• Published 1st Oct 2017
  • 1,111 Views, 29 Comments

Cute little thing - Crystalbreeze



Rob was a tiny pony fan. He liked the tiny pony fanfics on FimFiction and wanted to become the caretaker of a tiny pony. But it was impossible. Or not?

  • ...
7
 29
 1,111

Cute little thing

Author's Note:

Dear readers:
I wrote this story without editor, because he is still working on my other story and I didn't want to make him plus work. I tried my best to write without primitive grammar style and any errors.

Rob was a usual teenager, who lived in Siettle. He had a very good life, because he loved his parents and his brothers. He was the biggest brother of the three. In the school he was a very hard working and smart student and he got lots of friends. His life was perfect.

But he had a secret. He was a brony. And why was that a secret? Because he wasn't look like a boy, who can be a brony. If he tell anybody, then that anybody think he is an idiot. He wanted to be that friendly student and not the mocked student.

Also Rob joined a brony website called FimFiction.net. The website looked like the Youtube, but it was about ponies and stories about them. After he joined, he started reading the fanfics. He also joined to groups and made groups. Some days later he found a group called "Tiny Pony". It was about cute ponies, where the ponies are just some inches tall and sometimes the human main character couldn't understand their language. That was his personal favorite group.

He read tiny pony fics all times and he wrote some too. He followed the main admin of the group and had some chat with tiny pony fanfic writers.

One day he read a story called "I thought you would be bigger." It was about a guy, who bought a miniature Pinkie Pie on the internet. Rob was very creative and his imagination was great. After reading he wanted to become the main character. He wanted to buy and take care of a miniature pony. He really wanted one. If the Santa Claus were real, then he would have wanted a little cute pony for christmas

But it was impossible, because that fanfic was just a fanfic and the MLP-FiM was just a cartoon. Or not?


One day he walked home from the high school. That day wasn't so bad. He talked with his friends and had some very interesting lessons. He walked slowly and looked the environment around him. The street was clean, the trees and the flowers were beautiful.

It was 3:43 pm, when Rob finally came home. He entered the house and had lunch. After that he walked up the stairs and studied. After that he drew some cute tiny pony drawing. After all he had a little sleep.

He woke up at 4:10 pm, when somebody knocked on his door. He walked down to the living room and opened the door. There was nobody there. He looked down at the floor and saw a little cardbox. He didn't know who sent it, so he looked at the only paper on the box.


For Robert Richards

Washington street 12

From HASBRO studios.

P. S. I hope you'll take care of her. I know you like tiny ponies and I heard your prayers.

Lauren Faust


It was unbelievable. HASBRO studios sent a cardbox to Rob, who became excited. He carefully lifted the box and took it with him. He put it on the kitchen's table and opened it. In the box there was a big green pillow and a little green shawl. As Rob opened it, he heard a quiet snoring. Someone was under the shawl. He didn't want to wake that somebody up, so he waited.

Few seconds later he carefully touched the shawl and the snoring thing under it. It felt like very small. It has got four legs, a mane and a tail. It was a real tiny pony indeed. The pony was scared, when Rob touched it. He heard very fast breathing. It was scared. As Rob heard the fast breathing, he started caressing the little pony's back. It became calm. Just for laugh he tickled the pony's chest with his index finger. It started laughing. It's voice was very squeaky and quiet. Rob found out who was that pony. It was one of his favorites. Fluttershy.


A half a minute later Rob slowly got the shawl with his thumb and index finger and lift it up. Finally he could see the pony. It was Fluttershy indeed. She looked like in the show. Yellow coat, pink mane-and tail, green eyes, two pegasus wings and a pink butterfly cutie mark. She was so cute, because she was just 4 inches tall.. As she looked at Rob, she stood up and smiled.

"Hello. My name is Fluttershy."

Her voice was like in the show too. At that moment Rob's heart exploded, thanks to the too much adorableness.

"Hello Fluttershy. My name is Rob."

"Are you my caretaker?" She asked happily.

Rob smiled and said:

"Yes I am."

"Oh. Well, nice to meet you Rob!"

"Nice to meet you too Fluttershy. Do you wanna look around in my house?"

"Gladly."

She opened her tiny wings and flew out of the little cardbox and landed on Rob's hand. She looked around.

"You've got a very beautiful house. Everything is so huge."

"Indeed it is. I always clean it. Do you want something to eat?"

"Yes. Ahm......Have you got some cookies?" She asked, while she showed me her cute puppy dog eyes.

"I have some."

Fluttershy's face changed into more and more adorable. Rob tried to be calm, but it was so hard. He lifted Fluttershy to the top of the table and showed her a colorful pouch, which contained chocolate cookies. As she looked at it, she became more happy.

"Yay!"

Rob took out a small chocolate cookie from the pouch and gave it to Fluttershy, who sat on the table and started eating the cookie happily.

While she was eating it, she asked:

"And what about you Rob? How old are you? Have you got a family, or friends? Do you like animals? Do you go to school?"

After each question her voice became more quiet and squeaky. This was like in the first episode of MLP, so Rob didn't surprised, just listened to her cute voice.

"Ok, let's get start it! I'm 18 years old, I have a big family and some friends. I like animals and I go to high school."

"Nice." She said.

"And did anybody say to you that you're so cute?" Rob asked.

Her face blushed.

"Not yet. You are the first."

"Good to know. Do you need a little bed for the sleeping, or this cardbox can be enough?

"I think it's enough."

"Okay then. And what do you eat?"

"Sweets. You know I like cookies, cakes, muffins, cupcakes, pancakes, spongecakes and fruits etc."

"I like them too."


After the eating Rob showed the house to Fluttershy and both of them watched TV. Both of them liked the animals, so they watched documentum movies on NatGeo Wild. As Fluttershy saw the bunnies, dears and lions, she became excited.

Under the TV watching the night came. It was dark outside and Fluttershy became scared. Not so scared, but she didn't like the dark. Just in case Rob closed the windows and turned on the lights in the living room. At 20:54 they went to their beds. Rob took Fluttershy's box with him to his bedroom and five minutes later they fell asleep.


Hours after the bedtime a giant thunderstorm came above Siettle. It was raining and lightened. Some places people could see lightning and their bright light.

Suddenly Fluttershy woke up for a terribly loud sound. It was a lightning. She looked outside and saw a burning tree in the neighbour's garden. Fluttershy shocked. She started crying quietly. She opened her wings and flew to Rob's bed, which was in front of her, because Rob took her box on the top of the commode, which was in front of Rob's bed.

She slowly flew to Rob's face and landed next to his right ear. She asked quietly:

"Rob? Are...Are you awake?"

"Ah....Y-Yes Fluttershy. I'm awake."

"Can I sleep with you?"

"That thunderstorm, huh?"

"Yes."

"Of course you can."

"Thank you Rob." Said Fluttershy and walked under Rob's blanket.

Minutes later she fell asleep again. Under the sleeping Fluttershy cuddled up Rob to feel herself safe. As Rob felt the cuddle, he smiled and with his right hand he cuddled Fluttershy back, who was already snoring.

"Oh, you cute little thing. Sleep calmly. You're safe here. I'll take care of you."


In the morning Rob woke up first. Fluttershy was still snoring under his blanket. Minutes later the snore was suddenly over and the tiny pony stood up. She walked out from the blanket and said:

"Good morning Rob. How are you today?"

"Good morning Fluttershy. Well, I had a long sleep, so I'm ready for another Saturday. Do you wanna play with me?"

"Yes. What will we play?"

"What about hide-and seek?"

"Yay! Let's play!"

"But before we begin, I must get up from the bed and make something for breakfast." Said Rob.

"Okay."

Fluttershy flew up into the air, while Rob got up from the bed and stood in front of her. She landed on his shoulder and both of them went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Now Fluttershy ate some grapes and drank some water. When both of them finished the eating, they went to the living room and started played hide-and seek.

The little pegasus flew up to Rob's face again and said:

"Who will count?"

"Can I count?" Asked Rob with a smile.

"Of course. Now close your eyes and let me hide somewhere."

"Okay."

Rob closed his eyes and counted from 1 to 30. As he finished after a half a minute, he started searching for the tiny yellow pony. He looked between, under and behind the furnitures, the pictures, but he didn't find Fluttershy. She hid pefectly.

Finally he gave up after six minutes.

"Fluttershy? Where are you? I give up!"

"Here I am." Said Fluttershy's voice.

It came from the kitchen. As he heard the voice, Rob looked at the kitchen to see Fluttershy. She was flying fastly to him, like Rainbow Dash. She crashed to Rob's neck and held on it.

"I won!" She said with a smile. "Maybe next time!"

Rob just couldn't be angry. Fluttershy was so cute and so sensitive. Rob just smiled and enjoyed her company.

"Yeah. Next time please let me win."

"Maybe."

Fluttershy left Rob's neck and landed on the flat of his two hands. Suddenly Rob had an idea.

"Do you know what time is this?"

"I don't know."

"It's tickle time!"

"What?"

Rob quickly made Fluttershy fell onto the flat of his hands and with his two thumb fingers he ticked the whole body of Fluttershy. She was laughing and tried to get out of his arms.

"Rob! Hahahaha! Please let it over! Hahahaha!"

Rob pardoned Fluttershy and finished the tickling. She stood up and asked from Rob:

"And what will we do after this? Because till this moment I really enjoyed the day!"

"I don't know. Have you got any idea?"

Fluttershy started thinking. Finally she asked:

"What about having a tour in the park?"

"Good idea. We'll do it!"

Some minutes later Rob put on his normal clothes and took Fluttershy in his pocket. Both of them went to the park and sat on a bench. They looked at the birds, who were singing above them and enjoyed the beautiful day in the middle of May. Rob and his tiny pony had a very good time.

Comments ( 29 )

I will read this later I would love to here about Rainbow Dash next if that's ok.

Normally on a story this short I would pass, for I avoid reading stories through rose colored glass. Not a bread winning story, but I will not assign blame for it is an adorable concept all the same. A small if mildly bland peek to a Brony's fantasy, but I have seen stories that a far greater catastrophe. The dialogue is a bit too simple, I thought you should know, and the story has a bit rushed of a pace to its flow. I would advise setting a longer standard, three to five thousand words. To me pitifully short oneshots are for the birds.

As for why I would take this time, and make a review solely in rhyme? You think twice of your word choice, each a well crafted tool. I just hope it helps me seem less of a fool. :raritywink:

I have a story called I Thought You Would Be Bigger if you want to check it out.

Comment posted by Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever deleted Oct 7th, 2017
Comment posted by Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever deleted Oct 7th, 2017
Comment posted by Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever deleted Oct 7th, 2017
Comment posted by Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever deleted Oct 7th, 2017
Comment posted by Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever deleted Oct 7th, 2017
Comment posted by Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever deleted Oct 7th, 2017
Comment posted by Crystalbreeze deleted Oct 7th, 2017
Comment posted by Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever deleted Oct 7th, 2017

This is so cute. I love it.

Comment posted by Crystalbreeze deleted Oct 7th, 2017
Comment posted by Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever deleted Oct 7th, 2017
Comment posted by Crystalbreeze deleted Oct 7th, 2017
Comment posted by Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever deleted Oct 7th, 2017
Comment posted by Crystalbreeze deleted Oct 2nd, 2017

8459983
I already read it two months ago. It's so awesome!

8463391
Thanks! I will probably try to make a new chapter now. :pinkiehappy:

Oh my God! Thank you for the reference!

8463763
You're welcome! And I already saw your Youtube videos. You are a so awesome Youtuber and a so awesome fanfic writer.

8465274
Thank you so much! It feels good to hear somebody say that. This weekend I might upload some Pokemon Leafgreen. And I am working on a short chapter for I thought you would be bigger.

Too bad my story that was referenced isn't in the similar bar. :rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment