• Published 17th Feb 2018
  • 4,858 Views, 56 Comments

Keys of Harmony - BioQuillFiction



It's 2012 and god gives me a new life and I'm reborn as a pony with all my human memories. And I mean re born, out of the womb kind of reborn.

  • ...
19
 56
 4,858

It's The End of The World as We Know it!

Author's Note:

As Stated in the description, this was Lancerot's story, but because life it being hard on him and he no longer has time to write much, he has handed it over to me. All his previous chapters are going to be posted here, and all new chapters will be written by me. I hope I do this story good by it's original author, and I hope fans of when Lancerot wrote it will continue to enjoy it under my creative writing.

So, We all know of the Mayan calendar right? That whole end of the world thing? Yeah, turns out that that wasn't a load of horse shit. Most people were gathering up arms, or making some kind of bunker or hell, even celebrating! To me? It was a Friday. I was home, glad to have gotten my boss to get me a day off finally and sat down on my couch to play some games.

Now I know what some of you are thinking. Ether A: OMG he's like, what, twenty-three and he plays video games? What a loser. Get some friends. B: It's the day the world is supposed to end.......and you're playing video games? ....or I'm lucky and those of you reading this are C:.....I can relate. Honestly none of this matters but what does matter (to me anyway) is WHAT game I was playing. Kingdom Hearts 2.

This game has been my anchor for a while now. Angry and just want to hit something? You can relate to Roxas. Want to just go for on a adventure with your friends, Sora's your man. If you want to play a game with a super in depth story underneath it's Disney looks..... Play any one of the fuckers. Needless to say I love this game. I just wish to be in it some days, exploring worlds, fighting bad guys, making friends that won't shoot themselves in front of you, and away from this crap world.

The only other thing I like to do other than Kingdom Hearts? Well, lets just say that Rainbow Dash poster in my room isn't my baby cousin's.

I was in the middle of fighting one of the bosses when the power suddenly cut out. First thought in my mind? 'John, if you were partying again and cut the power, I will end you' Second? 'NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I haven't saved in like three hours! God fucken damn it!' Third? 'Wait....why do I hear screaming?'

I got up from my seat and made my way over to the window, and what I saw made my jaw drop.

The towers and buildings off to the distance were on fire, the street outside was starting to swarm with armed civilians and I think I saw a cat and dog living together. Seeing this chaos I do the thing any sensible person would do.

I closed my curtains, picked up my DS, and played 358/2 days.

My mistake as they saw the curtains move and before I could even select new game, I heard a shout. Followed by my window shattering. And a Molotov being thrown. And my clothes catching fire. I will say this now, this is the only time I ever felt sorry for the Heartless in Kingdom Hearts cause let me tell you, Burning alive? Not fun. Being peppered with bullets while on fire? Worse. Watching my game be smashed before my eyes while all this is happening? Rock, meet bottom.

Thankfully it is over sooner rather than later and all I saw was white. When I turned around, noticing that my cloths were thankfully intact I saw a Older looking man walking towards me with a smile. "You've passed!"

"I...um what?" I said, confused as hell and honestly wanting to see another color other than white right now.

"Oh, the white to much?" He snaps his fingers and suddenly we are on an open meadow, but it wasn't just any meadow.....it was the meadow where my mother was buried.

"So." I said. "You’re God? Cause that's the only thing I can say to rationalize this."

"Well....you aren't wrong. You are dead and you haven't sinned at all in your life. Besides, you passed the test."

"Passed the test you mean-"

"That the whole end of the world prophecy was a test? Yes, yes it was." He smiled at me as I knelled at my mother's grave. "The people who did not give into chaos and death would earn a wish. Name it, and it will be yours along with a location you want." I keep looking at the grave before I stand up and turn to god. "You know...as much as I want my family back....that's rude to them. I'll let them live in peace. I'll choose a Keyblade." He starts to laugh as if I said the funniest thing in the world.

"You'd be surprised on how many people who survived have chosen Keyblades just as you have." He takes a moment to calm down before looking back at me "So, which one do you want?"

Now it's my turn to feel...a little nervous "Well...I was hoping I could have not one, but two. I've always loved Oblivion and Oathkeeper."

I'd never thought I'd see god look thoughtful but lo and behold that's exactly what he looked like. "Of all the Keyblade wielders, you are not the first to ask for those two. I have normally implored them to look for others, let alone choose one. But for you I think I'll make the exception. You have have those two, just keep those two trouble maker's in line." he said after much thought. "Now for your world-"

"Can I go to Equestria?" I say before I realized...I just interrupted God!!

He shrugged. "Sure, a peaceful world for sure....well, most of the time."

"Then I'd like to go there...but could you make me a pony going there? I want to start new. A new life, New adventures."

"Fine, but what will you want to be named?" I pause. Unlike most fans of My little pony, I never made a OC before. I glanced down to my side and summon my Keyblades. That is so cool!

"I'll name myself after my cat. Call me Eclipse."