• Published 17th Feb 2018
  • 4,879 Views, 56 Comments

Keys of Harmony - BioQuillFiction



It's 2012 and god gives me a new life and I'm reborn as a pony with all my human memories. And I mean re born, out of the womb kind of reborn.

  • ...
19
 56
 4,879

Hello Darkness My Old Friend...

As we flew down to Ponyville, Spike started reading the rest of the letter, ending with the make some bucket friends line. As we landed we, of course ran into pinkie pie first. Twilight, being Twilight, was put off and just went on her way.

Don't get me wrong, I love Twilight, but when she gets stubborn I'll be the first to join the Twi is a bitch club. Seriously, the mare needs to learn when to just let things happen. Not that I'd ever tell her that. Last time I tried to we got into a argument and she changed me into a MARE for a month! Now some of you must be like "What are you complaining about, you got boobies!" to which I say many things. One: get a life. Two: just no. Three: Seriously, no. Four: You don't know hell until you've been through a period. All you out there who've had one know this but to you guy's? It hurts like a mother fucker. It made me want to just hit something and thankfully at this point I had something to vent on before I actually did.

Five: I don't think about breasts. I'm more of a ass guy myself.

Anyways I'm going off topic. On our was to sweet Apple acres I had to put down a few shadow heartless with Oathkeeper. That got me worried, not that I showed it. With heartless appearing that puts everyone endanger, and where heartless are nobodies are not far behind. I can't defend all of Equestria, let alone this world by myself if things go south. I remember how Terra did the Keyblade ceremony, but I don't know if I could even do that! Would it even work?

As we got to Applejack, she did her whole apple family food and introductions. Spike and I dug in while happly, much to Twilight's dismay. "So, are ya'll her personal guard or somethin'?" Applejack asked while Twilight recovered from her food coma.

"Me? No, I'm her twin brother. I did spend a bit in the Guard academy before I got bored though."

"So ya dropped out? Ya and ma friend Rainbow Dash would get along."

I grinned "Actually I didn't drop out. I beat everyone there, including the honor students and the instructors. I was then taken with Twilight to be a second student to Celestia. While Twilight's teachings were focused on magic and knowledge, my teaching was focused on the physical and endurance. Celestia is quite the combatant behind that calm exterior."

"Ya don't look all that tough. Besides, I that all ya unicorns used that fancy magic of yours for everything."

"You'd be surprised. I can barely handle levitation with my unicorn magic, and even then, I only use it for my babies." I summon Oblivion and Oathkeeper to my side and hold them in my clear aura. "Applejack, meet Oblivion and Oathkeeper."

"Woah nelly! A bit of warning next time sugar cube!" She looks at them "They look pretty strange for blades if ah do say so ma'self, but ah ain't no expert." She looked nervous before she said another thing that caught me off guard "Hey, ah was wonderin', do ya have a special somepony back up in Canterlot?"

I gave her a strange look "uh....no? I never really have time for relationships. I'm normally helping Twilight there or training myself." ....what the hell is it with these ponies and literal sparks in their eyes?!

As Applejack was about to say something else Spike tapped my shoulder and alerted me to Twi waking up. Twilight grumbled and started to walk away. I gave Applejack a apologetic look as we walked back to Ponyville. There we meet Rainbow Dash and let me tell you, she's faster than she looks in the show. She even almost caught me by surprise. I just side stepped as she ran right into Twilight. Oops.

After the rain and the Rain-blow dry, Spike and rainbow were laughing while I tried to be the good, honest, responsible pony.....ah who am I kidding I laughed my ass off. Then Twilight had the smart idea to challenge Rainbow....and let me tell you she is faster than she looks in the show. In the show, the clouds looked relatively close to one another, in reality? they were space apart across the ENTIRE town, and she cleared the entire sky in 10 seconds on the dot. I'd admit, I was impressed. My jaw didn't drop or anything, but I was impressed.

Before she left though her eyes stayed of me for a bit longer before she left....and I saw another mother. Fucken. Spark! This is starting to get unnerving.

Then We got to town hall and I wanted to facepalm. I completely forgot how Spike saw her in the show and it's coming back to haunt me. She did her whole freak out about Twilight and started to drag her away, while I laughed and Spike floated.

At the Carousel Boutique, I couldn't help but notice a jacket there that caught my eye. Now, anyone's who's watched the show knows two things: ponies don't wear many clothes and Rarity is all about dresses. So imagine my surprise to find a version of Roxas's cloths, abet minus the pants and the white was replaced with red. She shoved me into another stall with the cloths while she worked with twilight before I could even wonder what the hell was with the sparks in her eyes!

When I came out I was greeted with the image of Rarity putting a corset on Twilight. When she was done she also asked me if I was in any relation to Twilight. When I mentioned we were twins she, like Applejack for this hopeful look in her eyes "Well darling I can't wait to hear all about Canterlot from you as well!" She gave a look over at me with the outfit on "And my! that does suit you my dear! I never knew why I made it but now I see! I made those cloths for you my dear!" She turned to Twilight and went for a new gem...and Twilight dragged both spike and I away from the shop before she came back for her.

As we neared Fluttershy, I heard the birds singing and her wonderfully soft voice. Now, I may be a bit...hesitant to accept ponies some what but Fluttershy's voice I am not afraid to say is by far the fairest of them all....Even if it does belong to a shy as hell introvert that I wouldn't be surprised has a kink for bestiality. It doesn't help that she's a doormat for anypony wanting to get a bite at.....well, at least her voice is nice.

"Hello!".....I forgot how Twilight is. Twi is a bitch club, raise the flags. We got a hot dose of Twi bitchiness inbound. I stayed quiet for the poor mare as she tried to hide behind her mane. Twilight, I love you, your my sister, but you have got to learn people- ponyskills fuck! I still mess up every now and then!

I stayed quiet and nodded to fluttershy when Twilight started to leave. "You don't need to be afraid. Somepony with a light like yours should never fear the dark." I say another spark in another pony's eyes. Betcha can't guess who. Before anything more weird happened she saw Spike and frankly, we all know how this went down.

One timeskip to the library later....

I'll say this, the music at the party was amazing, but I decided Twi needed me more than a party. "Hey Twilight, you okay?"

"Uhg no! Celestia won't listen to me about Nightmare Moon, a whole bunch of ponies who I don't even know are throwing me a party, and a Library is loud!" Twilight yelled as she tried to cover her ears with her pillow. Damn, this is hitting her harder than I thought.

Now let me tell you this, Before god picked me out of earth? I had a hard time feeling. Yea I had a decent job with a good enough wage to state my gaming and pay the bills. But growing up without a father figure in my life and your mom passing away when your 10, followed by even the orphanage kicking you out? Yea tends to force you to grow up fast and hard. But these ponies, specifically the lavender one in front of me? They have made me feel again. So keep this in mind for my next actions.

I walked up to her and wrapped my hooves around her neck. "It'll be ok Twilight. I believe you. Honestly, other than when you freak out about tests, when have you ever been wrong?"

She held me for a bit, smiling "You're the best twin anypony could ask for."

I smile back.....but to be honest, it hurt. I know I came from Earth. That's a fact that can't be helped. and I fear the day I have to reveal that.

After a while everypony, myself included Gathered at the Town hall. Blah blah blah, Summer sun celebration, blah blah blah Celestia is missing, Bam! Nightmare Moon. Evil speech followed by a tornado of hairiest kind. As she laughs I summon Oathkeeper to my side. "You know, you villains need to stop the evil laugh and monologues. Leaves you all wide open." I say from behind her.

As I swung down though, I heard a clash of metal on metal. I look up to see the last thing I expected to. A keyblade, one I've only seen in Dream Drop distance reality shifts. And it was being held in Nightmare's aura. "Well shit."

30 minutes of fighting later.....

Both Nightmare and I panted while we stood in the chamber that contained the elements. I heard Twilight and company start to use the elements before I charged in and Next thing I knew, I was in the Station of Awakening, and Jundging that the dark blue stained glass under me didn't have me, I must be in Luna's heart. Darkness covered most of it and there, in the center sat the Keyblade I saw Nightmare wielding. Nightmare Appeared and walked towards me. "You are but a foal messing with weapons you think to be toys." She said, summoning a shadow version of the blade. "Darkness is the one truth."

I can't help it, I start to laugh. I laugh and laugh, probably looking like a madman. "What is so funny, or are you really such a foal to not see the danger?"

I finally breath and give Nightmare a hard look "It's funny that you think Darkness is the one truth!" I say summoning both Oblivion and Oathkeeper. "Light can't last without darkness, and darkness light. Besides, if we knew all there is about the universe, and didn't have the chaos called life, it would be boring. Oh and one more thing." I say to Nightmare.

"What? Spill it mortal!"

"Don't revival your weakness so early in the boss fight next time." I say tossing aside Oath and Obliv. "Can you two keep her company?"

The two start to float on their own accord, glowing white and purple respectively.

You can count on us, as long as Oblivion keeps to himself!

That was ONE time Oath!

"You two. The Bonds that Tie." The two Keyblades shut up and started to speed towards a really, really confused Nightmare. As the sounds of battle continued I ran towards the key in the center. Nightmare was two distracted by the Keys fighting without a wielder to notice be get in front of the center blade.

Eclipse, the surprise won't last long!

Nor will our ability to fight without you! Whatever your doing, do it fast!

I grabbed the Keyblade and tried to pull it out, and like every hero action, it won't budge. I tried again to get a slight budge and some light poked out. Well shit. If she didn't notice me yet she would now. Oath and Obliv both disappeared, unable to hold on for much longer as Nightmare began to walk towards me.

"Your little trick failed!" She said as I kept my back to her, trying to pull it out "Now you see what happens to heros!" She said, raising her Keyblade high. Next thing I heard was a slicing sound, followed by the sound of clanking metal. It is at this moment I noticed the Keyblade in my hooves had disappeared.

"I may not deserve Mirage Split, but I will not let it be tarnished by you!" Luna shouted at Nightmare as she started to fade

"Now you understand....you must have had the longest mark of mastery ever little Luna....then again, your not so little anymore." I swear to god, If I see one more spark before the night is over I will jump off Canterlot! As nightmare started to fade, she became a orb that slowly floated towards Luna before entering her chest.

......is now a bad time to say Luna is best princess? "You there..." I turned to her and saw tears in her eyes "Thank you....Without you I never would have freed myself...not truly."

I chuckle...wait. Am I blushing? "Hehe....glad to help. Well, I gotta go now."

"Wait!" She says "Will I be able to meet you when we get out."

I turn around and smile over my shoulder "You bet princess." Before everything goes white.

I awoke to see time slowly start back up from the position we were in previously. The Rainbow crashing into Nightmare, the darkness vanishing, All of it looking like a bad action movie as it slowly gains in speed. Next thing I know I have my hooves wrapped around a Wunna, and my god she is so much cuter like this! I think I'm going to have diabetes before the day is over! "Y-you're here!" She says as she holds me close. Not subtle....I had to quickly shrug to Twi before she killed me.

We know how this went down, only add the fact that Luna didn't want to let go of me.

The next morning.....

My Dear Student Eclipse,

My sister has brought something to my attention, but first I'd like to say again, thank you for your role in bringing my sister back. It means more than you shall hopefully never know. Now back to the topic at hand.

My sister stated what you not only fight Nightmare Moon inside her heart, but also let both of your Keyblades fight by themselves. I was wondering how you have done this trick my student, and if it can be taught to others.

Finally, I have decided to transfer your lesions to another. I will still be your teacher, but you will no longer my protege. Instead, you shall be my sister Luna's. There are many reasons for this, but the main cause is the attachment she seemingly has for you. I expect you to help her interrelate into modern society, and she will teach you about the Keyblade in ways I simply can not.

Please respond at your earliest convenience my student

Your Teacher
Princess Celestia

Dear Princess Sunbutt,

Thank you, but really, I didn't do much. All I did was help what would have happened happen faster. About the Ability I used, I have you to thank for it. You told me during my time under you that Keyblade wielders in the past have each have a unique ability, Each having some kind of tie to their cutie mark. Well, My cutie mark happens to be Oblivion and Oathkeeper connected into a heart. So, naturally I tried to Experiment with them and eventually I noticed that while I fight, it feels like I'm not guiding the Keyblade, it's guiding me. So I tried to control them without any magic and found I could. From there I simply practiced and before long I found my guess that They could control themselves to be correct. Due to it being a unique ability I doubt I could teach it to anypony.

Now on the subject of Luna, I'd be honored and happy to help her out. No offense to you, but you are more of a scholar than a warrior princess. Luna strikes me as the other side of the coin. As the first student of the night in probably over a thousand years, It'll be a honor.

Forever a pain in your plot
Eclipse

I sighed as I looked at my reflection. If only they knew how weak my heart was. I chuckled as I realized, I’m closer to Roxas then I intended. That reminds me, I need to return those clothes to Rarity…. megh I can do it next week.