• Published 19th Dec 2017
  • 1,033 Views, 9 Comments

I’m Not Your Waifu - Tiny Branch



Anon finds himself trapped in Equestria after committing himself to serve his waifu. Only to find she isn’t very thrilled.

  • ...
8
 9
 1,033

Get a Job! + Anon = First Day on the Job

“Anon, I have a important topic to talk about with you,” said Fluttershy and she sat down and invited me over to her sofa.

“Yes? Fluttershy?”

“I can no longer give you an allowance. You need to get a job,” she said.

“But what type of jobs can I get? I don’t have earth pony strength. Pegasus wings. Nor unicorn magic.”

“Get a job Anon. Find one.”

“But I studied for jobs on Earth, not Equestria!! Plus it is much easier to just take money from-“ I begun.

She sighed,”Anonymous. You are a full grown watr ever you are again...? You are a full grown man, right? Anyway, do 8 have to BABY YOU?”

“No,” I said.

“Good, then what did you study to do?”

“A author...”

“Then go write a story and sell it! Simple! Or get a job as a blogger or a writer for the newspaper. Am I getting the job correct?”

“Umm, kinda. But I think I could make more money if I started a cooking school or got a job at Sugar Cube Corner. You never let me cook here so far, but where I came from I one multiple cooking shows and competitions. But I could still write in my spare time?”

“Yes you will now go get a job! NOW!”

“Yes, m- Fluttershy.”

I walked out of the house and could not believe I argued with Fluttershy until the point of her shouting at me. I went outside and relized I forgot my jacket. I ran back inside and put on my Tempest Waifu jacket Fluttershy gave me 2 days ago and ran outside before Iron Wills tiny vocie came to surface and make her ‘New Fluttershy’. I walked down the path and saw that Angel was following me. I looked at him and thought how ironic his name was. Ha! Could there be a black bunny with white eyes who’s name is Devil and acts like an angel. The thought was so funny I laughed at it.


I had finished walking over to Sugar Cube Corner and entered the building. Mr. And Mrs. Cale was by the counter and I was ready to ask them. They smiled at me realizing it was me,”Hey Mr. and Mrs. Cake!”

“Oh hello there Anonymous! How can we help you?”

I sighed.

“Is there something wrong?” they asked as I cleared my throat.

“Oh no, you see... Fluttershy wants me to get a job here at Sugar Cube Corner as a baker? Do you accept?”

They looked at each other,”Well let’s see. How good are you at baking. Go we’ll give you an hour then show us what you made, we’ll taste it and tell you if you can bake here for 10 bits per day.”

“Ok, thanks,” I said and smiled,”May I use the Cupcakes method?” I smiled and chuckled.

“Ummm no. Whatever is, no...” Carrot Cake said unsure but guessed it was cheating or bad because of my laugh.

“Ok, my time startes ...now!” I said as the clock beeped 11 o’clock.

I ran into the kitchen and looked for butter, milk, flour, rainbow extract etc. I did it Pinkie Pie style and threw everything inside. I mixed the batter together and then threw it into the oven to bake itself. I was surprised how quickly this was done in Equestria. I then went and got out a bag of flour and mixed it with milk. I added a few more ingredients to make a recipe Fluttershy showed me, a hayseed and flour shake, well 2 litres of it. After the next few minutes I made more little snacks as I prepared them on to plates and ready to be marked. I only put one of each so they could end up being sold if I get the job. They walked in and tasted the one by one.

“Anon! You got the job!”

Few..!

Comments ( 3 )

Deleting comments is a great way to get people to not read your story. If you cant handle valid criticism dont post stories on this site.

Fluttershy who is more a roommate who obsesses over him.

and roommate Fluttershy who is obsessed with him.

You mentioned that twice in the description.

“I am a human, i do not come from this world, Fluttershy. But I seemed to be trapped here. And I amok with living here.”

How does he know hes trapped when hes only been in Equestria for about 5 seconds?
amok means to run about with or as if with a frenzied desire to kill, It does not fit at all in this sentence.

“You see, Twilight. Anon here has to live in Equestria now, he needs somewhere to stay. He is gonna have to live with somepony. Can it be me?” she asked.

But why does he have to live here? How does he even know he is stuck? It would have made more sense for him to have a conversation with Twilight about it instead of just assuming. Also Fluttershy is very OOC She is supposed to be shy and timid, Not weirdly obsessed with someone an alien she met about 5 minuets ago. Also why exactly did Twilight need to give Fluttershy permission for Anon to stay in her cottage and why does Twilight seem totally unconcerned with the fact an Alien has just wandered into her castle.

The pacing of this story is ridiculously fast and there are a lot of fairly minor grammar errors. It may be worth getting a proof reader,
Also I agree with moustacheguy deleting comments is never a good idea. Either just ignore them or address their issues.

8621277
You are wrong on one point, I'm afraid. Fluttershy gets excited when she meets new creature. Season 1 Episode 1, she freaked out over Spike.

Login or register to comment