• Published 17th Feb 2018
  • 4,856 Views, 56 Comments

Keys of Harmony - BioQuillFiction



It's 2012 and god gives me a new life and I'm reborn as a pony with all my human memories. And I mean re born, out of the womb kind of reborn.

  • ...
19
 56
 4,856

My Rules And New Boss

I grunted, waking up to the sound of ocean waters. Wincing as I got up I noticed I was on...Destiny Islands? No, no the ocean it’s...black, trees blue and…. Everything is just wrong. “Alright, this is just weird.” I said before getting up off the floor.

As I woke up more I noticed the night sky was overhead, but it was as bright as day. None of the things that were a part of the Islands were here. The pier, the ship built into the side of the island, the tree house thing. It was bare.

“Freeky huh.” I turned around, seeing Cript there sitting on a two foot raised section of the dirt before the sand.

“Just a bit… what is wrong with everything?” I asked as I slithered over.

“How the hell should I know? You made this place.” He said, waving around. “When you were thrown into this reflection at it’s birth, and your Grey took control, expanding along with the big bang like bubblegum on hair, this small little world was created.”

I turned around, taking note of everything. “Fitting that this world was created first, wouldn't you say?” I asked as slowly it started to feel less strange.

“Not my place to say. What is my place to say, is that now that you are a god, there is a few rules you need to know.”

“Of course there is. I wouldn't expect any less.” I said honestly, a small desire to edit the world flashing in me before I dismissed it to pay attention to Cript.

“First off, invading another God’s territory, resulting in war means someone is getting killed. Them or you, no exceptions, winner takes all. So be careful where you go from now on.”

“Yesh, talk about cutthroat.” I said with a slight wince.

“Secondly, Luna is considered a Demigod, by extension your kids will all be higher elevations of demigods since you are now a god, Shy and Dash’s kids will only be Demigods, harder to kill, but mortal all the same.”

“And my adopted kids?” I asked.

“Unaffected but you can bestow powers to them by embedding it into them or place it into an item you can give them.”

“I'll do that for each when I get back. Wouldn't be fair otherwise.” I said, imagining the look on their face when I say I'm a god.

“As the first and primary/only god in this reality you can create life, what you do with it is up to you. How it is meant to act, like, think, all yours to mold.”

I looked out over the sea of black. “I'll need to take some time to think about that before following through. Best not to do that willy nilly.”

“Good. Lastly, now that you are a god you have no true gender. You appear male because that’s how you looked coming in. You can change it at will but whatever the case having no true gender also implies you have all genders, so, be careful with sex. You can screw your wife but you might end up pregnant if you don’t figure that mess out properly.”

I laughed. “Knowing the girls they’ll have a blast with that, and make it so I carry a kid of my own just so I don't leave any time soon.”

“Welcome to hell. Anyway, one final thing is that you are a god but as one you still are below me. Not to sound rude, but it’s a step up in terms of divinity, or whatever you wanna call that.”

“Meh, I don't really care about being stronger than you. So what if I'm weaker, it's not you who I want to fight.”

“It means that from now on I’m not just your dad, I’m your boss. You are now at a power that creating life is possible for you. As such, if you do something, anything that defies these laws, or out right pisses me off...Well, you’ll know how good I am at being a bad guy.”

“Yeah, but I don’t have any reason to break those rules.” I said with a shrug. “I don’t think you’ll have to worry about that with me. After all, the only time I’d challenge a god or Admin is if they were a threat to my family. And you’ll never be one. You are family.” I smiled as I continued to look out over the sea.

“Well, let’s see what your Grey can do then.”

I closed my eyes before opening them, the red replaced with silver as gray smoke came out of the edges. “Alright, I know how to activate it… now how to use it…” I said to myself before trying to gather it into a single point, experimenting with it. With a flick of my wrist I sent a wave of gray out towards a random tree… it simply ceased to exist before turning into more gray, saturating the area where it used to be. “Woah.”

“Basic.” Cript said.

“Well sorry. This is the first time I’m using this power, let alone the fact I’m now a god of a reflection made of it.” I sighed. “Alright, lets try this…“ I said before reaching to the area around me as well as the energy inside of myself before focusing it into something the size of a sewing needle and flinging it into the distance. Instead of blowing it up, I smiled as it instead started to fill the area with huge amounts of gray, even for a world filled with it, creating little motes of gray. I made a single butterfly appear just to see what would happen if something living touched it, and for a second nothing happened before it was overtaken by Gray, becoming something akin to a heartless or nobody, gray smoke covering its armored body before disappearing, as I have not stated that anything like that may exist yet. “So gray has it’s own form of heartless and nobodies?”

“Sorta. Grey can be used by anyone remember...or anything. This is a realm of pure energy with this single world as it’s only point of reference. That was a Heartless, and a Nobody, Scouts of Kexez and Spoiled likely. No idea how that will end up working for them.”

“Wait, which Spoiled, because the one in my… or I guess what was my reflection was straight up kidnapped by the heartless.”

“The Spoiled from Zeke’s Equestria was arrested for child abuse. She was thrown in the dungeon. During an attack by a fellow named Crow, managed to invade with Unversed. She escaped, and followed Core for a time. Ripped out her own heart, and took over after he was killed. Now she and Kexez run thick as thieves. And you are saying yours was kidnapped by Heartless?”

“Yeah, they stole Ritch’s heart, kidnapped Spoiled, and left Diamond alone. And the Spoiled in my reflection wasn’t evil, just a good mare making bad decisions.”

“Hmm…” Cript then made a screen appear in thin air. I saw two faces of Spoiled Rich. “Hmm… Interesting.”

“What is it? Cause as much as becoming a god is cool and I need to learn my powers, I still need to be home before dinner.” I said as I swore I heard Wolf shouting ‘Whipped!’

“Well, each Reflection has their own take on it’s people’s genetics and history. Genetically Zeke’s and your reflections spoiled are 97.8% the same, the difference only being the yours is Equin and Zeke’s is Anthropomorphic. History wise the only difference was that Zeke’s Spoiled grew up in poverty and was neglected even basic happiness because her parents only ever cared about money, but your Spoiled grew up with quite the happy life, only changing when she arrived and married Filthy Rich in Ponyville. Other than that these two could pass for the same mare. Well, they are but multiverse wise even they’d be hard to tell apart.”

“So Zeke’s Spoiled grabbed the multiverse equivalent of her doppelganger but for what? My Soiled would never do anything wrong, much less if it would harm DT.” I questioned.

“I have no idea. But, good news on that is when more than one Reflection’s same person is in the same area they tend to warm the flow of dimensional energy around them. So, I can track where she might be, get your DT her mother back at least.”

“But here is the question, is that a part of Zeke’s Spoiled plans…” I said, bringing up the good point. “She is far more knowledgeable than she lets on, even more so now that Kexez is working with her.”

“Yeah. So then, question is what is there plain and is it already too late…” Cript said, the screen flashing. “Found her. Zeke’s Spoiled is in Core’s castle, yours is in there too, but in dungeon cell D-55.”

“I’m heading in there.” I said as I started to slither on the water. “Diamond deserves a mother, and That bitch doesn't deserve to be amongst anything of Core’s.” I’ll admit, my friendship with my once enemy does have something to do with my anger. Besides gray may not be good. But it sure as hell ain't evil. “Besides, this way I get real test of my powers outside my own realm.”

“Alright then. Good luck. I can drop you off on her floor but what you’ll be fighting I have no idea.”

I smiled. “As long as I am successful, I’m sure the girls will understand.” I said as I prepared to teleport.

“Good luck.”


This dungeon cell was...long. Really long. I was at the entrance it seemed, cell D-00 and D-01 on my sides. Inside them where… dear god. In cell D-00 was this computer, a Heartless symbol on it’s screen and blood all over it’s Keyboard… not gonna question it. Cell D-01 had this Floating head of a Darkside just staring at me. I shook my head before darting down the cells. Damn did I get a speed increase. I actually over shot 55 for a moment before going back.

I saw Diamond’s mother here, her cell has a bed, bucket, and that was it. She looked rather abused, bruises, beat up, old and new scars, a still bleeding cut and stitches littered her body. Her coat was all mange and her mane and tail where shaved clean off. Frankly if it wasn’t for Cript telling me this was her cell I would not have guessed that this was her.

“Spoiled? Stars what did they do to you…” I thought out loud, informing her of my presence.

“Ah!” She yelped, immediately backing into the farmost corner of her cell. “P-please. Not again. It's barely been two hours…”

“Spoiled, it’s me Eclipse. Diamond misses you.” I said “Your butler has been doing a fine job, but she misses her mother.”

“E-Eclipse?” She said, looking me over. “N-no. You’re a snake monster. Eclipse is a pony like me...was like me.”

I groaned before turning into my Equin form “I’m the One and only Eclipse. I adopted Scootaloo and the entire orphanage, Married Luna, Shy and am planning to do so with Dash, I have been unseen for the last year, and I have these two handfuls.” I said, summoning Oath and Oblivion for the first time since my ascension. “Now, Come on, your daughter is waiting.”

“...How are you here? Did those monsters drag you here too?”

“Nope!” i said with my signature grin as I aimed oath at the door to unlock it. “I came here for you. It was hard seeing a little filly hurt so much.”

“Tiara, she’s alive? I thought those monsters…”

“She is alive, and she misses you. She has had nightmares almost every night.” I said, opening the door for the earth pony mare. “Come on, Equestria awaits.” I said, offering my hoof.

Before she even moved a hoof out of her corner I was blasted, knocked over as an Embodiment charged me, Soul Eater in it’s hands. “Sorry, boss says no one escapes.” They spoke. The fact they look like kids is creepy as all hell.

Puting the creep factor into the back of my mind, I let my power flow. ‘Oath, Oblivion. I did it. Now, let's use it.’ I spoke to them as I calmly walked up to the embodiment, letting off my killing intent. “Now now, don’t you know it’s rude to interrupt a hopeful moment?”

“Rules are rules.” He said, charging darkness along his weapons.

I smiled as I coated mine in gray. We clashed, grey and darkness pulsating with each hit. This Embodiments size makes it hard to hit when the chance presents itself. I smiled sadly, words coming to me as my gray flared, overshadowing the darkness. “Finis perdolente. May you know peace in the next life.” I said before surrounding the two of us in a collapsing bubble of gray. “This is your end.” I unsummoned Oath and Oblivion before drawing my shield and humanity blade.

As I was ready to impale the child...his hand grabbed the Humanity blade, stopping it dead and immobilizing my attack. They looked up at me, a wide smile on their face. “Nu uh. I don’t wanna be saved.” He then yanked the blade from my hand, and tossed it to the side. “I want to D.I.E.” He spoke, eyes covered in black as his body began to change. Where a pale skinned kid stood now was crowing a skeletal monster akin to the Dark Wraiths of Dark Souls, eyes glowing yellow and a Soul Eater BUSTER SWORD in hand. “C.A.N. Y.O.U. K.I.L.L. M.E.?” His voice sounded like nailed on chalkboard in a throat.

I sighed, pulling out my pistol and shooting at them. “I have a problem with killing kids. It’s a good thing I’m facing a monster hm?” I said as I swapped my pistol for Better half, wielding it in one hand while the shield remained in the other.

The bullet ricocheted off, it not even flinching as it gazed at me. “M.Y. N.A.M.E. I.S. E.N.V.Y. C.A.N. Y.O.U. K.I.L.L. M.E.?”

“Yes, Yes I can and will kill you.” I said, my eyes turning into their origin silver as I’ve started to call it. “Question is, can you kill me?”

“W.E. W.I.L.L. S.E.E. W.O.R.T.H.Y O.P.P.O.N.E.N.T.”

I took a stance, my breath fading. I don't even need it truly, it is just a comfort. Right now though, I need every bit of focus on the opponent in front of me. Being comfortable can wait.

We clashed. I warped us Quickly somewhere outside so not to harm any nice prisoners or Spoiled, and we clashed, Grey and Darkness pulsating and we clashed hits. Envy was a powerful one, before I might not have had much chance, but as is now I feel pretty matched with this guy. Neither of us can land a blow on each other, but neither is falting either. I wasted no time to talk like I normally do, too much was riding on this.

With a parry with my shield against their greatsword, I rushed in, swiping at full strength, backed up by Gray. “Sub Zero!” I say, creating my own spell higher than Blizzaga as I covered everywhere in gray ice.

I saw Envy frozen over...as he broke out, fog breath once all the ice fell off him. “I.M.P.R.E.S.S.I.V.E. T.R.Y. H.A.R.D.E.R.” Envy said, shooting off a shotlock of Dark Volly while also Dark Impulsing me, grabbing me in that demon hand thing and crushing the wind out of me, making sure every projectile hit as he finished his attack by tossing me up, and letting me fall towards his raised sword.

I reaction commanded and deflected his blade before activating Time Splicer at the same time as Rainbow’s Drive form. My coat became Rainbow’s cyan blue as I charged at Envy at speeds even I didn't know existed. Thousands of attacks, hundreds of slashes, all within a blink of an eye.

By the time the attack ended, Envy’s body became chipped and damaged, as was his weapon. I pulled back and charged my blade, powering it for a single, powerful strike. “Envy, you truly have been a worthy foe, but let us finish this.”

“A.G.R.E.E.D.” Envy charged his blade, Darkness coating the breaking blade like a dark version of Blade Charge. We both ran at one another. We clashed, crossing paths til we stopped.

I felt a chunk of my right arm fall off, blood spewing out like a fountain… Envy. Envy collapsed, his body changing back to that of a child's. I walked over to him, ignoring the pain on my arm as I cast a quick Curga on myself. “Envy, if you are still there, You were a true challenge. Rest easy knowing you went down swinging.”

“So...this is death then?” He asked, reaching towards the sky. “We have been craving this feeling, for so, so long. I can’t believe...I am the first to go.”

“Now they will be the ones in envy.” I said, sitting next to him, making sure he is not alone during the finale.

“Heh. Too long have we lived. Too long have we walked this reality. We’ve seen it all. Done everything...It feels nice, to finally experience something new. The end of it all. Eve was right, working for Kexez, would lead us to the deaths we craved.”

“Hey, When you get to your after life, wait up for me alright?” I smiled. “We all have an end, even the eternal. Be at peace, you earned it.”

“Heh, that’s funny. For as long as we have lived, we learned one thing about us. We don’t have an after life.” With that, Envy’s body disintegrated into ashes, a small, foul black orb of the purest darkness was all that remained. It took to the air, and floated along, as if heading somewhere.

I sighed before warping back to the cells. “Spoiled, I’m back.”

But she was gone. Panicked, I looked around, seeing a trail of some blood leading down the hall. Rushing over, I came across a room labeled ER, and the light was red. The blood trail ended at it’s doors.

I entered in, blasting through the doors. No, I came her to give Diamond back her mother, I will not fail! “Spoiled!” I yelled, looking around the room.

I was met with a doctor, cutting her open...awake. “What the-” Was all the ‘good’ doctor said before I threw Oblivion into his skull with enough speed to impale his whole body into the wall with the drag force. I cast heal on Spoiled, hoping whatever that mad man was doing to her wasn’t bad. I then took out and off all this morbid equipment and changed into naga form and carried her.

After she was safe in my healing stomach, and yes, I double checked to make sure Devorer was off, I opened a DT...G? Alright, a DTG and sprinted through.

I ended up outside of Ponyville. I slowed as the DTG closed, and I felt along the lump where Spoiled was. She wasn’t panicking. Out cold. Her breathing was steady. I sprinted towards the hospital, knowing they wouldn’t have moved it in this time as I shouted. “Out of the way, Emergency!” Clearing the way. She may be safe in me, but I am no expert in medicine.

After hacking her up carefully, she actually looked a lot better. The doctors took her and began performing examinations as they took her into a room. When I knew she was safe I allowed myself to breath finally. I looked at my arm, thankful that it had healed. “I did it… I saved a life… finally.” I closed my eyes allowing a small smile. I stayed there in the hospital, waiting for the news from the Docs.

It was hours gone by, time passing as the sun rising before a nurse came up to me. “She’s stable. Whatever that stuff that she was in when she was inside your stomach kept her well and now she’s stable, but asleep.”

I sighed in relief. “Thanks Doc. Would you mind if I send a visitor over to see her?” I asked, thinking of DT

“Not at the time. Currently her immune system in in the toilet. She has no white blood cells. The fact she wasn’t dead sooner is a miracle in itself. She has to stay in a quarantine chamber that is completely sanitary. The most anypony can do is see her through the plastic.”

“Trust me, who I want to send over will be happy just to know she is alive.” I say before thinking. “Hey, if you want, I could let you get a sample of my ointments in my stomach. They could be useful for everyone in the medical field.”

“Hm, well that goop from inside you did heal her physical wounds as we were setting her up in the ER and while we kept those samples we could use some fresh ones.”

“Alright, get something to hold it and I’ll swallow you. Kick twice and I’ll let you back out, alright?” I tell the doc. She blushed madly, slowly nodding and heading off...why do ponies find this so...wait, right, prey category animals… god does every mare have a vore fetish? … Honestly not like I mind but still.

She came back with a sample bottle and I downed her. She was in there...for a while, before wanting to be let out. I rolled my eyes as I let her out, her coat covered in the goop as I smiled. “Enjoy yourself?”

She was in total...I know that face...did she...she did… she just happily walked off, good trailing off as she did… fucking hell she better not appear at the house… I think Dash might wanna kill me for that.

“Great… the good doc came inside me….” I shook my head before heading off back to the house. The girls will understand when I explain what I did, getting Spoiled back.

I headed home and told the girls everything, arriving before the kids woke up. Dash was miffed, but more so at that horny nurse. Luna just fantasized and Shy just rolled her eyes. The girls told me to rest up since I was technically gone and up all night so I did need the sleep.

It was hard telling Shy and Dash about becoming a god. It was only slightly easier with Luna as it means she won’t have to worry about me leaving so soon, but the rest of them… I never wanted Immortality, but it is the price I pay for them. I sighed as I closed my eyes in our bedroom. Make the memories last, that is all I can do.


I was dreaming, feeling like I was elsewhere. When I could make it all out I saw… I was in the Keyblade Graveyard. I tried to look around, to know what drew me to dream of the Graveyard besides the coming war.

I felt something behind me. Quickly, I raised my shield. The shockwave from the impact sent the Keyblades flying in all directions. I saw Zeke, my attacker. X-blade in hand, and a crown of light and darkness atop his head. His eyes were blue, like that heart shaped moon.

“Zeke?! What the hell man!” I shout as I fling X away with the shield and summon Better Half.

He didn’t reply. Reply, rather, he raised his other hand...and better half went to him. His chest glowed with a blue and black that… is this what Lord, the Kingdom Key D and Cript where saying about Zeke claiming that power but now wanting it?

“Zeke, this isnt like you. Since when have you ever wanted more power?” I asked, tapping into my Gray just so I can hold my ground. Against Zeke, with no X-blade, I won’t win, but I won't make it easy. “Come on man, We’re Cousins. We have fought beside each other and bleed for one another. Tell me what is going on!”

Still, he didn’t speak. I think… Kneel. I felt a pain in my chest, like my heart getting crushed as I was forced to the floor. My body...did not respond, and that pain… kept getting worse… I saw Zeke walk up to me...that’s the power Zeke can acquire...total control over Keyblades...and Hearts… everyone's heart… Rise. Still on my knees… human body huh? I looked up to him, arms restricted to my sides.

And I smiled. I opened my mouth, despite the pain. “I challenge you.” I said, trying to force myself up despite my heart's protests. “Grey bows to no one, for it is everyone.”

Zeke placed X and Better Half into the ground. He placed a single finger over my chest...as my heart floated out into his grasp. He showed it to me...and shattered it. I felt...fear. Behind him, my eyes catching COUNTLESS bodies. I looked around. Keyblades...and their wielders...

Motes of gray started to float off my body as I finally had full control… for how long who knows… but I won’t waste this… “You are not Zeke, but a pretender.” I said as I walked to him, staring him in the eyes. “Now know you killed your family. Know you have ended everything you have built to protect. Know that the peace you now seek? Is no peace but a personal hell. As as one last parting gift.” I fill my entire body with all the power from my realm, Knowing what it would do. “See you in hell!” I say as my body erupts with grey Orgin, a last ditch effort in defiance.

As I was about to blow, Zeke grabbed my face. “Stop.” He said...it’s gone… where did all my grey go?! Between his fingers, I saw his face. “This is why I was born. This is why I was created.” We were suddenly eye to eye...but those eyes… those where black, and red… Psychopath…”Cousin.” He said, flashing those inhuman teeth...and ripping out my neck...eating me…


I woke up in cold sweat, grabbing my neck...I could...I could feel it… What IS Zeke? Why was Psychopath so dominant? Why do I still feel the pain of having my heart crushed and my throat torn out… What would drive Zeke to do that to family… I sat there, shivering, feeling true fear for the first time in my life, besides the time Core attacked my wedding.

What did he mean… ‘this is why I was born. This is why I was created?’ I mean, I know he’s Cript’s reflection...

I was like this for a while until one of the girls came in to check on me.

“Eclipse?” Fluttershy asked, looking at me and knowing something was up. “Are you alright? Luna felt you where having a nightmare.”

“It felt like more…” I said before shaking it off. I… I have to trust in Zeke, and if he starts to head down that path, be there to drag him back to his wifes. I’m sure Rune will set him straight… and gay… and really everything cause holy hell is that mare scary. “I’ll be fine, Just… Hope it was just a dream.”

“Well, we told Tiara about her mother. She ran off to the hospital, Scootaloo and her friends and Silver Spoon chased after her.”

“Heh, glad for her. It wasn't easy getting Spoiled back.” I said, smiling at my angelic wife

“So, what should we do today, assuming you’re spending it here?”

“I am” I chuckled. “And I was thinking on taking you all out on a date, maybe officially proposing to Dash. Oh and Shy, Did I mention me being a god already?” I asked.

“Yes.” She said. “Don’t care.” She said, nuzzeling me.


”So, how did the operation go?”

“Perfect. He took her back as expected. We lost the doctor and Envy, a small price to pay.”

“So Eclipse got strong then. This war just keeps getting better and better.”