• Published 17th Feb 2018
  • 4,865 Views, 56 Comments

Keys of Harmony - BioQuillFiction



It's 2012 and god gives me a new life and I'm reborn as a pony with all my human memories. And I mean re born, out of the womb kind of reborn.

  • ...
19
 56
 4,865

Back To Basics

I found myself...in a white void. I have a feeling. “Cript?”

“Here.” I turned around, seeing him there, looking kinda down.

“Hey, something up?”

“Always, that’s why I am taking measures.”

“...I don’t like the sound of that.” I admitted, feeling worried when an all powerful reality bending being needs to ‘take measures’.

“Things are moving fast for you all, some more than others. So, I’m gonna make things slow down to a nice pace for you all.”

“So...you won’t be around for a while?”

“Not until you are all caught up. Your assistance will just be storage and some combat functions, but nothing other than that for now. I’ll be sure to give you all plenty of opportunities to get strong, but I will give you the option to change your form. You can be an anthro naga, your normal pony self, or a bit of a mix.”

“Oh, so now?”

“I guess.”

“Can’t I just...shift between?”

“Yeah, here.” Cript said, placing his hand on my head and...I could see, I knew how to shift between. Pony to anthro lamia, anthro lamia to pony. “Also, Oath and Oblivion’s punishment will be over in two days. Your mom, and other parents, will still be able to visit, just not me.”

“Oh, gonna miss ya, though, taking it slow will be nice to be honest.”

“Hey, catch up and you’ll be seeing my ugly mug again.” Cript said with a laugh. “Well, later Eclipse.”

“Later Cript.” I said, the man snapping his fingers as everything went white.


I woke up in my bedroom, surrounded by my loves. Didn't see Wolf around, so I shrugged, getting up and then waking my girls up and explaining what Cript told me. They took it well, happy to...well, experiment and role play with my being able to shift forms. I found Wolf and because of our link he already knew. He figured for looks sake, he'd stay Naga while I was pony.

I just knew he wanted to stay like that so his girls got all the fun. And I can't blame him. Walking on four legs again was like riding a bike. I just got back to it like nothing.

Now for the hard part... finding my Keyblades turn pony. Haven't seen them since the wedding so...yeah…

Taking a deep breath, I headed outside, looking for Justin, maybe till Oblivion and Oathkeeper are Keyblade again I can use something else in the meantime. Talking a walk through town was...peaceful. So much has happened so fast, Cript running this...script thing to slow it down for us is good. Wonder what I will have to worry about...and there goes my good mood…

I found Justin at Sweet Apple Acres, helping Applejack spell cast by the look of it.

“Casting any of the three healing spells is a must know for any Keyblade Wielder, it means the difference from dying quickly, and prolonging your own life.” Justin said, Applejack practicing the motions.

“Hey Justin.” I said, gaining his attention.

“Hey Eclipse, heard you had one heck of a wedding.” He replied, not looking at me, but acknowledging me.

“Yeah, and cause of a thing I can’t use Oathkeeper of Oblivion for a few days…”

“So you need a spare?”

“There’s spare Keyblades?” I ask, finding that kinda funny.

“Well, sorta.” He said, raising his hand and summoning a blue Keyblade, it looked kinda like the Kingdom Key, but blue and the tip had a star on it. “It’s called Starlight, it’s like a Training Keyblade, the Foretellers use them til the Wielders true Keyblade comes to them, and in some cases, the Starlight is their true Keyblade, only it will change in form a bit.”

“Oh...neat.” I said, taking the noods Keyblade. “Well, guess you’ll do til I can use Oathkeeper and Oblivion again...speaking of, you know where they are?” I asked.

“It they are ponies that do look like pony version of your Keyblades, I think I saw Pinkie Pie throwing them a party at Sugar Cube Corner, since they can eat food for now she’s having them try everything.”

“In that case I have a feeling they will be there for a while.”

“Yeah, no kidding. So, what are you gonna do? It is your Honeymoon period after all.”

CRAP! He’s right! “I’ll...uh...think of something.” I say, trotting back home. CRAP, CRAP, CRAP! Gotta do something nice for our Honeymoon...Think, think...what’s a nice world to go to… Is Radiant Garden still around here? No, best not. What other world is there… Talking animal friendly world...No, Daybreak is too easy, and if I run into Zeke, who for some reason I feel like I haven't talked to for longer that it has been, I might get caught up in other things…

Think, what world is out there that would make the perfect honeymoon spot? Some place with class, safe...enough, and will be a relaxing honeymoon/vacation...Wait...duh, this world! There’s a lot of other placed on Equestria that I haven’t seen, and I’m sure Luna would love to see how much things have changed.

Let’s see… Maybe… Yes. Yes! With some pep I trotted back home, and before I entered I instead of simply opening the doors, used my magic and burst them open. “Honeys, I’m home!” I yelled, not caring if the nearest pony that heard that was annoyed or not.

“Eclipse? You’re back soon.” Fluttershy said, trotting down the steps. “Something come up?”

“Yup. Our Honeymoon.”

Fluttershy’s eyes went wide. “Oh! You know a place we should go?”

“Yup! Trottingham!”

“...Trottingham?”

“Yeah. Twi and I took a vacation there with sunbutt years ago. It’s a beautiful place. Large open fields, beautiful nature, peaceful.”

“So total opposite of Ponyville, the peaceful part I mean.”

“Yup.”

“Hmm…” Fluttershy thought, pondering the thought. “Country air and some actual peace does sound nice, plus, I have an aunt up there who owns a small inn. We can stay there and...Do you think Wolf, MS, and Moon will mind watching the foals?”

“I don’t think so, if anything it will prepare them for what’s to come also.” I chuckled, Shy giving one as well.

“Well, can’t argue with that. So, when should we leave?”

“I think four days is more than enough time, and I’ll be here for them all.”

“So no sudden random adventure callings?”

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.” As I said those words I could FEEL Pinkie know I just made that promise.

Shy seemed content with that, giving a nod and walking over and giving me a kiss. “It’s about time we take things slow for a change.”

“Yeah, slow. That sounds...relaxing.”