• Published 18th Jun 2017
  • 405 Views, 0 Comments

Equestria Girls Gone Wrong - That Person Nobody Knows



The element of magic is now safe, but what would have happened if Twilight failed?

  • ...
 0
 405

Chapter 10

"Twilight, wait!", called Fluttershy, " Please come to the sleepover. Do it for us. At least stay for an hour, and if you're not having fun, we'll all go home."
There was no response. It was probably because Fluttershy hadn't been very loud, but nobody wanted to blame her.

The day after the sleepover, Applejack texted Sunset and her friends, asking them to meet her in the nearby coffee shop. When everybody ordered, Applejack cleared her throat.
"I wanted y'all t know, Sunset is one of my friends now. At the sleepover, she proved that she's a better person. And I say, we should let her be friends with the rest of us! Who's with me?"
Everybody raised their hand, except for Twilight. "Are you guys crazy! Don't you realize she's just fooling you?" Everybody frowned at Twilight. Rarity said coldly, "The only thing we realize, is that you're being a jerk."
Everybody left except for Sunset and Twilight.

"I see the princess isn't so well loved anymore", smirked Sunset. Twilight yelled," YOU ASKED FOR THIS!! ", and flung herself towards Sunset. Just at that moment, Principal Celestia walked in.

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is so short, but I've been very busy lately, so at least I updated.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment