• Published 27th Sep 2017
  • 3,285 Views, 5 Comments

Knock Next Time - Spikemaster105



Spike and Scootaloo are best friends and college room mates, some say they were a couple, some say brother and sister, until one day Spike walked in their dorm and discovers a sight that made him see Scootaloo in a new light.

  • ...
10
 5
 3,285

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

One shot Spike x Scootaloo story.

Enjoy

The sun was peaking through a College dorm room that had poster and 2 beds in it, one side was full of dragons and the other full of sports posters.

A 21 year old young man with a green muscle shirt was seen sleeping under his blanket, this guy was named Spike.

He woke up and checked his phone, he saw it was 7:00 and kicked the blankets off and sat up to stretched.

He looked to the other side of his room were his room mate was still sleeping, he smiled and shook his head at the young woman that is the same age as him with messy purple hair.

"Scoots, get your ass up so we can eat and get to class", he said throwing a pillow at her.

She groaned and sleep talked, "five more minutes daddy", she mumbled.

Spike smirked, "you can call me daddy later, now get your lazy ass up", he said getting out of bed in his purple boxers.

Scootaloo woke up with a groan, "what time is it", she said rubbing her eyes and sitting up and stretching.

Spike picked his pillow up and put it back with a smile, "it's 7:00, now get up".

She got out of bed in a white shirt Spike gave her to sleep in and light purple panties, "you wanna jump in the shower or should I", Spike said grabbing clean clothes.

"You go, and don't think about me in the shower", she said with a smirk.

Spike took his muscle shirt off with a smirk, "please, you wish you can hit this", he said pointing at his athletic kinda build body.

Scootaloo smirked and took her sleep shirt off, revealing herself in her underwear for Spike to see her beautiful athletic body.

Then she walked up to him, "I can if you let me", she said drawing circles on his chest giving him bedroom eyes.

Spike shivered from the touch as Scootaloo laughed, "dude, you are so easy to mess with", she said backing away from him.

Spike glared at her, "I hate when you do that", he said remembering all the times she teased him since highschool.

They stood in their underwear without a care in the world, they were room mates for 2 years so they were use to seeing each other in their underwear, as long they don't see each other naked.

"So, did you have a dream about Diamond Tiara", Scootaloo asked with a smirk getting clean clothes ready.

Spike groaned, "don't even bring her ass up, she's crazy", he said remembering a few night ago when Scootaloo was away with her family and he walked in his dorm and saw Diamond Tiara in her underwear giving him bedroom eyes in the dark.

He shuddered, he never liked Diamond Tiara because she was like a stalker to him, sending him sexy photos of herself to him.

He even told her no and that he wasn't interested in her, but she wouldn't listen and still did it.

Scootaloo had her back turned and never saw him smirking at her, he walked up to her with revenge on his mind.

Scootaloo froze when he hugged her from behind, "whats the matter Scoots, never had a guy this sexy hug you", he said resting his head on her shoulder for extra effect, he was able to do it cause he was a little bit taller then her.

Scootaloo blushed and shook from his hands touching her toned stomach and his muscles pressed against her back, "S-Spike", she said in a shakey voice.

Spike broke the hug and laughed, "payback..anyways, I'm gonna jump in the shower now", he said grabbing his clothes and walking to the bathroom.

Scootaloo glared at him with a blush as he walked away, "damn you Spike", she said remembering some times when he teased her and it got to her.

But what Spike didn't know, was that Scootaloo had a crush on him since there last year of highschool.

But she was secretly scared to tell him because she didn't want to get rejected, but when college came around the crush turned into love.

She heard a knock and put her shirt on, she answered it and there stood the guy she hated and won't leave her alone or take no for an answer.

"What the hell do you want this time Rumble", she said with a groan annoyed by him already.

"Ain't you happy to see me Scootaloo, I was wondering if you wanna get breakfast together, just you and me with no dragon loving idiots around, what do you say", he said with a smirk while leaning on the door frame.

Scootaloo glared at him, "for the last time, no and don't call Spike an idiot, he smart kind and funny...plus he's more sexier then you", she said with a smirk slamming the door on his face.

Then groaned when she heard, "you will love me Scootaloo, one way or another", she closed her eyes when she heard him walk away.

After awhile, Spike came out of the shower with pants on buckling them up, "hey, what's wrong", he asked concerned when he noticed the look on her face.

She looked down frowning, "Rumble still won't leave me alone", she said closing her eyes.

Spike walked up to her and gave her a hug, "don't worry about him, stick with me and he won't bother you", he said with his forhead on hers and smiling.

Spike and Scootaloo didn't only tease each other, but had each others back and defended each other, they were there for each other through good times and bad.

Spike smirked, "come on, wheres that fun loving Scootaloo that love to tease me at", he said holding her by her waist.

She smiled and lightly punched his stomach, "there she is, she's back", he said holding his stomach with a chuckle.

He put a clean shirt on and hugged her again saying, "see you at breakfast Scoots, remember to let me know if that jackass keeps bugging you", he said breaking the hug and walking out.

Scootaloo smiled, "Spike, that's why I love you...you know what to say to cheer me up", she said taking off her shirt and walking to the bathroom to shower.

Spike was walking to the cafeteria, "hey sexy", he heard someone say in a flirty voice causing him to groan in frustration.

He groaned, "Diamond, for the last time...I'm not interested in you", he said running his hand through his green hair ready to pull it out.

"What, i'm just having a little fun", she said with smirking as she got closer to him.

"How about you come to my dorm, so we can have fun all night", she said putting a hand on his chest with bedroom eyes.

Spike smirked as he backed away, "do I have to get Scootaloo to kick your ass", he said as she backed away with a frown.

Diamond remembered Scootaloo threatening her at one point when she hit on Spike in front of her and she's been scared of her ever since, even Spike used it to get her to stop.

Diamond walked away, Spike smirked that she left him alone for now, he checked his pocket and his eyes widen, "shit, my phone", he said running back to the dorms.

Spike made it to the dorm and opened the door, "Scootaloo, I forgot my phoo...damn, you have pretty big boobs for an athlete", he said with a red face and wide eyes and dropped jaw.

Scootaloo stood there frozen, wet and naked in the buff, then she covered herself with a towel and yelled with a red face, "get the hell out!"

Spike panicked and closed the door, "I thought you were ready Scoots", he said trying to shake the blush off his face.

He heard her say from the other side, "knock next time you ass".

Spike told her through the door, "sorry", he stood there against the wall next to the door.

He was trying to shake the image of a wet naked Scootaloo from his thoughts, "she does have a hot body", he said to himself with a chuckle.

Then he shook his head, "the hell did that come from", he said again.

Scootaloo was putting her clothes on with a glare and a blush, "I can't believe Spike saw me naked", she said to herself as she put on her black leather jacket and grabbing his phone for him.

She walked out and saw Spike leaning against the wall and glared, "hey perv, did you enjoy the show", she asked punching his arm.

Spike rubbed his arm where she punched him, "I said I was sorry, I left my phone on the table", he said with a small glare.

"Whatever, here's your phone", she said shoving it in his hands and walking away to the cafeteria.

"If it makes you feel better, you looked hot", he said following her.

"Spike", she shrieked turning to him with a glare and red face.

"What, i'm just saying", he said with a shrug and small chuckle.

Scootaloo continued to walk with a blush, when they got to the cafeteria they got to their breakfast and sat down at a table.

Rumble came out of nowhere, and sat down across from Scootaloo as she face palmed, "dam it Rumble, leave me alone", she said trying to yell.

He smirked, "not until you go out with me", he said putting his hand on hers.

Spike saw it and glared at him saying, "hey man, if she say she's not interested, she's not interested".

Rumble glared at him, "stay out of it dragon boy", he said before he turned his attention back to Scootaloo.

Spike stood up, "your lucky this table is standing between my foot and your ass, now get the hell out of here and leave her alone before they meet", he said with closed fist.

Rumble smirked, "I like to see you try", he challenged and stood up.

Spike was gonna go around the table to teach him a lesson, when Scootaloo stopped him, "I got this Spike", she said putting a hand on his chest and standing up.

Rumble smirked at him, "yeah Spike", next thing he knew he was on the floor holding his jaw in pain.

"You come near me or call my friend a dragon boy again, it will be your balls you will be holding in pain, got it", she said with closed fist glaring at him.

Rumble got up holding his jaw still, "whatever, he doesn't even love you anyways", he said walking away.

Spike walked forward and stopped him, "I do love her, and she deserves a better guy than you", he said with a glare, failing to see a wide eyed blushing Scootaloo looking at him in shock.

"Spike, do you really love me", she said with hope and a small smile.

Spike hugged her with a smile, "of course I do, we're best friends", he said failing to notice her heart breaking look when he said friends.

Spike couldn't stop thinking about Scootaloo in all his classes, he couldn't get the image of her naked out of his mind.

Hour's later when it was dark, he was walking around doing some thinking, "why can't I stop thinking about her, sure she has a great bod, those well toned legs...that well toned stomach...that cute smile of hers", he shook his head again.

"I'm I falling in love with Scootaloo", he said to himself with confusion.

He thought about all the times he teased her and how earlier today how he hugged her, "me and Scootaloo in love", he said with wonder.

Then he smiled, "it sounds right, guess I am falling in love with her", he said with a chuckle as his smile grew.

"Heh, i'm in love with Scootaloo", the more he said it the more it sounded right.

He walked to his dorm as it got late, he opened it up and saw Scootaloo laying down as he took his shoes off, he smirked and took his pants and shirt off.

He walked toward her bed and layed down next to her as she got startled when he did, "Spike, what the hell get off my bed", she said with a glare.

"Whats the matter Scoots, never slept in the same bed with a guy", he said with a smirk.

"No, and put your pants on, it feels weird to see you in your boxers now that you saw me naked", she said looking away with a blush.

Spike gave a fake pout, "do you hate me Scootaloo", he said in a fake hurt voice.

"Yes, now get off", she said trying to sleep.

Spike smirked, "well thats to bad, because I love you", he said getting off the bed and walking to his.

Scootaloo sat up and turned to him, "what did you say", she said with wide eyes.

He smirked laying down, "I said that I love you, but you hate me..so meh", he said turning from her smirking still.

Scootaloo looked down, "prove it".

Spike sat up, "what", he said with a raised eyebrow.

Scootaloo glared at him, "prove that you love me", she said with a frown.

Spike shrugged, "ok, you want me to prove it", he said getting up and going to sit on her bed.

He put his hands on her shoulders, "Scootaloo, I love you", he said looking in her eyes.

Scootaloo smirked, "not good enough".

Spike sat up, "how do you want me to prove it, by kissing you", he said raising his arms.

Scootaloo shrugged, "maybe, if your man enough", she said with a grin.

Spike glared, "I am man enough, watch", he said sittings down on her bed again and giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Scootaloo smirked and grabbed him by the shoulders and forced him to lay down on the bed so she was on top of him.

The young man grinned, "I never knew you were this kinky", he said with a raised eyebrow.

Scootaloo smirked, "this is nothing", she said before she gave him a deep passionate kiss as the young mans eyes widen before slowly closed and returned the kiss.

When they broke, Scootaloo decided to tell him how she feels about him, "Spike..I wanna let you know that I always loved you since Highschool..and I still do".

"Wait...you loved me, so you have a crush on me", he said and asked in shock as she nodded, then he frown realising how stupid he felt for not seeing it before.

"Scootaloo...I'm so sorry for not seeing how much you loved me", he told her frowning as she smiled giving him a kiss forgiving him.

"I forgive you Spike....will you be my boyfriend", she said and asked with hopeful smile and blush.

Spike smiled back at her, "yes Scootaloo..as long as you be my hot sexy girlfriend...and I love you too", he said giving her a kiss smirking as she smirked.

Then they started making out as Scootaloo took her sleep shirt off and looked down at him, "uhh...what are you doing", he asked confused.

"I want you Spike...and I want you to be my first", she said and ask as she took her bra and panties off and threw them aside causing him to grin with wide eyes.

He took his boxer's off saying while grinning, "I'll be happy to be your first", he was staring at her breast feeling all the blood rush downwards as Scootaloo looked at her prize feeling impressed.

"Damn", she said grinning, they started making out again as he brought her hips down entering her as they grit their teeth and were ready to go.

"Show me what you got baby", she said with bedroom eyes as the young man grinned, then they started making out and he flipped her around so he was on top.

She wrapped her legs around his waist loving this a lot, "do you want it Scootaloo", he said grinning as she smirked.

"I want it bad baby...give it me", she said with bedroom eyes and a smirk.

"Good...cause you have no idea-Spike...I've dreamed of this day since highschool...shut up and fuck me already", she told him glaring as he shrugged and they started making out.

He started thrusting as moans heavy breathing and bed noises filled the room, not realising that they are being heard through the walls.

THE END

Comments ( 4 )

I'm sorry but I have to down vote this story. Both characters feel OOC.

In fact, this story feels like it shouldn't even be fan fiction. If you replaced every character with an original character nothing in this story would really change.

8453004
"was ist aus der Geselschaft geworden"

This story is fixed and I switched it up a little to make it sound better

I can imagine that Scootaloo is pregnant because of Spike

Login or register to comment