• Published 17th Feb 2018
  • 4,827 Views, 56 Comments

Keys of Harmony - BioQuillFiction



It's 2012 and god gives me a new life and I'm reborn as a pony with all my human memories. And I mean re born, out of the womb kind of reborn.

  • ...
19
 56
 4,827

Twilight Town.

Wolf, Oath, Oblivion and I all exited the DTL...to Twilight Town? “Why are we here?” Wolf asked.

“Not sure.” I replied. “You two feel anything?” I asked Oath and Oblivion.

“Hmm… it's all fuzzy in these pony forms. What about you brother?” Oath said.

“I got somethin. It's darkness, that's clear but… i can't tell where it is.” Oblivion replied.

“Well, guess we'll just have to search for it.” I said. We were in the marketplace. The one with that trolly. As we walked we all quickly noticed there was no one around. Not a single shop open, no one person walking. It was...creepy. Walking up that one high hill towards the train station, there was still no one. There was one shop open but there wasn’t anyone inside. As we were walking up the road to the train station I made everyone stop. “You...hear that?”

“Yeah.” Wolf agreed. “Like...the sound of a sudden magic surge.”

“I felt that clearly.” Oath spoke up.

I summoned Starlight while Wolf summoned- “Hey! How come you can summon Oath and Oblivion still?”

Wolf shrugged. “Not sharing a heart so…”

“I call bull.”

THUD.

All of our attention was taken to the top of the road. There, a large, purple and green colored Darkside stepped into view. Inside his normal heart shaped hole in its chest, was… a person, legs and arms linked to it by dark tendrils. “Oh shit.” Oblivion said as it waved it’s hand, and a strong blow of wind blasted them back, Wolf and I staying stationary by thrusting our weapons into the ground. Once it was done wolf ran across the walls, gaining speed and jumping to attack it’s head. It tried to sweep him, but he quickly switched to lamia form and wrapped his lower half around its arm and jabbed his Oath and Oblivion into it’s hand before slithering up to it’s head.

I was spellcasting from down here, Thunder spells seeming to be the most effective. I noticed the person in it’s chest twitch, raising their head like they where sleeping before they ripped themselves free from the darkside, and crashing some feet behind me. “Yo, you the bad guy?” They didn’t reply, rather they turned fast, shooting a ball of darkness at me that I managed to deflect with Starlight. “Guess that’s a yes.”

While I began dealing with this screw over, I managed to glimpse at Wolf, who was already whacking this Darkside upside it’s head. The things arms too thick to try and take him off his head. “Damn it, just fall already you glorified recolor!” Wolf shouted.

I focused back onto this guy. He held out a hand, a Soul Eater sword appearing as he took a fighting stance. We charged, he taking the offensive as he kept side stepping my attacks, trying to strike at me from the side as I ducked below his swings. Being a knee high pony has advantages. We were in this dance for a time before that Darkside finally fell, and Wolf jumped, plunging towards him...only to be Reflect spell’s back against a wall. I winced. “You okay?!” I asked, keeping my dodging steady.

“Yeah, just got reflected into a brick wall!” Wolf called back sarcastically. “Just peachy.” He growled, dashing towards the unknown guy.

We both were attacking, but his speed managed to keep up with the both of us. “Son of a bitch, who trained this guy?!”

“I don't fucking know, Ghandi?” Wolf asked, just throwing that out there for some reason.

We both came down on him and he blade locked us both. Darkness swirled on the ground before pillars of dark shot up from underneath us both, tossing us both aside as he bolted...towards Oath and Oblivion. “Oh crap, get out of here guys!” I shouted at them.

“Damn it!” Wolf growled, trying to rush after him before they got to Oblivion and Oath.

I charged at him, I can’t lose them! As I got closer I saw he has them cornered. Their spells did nothing to stop him, and they ended up against a wall, Oath taking Oblivion’s hoof while Oblivion grabbed her in for a hug. Everything went white. I almost toppled over to stop. They were...gone. “Wait, what?” Just then, the sky turned dark grey...before a blue light began to shinedown… Kingdom Hearts was above us. “What the actual fuck?”

“Excuse me, but no.” Wolf frowned. “Just...I call bull on that appearing here right now.”

“Same.” I replied, seeing Oathkeeper and Oblivion, their pony forms glowing into pure light, and pure dark as they...merged. Slowly, it formed into a rather...familiar shape.



The...X-blade? I think, then dropped, it’s tip slicing rather deep into the stone ground in front of me. “... What...The Fuck?”

“Concern intensifies.” Wolf said, actually concerned by Oath and Oblivion doing...that.

”HOLY EVER LOVING FATHER OF US!” Oblivion shouted in surprise.

”This is...different. I feel...so strong. Like I can hack away any evils.” Oathkeeper added.

Slowly, I grabbed them...it, in my magic and lifted them...it, out. It was about as big as Zeke’s… as the X-blade...what...what do I even call this? “Um… Thanks?” I said, looking up as the heart shaped moon as it’s grey clouds covered it, then the clouds faded, and they sky became normal again.

“So...you two are now the new X…” Wolf said slowly, before taking a deep breath. “How!?” He asked, completely flabbergasted at these turn of events.

”X is still around and alive… I think we just...evolved? Or...fused? I’m not sure, Kingdom Hearts did this, not us!”

“We’ll ask questions later.” I spoke up, ready to fight this guy again. “Let’s kill this guy first then try and figure out what the hell just happened.”

The man raised his blade again. I swung with a lot of force… Breaking his sword, slicing him in two...and destroying the buildings behind him… a shockwave of wind and power at that swing’s arch. “...IS THAT WHAT ZEKE HOLDS BACK?!”

“...” Wolf blinked. “I want one…” Wolf complained.

“... Okay...so they’re gone, but where is everyone else? This town’s just...empty.” I said, trying to focus on something else other than this OP weapon that, if it’s even a quarter of what Zeke’s can do… I shuddered.

“No idea, but where can I get something that overpowered?” Wolf asked.

“... Well, when we find and meet back up with Zeke we can ask him, or maybe…” I thought, motioning for Wolf to follow as we headed to the train station. Once there, we ran inside and saw the magic train to Yen Sid’s was docked. “We can ask the closest wise man.”

“If Old Man Disney is even there.” Wolf said. “If everyone here is gone...well what's to keep whatever happened here from going to his place?”

“Powerful magic and remember, he is a Keyblade master.” I reminded.

We hopped on the train, and the ride was nice, the magical scene change from sunset to stars was impressive. The tower was as strange and creepy as the games made it out to be. The walk up was oddly uneventful, and it made Wolf and I keep our guard up. Once at the top floor, we gave a quick bow to the old master before I spoke. “Master Yen Sid, why is Twilight Town empty?”

“Genocide.” He answered, sending a chill into the air and down our backs. “That creature you killed was a creation of Kexez, made to invade and swallow the hearts of a world's inhabitants.” Yen Sid said.

“Swallow… wait! Does that mean!?”

“No. It swallows them and drags them into the realm of dark. You killed no one, Eclipse.” I exhaled a sigh of pure relive. “Now then, what is it you wish to speak to me about?” Hesitantly, I summoned up my...X-blade, and went slack jawed at Yen Sid’s expression. He stood, touching the weapon as he kept that surprised expression. “This… has never happened before. Hm. I need to consult another. Please, wait here.” He said, walking into that spare room and closed the door behind him.

“Who do you think he is talking to?” Wolf asked.

“Not sure” I replied. “Whoever it it, must be as knowledgeable as him, right?”


“A second X-blade? ANd it was crafted from the Oblivion and Oathkeeper Keyblades you Said?”

“Yes. It’s nothing I’ve ever seen before. I was hoping you had an answer to this unforeseen event?”

“...When Father created the X-blade, and it’s lesser counterparts, it was because life feared the darkness...perhaps there is a new, greater threat.”

“...Kexez.”

“Maybe. QUestion is though, will this be the only new X-blade to appear?”

“I cannot say. We know the old X-blade can be forged, or select a welder with a pure balanced heart. This one in nature and function only time will tell.”

“Might I suggest Zeke’s Absent Silhouette? It has changed given recent events regarding his body and perhaps it will change again with this new predicament?”

“Who is to say? But, it’s abilities and powers might give forth answers. Thank you, Eve.”

“Anything for you my love. Maybe when this whole mess is over with, we can finally be together in the bliss of the afterlife if fate grants my kin and I such kindness.”

“Yes… It would be nice, to finally rest my old bones.”


Yen Sid returned and explained that Kexez must be the cause for this new X-blade to have been formed.

“So you're telling me Kexez did such a big universal fuck up that the universe literally had to make a new X-blade?” Wolf asked, trying to wrap his head around this.

“That is a rather blunt term for it, but yes. Kexez is becoming such a threat that Kingdom Hearts saw it fit to craft a second X-blade for this new war.” Yen said agreed. “Whether this will be the only one of a possible new generation of X-blades, I can not say.”

“Yeah, that’s what we want to hear…” Wolf frowned. “So, the million dollar question is, how long?” Wolf asked bluntly, knowing if this happened all of a sudden then their time frame shortened by a ton.

“The light and dark have yet to fully cross paths for this war to transpire. It’s battle ground has yet to be selected as well. The only sure answers we can collect, might come from Zeke’s abnormal Absent Silhouette.”

“Damn, we’ve only been gone for a little while and literally everything is falling apart.” Wolf frowned.

“Looks like we at least know where we are going next.” I spoke up. “Where is his Absent Silhouette?”

“Equestria, like none you have seen before. A land torn a blaze by battle and soaking in the darkness of void and heartless. The shared grave of Zeke’s true form, and Core’s dark powers.” He said, a DTL opening up behind us. “Fight this Absent Silhouette, and earn it’s information.”

“Sounds simple enough.” Wolf said. “How tough is he?”

“That you will have to see for yourselves.” Yen SId explained.

“Well we better get going then.” Wolf said.

“Yeah. Let’s get going.” I agreed as we headed into the DTL.


This place looked like it was after the end of the world.

“Well…” Wolf blinked. “This...jesus christ.”

“So, this is it?” I said, Wolf turning around. There, floating a few feet in the air was an Absent SIlhouette. It’s mark a heart with an image of the X-blade inside it. “Well, think two against one will help the odds?”

“Most likely.” Wolf said honestly, cracking his knuckles ready for the fight. “Lets see how tough Zeke actually is.”

We touched the thing, and where surrounded by a white light. When it faded, we were on a Station of awakening… Zeke’s. Here, there where… people. Trixie, Zeke, Unum...current/past X-blade wielders. “What do we… oh…” I said, turning and seeing...myself. “Well...that’s interesting.”

“That is indeed interesting.” Wolf said honestly, not expecting me to be here.

“So...how does this work then? Do we have to fight each and beat them or… what?”

“I’m half expecting this to be a damned boss rush.” Wolf said, summoning his keyblades as he looked around for their opponent.

I summoned mine, my new X-blade, and a Keyhole appeared over all of them. “Oh, so… let’s see if I can beat myself?” I said, raising it to the Keyhole. It shot out a light that clicked when it made contact with the Keyhole as a blue DT...something appeared in front of my image. We walked in, and we where now at My station of Awakening. My image floated down to meet us from some light above, before summoning Oathkeeper and Oblivion, spinning them in it’s magic before clashing them together, the bright spark fusing them into my X-blade. “Okay… this will be interesting.”

“I’d make a Roxas joke here with how he did that...but that was kind of cool.” Wolf said honestly, preparing himself to fight.

The other me charged, swiping at us as Wolf and I jumped to dodge. The other me then began spell casting at a rapid pace. Oathkeeper… Fast fired Blizzard, thunder and fire spells came at us like gun fire before it stopped and was replaced by reflect raides, each time it threw it’s weapon he ran to knocked us into their line of fire. “Is this how I fight?!” I shouted, this all feeling a bit new to me.
“Maybe if you decided to use all of your imagination and just stopped giving a damn about your opponents.” Wolf shouted back, just as surprised by the amount of shit the other me was capable of.

We managed to gain enough footing to deliver an attack, the other me recovering mid air before changing his X-blade into a massive glider, kind of like Ventus’s, and began ramming it into us. Blocking helped but pushed us back.

Wolf growled. “Zothunder!” Wolf shouted, raising his keyblades up as the area around us started to spark as a massive amount of lightning just shot out towards my other self.

It hit, the glider disbanding as it rolled back to stance, and then glowed, his clothing turning purple as he gained...Twilight’s Keyblade. He charged at us, Teleporting with each step and roll as he cast massive amounts of Thunder spells.

“Of course this fucker can just up and swap tactics on a whim.” Wolf growled, dodging the thunder spells the best he could as he threw out a Reflect Raid to try and stop the Thunder spells from being spammed like a bitch.

I charged, trying to swipe at him from behind, only for him to teleport before I made contact, and swipe at me, sending me flying into Wolf. I got up and helped him up before another Thunder was cast at us. I managed to hit him with a Blizzard, he immediately glowed again, this time his outfit was… blue with a rainbow line across his sides… AND HE HAS WINGS?!?! Rainbow… wait… I can do that with her too?! “Damn I gotta learn this crap!” I said, finding this all too cool.

“Yeah yeah we’ll figure that out later, right now we have to clip this bastards wings.” Wolf said, having a bad feeling about those wings.

He was right to hate them. The other me was flying circles around us like childsplay. Even spinning for a while to make small tornadoes that staggered or picked us up and let him do some fly by hits. We managed to land a hit on him with both our Keyblades in a combined Reflect raid. He glowed again, dropping to the floor as his outfit was now white and blue… Rarity. He slid around like on skates, each swing we tried to land he dodged with agility I do not possess. “I always figured Rarity was flexible.” I laughed.

“Apparently.” Wolf chuckled. “But you can figure that out back at home fully.”

“If she’s up for joining.” I added, slamming my X-blade into the ground, a wave of energy exploding outward, and knocking the other me off their feet.

Wolf was quick to act as he leaped over and swung swiftly to hit the other me while they were off balance.

That made them glow again, their attire now...pink...oh god no… “I hate you so much right now Wolf.” I growled as the other me immediately spammed Baloonga’s non stop.

“Fuck!” He jumped back quickly. “God damn it to hell, so many damned balloons.” Wolf growled.

We blocked what we could, but there were way too many. When it finally ended we were facing the other me… aiming Pinkie’s party cannon at us...

“Well that’s just not fair at all.” Wolf frowned. “Reflectga!” He shouted, raising up a shield before the thing went off in a panic.

He fired, rather than confetti it was a ray of spiraling light and darkness. The reflecta saving us, and it’s knockback/counter hitting the other me in the process. He glowed, his vest changing to orange as he jumped back...and shook the whole ground when he landed… Applejack...

“Kicks are gonna hurt like a bitch I just know it.” Wolf said, hoping any kicks weren’t aimed a bit too south. “So, any bright ideas how to beat this one?”

“Uh… Magic, when in training Aj was really defenceless against it!” I said, the two of us casting spells at the other me, they managing to dodge by jumping...pillars of earth sprouting up to catch them as they were about to ram us… “Oh fuck a duck…”

We were tackled, and I felt like some ribs were cracked as he tackled us and send us sliding to the edge of the arena. “Did you catch that Semi’s plates? I’m suing…” I said in a daze.

“Ow…” Wolf groaned. “That’s the last time I play football…”

I shook my head, casting a quick cure on the both of us and helped wolf up. Damn it, how to… Maybe. “Wolf, when I give the word, cast Megaflare at me.”

“Sure, why not.” Wolf said with maybe a little too much enthusiasm. “Whenever your ready.”

I charged at the other me, the two of us locking blades, but in that form he was clearly stronger. Physically. “Now!” I said, casting reflect as Wolf shot out Megaflare.

It hit the target. There was another glow, and his vest was now yellow and pink. Fluttershy. Wonder what this will bring?

Wolf didn’t want to figure out what Fluttershy mode could do as he went immediately on the attack.

His attack...phased through the other me. They jumped away, each attack, magic or just was ineffective. They didn’t attack either...what is this?

“Okay, physical attacks don’t work, and magic attacks don’t worK…” Wolf frowned. “Okay...I call hax.” Wolf frowned, trying to figure out what could hurt this thing.

“Well, Shy in combat didn’t fight...she healed. What if that form heals as fast as it takes damage?” I thought out loud.

“Maybe?” He wondered. “Hmm…” Wolf hummed, casting cure on the other me wondering if it hurt them instead of healed them.

It did nothing. I can't sleep on it, and it knocked them out. Wolf and I then proceeded to pound on them.

“Doesn’t this seem a little...wrong to you?” Wolf asked nervously.

“How so?” I asked.

“I know this is another you but...they’re in a Fluttershy form...and we just knocked her out and started beating the shit out of her.” Wolf said honestly.

“...Best we not think about it.” I said, their form changing again. Now their vest was blue...and our mane was like the night sky… “Luna?”

“Well isn’t that just splendid…” Wolf frowned, swinging at them before they could act.

The other me jumped back, large black wings emerging from his back as he had his Keyblade and Luna’s in a magic aura...and a Scythe floating in it’s own aura around him. “...Well fuck.”

“Cause of course they need a goddamn Scythe.” Wolf groaned, not liking this at all. “Well...either way…” He said, throwing a Reflect Raid towards the other me.

The Scythe reflected each raid that came at it, the other me taking us both with his...dual wielding. “I knew I was a multitasker...but this is new for me.” I said aloud.

“All of this is new to us.” Wolf said honestly. “Jeez...this is a lot tougher than I originally thought.” Wolf said. “Aeroga!” He shouted, a blast of bladed wings rushing towards the other me.

The other me tanks the the attack, and cast one of his own that gave off a dark aura.

“Wonderful…” Wolf muttered while trying to dodge the dark attack. “Any idea’s?”

“Uh, don’t get hit?” I threw out, dodging another swing of Luna’s Keyblade.

“No shit Sherlock.” Wolf rolled his eyes. “Got any more of that sagely wisdom?”

“No, but I got a question. As a Lamia, how much of your lower body is pure muscle?” I said with a grin.

Wolf nodded and rushed over, using his lower half to bind the other me. With enough time, I delivered a strong hammer slam onto him. Finally his forms seem to have ended as he slipped out of Wolf’s grasp. He then changed his form… my old human body… He grabbed his X-blade with both hands, a sliver of light trailing down it as he split it in half. “Dual wielding one X-blade...that’s a thing.”

“Cause why not.” Wolf said, honestly. “Wonder if this is the last one or if there’s still ten more.”

“Won’t know...hang on. Scan!” I activated my scan ability five bars gone of… “Five out of thirty hp bars gone… Damn I’m a tank.”

“Wait, 30? What the fuck man!” Wolf said in shock. “No wonder why this has been taking forever...and why the bastard has so many forms.”

“Cause… video game logic.” I threw out.

“Cause life is just a video game in our world.” Wolf rolled his eyes.

The other me then began to spam an attack I’ve never seen before. He began like it was a Blitz but mid swing down he began spinning, swinging his X-blade around before doing a backflip, and ended on an area of effect slam attack. “That looks neat.” I said, backing away from another spin part of the attack.

“Yeah, looks neat but it’s a pain to dodge and block.” Wolf frowned. “Blizzaga!” He shouted, firing bolts of ice at my spinning double.

The double’s attack deflected the spell, disbanding it before landing his area of effect attack, which, started up a blizzard all around us. SHIT THAT'S COLD!!! “So that’s what it d-d-does…” I stuttered from the freezing temperature.

“W-w-well f-f-f-fuck you t-t-to then!” Wolf said angrily, hating the cold here.

The other me jumped out from the cold misty air, ice crawling up his legs, his mane became almost ethereal, like Luna’s, and his eyes were like a corpses. “Oh...s-s-s-shit!” I yelped, managing to dodge.

“Necromancer? The fuck!” Wolf yelped.

“F-frostamancy actually!” I jumped out of the way. “B-b-b-back in Celestia’s school, we were tested for what element of nature we are closest too in terms of magic. T-twilight was an Electromancer, Electricity. Rare, and strong.” I dodged the other me’s wave of ice spikes. “I was Frost. Ice. I am good with them, O-o-only one issue!” I swing my X-blade, casting Megaflare. “I FUCKING HATE THE COLD!”

“Well glad you can cast Megaflare.” Wolf said while also casting Megaflare to take down the other me.

The flames knocked the ice out of the air, and the other me jumped away, no longer an ice pony before pulling out a Wayfinder. “D-links now? Well that will be new.”

“Oh fuck no!” Wolf barked as he threw a reflect raid to stop whatever the bastard was going to do.

The other me… grabbed onto Wolf’s blade in his mouth, and threw his reflect raid back at him. “I WANNA LEARN THAT!” I shouted, amazed that I can, apparently, do that! His Wayfinder glowed, and then began to grow...taller? Wings blew out of his back like something out of a horror movie, his coat turning darker in tone, and he summoned Luna’s Keyblade. “Okay...Your wife then?” I asked Wolf.

“The fuck is that?” Wolf asked as he disbanded his keyblade and then resummoned it to stop the reflect raid counter attack. “Cause D-links aren’t supposed to do that right?”

“Dunno.” I said, the other me flying into the air, crashing down, creating a powerful area of effect hit that knocked Wolf and I over. He then jumped into the air, tossing his Keyblades in different directions before they floating mid air, and something began dragging us between them as orbs of light and darkness shot at each other. “SHIT! STOLE THAT FROM RIKU’S LIMIT!!” I yelped, thrusting my Keyblade into the ground to stop myself from being pulled in.

Wolf stabbed his keyblade into the ground to stop himself. “Thundaga!” He shouted, firing a bolt of electricity to see if it’ll hurt him unlike what normally happens with limits like this.

Thankfully, logic was on our side, and the spell electricuted the other me, his D-link disbanding. He grabbed his Wayfinder again, and it glowed. This time though, while there was no change, he did gain a familiar shield. “Crap, it’s with Ben!” I said, a Dusk appearing from nowhere and wrapping around me like a snake. “And karma…”

Wolf slithered over and stabbed the Dusk, making sure to not stab me in the process. “I thought we were fighting the holder of the X-blade, not involving this kind of crap.” He said, still expecting a bunch of X-blade wielders if D-link is involved, but honestly surprised Ben was in that selection.

The other me then pulled out Lunatic, and began slamming it for Area of Effect attacks. Wolf and I dodged, just barely. “Tiny ass arena!” I yelled.

“Not like Siax’s arena was any bigger.” Wolf pointed out, doing his best to dodge the rage fueled attacks. “But I doubt this is as strong as Ben would be with the thing all things considered.”

I noded, the there me taking out Lindworm...and stuck Lunatic on top of it, the two FUSED. He then swung it around, showing Lunatic’s Area of effect attack now worked in the air. “Can Ben even do that?”

“Wouldn’t be surprised given the last time we met him…” Wolf blinked. “Oh damn when did we last see Ben?” Wolf asked honestly.

“Uhh...Next time! Crossover with Ben!” I shouted, trying to break the fourth wall to ease some worry. Didn’t help that much… I ducked, that air area of effect passing just above my lowered body. “Yipe!”

“Crap…” Wolf muttered. “Thundaga!” He shouted, casting another thunder spell to hurt him if we couldn’t get close.

The spell landed, his D-link ended as he backflipped back. We clashed X-blades. “I am so looking forward to pushing this all out when I’m this strong.” I muttered, gaining a step forward. I reacted fast, activating a Zentenzucan before slicing through the other me. It vanished in a puff of light, and two small chests appeared on the ground. “...Wait, we won? Didn’t see that one coming.”

“There has to be more…” Wolf said, not buying that that was it as he used Oblivion to poke one of the chests, glaring at it as if daring it to be a fucking mimic.

I lowered his Keyblade, shrugging as I tapped it. It oppened up, and my Assistant flashed.

Obtained
999,999,999,999,999 munny
999,999,999,999,999 Equestrian Bits
Ultima Weapon Keyblade
999 of ALL Synthesis materials

Learned
Victory Pose
Meteor Rain
Explosion
Time Splicer
Ghost Drive

“Holy ever loving fuck I’m loaded…” I muttered, trying to count all those nines...

“What are we going to do with literally all that money?” Wolf said, completely flabbergasted at this. “But...we learned a bunch of things...and got an ass ton of synthesis items.”

“Buy out all the canterlot snobs and make them move out of canterlot?” I offered. “Starting with prince douchebag Blueblood… hehehe” I began laughing.

“That sounds good.” Wolf nodded. “But we have all those skills and Synthesis items...and we also got Ultima weapon...which one though.” Wolf questioned as he checked which out of the half a dozen ultima weapons they got.

I took out the Keychain and tossed it to Wolf. He equipped it, and it was the Kingdom hearts one version.

“Okay then.” He said honestly. “That’s good...so what’s in the other chest?”

“You open it. Seems fair.”

“Okay.” Wolf said while opening the chest in question. “What is in the second chest…”

He tapped it, and it flipped open, his Assistant flashing.

Obtained
99 Magic Boosts
99 Defence boosts
99 Strength boosts
X-blade Keyblade Keychain

Learned
Harmony Form
Discord Form
Fireworks
Dream Catcher
Transcendence
Dark Raid.

“What’s Dark Raid and Dream Catcher? I know Transcendence is a high level birth by sleep move but… those other two… Also a harmony and DIscord form? Sound interesting.”

“Yes it does.” Wolf said. “I do wonder what these new things do. And I suppose the X blade is for me.” Wolf said while grabbing the Keychain. “Huh, wonder how it works?”

“Let me see.” I said, grabbing it in my magic and looking it over. “Maybe it’s like a way-” Before I finished, a black portal opened under me. “Oh fu-” I yelped, falling it.

Wolf was left inside the station… “He took the X-blade Keychain… Damn it!”

Author's Note:

It's BACK!