• Published 17th Feb 2018
  • 4,830 Views, 56 Comments

Keys of Harmony - BioQuillFiction



It's 2012 and god gives me a new life and I'm reborn as a pony with all my human memories. And I mean re born, out of the womb kind of reborn.

  • ...
19
 56
 4,830

Stopga, Where Are You When I Need You?!?

"Before we go out there, let's take stock in our abilities. I have more experience then all of you combined. Pinkie, you have random on your side. Go wild, but be careful. Twilight, Trixie, Rarity, you three are our mages. If that huge heartless has a color blue, use a ice spell, red fire, and yellow thunder. Fluttershy, you're our medic. Help where you can, be be in the back and when someone looks hurt, hold the Keyblade up high, think of their pain, and shout cure. The rest of you, Soarin, Rainbow and Gilda, you three are all about fast attacks. Strike hard and do hit and run tactics. Yes it's a cheap move, but until you get training I need you three to stick to that. I'll also need your help with the big guy. whenever the weak point is white, hit it as much as you can. Applejack, you're the tank. I'll need you down on the ground keeping not only the mages and support safe, but evacuating the civilians to a safe place until we handle the situation. Spike, you have two jobs. First I need you to send a letter to the princesses telling them the heartless are attacking, SOS. Now don't be down, whether Twilight want's you to see action or not is irrelevant little bro. We need everyone we can can get, so you will be a mix of mage and tank, guarding Twilight. Any questions?" I said turning to them, Oathkeeper and Oblivion resting beside me.

They looked at me as if I had grown a extra head. "Uh, Sugarcube? Did ya just come up with that plan?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because darling, that sounds like something a leader with years of practice would tell the knights."

"Okay, how about this, any questions on the plan?" I said with not much patience. "Look, we can either follow this plan or we can go out guns blazing and die. Or better yet, stay in here and argue while ponies are in danger of death. Now," I say turning to the unicorns of the group "Do any of you know chronomancy or at least the spell Stop?" I took their silence as a no. "In that case, I'm going to be trying something drastic while you guys do your thing."

"Eclipse...What are you going to do?" Twilight said with worry in her voice.....damn it, why did she have to use that voice?

"I'm going to destroy the clock tower. Every minute we are fighting that big guy, that Phantom, One of us will faint and if all of us faint? We all die. When it dies, anyone fainted will be awoken in the condition they were when they fainted."

"How are you going to take down the clock tower?! That's crazy!" Shouted RD

"Any better ideas?! I'm all ears!"

"You're not all ears silly, you're all OC!" Pinkie said in her singsong voice.

It was that time of day....the time of day we all turn and stare at Pinkie Pie. "You are one strange pony, I hope you know that."

"Yeperoonie!" Pinkie said as we all started to chuckle.

"The letter is sent! I also told the princesses to not send a letter as I will be fighting." Spike relayed.

"Thanks bro. Now, the moment we leave, everything will be more chaotic than the Age of Discord. Stay in groups at least. We have team Sword, Team Shield and Team Staff. Fluttershy, you will be with team Staff as you will be our medic. When I am done with the clock tower and the Phantom is dead, I will join team Shield and we will focus more on the Armors and Shadows. Stick to your teams, and go to Fluttershy when your hurt. Do not, I repeat, do not try and take on anything alone. You are all untrained and these Heartless will tear you apart. From here on out our improvo squad will be code named Harmony. Team Celestial will be joining us as reinforcements soon." I turned to them, taking both Oblivion and Oathkeeper to float next to me. "Let's go show these bastards rule number one in Ponyville: Don't buck with Ponyville."

Some people dream of epic battles. Thinking that Just by having a weapon and fighting the good fight you can be badass. I have something to say to that.....They are totally right! We burst out the hospital in time to save Button Mash and Sweetie Bell from a Neoshadow thanks to a enraged Rarity casting blizardra. We all ran in our groups, Team Staff into the center of town square with Team Shield close behind. Team Sword started to charge towards the phantom as I was left alone. I sprinted through the Heartless hoard, slicing Shadows left and right, my Keyblades moving fast but natural. However I knew we didn't have long. I didn't have long to fight like this. I did a speed run to the clock tower before two guard armors dropped down in front of me.

"Damn it, I don't have time for you!" I yelled. As I shouted "Double Raid!" I threw both Oathkeeper and Oblivion towards the head to stun before sprinting through the doors, the Keyblades right behind me. Now I know I said I was going to destroy the clock tower, but I wanted the capability for Ponyville to repair damage, not have to build something entirely new. My plan was to take out a gear so that the clock would stop moving, and in turn no sudden faints. As I was contemplating my plan two Neoshadows tried to get the drop on me before they meet the ends of my Keyblades. I looked to the top of the stairs and focused.

Using unicorn magic is hard, especially since it required your full belief in the spell. Earth had no such magic, and so even now my brain sometimes has problems believing in unicorn based magic. Thankfully I had no such problem this time and I felt myself teleport straight to the top. I unsummoned Oath and Obi and got to work trying to pull out the gear. With a Grunt and a migraine I was able to levitate a gear out of place just enough for the hand on the clock to stop. I let out a sigh of relief as I summoned Oath though another shadow behind me.

It was around this time I heard the sound of Keyblade gliders swooping and more sounds of Keyblades then their should be.

I looked out the Clock to see a group of humanoid wielders helping fend off the heartless. I recall Zeke saying something about also providing trainers, so that stands to reason that these are them. I notice the phantom fall right as I stand on the edge of the window. good, that's the big threat out of the way. I throw both Keyblades in the air....and Jump off the tower.

Now some of you might be thinking 'What the hell?! His friends just beat up a heartless and he commits suicide?!' to which you are right. This would be stupid.....if I was planing on dieing. Two wings fly to me and attach themselves to my back, one black and almost looking like a bats and the other one white and feathered, both made of metal. I fly on my Keyblade glider and use it as a parachute and do a HALO landing, both turning back into Oath and Obi in time to block two invisibles, turning their weapon's into themselves before slicing their chest, killing both in a two hit maneuver. I smirked at that before falling on my face.

In all my flare, I forgot rule number one of any fight, check your six. A invisible behind me sliced my back, drawing blood before vanishing. "Oh my! Cure!" Says a distressed Fluttershy, mending my back leaving only a small light part in my fur, signifying a scar.

I nod to Fluttershy "Thanks!" I shout to her as I block another attack. I can't cast magic, I already used up my reserves! I glance around to access the damage. Shield did good keeping Staff safe, but it looks like Staff is out of juice, with the exception of Twilight. She seems to be gaining magical energy, and upon tracking it I found out why. Spike, while using his fire and dragonic magic (so glad I convinced Twi to let him learn) is decimating any at range, the few that come close do jack all to his scales. But that's not why I'm paying attention to spike. The mana he would normally gain when using Hidden Dragon is going instead to Twilight., probably due to the fact that Spike technically inst using mana, but his dragon breath. An ability if you will. I Look up at Team Sword and man, they look tired as hell, but still fighting fast and furious. Gilda I could tell has been tanking for them due to her larger size. I scan around for Pinkie to see her make five guard armors all kill each other by hitting the wrong thing, and cause the Neoshadows and invisible to start and dance while she takes them out.....so glad she is on my side...

And call in the cavalry! I looked up to see a sight that brought a tear to my eye. What, looking into the sun hurts like hell! Celestia and Luna both landed and I kid you not immediately did a reality shift, cutting a third of the heartless down in one go! Team Celestial has arrived baby! I ran over to join Applejack an Spike to defend Staff while most of them recovered. Not the high action job, but somepony has got to do it.

About a hour later all the heartless were gone, and introductions were in order. I introduced myself first, and gestured to the ten newbies as the students before the princesses took over. Luna came up to me after all the talks were over. "We were informed that the cause of the massive military organization during the battle, and these teachers for the ten new wielders were thanks to your efforts. Is that true?"

I sigh. "Yeah it's true Luna. The team's and squads were instinct while our new friends were thanks to a deal I made."

"Instinct you say?"

"Yeah it felt....natural. Besides," I say, laying down on the grassy hill. "A wolf never hunts alone."