• Published 17th Feb 2018
  • 4,856 Views, 56 Comments

Keys of Harmony - BioQuillFiction



It's 2012 and god gives me a new life and I'm reborn as a pony with all my human memories. And I mean re born, out of the womb kind of reborn.

  • ...
19
 56
 4,856

Mega Repairs

Ben walked through the castle halls, still clad in his white trench coat and his crooked silver crown resting on his head but seeming to have an air of loneliness even if he was humming something that sounded enjoyable. “Let’s hope I can get home soon…” He mutters to himself, barely being gone for a day or two and already being homesick and lonely.

“Hey Ben.” Huxley called out, walking down the hall towards Ben.

“Oh, hey Huxley.” Ben says with a little wave. “How you doing? Thought you had stuff to do that wasn’t here?” Ben asks curiously.

“I was planning on leaving later today but I wanted to make sure Zeke was fine. I didn’t see him after I left...even though I asked you guys to come and get me when he woke up.” Huxley said with a little anger in his voice.

“Weird...anyways did you at least catch the monster fight? I think with how the empire is it was broadcasted everywhere here…” Ben says, hoping he at least caught it.

“I think I went to bed before it happened.” Huxley said remembering that he went to bed around nine or ten.

“Well that sucks. I think they’ll be showing it again for a while at least.” Ben says, hoping that’s true. “But do you want to know the winner?”

“Let me guess it was the Twilight Thorn right?” Huxley guessed.

“Yep. It threw out two giant spheres of energy to help take it down.” Ben says. “It was actually close but Twilight Thorn add the edge in agility, brain power, and the mere fact it can summon a god damn spirit bomb at will.”

“Sweet. By the way what was in that room anyway?” Huxley asked wondering what was in the room of hell.

“Horrors you don’t want to know about.” Ben says seriously, an involuntary shudder going down his spine at remembering it.

“Good to know...Is that Kira. Hey Kira!” Huxley shouted.

Kira looked over and waved. “Hey guys. Whatcha doin?”

“We were talking about the giant monster fight.” Huxley said.

“Oh, yeah that was awesome! The others and I were watching the whole thing. I knew the Twilight Thorn would win, but Jenny lost the bet to Alex so she was grumpy the rest of the night.” Kira said sheepishly.

“I can imagine, but frankly why would someone want to be upset? It was a giant monster fight!” Ben says with a smile. “But how are you doing Kira? Hope...things didn’t give you nightmares…” Ben trails off, referencing the Hall of Sins.

Kira’s smile faltered a bit. “Nah, I’m fine. What happened yesterday was unnerving, but that’s to be expected in our line of work.”

“I understand.” Ben nods. “Also just to mention, the Twilight Thorn wouldn’t shush during the fight...seriously try being super excited about a fight but keep hearing the thing ask where it’s heart is.” He explains. “But to give some context...given that I have a heart and summon Nobodies I can hear them talk.”

“I just had a thought what would be in that vault of hell.” Huxley said.

“I don’t know. What do you think?” Kira asked sarcastically.

“Some kind of device that makes keyblade’s.” Huxley said

“That’s a tad specific, but no.” Ben says bluntly.

“Well it was a thought, I don’t know what’s in there.” Huxley said.

“And it would be better if you kept it that way.” Ben says honestly.

“Yeah, It’s not like that’s exactly what was in there.” She said nervously, while winking and sticking her tongue out.

Ben patted Kira’s head. “That’ll do Fox...that’ll do.” He chuckles, finding her little antics silly.

“Anyway I’m going to check on Zeke before I leave, see you later.” Huxley said.

“Okay Huxley, stay safe. Kira mind if I meet the rest of the Foretellers?” Ben asks Kira. “I’d really like to know the five of you. And learn more about what you all have done cause I have a story or two.”

“Oh before I go should I take Elzin to your world so he can tell you what happens in the other Equestria Girls movies?” Huxley asked Kira.

“There’s more than one?” Ben asks curiously. “I mean it is Hasbro and MLP so I should have expected that but...still.”

“Really!? Cool. But I should probably take this seriously. Cause it could depict the future of my reflection.” Kira said with a, slightly cute, serious face.

“Has anyone ever told you you're serious look is cute?” Ben asks honestly.

“A few times. Oh, and there back in the common area. C’mon!” Kira smiles before grabbing Ben’s hand and drags him along to the common’s.

“Okay Kira calm down!” Ben laughs while following along quickly, finding her actions silly and causing his loneliness feeling to fade away like dust in the wind.

“Well that just happened.” Huxley said looking at Kira drag Ben. “Bye guys!” Huxley said.

“Bye!” Ben calls out to Huxley.


“Okay now where am I?” Huxley asked looking around at the signs apparently he was in the abandoned area.

“Huxley.” Suddenly, Lan called out as he walked towards him.

“Oh good I was worried I would have to fight this ghost alone, now I got Lan and Megaman.” Huxley joked.

“*Sigh* Yes, yes, I have the same name.” Lan said with a sigh, “And what’s this about a ghost?”

“Nothing its just were close to an abandoned area and normally that’s where there are ghost’s” Huxley explained as a ghostly wail came from direction of the abandoned area.

“Ah alright. So are you lost too? I don’t want to admit it, but this is a very confusing building. It’s difficult not to get lost.” Lan said tiredly.

“Yeah I know and did you not hear the ghostly wail?” Huxley asked as the ghostly wail went again.

“Yes, I have noticed that. But it’s probably just the wind.”

“I was looking for Zeke but I got lost here.” Huxley said.

“I was just roaming around, why don’t we go back to the guest rooms and decide where to go from there?”

“Sure let's head back.” Huxley said. They retraced their steps, and after a while they made it to the guests room. “So now where do we go from here?” Huxley asked.

“Well I’m pretty sure you could ask the guards to show you the way. Now I have to go to the Common area to meet with my team. See you later Huxley.”

“See yeah.” Huxley said as He asked the nearby guard where Zeke was.


“I hope your family actually likes me.” Ben says honestly to Kira, hoping to not make a bad ‘first’ impression.

“I’m sure they will. The five of us are a band of misfits anyways, so you won’t be the weird one out. I hope we can share our adventures so far.” She said.

“Well I have quite a story that would make even a band of misfits feel upset.” Ben explains honestly. “But um...I might be a little ranty just to give a fair warning...I tend to rant.”

“Eh, it’ll be fine. Promise.” She smiles. Eventually, they made it to the common area where the rest of the Foretellers were waiting around.

“Heyo!” Ben calls out to the Foretellers. “How you all doing? Did you catch the fight?”

“Yeah, we all did. Pretty sweet! I knew that speed would trump brute strength. And I got 5 munny.” Alex gloated.

Jenny just glared and blew a raspberry at him.

Ben laughed. “Glad you thought it was amazing. Also how many times have you all told Kira is adorable?” Ben asks curiously, having thought Kira was a silly ball of adorable joy.

“About, at least, twice a day. She does it intentionally or does a clutzy thing that is pretty cute.” Dan said, making Kira blush in frustration.

“It doesn't happen all the time!” Kira defended.

“Listen, I’ve barely known you for a day Kira and even I know it probably happens all the time.” Ben chuckles. “Anyways I should probably explain the whole ‘summoning Nobodies’ thing correct?”

“That would be nice to know.” Dan said.

“Okay so, just like Zeke I was given the ability to summon Nobodies, as well as have all fourteen Organization weapons. But the drawbacks are I can’t learn magic like normal Keybladers can, but I have ways around that if I think about it enough, and there’s the whole…” Ben takes a deep breath. “Hearing voices in my head.” Ben explains. “And no, there not the usual voices in my head due to past depression, no. Whenever a Nobody is around, whether I summon it or it’s just an ambient thing, because I have a heart I start hearing them ask where their hearts are...which in numbers can get really annoying or with the Twilight Thorn sounding like if a Giant decided to ask something in a giant fucking echo chamber...you get the point…” He grumbles, rubbing his head gently at the faint pain of a headache.

“Sounds like a huge pain.” Alex said.

“Don’t worry, I have had voices in my head before.” Ben says offhandedly. “Yeah...nothing like having half a dead heart before coming to Equestria...isn’t life grand sometimes?”

“Well that’s the burden of power. It isn’t just swooping in and saving people.” Jenny said.

“No no I mean literally before I even met God himself.” Ben says. “Remember when everything was going to hell back on Earth? I was in the middle of my school library thinking that the ‘End of the World’ was boring as piss. Then I learned that because of….circumstances my heart was half dead…”

“Wow, that had to be ruff dude.” Alex said. “You seem fine right now.”

“That’s because I accepted my sins...in my Mark of Mastery exam.” Ben explains.

“Oh! So you’re a Master like us?” Kira said.

“Yep. And with me, myself and I here.” Ben explains before summoning Reunion. “I finally have a full healthy heart with five happy girlfriends back home. Oh and also Reunion...the ‘me, myself, and I’ isn’t just a joke, Reunion is literally me if you didn’t hear me tell Luxu that.”

“So that’s why it doesn’t feel like a normal keyblade.” Alex said. “And five girlfriends huh? Looks like he got you beat by one Lan.” He said with a smirk.

“For now.” Jenny said with a matching smirk, and Lan’s displeasure.

“Listen how about we not compare harems and just be happy we have people that love us for who we are alright?” Ben asks honestly. “It doesn’t matter how many girls we have, as long as you and your lover(s) are happy then that’s fine.” Ben says while putting a hand near his heart. “God knows I’m happy to have girls that love me…” He says gently with a warm smile.

“Yeah, I agree with you there.” Lan said.

“Ditto. I may not have a harem like the two of you, but I’m happy with my Pinkie. I’m sure Dan can say the same about Rainbow.” Alex said, with Dan coughing and looking away.

“Okay so besides our love lives how about we talk adventures, I’m pretty sure I have the most to talk about since I went inside a Celestial Being’s hollowed out skull.” Ben says, already feeling like he’s going to be great friends with the Foretellers.


Eclipse yawned and stretched awake as he rolled out of bed. “Man, these beds are nice.” He walked over to Oathkeeper, her body still bent and dented. “Listen Oath, I-”

I’m sorry.

“...What?”

I said I’m sorry. I...I was so caught up in Oblivion and trying to get you ready so we can go get him back that I-I forgot that you are hurting to. I ignored it because I wanted my brother back. I ignored my Wielder. I ignored you.

“Oath, there is nothing to be sorry for. I would act the same way and you know Oblivion sure as hell would. You're worried about not only your brother, but your twin. You are his light, and he is your darkness. You need each other, help each other, and despite your arguments I can tell you love each other. I...I just wish I could have made peace with my darkness so we could have him back, I miss the guy already.” Eclipse says looking out the window.

.....There might be a way…. But it’s risky and goes against one of the many rules us keyblades follow.

After hearing Oathkeeper’s plan, Eclipse smiles. “Well, I was never one for tradition anyways. We can do it, after we get you repaired, and I keep my promise to X and open that orphanage, at least get the building plans written so it can be worked on while we’re away.”

Are you sure? If the plan fails, you could lose both me and Oblivion. Though Oblivion would be free from your darkness, you could lose the ability to wield a keyblade forever.

“After the shit I put you two through, consider it a favor payed, k?” Eclipse says calmly. “I may never get over the life I had taken, but I can help others live theres. That is the jist what X told me, and I’ll stick to it, even for you two.”

And that is why you could wield us. Oathkeeper said with happiness in her voice.


Huxley walked into the room with all of Zeke’s wives. “What up everybody?” Huxley asked.

“You know it’s rude to walk into a bedroom without knocking.” Twilight said.

“I did knock nobody answered.” Huxley said as they looked at him “Anyway would it be okay to talk to Zeke alone.

“She’s in the shower.” Rune said, giggling. “If you came ten minutes sooner~”

“Fine I’ll wait outside.” Huxley said walking outside. “Tell me when she’s decent!” Huxley said standing by the outside door.

Huxley waited outside the room for ten or twelve minutes before Zeke came out… wearing short-shorts and a tight top. “Damnit Rune…” She muttered.

“Whats up Shanna.” Huxley joked. “Sorry I missed you coming back anyway how you feeling?” Huxley asked.

Zeke hit Huxley in the arm. “Still Zeke, but whatever. And thanks for asking… honestly, nervous, pregnant, obviously, and kinda hungry.”

“Well I think I have something to at least make you feel less bad about the whole situation.” Huxley said as he looked into the room “Could you ask your wives to give us some time alone...and not for that reason RUNE!” Huxley shouted at Zeke’s horny wife.

“We’ll be fine. Come on, lounge is just down the hall.” Zeke said as she led Huxley down the hall into a rather large library, complete with a large fireplace burning. “So what’s up?” Zeke asked as she took a seat.

“Promise to tell nobody, but you’re not the only one that’s been ‘cursed’.” Huxley said grabbing a glass of cold water.

“Cursed?”

“Let me show you” Huxley said pouring the glass over his head and becoming shorter “Gah that’s cold!” the feminine voice of Huxley said.

Zeke pulled Huxley’s hood off. “...Well…so your a b cup?”

“That’s not the point here also D cup actually.” Huxley said opening his cloak to let his boobs out “Look during my trip two important things happened. One, I kicked Core off earth with a genie wish,”

“Hacks.” Zeke said. “Genie's are hacks.”

“Look it means no more of your family will try to kill us. And the second thing was I fell into a cursed pool and can turn into a girl...I’m surprised it didn’t happen when we fell into the blood pool but anyway.”

“Is it a ‘change at will’ deal?”

“No it cold water turns me into a girl hot water turns me back sort of deal” Huxley said.

“Well, odd.”

“Yo, I was told that-” Ben cuts himself off at seeing Huxley. “Um...okay I should have knocked…”

“God damn it.” Huxley said facepalming

“So...how the fuck did Ranma get here?” Ben asks, pointing at Huxley.

“Hey Ben, whatcha doin?” Kira came into the scene, along with the other Foretellers. “Oh...well not entirely unexpected.”

Eclipse is walking around and see’s the crowd forming. “Hey guy’s what’s….oh….you to huh? Ah oh well.”

“I suppose we’ve all heard of Ranma half?” Ben asks curiously, completely ignoring Zeke’s terrible outfit.

“Yes and does anybody here know chinese?” Huxley asked as they all shook their heads. “Great.” Huxley said

Zeke scratched his head for a moment before summoning Discord. “You thinking what I’m thinking? She asked the chaos spirit.


One mass genderbend coming up! Discord flashed, and everyone, save for Zeke and Huxley, were engulfed in smoke… and they all noticed the difference, even their clothes were changed.

“Um…” Ben frowns before looking down. “C-cup? Eh, oh well.” He says nonchalantly, not really caring that he was now a woman. “Can I have my normal organization cloak back?” Ben frowns. “Mini skirts, or anything that doesn't go below your knees sucks total dick.” She frowns, fixing her crown.

Lan was silent, but walked up to a nearby mirror to look at ‘herself.’ “Hm… not bad. But first.” He grabbed a nearby hair tie and put his now long, black hair into a ponytail. “There, now my look is complete.”

“This is awesome!” Alex said, fondling his own B- cup boobs. “Hey, uh, I’ll be right back.” He scurried off.

Eclipse shouted out after Alex. “Wait till you get a period!” She said before sighing. “Not again….”

“I’d rather not know why you said ‘again’ but I have a feeling me and Lan are the only ones not that ‘worried’ or ‘scared’ about this.” Ben says with a frown. “God help me if Luna or any of my girlfriends find me like this…”

“Well, now you guys will know how we feel.” Jenny said, Flexing her arms. “Man, I’m jacked!”

“I ALREADY DO!” Shouted Eclipse exasperated.

“Zeke why did you do this?” Huxley asked.

“Two reasons.” She started. “One, now we all have been through the anime comedy cliche of being genderbent, and two… I was kinda curious.”

Huxley just grabbed a nearby newspaper and smacked Zeke “No, bad X-blade wielder turn everyone back”

Zeke rolled her eyes. “Fine. But… after Alex get’s back… I don’t wanna hear him scream. His fingers are, well, you can guess where those will be stuck at.”

“I’m okay with this, as long as I don't get a period again.” Eclipse shrugs. “Or go into heat...that’d suck.”

“Alright then.” Zeke raised Discord up and in another flash, everyone, but Zeke, Huxley and Eclipse, were back to normal. “So,anything we should discuss?”

Ben slightly frowned. “Ya know...I expected that to last longer but oh well.” Ben shrugs. “Anyways I came here to see how you were doing and whenever a meeting could be brought up. Remember I’ve got important things to talk about.”

“Is it as important as removing Core from all reflections of a world?” Huxley asked

“That reminds me.” Zeke said. “When you wished that, what was the wish exactly?”

“I wish Core was unable to step on any reflection of earth.” Huxley said. “I guess that could include worlds that where a part of earth like the land of dragons...maybe?” Huxley said confused.

“Then… he can’t set foot, but Heartless, Unversed, and other followers of his can… not much different honestly.”

“God damn it and just when I had a win too... anyway I also wanted to ask what's with Oblivion?” Huxley asks.

“Well, you still do, we now know that genies can affect Core… so we should try and find them. Also, what about Oblivion?”

“Well when I tried to use it last it was white.” Huxley explained.

“For a second there I thought you were talking to me.” Eclipse chuckles nervously.

“Why would I be asking you? It’s not like you had anything to do with it being white...right?” Huxley said as he looked at Eclipse.

“I hope not…but there is a problem with my reflection of Oblivion.”

“What happened.” Ben asks with a frown, now wanting to know what happened to Oblivion.

“Well…he...damn it I'm just going to say it. My darkness swallowed him.”

“Congratulations.” Ben frowns. “Now if I may so kindly ask...how in the name of fuck does that happen?”

“When you have a heart that is tearing itself apart as we speak, weird shit happens...all I know is Oathkeeper is both pissed and depressed at the same time. Plus I can not summon Oblivion at all right now.” Eclipse retorts

“Damn…” Ben frowns. “Well...if you need any help in solving that we’re all here for ya.”

“I have a plan, but I promised Oathkeeper I wouldn't tell anyone about it. Sorry.”

“No need to be sorry. I understand.” Ben nods. “Everyone’s got to do things on their own. But again, we’re here to help in any way that’s within our power.”

“Damn strait!” Alex said, with the rest of his team nodding in agreement.

“Admit it Alex, you just like my horse ass right now.” Eclipse said with a eye roll.

“Hmm? You haven’t turned back to normal yet?” He taunted. “I thought you naturally looked like a sissy.”

“Don't make me summon Oath to kick your ass. She may be dented, but she will still take you on any day lover boy.” Eclipse smirked.

“Okay you two, how about we not fight? Eclipse has probably the worst situation out of all of us right now. So how about we calm down and not fight?”

“I was messing around about fighting, take it easy. I won't be fighting with Oath until she is repaired.” Eclipse says.

“Hmm. Whatever. I guess I shouldn’t have picked a fight.” Alex said.

“Anyways…” Zeke cut in. “Eclipse, in terms of Keyblades, if Oathkeeper is out of commission and Oblivions is… whatever is up with him, I might be able to help.” She offered.

Eclipse shook her head “Sorry, but fighting with any blade other than those two would just….seem wrong.”

“You forget one thing though,” Zeke said as two Oathkeepers appeared in his hands. “Multiverse, and multiple.” The oathkeeper blades were not bent, nore damaged at all. “It’s still her, just a different body. I guess Oblivion was only affected largely because the Keychain was affected.”

“I guess… It’ll work but it still seems wrong for some reason.” Eclipse admits.

Zeke tossed the two Oathkeepers to Eclipse, and he tried talking to them to hear Oathkeepers voice. Don't worry so much Eclipse, it is still me. Keyblades and their reflections work differently than others. We all share a mind, so while I am wielded by say Zeke, I will still be with you at the same time.

“Okay, that's some stress off my back.” Eclipse says with a sigh.

“Why are you still a girl? By the way I just noticed this now.” Huxley said.

“The way gender bending spells work is this: First, the change is normally temporary unless said person doesn't want to change. Second, if the time limit is up, the spell cancels unless as I said, the person doesn't want it to end. I am okay with it for now so no harm done.”

Zeke took the bent Oathkeeper. “How to fix you?” She muttered.

“Magic?” Huxley asks as everybody looked at her “What? It’s the obvious solution...I think”

A Keyblade forge.” X speaks though Zeke. “Making one though it’s…not easy…there was one that Mors, er, Lord Death used… wonder if he knows where it is?

“How about the skyforge in Skyrim? That might be a keyforge?” Huxley asks

I’d have to see.

“For some reason I thought the Cooper Clan would know something about a Keyblade forge…” Ben frowns. “Anyone know else know about Sly Cooper?”

“Played the hell out of them.” Zeke said.

“Yay! Someone else that knows about the game.” Ben smiles.

Zeke’s eyes went wide. “Dude, we can go to that world!”

“Then get robbed by rocket racoon.” Huxley says sarcastically.

“How fuckind dare you!” Ben says, sounding insulted here. “The Cooper clan is nothing like common thieves, and no they are not Rocket Racoon...I think I saw him when I went to Knowhere…” Ben says with a little thought. “I think there was a tree that said ‘I am Groot’...eh oh well.” Ben shrugs.

“So you saw the Guardians of the Galaxy” Huxley said

“Kind of. I at least remember the racoons name.” Ben says honestly. “Marvel Comics makes good hero’s.”

“Why do I have the feeling Elzin has something that would piss us off like them turning Captain America into a nazi or something stupid like that.” Huxley said

“Ya know...if Superman can be written as a Russian then I wouldn’t be surprised.” Ben sighs out. “Fan fiction writers have also tried that whole thing...oh no…” Ben mutters as his eyes widened. “Oh no...nonono….fan fictions are probably real...”

“Certainly feels like that some days….” Eclipse says with a mane flip. “Oh no….it's started…”

“Not even Core will prepare us for some of that weird shit…” Ben frowns. “If we meet Core...can we murder all of Sonic the Hedgehog reflections? That one thing has created too many shitty fan fictions….even if there are possibly good ones…”

“And have us sonic 06….” Eclipse says depressed. “I remember when those games were good...played a couple in a arcade…”

“Let’s not completely break the fourth wall here guys. We’re getting paid after all.” Kira said.

“That depends on what we’re being paid for, but fine.” Ben says.

“Good now back to the conversation of keyblade forges.” Huxley said.

“We’ll have to speak with Lord Death about the forge.” Zeke says, quickly grabbing Unum and leading the group to the mirror in the council room in Lord Death’s seat. “I keep forgetting the damn code…” She muttered.

“Hold on.” Ben says while summoning his sitar and a gentle fog covered the mirror.

“No spontaneous singing in the council room.” Zeke says.

“I wasn’t going to.” Ben says before writing the code to call Lord Death.

“Yeah right and I’m a boy at the moment” Huxley said.

“And there.” Ben says simply before the numbers ‘42-42-564’ on the fogged up mirror. “And if I did it right then he should be appearing.”

A sudden flash of light showed on the mirror before a small boxed screen showing Lord Death’s masked face appeared. “Howdy, how’s it going?” Lord Death asked.

“It’s nice to meet you Lord Death.” Ben says with a smile.

“Sup” Huxley said casually.

“Nice to see you again. Lord Death.” Lan said.

Eclipse kept quiet during the introductions.

“Mors, X said you know of a Keyblade forge, we need to repair a damaged Keyblade and maybe learn how to make more.” Zeke said.

Lord Death scratched his masks chin. “Yes, I remember. Well, bad news is that after the world broke apart into many, I have no idea where those forges ended up, good news, they are indestructible… bad news, you can put the fire out and take it apart and scatter them.”

“I believe one of them ended up in the province of Skyrim in Cyrodiil.” Huxley said.

“I have no idea what that place is.”

“It’s in a world named Nern. Hopefully we can find it to repair Oathkeeper.” Eclipse said.

“Huh… I think… let me remember… Uh… Maybe… was it a place mainly inhabited by elves? Two in particular?”

“Mainly yes, however humans are also a majority.” Eclipse informed Death.

“I believe the… what did those two go by… Snow elves and … Dwemer? Yes, those two races made the majority of Keyblade forges in the past before the world split apart. If you are to find parts to a Keyblade forge, it’s there, or one still intact and not taken apart.”

“Well we have two places to go first a place with warm water so I can stop being a girl then Skyrim.” Huxley said as they all looked at him

“Oh! Yes that was a place that had one that was older than I am!” Lord Death said happily. “I used it back when I was just a smithing apprentice. If it’s still there, try and bring it to me, the art of forging Keyblades is likely known only by me.”

“Let’s see if I have a DTL to Skyrim.” Huxley said looking at his book. “Nope sorry” Huxley said disappointed.

“To know for certain if it’s a Keyblade forge, just tap the fire with a Keyblade and watch the flames turn into liquid fire. No, not lava, literal fire as a liquid. It’s rather amazing to see.”

“I think I got this.” Zeke said, summoning X and pointing him up at a wall. “You know what to do.” The X-blades tip shot out a beam of light and a large DTL opened up. “Never fails.”

“Thanks Lord death. May your heart be your guiding key or whatever the saying is.” Huxley said running head first into the portal before coming back out. “Umm the portal leads us to a mountain.”

The others quickly followed, and were standing in snowy mountain. “Well… Weird.” Zeke said, the snow not affecting her all too much. “Not as cold as I should be… the hell?”

“Why have you come here?” A voice called trembling the ground as everybody looked to see a dragon stand there.

“Hello…” Ben says nervously, not sure if he should summon any weapons because of the giant dragon.

“You are Paarthurnax, last of the Dovah?” Huxley asked.

“Yes how did you know?”

“We are not from this world and we were looking for a keyblade forge.” Huxley said.

“You are looking for the Skyforge then.” Paarthurnax said.

“Great thanks,” Huxley said levitating. “Race you!” she said before Paarthurnax spoke.

“YOU WILL NOT STEAL THE SKYFORGE OUTSIDERS!” He roared as the world trembled.

“Huxley, sit!” Zeke said, summoning Discord and using the chaos spirit’s magic to slam Huxley into the ground. “Idiot…” Zeke muttered as she turned to the dragon. “Please forgive my friend, he’s a hard headed ass… anyway, as you can see, we have Keyblades. We just want to look at the Skyforge, and if you know of another Keyblade forge, one that’s either in wrong hands, or in pieces, please, tell. We don’t mean any harm.”

“Hmm maybe I misjudged you outsiders. I have been guarding this world for so long and the last outsiders that have come here tried to slay me but couldn’t due to not being of the Dovah or being Dovahkiin.” Paarthurnax said.

“Forgive my bluntness but has Alduin returned?” Huxley asked

“How do you know of my brother?” Paarthurnax asked before retracting his question. “It matters not, the answer is yes my brother has returned and was slain by the Dovahkiin years ago.” Paarthurnax said.

“This is kinda over my head.” Zeke admitted. “So, who or what is this Dovahkiin?”

“Dragonborn the main protagonist of Skyrim” Huxley said before asking “You’ve never played Skyrim before?”

“How about we ask the dragon?” Eclipse says. “Excuse me Paarthurnax, Would you mind telling me and my companions who and what the dragonborn is? It might be vital to our mission.”

“She is a Dark elf.” Paarthurnax explained

“Thanks! Any idea on her where abouts?”

“No I do not keep track of her.” Paarthurnax said

“Well with our luck we’ll run into her.” Huxley said

“Thank you for your time Paarthurnax. Now, we should be off.” Eclipse says with a bow.

“Race you to Whiterun” Huxley said flying off.

“You little!” Eclipse shouts summoning her Keyblade gliders and using her metal wings to catch up.

“Thank you…” Ben says to the dragon with a bow before summoning his keyblade glider and hopping on. “Well we better follow those two before they hurt themselves...or more importantly others…” Ben sighs out, waiting for his companions to saddle up before following Eclipse and Huxley.

“Yeah.” Zeke said, summoning X, to which Paarthurnax screamed. “The fuck!”.

“Is that the X-Blade?” Paarthurnax screamed

“Yeah, long story.”

“Hey did the dragon just scream?” Huxley said flying back curious.

“Yeah, do you know about the X-blade?” Zeke asked Paarthurnax.

“Only in legends passed down by the gods themselves.” Paarthurnax said

“Then how do you know what it looks like?” Huxley asked.

“Mystical things that only dragon’s can understand probably.” Ben shrugs.

“Makes about as much sense as anything else does.” Jenny said saddling on Ursus.

“Well Eclipse probably beat me to the town but she’s a horse so probably not allowed in so we should hurry up before she causes a scene.” Huxley said flying away.

“Yeah we probably should.” Ben nods, following Huxley quickly.

“This coming from the guy who’s literally flying…” Zeke muttered, turning X into a glider and following after them.

“Let’s not get left behind.” Lan said as he and his team followed.


As the group flew down the mountain Huxley caught up to Eclipse, who was waiting on the ground some ways from the town gates. “Hey maybe we should rethink part of the plan”

“Like?” Zeke asked, landing.

“Well we have a magic talking horse and I’m guessing they won’t let us in with her so we need to split into two groups I know a second forge that might be a keyblade one.” Huxley said.

“Leave her by the stables and rape happens.” Zeke commented, causing Eclipse to wince.

“So we splitting up or what? Cause to be perfectly honest I think only Huxley knows where everything is.” Ben says honestly, wondering if they’ll have to split up or something.

“Just don’t leave me in the stables, for all we know with me being a pony it could be compatible, not to mention I don’t have plans on losing a female virginity any time soon.” Eclipse says, slightly terrified now.

As they formulated a plan a khajiit walked up to them. “M’aiq knows many things. Forge is in two pieces.” He said as everyone ignored him as he walked off.

“Did somebody say something?” Huxley asked.

“Random cat person talked about a forge in town. Probably just rambled about the actual town blacksmith.” Ben says, not really caring about some random person just saying something random.

“Fair enough.” Huxley said going back to the plan.

“I feel like he said something important. But we don’t have the time to chase him down.” Dan said.

“Okay so the lunar forge is to the northwest of Whiterun passed a small pool of water... maybe I should head in town and buy a map to show you better?” Huxley proposed.

“I should know the way. I fu r da my way around for many hours….why couldn’t I finish that?” Eclipse says, confused.

“We no speak dragon remember?” Ben says honestly. “But yes buying a map is a must, even if someone know’s the way.”

“Okay I’ll be back.” Huxley said walking towards the town.

“So...what now? Foretellers? Any ideas?” Eclipse asked while they waited.

“Well, considering how our groups would be split up. I’d say Huxley, Zeke, Kira and I are one group. Eclipse, Ben, Jenny, Alex, and Dan are the other. But which of us should go to Whiterun?” Lan said.

“Well, I can be counted out of whatever group goes to the city. I don’t think this is a modded Skyrim so companions who are not Human, Mer, or Beastman would be left in the stable instead of brought in.” Eclipse shrugged

“So my group gets the forge while your group checks to see if my hunch is correct.“ Huxley said, returning with a map.

“That was fast.” Zeke said.

“There was a band of Khajiit who sold me a map.” Huxley said handing the map to the pony. “Don’t eat this.” Huxley joked.

“Don’t tempt me…” Eclipse says, rolling with the joke. “So, time to split up?


As group A went into the town a dark elf gave them a glare before heading into the breeze home “Damn bandits thinking they can come to my city.” She said getting her dragonbone armor and weapons.

“Okay the Skyforge should be just here.” Huxley said as they saw guards standing in front of the companions home.’

“I feel like those guards could know something.” Kira said.

“Hey is there a problem? We need to talk to the Companion leader.” Zeke said

“Oh you’ve got here Bandits.” A woman said as the guards readied their weapons.

“Were not-” Huxley was cut off by a crossbow bolt to the shoulder “bitch!” Huxley said pulling out the bolt and casting cura.

“Looks like we’re doing this the hard way.” Lan said, summoning his keyblade.

“FUS RO DAH!” She shouted, knocking Lan to the ground.

“Don’t kill them!” Zeke said as a sword flew by her face.

“Hey you're attacking a pregnant lady here!” Huxley said as another crossbow bolt entered her shoulder. “Bitch screw this ‘Gilgamesh!’ “She called out as she grew six more arms.

“Well that’s new.” The woman said as she was punched by two fists.

“Goblin punch.” Huxley called out before turning to Zeke “You just going to stand there or you going to help us fight?” Huxley asked as Zeke summoned a random keyblade

“If they’ll let me,” Zeke said, taking a swing at a one of the companions that was attacking with a large hammer. Before Zeke’s Keyblade could meet the hammer, another Keyblade appeared and crossed it’s attack. “They won’t…”


“Hold on!” Huxley said as he summoned seven more weapons. He quickly despatched of some of the companions non-lethally .

“Murdering Bandits.” The Dragonborn screamed as Zeke knocked her out with her keyblade.

Zeke walked up to Huxley and smacked her upside the head. “How… how in the multiverse is it, that I was raised by murderers, but you always managed to pick fights with everyone you meet?”

“Hey they attacked us first...you were there weren't you paying attention?”

“And you didn’t think to say ‘we’re not bandits, we come peacefully’ and leave fighting as a last resort?”

“We did she shot me with a crossbow bolt and I said screw it.”

“I’ve been shot with BUCKSHOT and still settled a fight with words!”

“Okay, let’s all relax!” Kira yelled. “We shouldn’t start out like this! We come in peace!”

“Oh great more guards let’s try to surrender this time...” Huxley said as they raised their arms and Huxley turned back from her Gilgamesh form.

As the group surrendered they were escorted into the palace along with the dragonborn.

As they were presented before the jearl, he sighed. “Sonna, why have you started yet another brawl?”

“They’re bandits!” The dragonborn replied.

“If they were, then why is it that guards and people alike saw you attack first while these people simply walked in? This is the tenth incident in a single month. What are you trying to prove?” Sonna was silent. “Figured as much.”

“Might I add we have a pregnant lady in our group.” Huxley said as Sonna’s face reddened.

“That would be me.” Zeke said. “Less than a month, but it’s growing.”

“Sorry about knocking your guards out.” Huxley said as the jarl looked at her.

“Since it was not your group that started this, we will only charge you a fine for the injuries to those who were hurt, as for Sonna…no longer are you my thane.”

Sonna hung her head. “Fair enough…”

“Why did you think we were bandits anyway?” Huxley asked.

“Well a few days ago this man in a mask and purple cloak told me of a group of bandits that would try to steal the Skyforge with strange key like swords” Sonna said.

The group narrowed their eyes at this information.

“So, Core has been here too.” Lan muttered.

“Your honor I would like to ask that you go easy on the Dragonborn here as she attacked under the influence of a Daedra.” Huxley said

“No idea what that is.” Zeke added. “I take it that’s this world’s term for Demons.”

“Yes it is, and why should I?” Jarl Balgruuf asked.

“Because this daedra's influence is powerful and stronger than Molag Bal.”

The jarls eyes narrowed. “With robes like those… are you necromancers?”

“No I just like the look I can’t summon anything but my sword... anyway His influence is stronger than any of the known Deadra and he is cunning, he almost made me lead an army on her,” Huxley said pointing to Zeke. “He made me believe she was worse than any deadra and a vile heart as evil as darkest pit of Oblivion...So I ask you Jarl Balgruuf give her mercy she was not in her right mind.” Huxley said.

Zeke rolled her eyes. “Again, how did you not get born into my family with anger and gullibility that high?”

“Not now I’m trying to do some good for a woman who saved the world.” Huxley said giving her a death glare.

“Fine, but you still owe me an apology for all of that crap.”

“Later.”

“Well, you are all clearly outsiders in this land with your speech, weapons… and pour taste in clothing. Fine, Sonna is my thane again, and as punishment for her actions, she is to act as a guide for your group during your stay.” The jarl said, waving his hand. “And Sonna, get over it, she said no.”

“Thank you Jarl Balgruuf.” Sonna said. The group walked outside, where the dragonborn turned to them. “So… sorry about that… shooting you in the shoulder twice thing… And the shouts…so where are you all from, I’ve never seen clothing like that in Skyrim nor weapons.”she said mumbling something about mods

“Wait did you say something about Mods?” Huxley said catching that

“Uhh… that’s from whenever I spent time with the prince of madness… We’re kinda drinking buddies.”

“Oh yeah how is the champion of Kavatch?” Huxley asked as she wondered.

“Still king, and mourning his loss... wait how do you know that?”

“I played Oblivion.” Huxley said as she dragged her and the group back to her home.

“Okay Keyblades in a skyrim that hasn’t been modded referencing the Oblivion event as if it was a game are you guys from earth?” Sonna asked.

“Wait… you’re a survivor?” Zeke asked.

“Wow, didn’t expect that. This is the first time I’ve meet a survivor that didn’t have a keyblade.” Kira said, with her brother agreeing.

“Second for me.” Zeke said. “So, you’re like a friend of ours, you were reborn as a dark elf?”

“Actually I asked to become this I wasn’t reborn...I just was teleported in at the wrong place and just so happened to ask to be the dovahkiin.” She explained. “That’s why my name isn’t all dark elfey” she said.

“I’m surprised that another survivor was in this reflection. So, what was that stuff the jarl said about a girl saying no?”

“Reflection?” She asked ignoring the girl part.

“Ever hear of a multiverse?” Huxley asked

“Yes?” Sonna asked

“Basicly that.” Huxley said as she was smacked by a scroll.

“Don’t just leave it off like that.” Kira said. “Reflections are better explained by other versions of a world. For example both Zeke and Huxley are from a world called Equestria, but they are different from each other even though they share the same name. As in a Reflection of each other.”

“Ah.” Sonna said. “That makes sense. So, I remember you guys talking about the Skyforge? Is there something you want to smith?”

“Basicly we believe the forge is part of an ancient object known as a Keyblade Forge and we need to bring it together or at least use part of it to reforge something...I wasn't paying attention” Huxley said as she was hit again by a scroll.

“Please don’t use my scrolls to hit people.”

“Anyway before we go may I have some hot water?” Huxley asked

“There is some in the fire boiling.” Sonna said.

Huxley poured some into a cup and dumped it onto her head “Gah hot hot hot!” Huxley said as he changed back into a man.

“What?” Sonna asked.

“Long story.” Zeke said. “And again, what did the jarl say about a girl?”

Sonna’s face turned red and she looked said. “Well, there’s this girl I like and we dated, she’s been with me since before I did this whole Dragonborn business… and she won’t marry me…”

“Bumer, not like you know anything about that miss wont say no to marrying sixteen wives” Huxley said as Zeke surrounded him with keyblades.

“You try looking them right in the eyes and have them get sad. Unlike your world, my world they all have eyes you can’t look away from.” Zeke said, disbanding the Keyblades.

“Why sixteen though?” Sonna asked.

“It’s legal. And it wasn’t all at once… it was in groups…”

“Anyway I know the feeling try being dumped by somebody you didn’t even know you were dating stings.”

Everyone gave Huxley a look. “That… is just pathetic... “

“Hey atleast I can turn a girl down...unlike now when I can’t turn two girls down... yeah that light thing you stabbed me with must have done something to me.” Huxley said.

“You mean you can feel your emotions now?” Zeke deadpanned.

“No it's like I can’t say no...” Huxley said.

“Don’t worry Huxley. We all succumb to that feeling.” Lan said placing a hand on his shoulder.

“Anyway…” Sonna said, cutting in. “She went off for a while to rebuild her family castle now that we killed her father, talk about daddy issues there…anyway, I should go with you to the Skyforge, the others likely either want a rematch, or something.” Sonna said as she led the group to the Skyforge, where some of the members met them. “Hey…so, you all still mad?”

“That depends, are we able to get a rematch?” Aela spoke.

“No, sorry.” Zeke said

“Then yes we are.” Aela said.

“Get over it we are just here to improve the forge.”

“And how will you do that?” Farkas asked

“With these.” Zeke said, summoning Master Keeper. “They are more than they appear.”

“Neat trick are they as good as real swords?” Aela asked.

“Better.” Zeke walked over to the side of the companions building, and with one swing, made a four foot long hole in it, where you could see the inside of the place. “They got quite the kick.”

“You're paying for that hole you know” Huxley said as one of the companions asked to pay for the hole.

“Duh.” Zeke replied. “I don’t break what I can’t fix or repay, speaking of.” Zeke summoned DIscord. “Repair.” In a flash of purple, the hole was gone, and the wall was fixed.

“Well that fixed that” Sonna said. “Anyway about that forge.”

The companions looked at each other. “Well, you’d have to talk with Gray-Mane about messing with it, but I have a request first.” Aela asked.

“Let me guess, you want a keyblade or to fight one of us” Huxley guessed

“Close.” She said, pointing as Zeke. “I want her to participate in an archery duel, well, we’ll be using targets, not each other, but still.”

“Why me?” Zeke asked.

“You got the eyes of a hunter. I can tell you were born and raised to fight.”

Zeke sighed. “Well, you’re not wrong… Fine.”

As Aela and Zeke walked around to the back, the two were handed three arrows and a hunting bow. Three targets were placed in random places. One was strung above the skyforge, another atop the roof of the companions hall, and the last was across from the two. Aela drew her bow, and the arrow landed center of the target. Zeke did the same and the arrow landed center, next to Aela’s, earning a surprised look from her. She drew again and fired at the target on the roof, landing another hit in the center. Zeke repeated, and her arrow landed next to Aela’s in the center also. The people were whispering at this point, impressed with Zeke’s accuracy. “Nice shot.” Huxley called out.

“Thanks.” Zeke replied.

“Last shot,” Aela said. “Winner takes the boon.” Zeke wondered what exactly she meant, but Aela shot the last arrow dead inside the center. Zeke took her time aiming the final shot, she fired, and shot the arrow into Aela’s, and it was stuck in the end of her arrow. “Well then…” Aela said, shocked. “Tie.”

“Whoa! A total Brave moment!” Kira said amazed.

“Well anyway with that done let's upgrade the forge then meet up the talking horse.” Huxley said.

“Talking horse?” Sonna asked.


Eclipse lead team B across the plain, only a few mudcrabs getting in their way. “So, anyone prepared for bandits?” Eclipse said as they got within eyesight of the forge.

“Yep.” Ben says while summoning Sharpshooter.

“We’re all warriors, so we should be fine. But don’t let your guard down.” Jenny said summoning Ursus. Alex and Dan did the same.

Eclipse summoned both oathkeepers. “Well then….Let’s do...this ohmygod not now!” Eclipse says, some panic entering her voice.

“What’s wrong?” Ben asks worriedly, wondering why Eclipse suddenly started to panic.

“Eh….Erm….it’s spring….I’m a horse...and a mare at that….line up the pieces…..” Eclipse says, looking around franticly.

“I hate you…” Ben mutters before waving a hand and suddenly two Snipers appeared next to Eclipse. “There, if anything tries to either attack you or molest you my fine Snipers will keep you safe alright you horny mare?”

“Fuck you!...but thanks.” Eclipse says, embarrassed.

“This is so strange.” Dan muttered.

“Is that horse talking?” One of the bandits asked.

“Who care’s, that good meat.” Another bandit said.

“What are you two idiots standing around KILL THEM!” The chief said, before he suddenly had a strange arrow lodged in his head before he fell over, blood pouring down his wound.

“So who else want’s an arrow to the head before they can even blink?” Ben asks, himself and his two Snipers already taking aim at the bandits and ready to kill them in a moments notice.

“And what was that about meat?” Eclipse asked, appearing behind them in a blur, his eye having a slight red tint as both blades pressed against them.

“Eclipse!” Ben shouts. “Calm yourself damn it!”

Eclipse shakes his head as his eye goes back to normal “Thanks!”

“No problem.” He says while the Snipers knock out the bandits quickly enough with their giant crossbows. “Christ...anywhosits...let’s get going before bad things happen.” Ben says quickly.

“Agreed. We should avoid any more conflict if possible.” Dan said. “Hopefully no other bandits would be foolish enough to run with our group.” The group agreed and headed on their way.

After a few more bandits easily taken out, the group finds the lunar forge. “If I remember, it only works on nights both moons are out.”

“So we just wait here till night time?” Alex asked.

“And I don’t know the Song of Time…” Ben frowns. “I have an instrument but I don’t know the song...oh well, we might as well wait.”

“Well at least we have some down time now.” Jenny said sitting on the ground. “There were a bunch of bandits on the way here. Do we look like nobles or what?”

“You never played Skyrim did you?” Eclipse said. ”They would attack someone wearing nothing but underwear and holding a stick.”

“I kind of thought of it as ‘they’re bandits, they’ll attack whoever cause fuck it’.” Ben shrugs.

“All I’m saying is that if I were a bandit I would be targeting the big dogs with the big pockets. Considering this is reality and all.”

“But those people also have trained guards normally.” Eclipse says with a shrug.

“That would just make it all the more fun to steal.” Jenny said with a smirk. “Not that I know anything about that.”

“Can we stop thinking about that please? We’re hero’s, not bandits.” Ben frowns.

“Or are we?” Jenny said with a smirk.

“Dun dun duuun!” Eclipse says jokingly.

Ben took a deep breath. “Why?” He asks breathlessly, motioning a hand to everyone. “Just...just why?”

The rest of the group laughed. As time passed they all just made idle small talk about various subjects. Then came night fall, and the two moons rose to the sky. The metal in the forge had started to glow white as the moonlight touched the forge, causing power to practically bleed off the mantle.

“Whoa, that’s trippy.” Alex said, breaking the silence.

“Okay where’s the hidden monsters?” Ben frowns, not knowing what might happen but calling out that something might appear suddenly.

“No monster...at least, none in the games. So, if no one else is going to…” Eclipse says, summoning one of his keyblades and sticking it into the fire to see what happens. The fire turns liquid as soon as the Keyblade touches the flames. “Well, there’s our answer.” Eclipse says, marveling at the liquid flame.

“Hooray, we found a piece.” Ben says. “Now...how in the hells are we going to move this?”

“Magic?” Jenny asked.

“...well shit. We didn’t think things through.” Eclipse says with a frown.

“Well…” Ben takes a deep breath. “How the hell are we going to start tugging this thing all the way to where Zeke and the others are? Cause I don’t think having a Twilight Thorn rip this thing from it’s foundation and lug it with us is a good idea…”

“I don’t know, but I do know that I’m going somewhere private for the next ten minutes. Call me when you get an idea.” Eclipse says, trying to hide her blush as she walks slowly away from the group.

“Hold on…” Ben sighs out before snapping his fingers, two Assassins following Eclipse underground while the Snipers also follow along to guard Eclipse. “There, two extra guards just in case.”

Eclipse nods in thanks before they hear. “HOW STUPID ARE THESE FUCKEN BANDITS?!” Followed by shouts of male agony.

“Fucking hell…” Ben grumbles, glad to know Eclipses guards are doing what they were told.


The group was sitting in the companion hall drinking all except for Zeke who was pregnant and Huxley who didn’t like the taste. Eclipse was surrounded by the children and a few grown women, being covered in pets while she had her face buried in her hoofs, muttering something akin to ‘stupid, nice, soft pet’ The Foretellers where drinking some booze. “Hey I had an idea.” Huxley said to Zeke.

“What is it?”

“Well you need the Keyblade forge right?” Huxley said

“Duh.”

“Well you could ask Sonna what group she joined and if it's the legion you can ask her to take you to General Tullius, who can help you take back this world from elf nazis.” Huxley said

“Well, if she can take me to the world’s leader(s) then that would make treaty and unity negotiations easier.”

“Hey Sonna, Zeke has a question for you.” Huxley called out as everybody looked at him.

“What's the question?” Sonna asked.

“First who’s the ruler of Skyrim?” Huxley asked.

“Elsif the Fair, why?” Sonna said.

“Okay we were wondering if you could take us to meet General Tullius we may have a solution for the Thalmor.” Huxley said.

“That would be great, bastards have been trying to take Skyrim back under their control for years now.” Sonna said.

“So we should head out to Solitude.” Huxley said.

“Can we head out tomorrow? Unum wants to sightsee.” Zeke replied as Unum nodded.

“I stay quiet an awful lot during these trips.” Unum said.

“Sorry Unum.” Ben says honestly. “But...sometimes there’s not really much to say sometimes. I should know.” He says honestly.

“Actually if we head out tonight we might make it tomorrow morning” Sonna said

“Fine… but I’m sleeping on the way there… not like that…”

“Might be bumpy.” Huxley said.

“Let’s get going.” Ben says. “But...where the hell is Solitude again?”

“Give me the map I bought and I’ll show you.” Huxley said as Eclipse handed him the map. “It’s here.” Huxley said pointing at the top of the map.

“Alright let’s get going.” Zeke said, knowing she would fall asleep during the ride.

“By the by...this randomly came to mind but did that dragon we first met sound like Mario to any of you?” Ben asks curiously, wondering why that random thought came up.

“He is voiced by Mario’s voice actor so yes.” Huxley said as they left the Jorrvaskr.

“Ah, okay then.” Ben nods. “Didn’t know that.”

“Anyway let’s ride to Solitude.” Huxley said as Sonna went to the stable and got out her black horse.

“This is Shadowmere.” Sonna said as he got close to Eclipse.

‘You’re mane looks like lavender but smells like hay.’’ Shadowmere neighed.

“I don’t think you want to make an enemy.” Ben frowns, two snipers appearing in front of Eclipse.

Eclipse seems to be fighting herself to keep calm. “N-no need for the snipers...after all what’s the harm in a roll on the hay- I mean another traveling companion!” Eclipse chuckles nervously, her tail swishing slightly and a blush apparent on her face.

“Please don’t kill my horse. It’s going to take a week for him to respawn.” Sonna said.

“How about we all just calm down before I literally smack a bitch.” Ben frowns, glaring at Eclipse in this situation. “So calm down, the Snipers are staying up, and you’re not doing something stupid got it?”

Eclipse both nods in thanks and pouts at the same time as she simply crosses over and walks besides Shadowmere, whispering something in neighs in his ear with a small, horny smile. The Snipers are still hovering over Eclipse like the guards they were ordered to be.

“Why does that horse look like a heartless?” Zeke asked.

“So I take you kill you-know-who?” Huxley said.

“Yeah that was before I joined the legion though.” Sonna said.

“Right.” Huxley said as Zeke wondered who she killed.

“Who did she kill?” Zeke asked.

“Not important. But we really need you to play Skyrim or any elder scrolls game.” Huxley said.

Eclipse rubs her hoofs together excitedly as she summons her Keyblades. “Oh I am sooo going to pay for this in the morning, but so worth it! Stop!” She shouts, targeting the group and the nobodies, but leaving Shadowmere alone. She takes out the Nobodies and run with Shadowmere to the stables giggling like a schoolgirl. Sadly, the spell was not that powerful as Eclipse had other things on her mind.

“No bad Horny horse.” Huxley said grabbing Eclipse by the tail and dragging her out of the hay.

“NOO! It would have been over with! The heat would be over!”

“Do I need to send you back to Daybreak?” Huxley asked.

“No…” Eclipse pouts, all sense of masculinity thrown out the window due to this heat.

“Don’t make me send you to my worlds Twilight, she loves Unicorns.” Huxley said.

“Don’t tempt me….” Eclipse grumbles. “I’ll be good...just...let's get this done so I can go home to Luna...this heat sucks…”

As Sonna had said, a day by the carriage had them at the entrance of Solitude, where after a quick stop at the inn for food, the group made their way to The Blue Palace, to meet with the High Queen, and general Tullius.

“Hello High queen Elisif” Sonna said.

“Hello Sonna, who are these people with you?” Elisif asked.

“We’re basically emissaries for her empire.” Huxley said, pointing to a missing Zeke who was distracted by a voice coming from coming pelagius wing. ”Where’d Shanna go?” Huxley asked

“Is that a horse in the palace?” A random member of the court said.

Eclipse sighed, pissed after not having any true relief yet. “First of, I have a name, it’s Eclipse. Second, I’m a pony, not a horse, and third I am their guard in a way as I have enough power to probably kill everyone in this court without-”

“No bad pony.” Huxley said.

“Hiss...” Eclipse said.

“Sorry about her she’s pissy about the whole horse curse thing.” Huxley explained.

“Horse curse?”

“She pissed off Sheogorath and he turned her into a horse that’s always in heat.” Huxley said as he got a death glare by Eclipse.

“Anyway Sonna look for Shanna we need her here to do the thing, Sorry for bothering you we’ll comeback as a group.” Huxley said as they went down to see the Pelagius wing open. “That's not supposed to be open, you don’t think...” Huxley said as they heard Zeke's voice down there.

As they chased Zeke’s voice they wound up in wonderland. “There you guys are, this guy is awesome!” Discord’s voice spoke from Zeke.

“That’s not Zeke is it.”

It’s Discord, and frankly this Sigy guy is a laughing stock!

“Ah tell yeah nobody has been this fun sense Ah came and killed me self back after the oblivion crisis.” He said in a scottish accent.

“Great we got the Hero of Cyrodiil to deal with.”

“Ah lady nobody’s called me that in years.” Sheogorath said.

D-do the thing with the dogs!” Discord asked as Flaming dogs fell from the sky. “Personally the ‘hotdog’ rain is a bit too literal for my taste, but this is still amazing. I’ve never met another being with so much raw chaos power.

“Well he is the prince of madness.”

Eclipse meanwhile is keeping herself from jumping on the many deformed and crazy ‘horses’ for a roll in the hay. “Keep calm, keep calm, keep calm.” She repeats as she shakes in excitement.

DIscord chuckled. “Look, just let me have ten more minutes of fun and I’ll let Zeke go do her peace making thing and whatever. Oh, and I’ve been meaning to give you these.” WIth a snap of Zeke’s Discord controlled hand, Huxley, Ben, Eclipse, and Unum, were each holding one small gold token with Discord’s eye on it. “Think of it as a… logic free wish, kinda like a genie wish but not nearly as strong.

“Give me that.” Huxley said grabbing Eclipse’s coin. “You will get it back when you aren't a horny horse.”

“Meany!”

“Hey I could use it to wish to get rid of my curse, but do you see me do it?” Huxley asked. “No.” He said

Well it’s your wish, but It is limited, a genie is stronger than I believe it or not.

“I think I’ll save it for later then.” Huxley said as he put his and Eclipse’s token away. “So when did you take over?”

Walked by that room, and I was suddenly in control. With this much madness and chaos my own powers are very much amplified. Sadly I still am stuck as a Keyblade. Hope that will change in the future.

“Neat.” Huxley said not getting any of that.

Disord spent his time having fun mostly and doing random chaos things, mostly to Eclipse and Huxley. When the time was up Sheogorath bid Discord farewell and asked hmi to visit again. As soon as they stepped out the door Zeke gained control again. “Well, that was kinda odd… still, was mostly funny. Especially when he turned Huxley into a ballerina.” Zeke chuckled.

“Whatever Shanna by the way you’re going to need to referred to as that to not confuse the queen.” Huxley said as Zeke just looked at him before using discord to spawn a bucket of cold water over his head “Ow you placed the bucket on the wrong side.” Huxley said rubbing his head.

“Fine, let’s finish this so we can all go home, cause Ben is lonely looking, Eclipse is horny, you’re clearly not having fun, and I just wanna see my kids.” Zeke said as they walked back to the High Queen.

“We're back we found our friend she was in the pelagius wing talking to a painting.”

“But there are no paintings in the pelagius wing.”

“Yes the painting of the old man with a beard and miss matched clothing”

“Anyway let's get back on point what did you want to talk to me about?” High queen Elisif asked

“Well Shanna here is actually the ruler of an empire and she wanted to aid your fight against the Thalmor.” Huxley said

“And how many of her forces are willing to aid us?” Elsif said as we all turned to Zeke.

“Our forces in term of soldiers are always growing, but a fair three hundred are still on standby for general defence. Though, ten special ones would do, sadly two of them are off on missions right now.” Zeke said.

“Your army is so small, yet you claim to be able to help us?” Elsif said.

“Size isn't everything.” Huxley said

“And each soldier could, can, and would take on entire platoons of your own without much effort from what I saw of the guards and the one’s training outside. If you want a demonstration I am more than willing to let some stress off, and no one would die by my blades.” Eclipse said casually.

“Well we would need a demonstration of that, but if it's true then we could use you in the upcoming battle to retake the imperial city from the thalmor.” General Tullius said.

“Say the word General and I can give you your demonstration.” Eclipse says, summoning both Oathkeepers to her side, keeping their tips pointed at the ground.

“Spellswords? Hmm. Very well, if you say that the opponents won’t be killed I say a test is in order.” General Tullius said.

“Shall we?” Eclipse said with a grin. The group was lead outside where the soldiers were training, being about a platoon not including recruits.

“Troops line up you're about to be tested a platoon vs a small horse cursed by a deadra.” The general said as the troops stood still unfazed by the fact the had to fight a small, gray horse.

“Wow stone cold warriors.” Huxley commented on as the general corrected him.

“Actually they're just in alert mode so they can’t act freely. They have to stay in line.” The General said.

“I have a feeling a few in the back are chuckling~” Eclipse says with a evil grin, both blades hovering around her. The men all marched on prepared to attack but were quickly defeated by the small gray horse.

To say it was funny was to say Pinkie Pie hates new people. Eclipse, before it even started, unsummoned one of the Oathkeepers and even turned off her scan, with promising to also not use any moves that would level the building. And still, the gray pony tore through their ranks. A reflect spell, a shocklock, and a frenzy of speed later, all 100 troops were groaning on the floor and Eclipse was just smiling. “Thanks for the warm up! Any of you ready for me actually trying?”

“That's enough you’ve made your point no need to humiliate my men any further.” The general said as Eclipse unsummoned the other Oathkeeper.

“Well that was fast.“ Lan said startling Huxley.

“Where did you guys come from?” Huxley asked.

“You left us in Whiterun... we used our keyblade rides to get here.” Lan said.

“So you saw that huh?” Eclipse said with a smirk.

“I’m surprised no one has phased through the floor yet…” Ben mutters, wondering how a world made by Bethesda was so normal.

“This is real life, not a game Ben.” Kira said.

“But it’s Bethesda…” Ben huffs. “Fine…” He sighs out.

“Don’t worry the bucket trick still works.” Sonna said as she remembered how she got through the whole thieves guild.

“I am so glad that even in real life...glitches still exist.” Ben chuckles happily.

“They don’t call the universe the ultimate computer without a reason.” Zeke says. “Everything glitches. God called the X-blade a rule breaker when he gave it to me.”

“Ha.” Ben laughs. “Glad to know things can still be weird in the funniest of ways.”

“Anyway can we get back on point?” General Tullius asked.

“Right now that we’ve shown you what the Keyblades can do, do you have faith in our plan to take Cyrodiil back from the Thalmor?” Huxley asked

“Well that was certainly a show, but you said the weapons can’t kill right?” Elsif the fair asked.

“They are driven by the wielders intent. Only if you wish to kill your enemy will they spill blood.” Zeke answered. “Makes getting the enemy troops captured alive easy.”

“Thats where the problem lies, if we have too many prisoners where would we put them all?” Elsif asked.

“Not to mention the current emperor is at the Imperial City right now and bringing him to Skyrim would be problematic as the last emperor was assassinated here a few years ago.” General Tullius said.

“We can take the prisoners to our world, plenty of room, plus we try and rehabilitate them. Give them the chance to live among the people again.” Zeke added.

“World?” Elsif asked.

“Oh right, technically were not from Nirn... just think of us as messengers of the divines.” Huxley said.

“Okay?” Elsif said confused.

“”We’ll catch you up after this war of yours is done and over with.” Zeke says.

“Trust me I’ve met Hermaeus Mora and I don’t think he knows about other worlds other than the realms of Oblivion or Nirn.” Sonna said.

“Are you following any of this?” Ben whispers to Lan, feeling a tad too lost here.

“Well considering you all left us behind in Whiterun, not really.” Lan whispered back.

“Sorry...I thought you and the others were keeping up…” Ben whispers nervously.

“Anyway we should leave to Iron out a contract for the the two of you” Huxley said opening a DTL back to Daybreak. “Come on guys we need to find a way to get the forge fixed while Ben and I need to head back home.” Huxley said as everyone left through the DTL before Huxley walked through the DTL he handed something to Zeke “Give this to Eclipse when she is back to he.” Huxley said walking through the portal.

“I’ve still got crap to do with Zeke…” Ben frowns, knowing that Luxu would probably like to talk with Zeke and having to talk to Daybreaks Council for a few reasons.

“Wait what he mean when Eclipse turns from a she to a he I thought she was cursed?” Elsif asked.


Back in the daybreak empire Huxley grabbed his stuff then found the Foretellers and Ben talking. “So what are you five planning to do after all of this?” Ben asks the Foretellers.

“We’ll first go home. I have a test tomorrow and Ms. Cheerilee is pretty strict.” Alex said.

“But before that, we wanted to talk to Luxu.” Lan said, “There are somethings we have to settle.”

“Hey guys.” Huxley said cutting of this conversation.

“Oh, hey Huxley.” Ben says. “What brings you here? Thought you were going to immediately leave once we got here.”

“I wanted to grab my stuff and say goodbye.” Huxley said holding up a back over his shoulder.

“Yeah, we were about to do the same. Wasn’t there something with Elzin you wanted to tell us?” Jenny asked.

“Yeah I’ll bring him around your world soon-ish I have stuff to do in my world, like making sure Aqua didn’t head to castle oblivion on her own or something like that.” Huxley said hoping she didn’t do something reckless like that.

“Yeah...that would be a bad thing…” Ben frowns. “Anyways, why do you want to talk with Luxu? Anything important or should I not bother asking?”

“He was friends with the original Foretellers, so we wanted to ask him if he has any advice for us and our Unions. Also, we wanted to settle things between us. Like he said, he sees us as the ghosts of his friends. I don’t want there to be any tension or bad blood between any of us.” Lan said.

“Ah, makes sense.” Ben nods. “Oh that reminds me, I need to be told that story, I don’t think you told me about it or just gave me cliff notes about it.” Ben explains.

“We basically gave you a Rotten Tomato summary. We’ll tell you later.” Jenny said.

“Anyway see you guys tell Zeke that I left.” Huxley said opening his book and pressing a button and walking through a DTL.

“See ya.” Ben waves. “Let’s hope Luxu just appears like before…”

“You rang?” Luxu said, walking out from behind a column “Oh hey it's the ghosts.”

“These five want to have a nice talk with you. Probably get you to see past the ‘ghost’ bit and all that fanciness.” Ben says. “I’ll leave you to it while I go find Zeke and tell him a few things.” Ben says before turning on his heels and walking off, giving the Foretellers and Luxu their space.

Luxu looked at the Foretellers. “So what do you want?”

“Well for starters, you can quit the ghost shit. That's what we wanted to talk about!” Jenny said harshly.

“And why?”

“Look, Master Luxu, we want to be friends. I know we kind of just took on the mantel of the former Foretellers, but treating us like this isn't right. We aren't them, we only want to succeed them. That includes you as well.” Dan said.

“Do you even know how they started off?” Luxu asked. “How we met?”

“We would like too.” Kira said, “If you're willing to tell us.”

Luxu inhaled. “They… started off as… not good people. Criminals, stole a lot, put people in hospitals. They were caught, and tossed to the heartless. They only survived because my dad and I managed to be nearby and heard the screaming. We helped them, they tried to mug us, dad knocked them out, and then we took them home with us. It was rough for them to break open their shells, but they did, and we became a family… I made their masks, because they hated their faces. Hated what they did, who they were.” Luxu took another breath. “Dad gave them new names, the robes, and had them become the Foretellers, guardians of the light. They followed his every world to a T, out of thanks, and gratitude.”

“They owe you two everything.” Alex said. “You guys sound as close as we are. I mean all of us found each other achieved by coincidence, and we are a family. Just like how you guys were.”

“Yeah, that’s why I call you guys ghosts. Your pasts are so similar, it’s like they're back from the dead. Everytime I see you guys I see them… and I hate how I see them… like invisible corpses floating in front of you… I can’t unsee their bodies, their deaths… I can’t unsee any of it no matter how much I wish I could, but I look at it to remind me that… if I stepped in, saved them… things would have been different.”

“You followed your father's orders just as they did. If you did anything else, they might have held it against you. You did nothing wrong Luxu.” Kira said.

“Dad knew the war was genocide, what kind of parent just has their kid watch that massacre? I did nothing while my family died not far from me… their death is on my hand… all because dad told them one of them was a traitor… when the truth is, there was no traitor, that nightmare was his, he turned them against each other and sent me away so I didn’t mess with the plans… he’s a slave to the Gazing Eye and its predictions.”

“What your father did was despicable yes, but he was only doing his role. We saw all of his inventions. Each one more vile than the next. But he was ready to throw away his life to protect the world's light.” Lan said seriously.

“Yet he knows just as well as I do that the Gazing Eye’s predictions are only a chance of many to happen. When one prediction happens there’s many more to follow of what can happen. He made sure that he, and all his reflections, they made sure the Keyblade War happened everywhere, at the same time just to have a chance at destroying the X-blade.”

“Well get over it!” Jenny said grabbing the front of his coat. “I’m sure you heard this somewhere before, but what's done is done! What good is it to just keep reminding ourselves of what happens and think about what could have been! We all have a past and we all need to deal with it!” she let go of his coat and calmed down a bit. “ We aren't them, so stop treating us like ghosts.”

Luxu grabbed Jenny’s head by the temples, and in a pulse of magic, sent all his memories of the war into her mind. She dropped him, screaming in fear. “You try and live passed that hell!” He screamed, kicking her to the side. “I can never unsee it, all of that I always see and hear, every moment of my life it’s there, haunting me. When you see hell, you do one of two things, die in it, or laugh. I took the hard way and walked through it, watching that war and not stopping it when it started is my sin to carry for eternity. What will your eternal sins be?”

“Then is that it?” Lan stepped forward, while Jenny was carried away by Alex. “We aren't saying forget about the past. We already know how the past can haunt someone. But can you honestly say that you aren't happy? If I remember right, you were with a girl called Time Bell back in Ben's reflection. Is the past stopping you from being happy with her?”

“No… no we keep each other's nightmares away somehow… I knew there was a reason I didn’t… end it like the others… I realized it was because of her. Hard headed, stubborn, and broken like me. It’s how we connected, it’s why we’re together. Gazing Eye showed me all my possible futures… meeting her was the one with the smallest chance of happening. I lived on to make it happen.”

Lan nodded. “We want to befriend you master. We aren't them, but we want to succeed them. Make up for the mistakes the Master did, as well as make sure their memories live on. Please, Master Luxu!” He bowed.

Luxu sighed. “I can look past the ghosts I see you as, the memories you bring up, so I’ll try. If you really want to succeed them you’ll need to know more about the kind of power you posses.”

“What do you mean?” Kira asked.

“You are using the powers of the First Masters, and you have yet to realize the potential you have. I’ll swing by your world in a week, we can talk more then.” He said walking away. “And sorry about your friend. She’ll experience some trauma, but she’ll be fine given time.”


Eclipse walked through the hall as she slowly became a he, much to his relief. “Damn...much longer and I would have been like Zeke at the rate I was going.”

“And maybe next time don’t destroy the guards I made for you.” Ben frowns, finding Eclipse during his walk to find Zeke.

Eclipse rubs his head. “Sorry about that… the only thing on my mind was getting that damn heat to end. Plus it itched like crazy doing nothing.”

“Even though I have ‘pony’ girlfriends their anthro.” Ben frowns. “Also I don’t think it would be good to do it with a full on pony...also you would have beaten me for even agreeing to such a thing.” Ben explains, putting his hands in his cloak pockets.

“Did I say it was smart or did I say the only thing I cared for was getting off through someone's manhood? But anyways, I’m sorry for the trouble.” Eclipse said honestly.

“It’s alright man don’t worry.” Ben says. “But glad to see you’re turning back to normal. But question...why the hell were you perfectly normal here when you were a mare then suddenly went into heat in Skyrim? I thought the time tables for each world were roughly the same?”

“Actually, they are drastically different. This was explained in Dream Drop distance, time in different worlds flows differently. For me it has been over eighteen years. I don't think anyone else has been in their world for that long.” Eclipse explains.

“Oh...that makes sense.” Ben nods. “Sadly I forgot that…” He sighs out. “Well let’s hope it hasn’t been weeks or years back home, don’t want them all worried shitless…”

“Mine are already going to be worried because last they saw me I was insane. But yea, lets hope no huge time gaps between here and our respective reflections.” Eclipse agrees “....Is this the first time we aren't at each other's throats?”

“When were we at each other’s throats?” Ben asks curiously.

“Huh...must have been thinking of Huxley. Seems like everyone has a keyblade now and days, so you can't just point and say ‘you have a keyblade!’ and know who they are.” Eclipse says embarrassed at the screw up.

“Well we are all distinguishable because of looks. I have the white cloak, Huxley has the black cloak.” Ben says while showing his white cloak. “I also have this fancy silver crown cause I’m awesome.” Ben smiles and points to his crown.

“Huh… I wonder if my Luna is going to try and get me one if I ever marry. Welp, we will just have to see.” Eclipse shrugs. “Oh also, have time to hear on what I’ve been working on ever since I saw a human again?

“Do you want me to give you the honest answer or the smart ass answer?” Ben asks with a cheeky grin.

“Haha.” Eclipse says with a smile despite his angry tone. “I’m working on a spell matrix to allow me to turn into the form of whatever inhabitants live in a world. Example, going to your world I would be anthro, and coming to Huxley’s world I would be a human with strange hair and eyes. It’s not done yet, but I hope to finish it before anything happens to me.”

“Hopefully it get’s done because that sounds fancy.” Ben smiles.

“Yea, but I think Huxley wants to prank his Twilight before I get to do that. But it could be useful for all of us when it’s done. Now, what were you doing before you ran into me? I don’t think you came down here looking for little old me.” Eclipse says bluntly.

“I was heading off to find Zeke.” Ben says honestly. “I have to tell him a few things.”

“Oh, well good luck. One of two things is gonna happen. Either Rune got him or he is busy with the counsel filling out paperwork about the Elder Scrolls world.”

“I don’t know much about Rune, but I have a feeling he’s busy with paperwork or something.” He says with a shrug. “I mean, besides the weird fetish book…”

“Lets just say, if you have a perverted marefriend, she and Rune would be best friends and leave it at that.

“Well my Luna’s more...needy than perverted.” Ben shrugs. “But hey she’s been stuck in the moon for a thousand years it’s going to take a while to steady that girl.”

“Makes sense. The only reason mine didn’t jump my bone was because we both worked together to defeat Nightmare Moon….who was her mark of mastery test apparently.” Eclipse says. “Well, you best be off. Keep in touch k?” Eclipse says with his trademark grin

“Yep.” Ben says while patting Eclipse’s head gently. “Stay safe you very worrying pony.” He says while heading off to find Zeke again.


Zeke was resting in the library, half of her wives were with her as she read over one of the books the Aqua from the new reflection Diamond Tiara made accidentally gave her. “Knock knock?” Ben asks while knocking on a bookshelf like a door.

Zeke looked up. “Oh, hey Ben. Something up?” Zeke asks, putting the book down.

“One, Huxley finally left to his world so there’s that.” Ben starts. “Two, I suppose now’s a good a time as any to say meet your wives and friends I suppose. And three...well as soon as Luxu is done talking with the Foretellers I’m pretty sure you two should have a talk.” Ben says honestly.

“I was hoping for that. Also, anything you need?”

“Well the first one was to meet the many women you’ve managed to marry you lucky bastard.” Ben frowns. “And two, should I head on home and then you call me to a meeting so I can tell everyone what Core’s been doing to my knowledge or should I stay here and wait?”

“For the council we can have that meeting next week. As for the wives, well, you know Unum, then there’s Toriel, Derpy, Rarity, Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Flitter, Cloudchaser, Celestia, Luna, Rune, Hearts Care, and Chrysalis.”

“One of you...can you please explain how his hips aren’t in another dimension?” Ben asks one of Zeke’s wives. “Also...is Toriel some goat mother looking person?”

Toriel chuckled. “That was a nickname I had back home. Zeke and X managed to bring my two deceased children back, well, Chara was possessed by darkness, and Asriel was an artificial Nobody of sorts. My kind, our bodies don’t stay after death, they turn to dust when we die.” She explained. “Zeke and X made a heart for him.”

“Okay Ms. Tutorial.” Ben says with a nod. “Glad to know all that...but besides the obvious thing of you look like a good school teacher...I met two weird skeletons...one that slept in the middle of where I was walking and one that kept calling me ‘Human’ and trying to be friends...while sounding like Skeletor for some reason…”

“That was Sans, the one sleeping, the other is his brother Papyrus. Sans might not look like much, but since he and his brother moved here, Sans has become one of the highest ranked fighters in Daybreak. And if he gets hit once, he’s gone.”

“RPG rules, got it.” Ben nods. “The weakest of the bunch happens to be the strongest and sleep keeps his fragile yet powerful strength up.”

“Something like that, just don’t mess with his brother…last person who did Sans…well, shoved a bone up…well, you can guess.”

“Was it a boy or a girl? Cause I can make a dirty pun out of it.” Ben says with a cheeky grin.

“Perv.” Rainbow said.

“Hey I have to hear my worlds Spike talk about how he ‘fluffs your cloud’ Rainbow so shush.” Ben glares at Rainbow.

Rainbow blushed. “Multiverse is so weird.”

“Trust me, it’s only going to get weirder. Just be glad you haven’t met a fan of eldritch horror because that is going to be proven true in very horrible ways.” Ben explains. “Anywhosits, I presume we have people to start bringing back from the grave or are you too tired from all that’s happened and the bun in your oven?”

“Oh right.” Zeke said, standing up. “Well, go big or go home.” Zeke and Ben raised a hand into the air, the power in the air was tangible with the amount of Nobodies and Heartless appearing. It went on for a few moments, less than five minutes, and it stopped abruptly. “Wow, so my Heartless can appear on the world? Meh, the moon was still a good battleground.”

“I think it’s because of some magical bullshit that surrounds you.” Ben points out. “You being the ‘balance’ and all that jazz, giving the Heartless some sort of spark of light so they can be here, while Core and all his dick waffle comrades have no spark and so can’t be here...if that made any sense at all…” Ben sighs out, pinching the bridge of his nose because he thought he sounded like an idiot.

“No, you did alright.” Eclipse said, leaning on the doorframe. “Anyone going to get these people clothes?”

“They probably should and when did you get here?” Ben asks Eclipse.

“Just now. I heard the sound of fighting and it wasn’t in the arena so I wanted to check it out. Now Zeke, can Discord help here? I think we are scaring these poor people.” Eclipse says looking at a confused anthro mare. Zeke rolled his eye and simply pulled out Discord and in a flash of pink the people were clothed.

“So let’s take a headcount of who was saved shall we?” Ben asks.

“WIth the amount of power we did… Discord?” Zeke asked.

Over 9/10 of this Equestria’s population is back, the last bunch… moved on.” Discord said with a hint of sadness,

Zeke gritted her teeth. “One bastard did all that damage…”

“Hey Discord...When people die completely, they go to one of two places right? Kingdom hearts or the Void.” Eclipse says.

Actually, depends on the world.

“Damn. I was hoping I could maybe help bring some back when I learned how to use Oathkeeper’s power.” Eclipse says.

“I have a feeling I’m missing something, but is there extra magic to Oathkeeper and Oblivion?” Ben says, confused about what Oathkeeper’s powers were.

“Well, is there anything you wanted Eclipse?” Zeke asks before remembering. “Oh right Huxley gave me this coin and told me to give it to you.” Zeke said handing the coin to Eclipse.

“Thanks. And I was wondering if you wanted me to stay or not? I could leave if you want but I wanted to know if you wanted me to stay for your kid.” Eclipse says acting nonchalant.

“Which?”

“The bun in your oven. After all, it’s not everyday your cuz get knocked up. And if there is one thing about the Ventrals I accept whole heartedly, is the importance of family.” Eclipse says firmly.

“Yeah, I’ll send a letter when the due date is near, got a month and a half, cause half Keyblade babies grow fast in the womb.”

“I’ll be there. Well, hopefully. Oath and I have a plan and I just hope we come home in time to be here.” Eclipse says with a nod.

“Alright then, well, if that’s all I just gotta talk with Luxu then start working on the aid for everyone who came back… that’s gonna be a headache. Well, later you two.”

* * *

After Ben and Eclipse left, Luxu found me, and asked if we could talk in privet. It was just us two in the library now. "So, I was told you wanted to talk to me?" I asked.

"I do." Luxu replied. "I have an... abnormal favor to ask you for."

"Abnormal how?"

"You believe in reincarnation?"

"The concept I know, and think it's possible, why?"

"I have a card, a castle Oblivion Card, everything a friend of mine was, and can be, is on it... I was kinda hoping that you'd... be her mom?"

"... Say what?"

"Look, you don't have to if you don't want to, and there is the likely hood she won't even get her original memories back... I just want her to live on again, I lost too many friends already."

"What your asking is beyond freaky... I think Rune had a name for it in her fetish book, but it's lost on me right now. But why me?"

"You're early in your pregnancy, there should be a few eggs still ready to... 'go' in there. If I place the card in one, it will grow into her."

"Again... freaky... I guess I can do it... for a price."

"Anything."

"Find a way to put the Keyblade Forge we found in Skyrim back together."

"You found one in Skyrim?"

"Yeah, Talked to Lord Death and X confirmed that, though it's in two parts, it's got everything."

For some reason I could feel Luxu smile under his hood. "Deal."

"Great... so first off, I'm raising this friend of yours, who is she anyway?"

"Best I don't tell you her name." He said, taking out a castle Oblivion card, back facing me. The way he held it, he made sure I didn't see the image on it as he literally placed it IN my womb from the outside... feels tingly in a sexual way... "That's all, it took."

"If that's all then I guess I should head off and tell the girls... Wonder if I'm in trouble or not?"

"Your wives man, girl? Meh, see you later. I'll get that forge to you in a month or so." Luxu said as he walked into a DTL.


After a few goodbyes, Eclipse opened a DTL to his reflection and as soon as he had walked through he was under attack by enemies he couldn't defend against. "Eclipse!" Shouted seven mares as Eclipse was buried under a ton of fluff.

"I need to breath here!" Eclipse shouted, though his smile betrayed his feelings as his lover, his sister, and his close friends all kept hugging him. "Sigh. It's good to be home."