• Published 21st Mar 2018
  • 660 Views, 19 Comments

The Life Of Daisy - WannaFlugelHorn

  • ...
 19
 660

The Hospital

Author's Note:

This chapter hasn't been completed yet! I apologize for any inconvenience!

Daisy let out a soft groan as her eyes fluttered open, her foggy brain beginning to process the dull throbbing within her leg.

"Daisy! Oh, thank goodness you're awake!" White Lightning exclaimed, shooting up from her chair before charging over to her friend within just a few wing beats. "I-I was so worried about you! I mean, the doctors said that you would be okay, they gave you a rabies shot and were able put you in a stable condition rather quickly, but I couldn't even bring myself to use the bathroom once they said that you only needed to be checked on once in a while by a nurse. I'm sorry I'm rambling but I'm so happy that you're okay and-"

"Wait . . . slow down . . . Ugh, I feel like I've been swallowed by a Tatzlwurm . . ."

White Lightning's ears fell to the sides of her head as her eyes filled with tears, a few toppling past the barrier of her lids and sliding down her cheeks. She sniffed, and hugged Daisy, her forelegs wrapping around both Daisy's torso and forelegs, as she began to cry. Daisy was surprised, to say the least, though her expression softened.

"I'm so, s-so sorry! Th-This is all my fault! I left y-you all al-alone in that crowd! You could've died!"

"Whitey . . . It's okay . . . You were scared . . . You weren't thinking properly . . . I would've made it on my own . . . You didn't know I would stop to help- Dancing Plume!" Daisy sat up, immediately regretting so as she became dizzy, but refused to lie back down. She forced herself to focus. "What happened to her!"

"Wha- y-you're not mad at me?"

"No, of course not! Where's Dancing? Is she okay?"

"Who's . . . Dancing Plume?"

"A little brown filly!" Daisy began, urgency in her eyes. "A Unicorn! She has a blue eyes and a blue and green mane!"

White Lightning nodded with a smile, indicating for Daisy to relax. "Actually, she raced to the hospital with me."

"Whitey, for Celestia's sake, just get to the point next time, why don't ya'? I nearly had a heart attack- Wait, did you say she came to the hospital with you?"

"Yeah, before I sat in your room with you, we called her parents, and then came to pick her up once Rainbow Dash was called in to deal with the Timber Wolf, but Dancing didn't want to leave. She told her parents the entire story about how you save her, and that they should wait for you to feel better, because she wanted to talk to you."

"She wanted to see me? Really?

"Here, I'll go get her now!"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment