• Published 17th Feb 2018
  • 4,856 Views, 56 Comments

Keys of Harmony - BioQuillFiction



It's 2012 and god gives me a new life and I'm reborn as a pony with all my human memories. And I mean re born, out of the womb kind of reborn.

  • ...
19
 56
 4,856

Sigh, Zeke, Zeke, Zeke

As Zeke started raging the good king who had started all this began to reform his body “Ugg what happened?” he asked.

It was at that moment Unum side kicked his head into the side of his ship. “You idiot! What are you?!” SHe yelled, grabbing him by the scruff of his shirt. “Zeke never let’s his Keyblade draw blood, so what are you that it would have sliced you?”

“Immortal.” He said as she snapped his neck. “Ow why did you snap my neck?” he asked having his neck return to normal.

“No wonder. Anything that can heal at the rate of an ‘immortal’ would have tipped off his Keyblade, no reason to hold back… but now Zeke’s involuntarily drawn blood… he’s gone into his Killing mood because of your stupidity!”

“Stupidity, guys a Ventral and i’ve heard stories about this Killing mood didn’t think one was still a virgin.” he joked.

“Yet he had saved a whole world from complete genocide, managed to bring back a long lost city, and even brought back over 80% of the world's lost population! You tell me if you hold a matchstick to him?”

“Oh great Ventral jesus. Just what i need, anyway lady I freed a whole group of slaves took down a slaver nation and became the most powerful military nation on the planet all in 300 years do you think i care what you think of me?” he asked

If you two are done talking now.” Zeke spoke, his voice sounding like echo’s of hundreds of people speaking at once. “I believe it’s time to see just what this body can do.

“Great he’s going to slaughter my people...this is why i had him sent to the prison so this wouldn’t happen.”

“If you would TALK this wouldn’t have happened!” Unum smashed his head into the ground, summoning her two Keyblades. “Zeke…”

“What do you think I was trying to you dumb bitch.” he said as she stomped on his head

“Unless you want me to toss you into the sun and watch you burn and try to come back from that, shut up and try to keep… something isn’t right,”

“Yeah why aren't my men firing on him This is the whole reason i came up with the monster law.” Kain said.

Heh, arrogant yet you call yourself a king?” Zeke spoke to Kain. “I believe the woman who is married to my host is asking why I’m not slaughtering everything yet.

“Oh well can you get off me now?” He asked. Unum stepped off Kain, kicking him once before he got up. ”Thanks now...” he motioned to the guards “get everything on this guy I want the whole fleet trying to take him down.” he whispered as the guard ran off.

I think you’ll find something far worse I have in store for you, but sadly, that must wait. As much as I’d like to devour you immortal, I’ll let your nightmares handle this.” Zeke snapped his fingered, red portals opening up as humanoid creatures covered in blood began falling out… including one armored Minotaur. “My, my, what a death count, your people killed by the ones you have killed. How rich.

“God damn it not her.” Kain said as a griffon stabbed him. “Anybody but my beloved.” he said with tears in his eyes “I sent her to heaven why did you bring her back?” he asked as Unum got the griffon off him.

Zeke began laughing, the echo of it sending chills down Kain and Unum. “Much like you immortal, they have sins on their backs. If anything liberating them from hell and purgatory I saved her more than you did.

A voice just shouted FINAL WAVE as Zeke was hit by an explosion. “NOBODY MESSES WITH THE WOMAN I LOVE AND LIVES!” he shouted “YOU Unum was it take care of the armored minotaur i’ll handle the rest.” he said as his eye glowed red.

When the smoke cleared, Zeke was still standing, chuckling. “Is that all you can muster immortal? How pathetic. Perhaps you aren’t worth playing with afterall.” Zeke snapped his fingers as Kain was engulfed in black fire, turning to ash in seconds. “Wonder if he’ll still come back?

Unum made quick work of the minotaur, now crossing her keyblades at Zeke’s neck. “Please Zeke, snap out of it.” SHe cried.

Zeke chuckled. “For too long my blood was activated in a world without magic, now that it has I can finally claim this body as mine. The one you knew as Zeke is lost in my hive mind girl, only Psychopath is here.” Psychopath, in one shove, sent Unum flying through the city buildings. “Ih, and be glad I removed the X-blade’s chains from you with that, consider it my one act of mercy.

“EAT THIS YOU SON OF A-” a naked Kain said jumping and hitting Zeke in the back of the head.

Oh, the immortal lives?” Psychopath said, grabbing Kain by the wrist.

“You honestly think i wouldn’t plan for being totally destroyed?” Kain said as he kicked Zeke in the face.

Psychopath responded by biting off Kain’s foot, and swallowing it. “Immortal blood… not like the other blood of gods, but just enough.” Psychopath then bit off his own finger… only for it to regrow in seconds. “Amazing what blood can teach you. Also.” Psychopath flinched Kain in the head. “Final Wave.” With that, Kain was blasted away with a pin point Final Wave.

“Hey Unum can you hold him still I may have a plan.” Kain said as she covered her eyes.

“Don’t bother.” Unum and Kain turned around, seeing Core and his reflections, save for Yellow, behind them. “Finally, get the device ready Ebony.”

“Time for my solo” Ebody said pulling out a trumpet.”

Unum grabbed Kain by the arm. “Don’t trust these people Kain, as much as you think Zeke’s family is bad… they are worse.”

“So what's their story?”

“To put it short, they kill who gets in their way, trick whoever they want to, kill off whole dimensions out of boredom… and want everything to die, just like the thing possessing Zeke does. All because purple there lost his wife, he’s the original, the others are just adopted copies.”

“Great Super ventrals... wait what?” He asked turned to Core. “Is that true you're doing all this because you lost your wife?” he asked.

Core responded by grabbing a nearby sword and throwing it into Kain’s head. “Stay out of this runt, and Unum, relax, we’re not here to kill you this day.” With that, the Cores ran after Zeke/Psychopath.

“That is the stupidest reason to turn evil I have ever heard seriously I had to kill the woman i loved and you don’t see me trying to remove everything from reality.” Kain said

“He’s been in darkness to long, whatever he had planned originally before becoming this has long since been twisted.” Unum said.

“Alright Men keep those guys off the raging Ventral I have a plan, Unum, get Zeke ,that was his name right?”

“Yeah.”

“I may have a way to end this and steal victory from those guys.””

“Alright, but.” Unum held a Keyblade to Kain’s neck. “If Zeke dies from this, I will personally make sure you never come back from your next death.”

“Don’t worry he’ll be fine.” Kain said mumbling something under his breath. “Just make sure that he stands still long enough for me to do my thing.” Kain said

“Fine.” Unum said, taking a grand leap over to Zeke, who crossed her keyblades with a now monotone X-blade.

Heh, guess he didn’t like me.

“Let's hope this works.” Kain said taking a deep breath “CHAINS OF TARTARUS!” he shouted as chains began to appear under Zeke tieing him up and dragging him down.

Oh, how neat.

“Ebony, do it now!” Core yelled as Ebony jumped on top on Psychopath, blowing the horn as blood began trailing out of Zeke and into the horn.

Lets get that power out” Ebony said playing his horn.

Well if this isn’t interesting!” Psychopath yelled as his eyes returned to Zeke’s normal ones.

“Follow him Ebony and Blue we can still make use of him.” Core ordered as they and Zeke fell into the ground.

“Good it worked.” Kain said

Unum grabbed Kain, slamming him into the ground. “WHERE IS MY HUSBAND YOU BASTARD!”

“Tartarus, It was the only place I could send him he wouldn’t be able to harm anyone.” Kain said.

“You are going to help me find him!”

“If that last word was any indication he should be able to get out himself. Tartarus doesn't hold pure hearted people for long.”

She stomped on him, making a crater around them. “Two of Core’s lackeys are with him, if we don’t find him soon they’ll take him!”

“Yeah but they're evil they can’t escape Tartarus unless they fight their way out.” He said falling unconscious.

“They’ve killed off whole dimensions single handedly! You think whatever is in there can hold them?!”

“Mam he’s asleep.” the guard captain said “Chains take too much out of him”

Unum picked up Kain, throwing him far off into the ocean. “Useless bastard!”

“Please don’t insult our king mam.” she gave him a look. “He does his best for our people before him was a tyrant that used dark magic to turn slaves into...well you don’t want to know point is he was a monster and Kain freed us we owe him everything.”

“I’m older than most of the stars in the sky, the blood on my hands runs deeper than the core of the largest world… Zeke had every right to kill me when that darkness was ripped from me… he showed me mercy, gave me a home and a family… how do I explain to the kids he’s gone… how long will he be gone? Will the infants grow up never knowing him?” Unum broke down crying.

“I’m sorry mam, I truly am.” he said before turning to a few fishermen. “First person to bring me the king gets a 500 bit prize.” he said as the fishermen left the docks and went out to fish them.


In Tartarus

“These beasts are too easy.” Blue said, hacking a lich in half with ice. “Pain DTD’s don’t work in this part of it.”

“Yeah.” Ebony said, carrying Zeke’s unconscious body. “This was a grand victory for us this day.”

As they were speaking a demon arose behind them “Hello meals.” the demon said.

“Blue take care of this bitch.” Ebony said

“Fine I summon Lord of D in attack mode and activate flute of summoning Dragons special summoning two Blue eyes white dragons.” Blue said as two dragons appeared behind him “Blue eyes destroy this demon burst stream attack” he ordered as white light emerged from the dragons mouths. There now let's find the exit and have master core reward us.” he said

“Lets” he said summoning a few rangers to defend them.


Back in the Minos kingdom Kain was brought back to shore “what I miss?” he asked as Unum grabbed him again “Starting to think you don’’t like me.” he said.

“Because of you my husband is missing and our kids, if we don’t find him soon, my never know about him other than from stories.”

“He should have been back by now.” kain said as she dropped him. “Listen I know this is the last thing you want to hear after all i’ve done but let me help you it’s my fault any of this started and I’ll be damned if I let what I’m going to assume is a good man’s kids lose their father.” Kain said as he turned to a guard. “Get me my traveling clothing and let the council know I’ll be gone for a bit longer.” Kain said.

“Yes sir.” the head guard said.

After Kain got his gear Unum opened a DTL and tossed him in, when Kain saw Daybreak… he was speechless. “This is what Zeke made possible.” Unum said, picking him up.

“I’m sure if he hadn’t attacked me we might have gotten along.” Kain said.

“I’m sure if your first instinct wasn’t to arrest us you would have.”

“Well red eyes normally mean trouble My father barely got out of New time square when a Ventral killing mood hit.” Kain said. “Were not going to be able to do this alone you know.” he said

“Feeling weak?” Unum teased as she headed towards the castle.

“Well it's not that it's just my strongest attack did nothing and I wasn’t able to get angry enough to active the... I completely forgot about the dragon's blood.” Kain said confusing Unum

“I’m not even gonna ask, but you are explaining to the rest of Zeke’s wives and kids why he’s gone, alright?”

“If they are as nice as you i’m just going to give you this.” he said handing her his severed hand. “Don’t lose it.”

“First off… the heck? Secondly, coward much?”

“I just cut off my hand and you think am a coward? Anyway it’s a life line”

“You seem afraid of fifteen women. Sixteen including myself.”

“Whom I’ve never... wait sixteen, wimp, try fifty at once” he said

“Don’t tempt Rune, she will follow though with that, and once you’ve read through her black book, you tend to have kinky nightmares.”

“I...not afraid it's just well he got lucky is all sixteen women who love him and i had to kill the only person I ever loved. Just doesn't seem fair” Kain said

“I believe they say ‘the price of immortality is eternal suffering’ for a reason.”

“I’ve never heard that. Anyway let's meet these wi...Celestia?” He asked

“Reflection dummy.” Unu said, smacking Kain upside the head.

“Is she as unkillable here as in my world?” Kain asked

“Unlikillble?” Celestia asked. “Uh, Unum, where’s Zeke and who’s this?”

“*Sigh* Long story short I messed up and Zeke is gone because of me and..” before he could continue Celestia slapped him “not the worst thing you've ever done to me...”

“The babies are sleeping.” Celestia mumbled.

“Fine gatter all the wives and I’ll tell you what happened.” Kain said. It didn’t take long for the other wives to gather. Kain was… surprised, he knew most of them, though the goat lady threw him off. “Alright i’m giving you the short version so you can get your hate out right away Basically I was hasty in my judgment Zeke killed me , turned evil I sent him to tartarus and he hasn't come back yet so were mounting a rescue operation to save him.”Kain said as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes ready for the worst.

To his surprise, nothing happened. As he opened his eyes he saw the wives just looking mournful. Celestia eventually stood up, left, but came back quickly with a little unicorn foal. “Promise them, not us, that you’ll bring Zeke back.” Celestia said, holding her son Sunlight in front of Kain’s face. “After all, they’ll suffer the most if you fail.”

“Alright I promise now get that baby out of my face your just taungting me with what I can’t have.” he said.

Celestia held Sunlight in her arms as she went and took her seat. “So, who will be aiding you in this?”

“Maybe some of Zeke’s allies?” Unum suggested.

“That could work...how do we get to them?” Kain asked as Unum snapped her fingers.

On que Eclipse comes through a DTL “Hey Unum, where’s Zeke, I need to show him something.” He says casually.

“Is that horse talking?” Kain asked.

“God damn it...Still have to work out the kinks on the automatic part of that spell apparently. Stupid authors not wanting me to have that spell…” He says before lighting his horn and turning into a brown haired, shorter and leaner version of Josh. “Here we go.”

“Ah okay not questioning it basicly Zekes gone and we need to save him.” Kain said

“Sigh. Fine but my Luna and Fluttershy are going to kill me when I get back.” Eclipse said returning to pony form. “So, how did he get captured?”

“He killed me went on a blood rage so I sent him to tartarus to calm down before he destroyed my island and its people.” Kain said.

Eclipse narrowed his red eye at Kain. “What the fuck did you do?”

“Nothing I just wanted to talk to him in a private place saw he was a ventral and he killed me.”

“Sorry, but I know my cousin. He wouldn’t kill unless provoked, and even then he would at most break a bone.”

“He tried to arrest us and since this guy is ‘immortal’ the X-blade felt off about him and likely took over a bit to hit him. When blood and not darkness came out that’s when Zeke entered his Killing mood and… turned into a Psychopath. Core and his others did something that took it away, but they followed him into Tartarus.” Unum explained.

“He should have escaped by the time I came too.” Kain added.

Eclipse paces back and forward. “Not good not good...calm down Eclipse, they want him alive. You are not losing more family.” Eclipse took a breath before looking back at Kain. “How long ago was this.”

“Twenty minutes.” He said casually “He also took some of my blood so he should be harder to kill.”

“And why are you not in complete agony right now Unum?”

“The Psychopath that took him over said something about breaking the X-blades chains that linked us. I’m not sure why it would do that though?”

“Possibly because it makes you a threat...Easier to track him by following the trail of pain.” Eclipse said, going full blown strategist mode. “Who else will be joining us?”

“Other then me, you and Unum no clue not from around here spent three hundred years on my own world.” Kain said “Oh Kain black-heart by the way” he said extending his hand before retracting it.

“And I though I spent the longest time on my world.” Eclipse says “Name’s Eclipse Sparkle, or Eclipse Ventral, whichever you prefer, now back to the mission. That gives us four so far if we include Wolf…”

“God damn it are all of you going to be ventrals?” He asked

“Do you want me to drop you in the center of the planet?” Unum threatened. “You’ll take a while to dig yourself out.”

“No mam I just don’t like Ventrals, one nearly killed my father” Kain said

“Don’t blame the few for the acts of the greater.”

“Anyways!” Eclipse says, snapping them out of it. “Yes I am a Ventral, no I was not raised by them. Now, before you all freak out I need to show you our fourth companion Wolf.” He said before another balverine looking person comes out of Eclipse.

“God damn it, what the hell Eclipse?!” The figure yells at the pony.

“Sorry Wolf, but they need to see you so they don’t try and kill my darkness.” Eclipse says with a shrug.

“Anyway who else are we adding to the team?” Kain asked.

“We can try to get the Foretellers, Ben, John, and Huxley, though I’m still iffy on Huxley.” Unum said.

“Two flaws. The more time we spend not getting Zeke, the worse this could get. The second flaw is they may have their own problems right now. Also, I could try and summon Cript, but unless Zeke is currently full Psychopath, He can’t directly help.”

“Well i say we bring this Huxley on board.” Kain said not telling why. ”Wait who’s Cript and why didn’t he help me when he did become full psycho?” Kain asked.

“Cript is… a god in a sense, but he can’t aid in certain events that are meant to happen.” Unum said. “Kinda like… he can only help from sidelines.”

“Unless it is a Psychopath. And he probably didn’t help you because he THOUGHT you had it handled. I can quickly go to my reflection , grab a letter and have him here. If he can help.” Eclipse said.

“Well that could work Unum.” Kain said as she gave him a bad look “You do whatever you want I’m not messing with you again.”

“You did kinda drive her husband to go mad. And unlocked the one thing that made him different from even me.”

“Not my fault I just wanted to talk in a place I know was safe for my people.” Kain said

“Are you three done?” The three looked at the doorway, seeing Cript. “So, that happened.”

“You’re not another...”Kain stopped when Unum made a fist with her hand “Nevermind.” Kain said

“For your information… I’m Cript. First off, Kain, right? You’re a bitch, Unum, Eclipse… sorry… I can’t help here.”

“Hey she’s threatening to kill me permanently and can probably do it to so of course I’m scared of her.” Kain said.

“Not why you’re a bitch.” Cript says. “You just whine too much.”

“Hey I don’t whine”

“Then what’s that you just said called? Jokes aside… as I said, I can’t help.”

“Can you at least point us in the right direction?” Kain asked.

“Why can’t you, it's a Psychopath!” Eclipse said with anger ever present.

“As you know Eclipse, Zeke is a reflection of me, a rather new one to appear too. In some ways all reflection’s of people will share things… for mine, it’s becoming a Psychopath, or Insanity. This is unpreventable, but the outcome we can alter, though, Zeke has to be the one to not give back in. Core may have taken the Psychopath blood from Zeke, but that link to them is now forever stuck with him.”

“So pretty much what KH told me in my Mark of Mastery. We forge our own destiny, correct? And that is why you can’t help.”

“If Zeke falls back into it… then it’s my problem, but this time, I’m here, my other reflection’s it happened to them all at the same time. Still not sure exactly how I broke out from when those freaks took me over, but I might be able to teach it to Zeke by sharing memories. The key to it might be there.”

“So can you or can you not tell us what direction to go in...it’s not asking for much just a push in the right direction.” Kain asked.

“I can, but it will be dropping you right on top of them.”

“Bring it!” Wolf and Eclipse said at the same time, Oathkeeper and Oblivion floating beside them.

Cript snapped his fingers. In a blink the three were standing mere feet from Ebony and Blue Core.

“Oh hey, It’s’ the captain.” Blue said.

“They're here for Zeke. Rangers get them.” Ebony said as the Green Zyuranger, Dekamaster, Abarekiller all attacked the group.

“God damn it. Oblivion! Oath! Do your thing!” Eclipse shouted as they went to fight alone while Eclipse and Wolf pulled blades out of their hearts. They were made of Light, but pulsed with darkness. “Ready Wolf?”

“You’re the one who’s never ready Eclipse.” Wolf said as the two charged forwards.

Before they could fight a voice was heard shouting “FINAL WAVE!” destroying the rangers. “Gah how did you get the Gokaigers finishing move?” Ebony aksed “Blue summon some monsters.” he ordered as Two blue eyes white dragons appeared behind them.

“I activate pot of greed its effect allows me to draw to more cards.” he said drawing two cards “I active polymerisation fusing my blue eyes white dragon in my hand with the ones on the field summoning Blue eyes ultimate dragon.” he said as the dragons fused into one three headed dragon.

“My turn. Scan!” Eclipse said, looking at their Hp before the Blade started to pulse faster and faster. “Corrupted Light!” Eclipse shouted as he warp stepped to slice at the Dragon in time with Wolf and the two keyblades.

“Ha you activated my trap card, Mirror force it normally destroys all your monsters but in this case it sends the force you dealt with back at you.” Blue said as Eclipse and Wolf started to cry out in pain as the Ultimate dragon started to charge up an attack “Burst stream attack” Blue ordered as the two were helpless to move as Kain ran in pushing them away as he was blasted apart unable to recover. Not even a corpse remained.

“Kain!” Eclipse shouted as he stood back up, growling as he shook his head. “That’s it...I am done holding back any more!”

While Unum was getting ready to charge, something in her pocket felt off. She felt inside, pulling out Kain’s hand and dropped it as it started groping. “Oh… that’s what he meant…” She said as Kain grew himself from just his hand, though, he was naked.

“Great is my eye still blue” he asked as she realised his eyes were mismatched colors. “Anyway I there's my gun.” he said picking it up from the blast “Hey Eclipse could you cut off my hand please?” he asked as Eclipse tilted his head. Oblivion flew from fighting the dragon and cut a hand off of Kain. “Thanks buddy.” Kain said as Unum just looked at him.

“Not your buddy!” Eclipse growled as Wolf got up as well.

“Well screw you too.” Kain shouted “Saved your life and you won't even call me a buddy.” Kain said.

“Well sorry for being pissed off that my own attack was reflected back at me, when that is literally the only thing I have going for me!”

“Are they arguing...wait where’s Zeke?” Ebony asked as he saw Unum running off with her husband. “What how?”

“The old distraction trick. While you were focused on the sexiest man alive, Unum stole the guy from you.”

“But we were focused on you not david hasselhoff.” Blue said.

“Anyways...I’ve had enough of your stupid games! I don’t even like Yugioh! Magic the Gathering was the best card game and you can’t say otherwise!” Eclipse shouted

“You take that back! Be glad I didn’t bring my god cards or exodia.”Blue said.

“Eclipse is right, Yugioh does kinda suck compared to Magic.” Wolf said as he nodded sagely.

“Did...did we just agree on something other than a fight?” Eclipse asked shocked.

“Shut the hell up Eclipse.” Wolf responded.

While the battle was taking a rather random turn, Unum found an isolated area to put Zeke down. “Come on Zeke, wake up…” She said, shaking him.

Eclipse shouted “Stopga!” And froze the dragon as he charged for another attack alongside Wolf and the keyblades again.

“Awa the wrong pony froze my dragon. Ebony do something I have to wait a turn.” Blue said

“Fine here comes a kick ass solo.” he said summoning the five original gokaigers. ”Here go kill them.” They all nodded and ran towards the naked Kain who just shot them with his gun.

“I could use some help over here.” he said.

“Oh please, you can handle them!” Eclipse shouted as he, Wolf and the two keyblades all came down on the dragon.

“I don’t have my sw-” he was cut off by a five person final wave hitting him “Gah” he said as he got knocked out.

Unum kept shaking Zeke, finally he made a sound. “Ugh.” Zeke groaned, finally coming too. “Wha… where am I?”

“Oh thank god.” Unum said, hugging Zeke. “Almost thought we lost you.”

“Unum? Why… is everything so dark?”

Eclipse yelled as he and his companions cut off one of the dragon heads and shouted “Mega flare!” sending the blast to the other heads.

“Ha I activate monster reborn bringing the dragon back.” Blue said as the dragon returned to the battlefield.

“That is it!” EClipse yelled as he started to run at Blue, the whites of his eye slowly turning black.

“Negate attack” he said as Eclipes froze there unable to attack “Blue eyes white lightning attack.” Blue ordered as Ebony found the door.

“Blue over here.” He called out as Blue ran away towards the door.

“Reflectga!” Eclipse yelled as the blast is sent back at the dragon.

“Wh, what are you talking about Zeke, it’s dim, sure, but not pitch black?” Unum said, worried.

“I can’t see anything.”

Unum took a look at Zeke… his once red eyes now covered in a fog white liquid. “Y… your eyes… That legend!”

“What… oh… OH! So… I’m blind now… how?”

“They took the Psychopath Blood out of you.”

“Then… that blood is what was letting me see?”

Eclipse yelled as he tried to follow Blue to have to fight the other gokaigers. “Damn it! Curaga!” He shouted as he tried to heal Kain.

“What I miss?” he asked as Unum grabbed him “Alright what I do now?” he said knowing that she was going to kill him again.

“We get out of here, come on, Zeke’s over here.” She said, leading Kain to Zeke. “Congrats, you got him, but… without that blood, Zeke’s blind.”

“Unum.” Zeke started. “I didn’t give much fucks about losing my legs, my sight I actually will miss, but it’s a small price to pay.”

“Look I’m sorry I caused all this...I just wanted to talk to you and when I saw you were a Ventral I had to do what was good for my people...” Kain said

“FIrst off, bad word to start that sentence with, secondly, I’d have waited for the ‘assumed threat’ to speak, after all, it was your guards that took us to the docks to see you given they could tell we’re the same race.”

“Thats weird I never gave any orders for my guards to take me any humans. I thought I was the only human in that world...”

“Which is why they took us I guess. Two humans appear randomly, they probably thought you’d want to meet us.”

“That’s how I appeared so they may have thought you were with me...anyway I don’t know how I can make this up to you.” Kain said. “I have a debt to pay and I always pay my debts.”

“Well, for starters, are you in front of me?”

Kain took a few steps. ” I am now.”

Zeke pressed the button on one of his legs, the holsters tearing his jeans up but he quickly took out the pistol and shot Kain in the lover gut. “That was for the shit that went down. Man, now that the Killing Mood isn’t an issue, that felt kinda good…. In a morbid way.”

“I know right?” Eclipse said walking over, grumbling about not catching them.

“Okay you almost shot me in the dong...but anyway can one of you give me a ride home I’m in foreign land here with no money or pants.”

“After we take Zeke home first.” Unum said, helping Zeke up. “I think Twilight can find a way to help Zeke see things again, though, it might take a while.”

“I can wait.” Zeke said. “If this doesn’t give you girls an excuse to keep me in the bedroom, then you really trust me.” Zeke joked.

“Hey Zeke, well, you have a step up from dad and I, we are only half blind.” Eclipse said with a smirk.

“Har har.”

“Anyways, let's get out.” Eclipse said, trying to open a DTL to Zeke’s reflection. “Oh and I have to show...well, tell you something when we get back.”

“Is it a way to get more wives?” Kain asked “the man has sixteen i think that's enough and that's coming from a guy with over fifty lovers.”

“Why?” Zeke asks as they walk through, appearing in the castle. “I mean, sixteen I’m really good with, why need fifty?”

“Fifty?” Zeke froze as Rune’s voice caught his ears.

“Basically to fill the void of being incompatible with any of the races on the planet...trust me i’ve tried them all.” Kain said looking down at the floor.

“Oh dear...Zeke, need help running?” Eclipse said, also frozen from that voice.

“Unlike Kain, I’ll take it like a man.” Zeke said. “Rune, first off, I’m blind, so there’s that, second, please don’t… she’s gone already?”

“Yup.” Unum said. “Well… you really are Cript’s reflection if you’re getting more wives than.”

“Well I’ll just take that leave back home and hope none of you ever come back there again.” Kain said.

“Wait.” Zeke said. “Kain, you may have started this, but you do have some rather useful skills in navigation, and combat. The council could use someone like you.”

“How did you know about that?” Kain asked.

“From what I managed to hear and see from being under that things control, you did a lot and lived a long time. Managed to see that final wave thing… that was cool.”

“Well I would be honored...if that means your wife can’t kill me anymore.” he said as he looked at Unum as she gave him a mean look.

“If she has to, she’s save if for special occasions. But now that you’re in the council, well, paperwork and a speech first then you can join, here.” Zeke said, summoning a Keyblade and holding it out. “Just take it cause no idea where you are.”

“Does it have to be a speech I wrote or can I just steal one that i remember.” Kain said as he grabbed Follow the wind.

“You write it.”

“great...I honestly don’t write my own speeches so this will be hard for me.” Kain said as he looked at the keyblade

“Yarg” the sword said as Kain dropped it.

“Gah that thing bloody talked to me.”Kain said

“The fact you can hear it surprisingly means you two are either really alike, or your heart’s as open as a hole in the wall.”

The keyblade again said “Yarg.”

“All its saying is Yarg...Is that normal?” he asked

“One rule of the Multiverse Kain, nothing is ‘normal’.” Eclipse says as he rummaged his pockets and pulls out a piece of paper. “Anyways, congrats on getting a keyblade, now you don't have to worry about losing a sword ever again.”

“That's a positive. I always hate being atomized and losing my sword.” Kain said as a DTL opened up taking Kain home.

“Now Zeke, what I originally came to talk to you about. I got a letter from dad about a week ago.” Eclipse said.

“Josh?” Zeke questioned.

“Yeah...I was surprised as well.”

“What is it? Death threats?”

“Actually...no. It...it is actually him trying to be a father instead of a ass.” Eclipse said.

Zeke chuckled. “Guy get’s his heart ripped out and NOW he starts having emotions.”

“Just...just let me read it out for you okay? He gave me this along with the ring he was going to use to propose to my mom.”

Eclipse read out the letter, Zeke barely believing his ears. “... Josh wrote that? Wait…” Zeke facepalmed. “God I’m stupid…”

“Don’t beat yourself up too much. You couldn’t have known.”

“No, I’m mad I didn’t see it. I mean, every halloween Josh pulled the best near death scares ever. Once, he dragged me along to chase teenagers in the country around as we both dressed like Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th. And he scared me with a fake bomb in the car gag… he’s got a sick sense of humor… still pissed for the branding though.”

“Yeah...but getting this...I don’t know. It felt like something I was missing just fit. Anyways, we know now, and frankly I’m sure a good chunk of the family hates me, but I know what to do right now.”

“Damn… Well, still gonna punch Josh next time I see him… if I can see him by then. I think I’ll head off to bed.”

“Got it. I should head home as well before Luna and Shy decide to punish me again.” Eclipse said as he opened a DTL. “Oh and Zeke...If I snap, it will be different than you. You and the Psychopath have self control...I’ll just end up insane. If I snap, kill me before I hurt those I care about got it?”

“Bitch, if I lived through it so are you. Got it?”

“Haha, yeah, but not everyone is a total badass like you Zeke. Have a good night Cuz, see you soon.” Eclipse said as he walked through the DTL, much to a Dinky’s pouting.


Kain walked back into his bedchambers, ready to sleep what was left of the day away. Untill. “Sup bitch!” Cript said, appearing out of nowhere and scaring Kain.

“Great you what you here to kill me too?” Kain asked

“Nope, just here to say thanks for your help in getting Zeke out of that, as I explained, I can’t help directly, but I can help from siblings, so I have three gifts for you… well, two gifts and an offer.”

“What's the offer?” Kain asked

“As you know, I’m a god, and cause god logic I have a massive, ever growing harem of wives… I still can’t believe how big it is, but that aside, I’m offering you a spot in the family as an adopted kid… though I will make you teenage years to have it fit.”

“Well as long as I don’t have to go through puberty again I’ll take it...god king of the pirates...not as good a ring to it.”

“Demigod.” Cript said. “You have to earn god.”

“Same thing to be honest I was already considered a god by some you should check out the temple weekly orgies in my honor.”

“So full privileges or part?”

“I have no idea what you said but I will take full.” Kain said.

“Great, glad to have you son.” Cript said, patting Kain’s shoulder as his body changed. He got slightly shorter, thinner, and his body felt… different. “Wow… what are the odds.” Cript said.

“What?” Kain asked.

“Well, a curse on me makes anyone adopted into the family as a child genetically mine, and a randomly selected mother… yours seems to be… a griffon..”

“As long as her names not Gretta I’m fine.”

Cript took a look at his Assistant. “It’s Andra, but speaking of here’s your second gift, you now can have offspring with… literally any living race. Perk of being a demigod.”

“What's the final gift?” Kain asked unsure of what to feel about being able to have children

“Well, now this is just too convenient, I saw your fight and saw what went down with the ghost...blood… thing that looked like your love, so here.” Cript snapped his fingers. Gretta appearing dressed in white robes on Kain’s bed. “I pulled A FUCK ton of strings to get her here.”

Kain had no words he simply got on his knees and cried. “Thank you.” was all he could say

“Wha?” Gratta said, starting to wake. “Where am…”

Kain jumped on her hugging her “It's been three hundred years my love but you're alive...” Kain said

“...Kain… Oh my… what happened to you, you look… even sexier!”

“Please tell me she’s immortal too?” Kain asked

“Marry her and she will be.” Critp said. “It’s a passive to the family thing.”

Sparing no time kain got on his knees “Gretta will you be queen of the pirates?” kain asked

“You waited hundreds of years, and had to kill me several times to let me rest, of course dummy.” Gretta said, the two somehow kissing with their beaks.

“My king we heard voices coming from the room.” The guard said as they barged in. “Oh...we’ll just leave you two in peace.” the guard said backing up.

“I also kinda sorta… altered everyone’s memories of you, save for hers.” Cript said. “No need to explain, right?”

“I’m still king and Celestia is my drinking buddy right?”

“Duh… but as for drinking… you’ll need some REALLY strong stuff to get you.”

“Well after as few hundred years the hard stuff was all that took to get me tipsy so let's see the extreme stuff.” Kain said

“I’ll bring it to your wedding.” Cript said, walking out the door. “You two get busy, every reader knows what’s happening next.” With that, Cript left.