• Published 18th Jun 2017
  • 405 Views, 0 Comments

Equestria Girls Gone Wrong - That Person Nobody Knows



The element of magic is now safe, but what would have happened if Twilight failed?

  • ...
 0
 405

Chapter 8

Sunset rushed to the storage room to prepare a party to convince Pinkie to join her group. She had bought cupcakes, ice cream, soda, glitter, and candy the night before. She set everything up, and then got ready to welcome Pinkie.

Meanwhile, Twilight was in the library, trying to talk Pinkie out of meeting Sunset.
"She's trying to trick you! Don't go! We can go and try to get my reputation back instead. Or..." Pinkie laughed and said,"She said she would have cupcakes. Don't be crazy!" Then she left and bounced towards Sunset's storage room.

When Pinkie knocked on the door, Sunset opened it with a smile. She invited Pinkie in and said,"Listen, in my group, we will do lots of fun things. We'll go camping, have pool parties, anything fun! You can join in on all of that fun if you do one small thing. Promise to stay loyal to me. So, are you in?" Pinkie finished the last cupcake before shouting,"Absatoutlyloutly! I'm not one to miss anything fun!"

As soon as she said that, Twilight burst into the room. For a while she lectured Pinkie, but then she saw Sunset's makeshift bed.
"Pinkie, please leave. I want to talk to Sunset alone." As soon as Pinkie left, Twilight grabbed Sunset's arm and pulled her into Celestia's office.

Twilight explained how Sunset had been staying at school after hours. She had nearly convinced Celestia to expel Sunset, when Fluttershy rushed in.
"I'm so sorry, but Sunset is homeless, and I don't want her to live on the streets!" She convinced Celestia to do something about it.

Celestia said,"Don't worry, my friend runs an apartment complex. I can arrange for you to stay in an apartment for free. I'll call her now." When Celestia put down the phone, she smiled and said,"Pack your stuff. You're moving!"

Later that day, when Sunset was settled into her new home, there was a knock on the door. She opened it to find Fluttershy standing there. Fluttershy mumbled nervously, "Can I come in?" Sunset let her in, and soon they were both sitting on one of the couches holding a soda. Fluttershy explained that she felt sorry for her and wanted to join her group. By the time she left, Sunset had an evil smile on her face.