• Published 29th Oct 2017
  • 860 Views, 6 Comments

The Princess with No Boundaries - Creativa-Artly01



Twilight is good at friendship, singing, and hosting celebrations but one thing she's never been good at is boundaries and giving ponies space.

  • ...
4
 6
 860

Chapter 3

That afternoon, Cadence returns home to the Crystal Empire and her family. Twilight then goes off to watch Applejack and Rainbow practice for their buckball game, which Ponyville is hosting this year. Once she arrives, Rainbow flies over to Twilight and asks her to time their practice and hands Twilight a watch. "Be careful with the watch, just press the top button, that's all you have to do," says Rainbow. "It's my father's. If you break it, be prepared to lose a friendship." Twilight nods. Rainbow then flies over and begins practicing and Twilight presses the top button down with her magic. The last thing she wants is to lose Rainbow as a friend.

After three hours, she gives the two the time and hands the watch back to Rainbow then returns to the palace where she is greeted by Spike. "How'd buckball practice go?" he asks.

"It went well," replies Twilight. "I don't get how it helps me learn boundaries though."

"Simple," replies Spike, "you stay in the bleachers while they stay on the ground area. That's how boundaries fit in."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," replies Twilight. She then goes over to the bookshelf and pulls down her Daring Do book and begins to do some pleasure reading. Her efforts to stay out of other ponies' boundaries are slowly getting better and for that, she couldn't be more grateful.