• Published 29th Nov 2020
  • 295 Views, 0 Comments

Daughter of Rara - Creativa-Artly01



Just like her mother, Rara's daughter Shining Star is a singer. Rara just hopes her daughter doesn't go down the same wrong path that she did.

  • ...
 0
 295

Chapter 3

Over the following weeks, Rara helps Shining Star write some new music and lyrics. As she’s helping her daughter, Rara suddenly feels faint and weak. “What’s wrong, momma?” Inquires a worried Shining Star.

“I don’t know but please go call the doctor,” responds Rara as she lies down on the couch. Shining Star nods and heads off to call the doctor. A few minutes later, the doctor arrives. He is let in and led over to Rara by a worried Shining Star.

Not long after the doctor arrives at the house, Spotlight returns home and soon rushes to his wife’s side. “What’s the news, doctor?” Asks a worried Spotlight.

“Your wife is fine,” responds the doctor, “just pregnant. Congratulations.” Rara reached up and grabs Spotlight’s hoof.

“We’re gonna be parents again,” says Rara to Spotlight weakly.

“I know,” responds Spotlight, “I’m just glad you’re okay.” The two share a kiss before turning to face their daughter.

“Shining Star, honey, you’re gonna be a big sister!” Upon hearing this, the filly giddily squeals with excitement before prancing around the room chanting “I’m gonna be a big sister! I’m gonna be a big sister!” She runs over and embraces her parents in a great big hug. She truly can’t wait to be a big sister at long last!!!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment