• Published 4th Jul 2017
  • 469 Views, 6 Comments

My Human Pony: Magical Unicorn - maxi



A normal human person becomes a magical unicorn in the fantasy land of Equestria

  • ...
 6
 469

Chapter 1: A Sister's Perspective

After North Star fell asleep he was in another void but this one was blue and filled with stars, then a door he hadn't noticed at first opened up and someone came through it. She was tall but not as tall as Celestia, and had dark blue fur, She was wearing back jewelry and a black crown.

"Greetings North Star" she spoke, "my sister has told me about how you appeared in our garden, but I know more about you than she does."

"Who are you?" he asked "and what do you know about me?"

"I am Princess Luna, Celestia's sister and co-ruler, I know what you are and where you came from, human."

"How do you know that? I can barely remember that, although it's easier to remember now"

"I was watching you when you changed form, I have the power to enter the dreams of my subjects and since you were becoming one, I was able to see your dream. The reason you can remember it now is because it's always easy to remember things in a dream."

"Why didn't you show yourself to me? I felt like I was drowning, I could have used your help"

"There was nothing I could do to help you, besides I knew you wouldn't die anyway. I was only in your dream because things like this don't happen often, and I had been locked away for a long time so I felt like seeing it myself"

"What do you mean you were locked away? Are you dangerous? Did you escape?"

"I had been overcome with some dark feelings but I have recovered now"

"Why are you in my dream now?"

"I want to talk to you and give you some advice, you have been changed into a unicorn, a type of being in our land who can perform magic, as an answer to your wish. But be careful to not overpower yourself and try to ace yourself, I know how badly things can go if you mistreat magic."

"Is that why you were locked up? because you misused magic?"

"Yes, although there is more to it than that. you will undoubtedly hear more about it from the other ponies"

"Ponies? I thought I was a unicorn. What does that make you?"

"Unicorns are a type of pony, there are four kinds of pony in this land. The first type is unicorn, they have horns and can do magic, the second type is Pegasus they have wings and can walk on clouds, the third kind is earth pony they don't have horns or wings but they possess great strength, my sister and I are alicorns we have the traits of all three types of ponies and are much more powerful."

"Thanks for telling me all this, is there anything else I should know?"

"Just one more thing, You don't have your cutiemark yet which means you will have to discover what it is before you can grow into an adult pony, in order to find that out you have to figure out what your special talents is, every pony has a special talent that they excel at and they have a symbol on their flank depicting what it is."

"How will I know what my special talent is?"

"When you discover your talent it will cause your cutiemark to appear. Good luck"

Princess Luna walked back through the door she came in from and North Star woke up in bed with the sunrise shining in his window

Author's Note:

I decided to do another chapter, there is more dialogue than the first chapter because two characters are actually having a discussion in this one. Advice or criticism is welcome, and any tips would be great.

Comments ( 2 )

I like this story maxi

dude get a like you deserve it

Login or register to comment