• Published 18th Jun 2017
  • 404 Views, 0 Comments

Equestria Girls Gone Wrong - That Person Nobody Knows



The element of magic is now safe, but what would have happened if Twilight failed?

  • ...
 0
 404

Chapter 7

When Pinkie walked into the storage room, Sunset threw some glitter in the air. With a smile, she said, "Pinkie, thanks for coming! I threw a party just for you! Sit down there's cake, cookies, cupcakes, and tea with sugar and milk!"
"Sooo, it's a tea party? Okay! I love parties!"

After the party, Pinkie said, "I had fun with you today! I'll join your group thingamajig!"

"WHAT!?", screamed Twilight, " She joined?"
"Yup", said Applejack," that there makes two of us gone." Twilight was meeting with her friends in the library again. Again, Applejack had heard the news from her younger sister. Everybody was worrying, but Twilight was full on panicking. Just then, the Cutie Marker Crusaders burst in. Normally at this time, they were busy trying to collect scented markers, but today they were in the library.

"Sunset Shimmer offered us a spot in her club! We joined!", shouted Sweetie Belle. " Yeah", added Apple Bloom," it sure was mighty nice of her. "
Fluttershy looked confused and worried."I'm sorry Sweetie Belle, but didn't Sunset get your sister expelled?"
"Yeah, but that's a good thing, because now I don't have to put up with her fashion nonsense at school anymore!" Rainbow Dash opened her mouth to say something, but closed it when she saw how happy Scootaloo was.