• Published 18th Jun 2017
  • 404 Views, 0 Comments

Equestria Girls Gone Wrong - That Person Nobody Knows



The element of magic is now safe, but what would have happened if Twilight failed?

  • ...
 0
 404

Chapter 1

Sunset Shimmer looked up. She was apparently in a crater. Twilight was at the top droning on about "friendship" and "love". Then she offered to teach Sunset about friendship. It would be best to agree until she thought of a plan. Sunset Shimmer certainly had no problems with lying. Uh oh, Principal Celestia is coming, thought Sunset angrily. The principal said," Sunset Shimmer, every day for the rest of the month, you will be cleaning this *ahem* mess you made." Before Sunset could yell at anybody, everybody went back to the dance, leaving Sunset alone with her angry thoughts.

Sunset stormed back to the empty storage room in the school that she lived in. Twilight gets to go to the dance.Twilight is a princess.Twilight has an ABSOLUTELY PERFECT LIFE AND EVERYBODY LOVED HER. HOW THE FUDGE WAS THAT FAIR !!!!!???? She flopped down on the blanket she used as a bed. It's just not fair. They don't understand. Its not my fault that I was bullied until I came to Canterlot High. The first few Fall Formals I actually tried. Ugh, I hate that Twilight Sparkle, and I will get revenge for everything that she did to me.

The next morning, Sunset opened her locker.I'll just take my stuff and go,she thought. She reached into the back of her locker. She grabbed an old watch. It was old fashioned with its analog face and silver dial. But today, it seemed to glow with magic. She turned the dial backwards. Sunset felt dizzy all of a sudden and fell to the ground.

When she woke up, Fluttershy was in front of her, looking nervous. Sunset didn't remember what she had to say, so she walked off, and nearly crashed into a girl with purple hair. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" She shoved the girl out of her way and kept walking. Then she realized the purple haired girl was Twilight.

Sunset rushed to the bathroom to think. She must have been sent back in time. She knew what to do to defeat Twilight.