smile as the rest of the foals cheered happily.

There was quick flashes of light as all the foals suddenly had their hind legs turn into tails and some had their front hooves turn into hands and a few stayed hooves. “Yay! Second grandma of the family! Eat your six tits Den!” Mom cheated.
“What was that about?” I asked

“Your mama Den also adopted a kid like you, as in from the same world and she was the first grandma of the family because her newly adopted son adopted a bunch of kids too. Finally I can show off my grandkids to her. She shows off hers. Also she's a large dire wolf woman with six breasts. That's where that six tits came from.”

“Okay then...so this happened.” I chuckled while Luna and Shy hugged me.

“Sister is going to freak out when she comes to visit.” Luna said.

“You think?” I say sarcastically as I hear a slight yell from the bathroom. “Looks like Scootaloo became a Naga.”

“That reminds me.” Mom said. “On my world pegasus nagas have six wings. Two on their back, two larger ones on their mid section of their tails, and two small ones on their tails tip. I just noticed Scootaloo was the only pegasus here.”

“Yeah, We have a lot of earth ponies, two gryphons, and about five unicorns.”

“Griffins aren't Naga's on my world… wonder how they'll look. Do those two usually come down for breakfast?”

“They sleep in until everyone else has eaten. They got into that habit because I prepare meat for them.” I shrug.

“Ah. Well now that everyone is a naga meat can be eaten here to your hearts content. As for Luna and Shy… I can do something about that.” Mom snapped her fingers, Shy and Luna glowed for a second before the light faded. “Redid your DNA a bit. You can now eat meat… I’ll explain the bonuses later.”

“I’ll go check on scoots.” I said, putting Pura down as she slithered over back to her seat. “Man, the kids adapted faster than I did….”

“Must be a child thing.” Mom said, nuzzling her new grand kids. Man, a new son, then two, the four new daughters in law and now a ton of grandkids in two days… She's having a good week.

I went over to the bathroom to see a nervous wreck of a Scootaloo. “Scoots, I’m here, it’s okay.”

“I...Look… awesome!” She yelled, flapping all her wings… And flying. “I can Fly?!? I can fly!!” She cheered, flying out the bathroom in a haze.

“That's my girl!” I laughed out as I saw her fly around the main living room.

“Scoots can finally fly.” Fluttershy said, kissing my cheek.

“I know. She finally has what she wanted.” I said happily as I hug Flutters.

“So what should we do right now then now that we are officially a family?”

“Well, I know later I have lessons about the family. But for now? I just want to spend time with my family.” I said as I snuggled Shy.

“Starting to wish we built a guest bedroom.” Shy said. “Oh. I almost forgot, your parents are in town still, the ones you were reborn into here. They're gonna visit.”

“Oh cripe” I said with a smile. “Velvet is going to freak when she finds out about the adoption.”

“Didn't they have something to tell you anyway?”

“Other than carrying quadruplets? I don’t know, we’ll just have to wait and see.”

“So… we got time… Luna bought a stack of new games that are sitting in the game room. Wanna check them out?”

“New games? Count me in!” Sorry, but no matter how many years pass, I am so a gaming addict, beaten only by Luna.
Shy, Luna and I, as well as some of our new kid's, all went into the game room. The new games were all rated E-T, and one was a Pc game Luna installed on all the computers called Warframe. It was a higher rated game, M, but seemed calm enough. Considering some of the other things. It didn’t take long before the space ninjas had a number of us hooked, and the rest of us set up a competition on mario kart.

When Scout’s came off her flying high she jumped on a pc and started playing her personal favorite, Team Fortress 2. It was bloody ues but to be honest how can you see the violence in that game and still not think it a kids game. It's just too damn cartoony. “So do you know why you changed Scoots?” I asked as I played next to her, trying out Warframe.

“You adopted me.” She replied.

“Mhm! And if we can both get Rainbow Dash to just come out with it, and Fluttershy and Luna to approve, you could have a awesome third mom~”

She froze, then let out a joy filled scream that managed to crack her computer screen before she flew THROUGH the wall, leaving an exact outline of her body in the wall. “You just opened a can of nagas.” Shy said. “My best friend as my wife also… I can see it.”

“Now if only we can get that tsundere to admit it.”

“Who?”

“We all know Rainbow won’t admit to anything ‘uncool’. And she’s not exactly subtle with her hidden feelings.” I said with a small eye roll. “I could tell she wanted to ask, but with you and Luna about to marry me, she didn’t want to ruin it for you.”

“Oh… poor Rainbow.”

“Well, we need to talk to Luna after she’s done with her mission before we do anything about it. We could get scoots in on it too.”

“I think she left to bring Rainbow over here.”

“Well....luna better finish her mission.” I said looking at the gaming princess.

There was a knock at the door. “I’ll get it.” Shy said, slowly flying out the door.

“Let’s hope I don’t have to go to class before I talk to her.” I said as I waited for Luna to finish.

A minute passed and I saw mom and dad, Nightlight and Velvet, come up the stairs. “Hello son.” Dad said.

“Hey dad, what is it with your sons and marrying royalty, and for the wedding day to be crashed by some threat to the world?” I asked with a smile.

“I expected you to ask about us and your other world father in that three way on your wedding day.”

“I’ve come to terms with it.” I shrug. “Besides I don’t know and nor do I want to know what you guys did.”

“Well your mother and I came to say a few things before heading off.”

“Is something wrong?” I ask worried suddenly.

“Well for starters we aren't just adding your birth father… First birth father? To our marriage.” Moma Velvet said.

“Aren’t JUST adding?”

“That's where I come in!” Moma Gleaming sung, slithering her way into the room. “Your fathers and mother here are joining the family… As wives.”

“...oh cripe.” I said with my face in my hand. “Now my parents are technically going to be their daughters sisters and two of my dad are becoming my moms...Just accept it, just accept it.” I said, taking a deep breath. “That’s good for you two...three...”

“We know Twilight is going to be there but we can manage.” Night said. “Not the first time I would have been a mare either. Heh. If the condom would have broke you and Twilight would have been born from me.”

“Did not need that confusion in my life, so thank you condom not breaking.” I joked.

“Speaking of.” We looked at the doorway, and saw Cript in his pony form standing next to a VERY pregnant Twilight. “Hi mom, dad.” Twilight said. She walked over to me. “Eclipse. You're looking… slithery?”

“Nice one metal head.” I joked as I wrapped Twilight in a hug. “How’s my twin-turned-mother?”

“Pregnant. And happy. Guess how many foals?”

“Knowing Cript, over a hundred some odd kids?”

“About 3.9 million. So average. I never would have imagined being pregnant could feel so… Nice, if not a tad difficult to move.”

“Sigh. I’m going to need a drink before the day’s over.” I said, rubbing my brow.

“The heck happened here?” Cript said as he looked at the Scootaloo naga shaped hole in the wall. “Someone was… Eager.”

“Read the chapter next time Dad, I kinda told Scootaloo about Rainbow having a really obvious crush on me.” I said with a eye roll.

“Oh. Alright. So… Two things. One, I see two out of three of the new additions are here. And two. I have a surprise for you and Josh when he gets here.”

“Well, Josh did go to the realm of Darkness, probably to report in to Core…” I said, spitting out that bastard’s name.

“Or to leave.” Cript added. “Core clearly saw Josh at the wedding so he's likely quitting.”

“And trying to take as many of the family with him. Only two of them are actually loyal to Core.”

“And they're bastards.” We looked at the doorway, seeing Josh in his pony form with a large duffle bag on his back. “Ass hats tried to kill us at the front door. Never thought I'd say this but if Core didn't stop them I’d be dead.”

“Wait, Core stopped them? Seriously what is that guy’s angle already?!” I shout. Damn that guy pisses me off.

“Whatever it is he made it clear the only one of the Ventral family with his internet is Zeke and you. Oh, good everyone's here.” Josh said, seeing Nightlight, Velvet and Cript. “ So at the wedding you talked about a surprise?”

“Yeah, this.”

“What?” I said

Cript placed a small box on the floor. He opened it and there was an extremely blinding light. I covered my eyes and as they were covered I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me, hugging me. “My brave boy.” A voice I haven't heard in years spoke. When the light faded I saw it was her hugging me… mom...

I teared up as I slowly hugged back. “M-mom? I-is it really you?”

“Yes.” She cried. “I saw what you went through and… I’m sorry… I’m so so sorry!”

I rubbed her back as I held her close. “It wasn’t your fault. Besides, if what happened didn’t happen, who knows what would have happened.”

“Aurora…” Josh spoke, slowly walking over to her. “I… I…”

Mom grabbed him and had us both in a hug. “It's alright. Josh, you tried your best, and Colin… I’m so glad you came out so well. I was so afraid you'd be so hateful after…”

“Why would I be hateful, you raised me better mom…”


After our tender, teary reunion I turned to Cript...no. I turned to dad. “Thank you. Thank you...so much.”

“Hey. When you're something beyond a god.” He shrugged. “Better to break rules for closer than follow them hollow.”

“Couldn’t your bosses get mad or something?” I ask, still not leaving momma Aurora’s side.

“I got a promotion. I'm an Admin and my own boss now. Plus he wouldn't give a shot about this anyway. There were few rules he cared about or even remembered.”

“Oh...Okay...Thank you dad.” I said again, knowing I’m just repeating myself now.

“It's alright. And trust me, this is the normalest thing in this family… being the family. What we do can range from concluded to just plain odd.”

“I'll take your word on that.” I smiled.

“So tomorrow The teaching will begin. Today spend time with old and new family. Alright?”

“Will do dad. Besides, any second now I get Scootaloo will be dragging Rainbow Dash here, so some family/getting another possible marefriend time will be just what I need.”

“Also your mom is cooking naga style so… expect what you'd see in a vegas style buffet, but nine times the size.”

“Oh boy...No seriously, oh boy, I’m starving even after breakfast.” I said.

“Naga metabolism. You need a lot more protein and the most you ate was a nut muffins for protein this morning.”

“Geeze… Next thing you’ll tell me is I got pretty much a unique ability for Gleaming being my biological mom now.”

“... You answered your own question.”

“....you're kidding. What is it?” I ask as Josh spends time with Aurora.

“It's called Bunker. Your general defense is well, your defense at this level should be 387… with that ability it's 798. And defense spells can and will block attacks that's normally ignore defenses.”

“Hot damn. That’s going to be really, really useful.” I said as I realized something. “I never used Scan on you or Core before.”

“And?”

“With Core it takes from being able to strategies against the guy, and with you it would have been out of curiosity.”

“You can if you want. But what you see is either confusing or a lie.”

I shrugged and said “Scan.” ...and I felt like my brain hurt. What I saw was a normal sized HP bar, but there was nothing else everything looked either normal or… Too normal? It was too much so I turned off the ability and held my head. “Not looking at that again….”

“How so, er, why?”

“It was just...Things were either too simple or too normal...it just made my head hurt.”

“Try and figure out why.”

“Do I want to?”

“You can if you want.”

“I’ll try later, I already have a headache.”

“Alright then. So, let's see what's going on.” Cript dad said as he headed into the living room. I followed along with Twilight, Luna, Flutters, Mom and Josh dad. My old parents, new ones, and my wives were all chatting. Not sure whether to be scared or not.

“So everyone pretty much scattered.” I heard Josh speak in the conversation. “I came here, everyone else took their close family and headed off to other reflections and worlds. Not sure where anyone is.”

“Could be worse, Core could have let the other two try and stop you all.” I said behind me, just now realizing just how long my tail is. The thing is sixteen feet long! God damn how did I not notice that?!

“If Core isn't gonna come after us those two will out of spite.”

“Well then, good thing you’re going to be a part of Cript’s family then. Plus, maybe we can watch over them and make sure their safe if we can figure out where they are.” I said. I’m not losing more family, even if I never met them.

“That's my project. So Cript, we gonna do this or what?”

“Sure?”

“Time for dad to become a mom?” I asked, fully desensitized at this point.

“Yes.” Both Nightlight and Josh said. Cript just rolled his eyes and to my surprise, lit his horn. The magic felt intense as there was a flash over Josh and Night. When it faded they were mares… though Josh, and this is because ponies don't wear clothes, we saw SHE still had a malehood while also having a womanhood. But appeared as mare. “Damn I’m sexy!” Josh said, looking herself over. “And how I wanted my new bod to be.” Why does her new voice sound like a loud version of Fluttershy’s?

Don't get a nosebleed from my dad, don't get a nosebleed from my dad, don't get a nosebleed from my dad. I repeat constantly before another voice rings in my head. Shut up Eclipse, I’m still with my mares! I rolled my eyes at Wolf’s complaint. fine. “Glad you enjoy your new body.”

“Heck yeah!”

“Glad you can live out your fetish hun.” Mom said.

“Wait. Wait a moment, hold up. Two things. One, Dad-er mom? Whatever, had a gender futa fetish? And Two, dad, there is something on the mantle you want to give to mom.”

“Best thing when you're bi, And huh?”

“A certain...gift you let me hold on to.”

“Oh…” Dad- mom… Josh looked over at the fireplace, seeing the ring box. He used magic to levitate it over to him, then to mom. “I was gonna give this to ya the day… The day you died…”

Mom took it, and when she saw the ring, smiled and put it on, and somehow, shapeshifted into a pony. She was grey coated like me, but had a bright blond mane with a blue heart as a cutie mark. “You know I would have said yes.”

“Better late than never.” Josh said as they kissed, and once they broke that they dog piled on Cript.

“Gah! Surprise attack!” Cript yelped.

I reared my head back and laughed before not only did Luna and Fluttershy tackle me, but Lancerot decided to make a fool of me as Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash perfectly timed their tackle entrance, making two separate piles of fluff.

“Lunch is read- Cript, Eclipse, no sex before lunch.” Mom stated.

“Wasn’t the plan.” I groan out as Rainbow and Scoots snuggle me along with Shy and Luna. “So I take it Scoots told you?”

“Yup.” Dash said. “Just don't expect me to be like Shy and Luna all cuddly in public and junk.”

“Heh, wouldn’t dream of it Dash, wouldn’t dream of it.” I said nuzzling her gently.

“Also… can I ask your dad something? He’s the red stallion right?”

“Yup, that’s my biological adopted dad Cript.”

“Sweet.” Rainbow said, walking up to dad and whispering something in his ear.

“... Sure…” Dad said unamused. He lit up his horn again and in a flash… Dash was a griffin.

“Aw yeah!” Rainbow Dash cheered.

“You wanted to be a griffin Dash?” I asked

“My oldest and a good friend Gilda is a griffin. She used to be able to out race me cause griffins by nature have more endurance.”

“I know gilda, but she would beat you? Thats news to me. At least you kept your rainbow hair feathers.” I said with a smile.

“Now can we eat?” Mom asked.

“FOOD!” Me and Scoots yelled as we dove out of the pile, heading towards the kitchen at a breakneck pace.

When we reached the kitchen it was… different. Rather than our normal kitchen it was a TEN MILE LONG hall with a long ass table piled high with food from end to end… seriously the food piled up at least twelve feet.

My mouth along with all the other children who turned Naga, which was all of them, were salivating. Yeah it was a imposing amount, but I alone felt like I could eat all day until I get full. “It’s beautiful.” I said in awe.

“Oh you expanded the kitchen.” Cript said as he walked in.

“Yup. Dig in everyone!” Mom yelled out.

The Nagas were the first out as the Griffon kids came in. Despite being siblings, one gained the naga gene while the other was left alone. I of course barely notice as I stacked a plate high of many different foods before digging in. Best, family, ever.