• Published 29th Oct 2017
  • 859 Views, 6 Comments

The Princess with No Boundaries - Creativa-Artly01



Twilight is good at friendship, singing, and hosting celebrations but one thing she's never been good at is boundaries and giving ponies space.

  • ...
4
 6
 859

Chapter 4

A few weeks later, Twilight has finally partially solved her boundaries issue. She's learned to give ponies space as well as give herself space a lot more and Starlight couldn't be more pleased. Twilight has to admit, Starlight does well as both the teacher and the student. To celebrate Twilight's progress, Starlight takes her and her family for a zeppelin cruise and Twilight is thrilled. Not only does she get to see the northern stars with his family but with the best student in the world as well. This is also the only time that having no boundaries is perfect because it is the one-time Twilight is free to share a group hug with everypony she loves for giving her the time of her life.

The End

Comments ( 2 )

The plot was rushed and the last two chapters aren’t long enough to justify being individual chapters. Also,

"Spill it Twilight," says Luna.

That doesn’t sound like something Luna would say.

"I'm sorry for poofing off in front of y'all last week with Starlight. That was wrong. I shouldn't have done that," sighs Twilight with her head hanging between her legs.

And y’all isn’t something Twilight would say.

8518840
Still is a thing to point out.

Login or register to comment