• Published 3rd Jun 2017
  • 944 Views, 54 Comments

Relapse - pabrony



After an awkward admission of her feelings and many intimate encounters, Sunny wants to take their relationship to new heights but those heights may come with a price. Can Sunny and Twi reach the next level and avoid paying the price?

  • ...
10
 54
 944
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

So, Sunset would become paralyzed again from the waist down? That sucks! I am going to guess that the problem Celestia was going to tell them was that only the last/current Element Bearers could obtain the Elements from the Tree of Harmony. Are there any countermeasure made to ensure Sunset or SctTwil don't have to worry about their demons?

8339382 The answer to your first two questions is yes. The answer to the last one is, because this would've been more confusing than the last chapter, I never put much extra thought into it.

I'm kinda bummed out, but I understand. I did the same thing on one of my older accounts.

8339499 It was turning into a flop and as I said, it wouldn't have made sense in the series.

Sucks that this was canceled. But it was fun while it lasted. And who knows? Maybe some concepts can make it back into the story.

8573414 I'm thinking about possibly rewriting it from a 3rd person POV once some of my in progress works (current total is seven) are finished.

8573687
If you do, I’d make one suggestion to keep it in line with the other seven: try to keep from mega magical mishaps happening in reality. Everything else is more Slice of Life stuff. It’d feel out of place to suddenly have a demoness and a nerdy succubus flying about and causing chaos.

8573700 The mega-magical mishap is the reason it got yanked from the series originally. The rewrite would be a stand alone story that's not canon with SciTwi Shimmer.

I'm sure my comment won't mean much from me but if I may make a suggestion, I would just re-write this as an AU(a what-if story if that makes sense) because this does have potential. If anything, this would most certainly work as an AU. Just food for thought.

(Edit-Just noticed it was an AU... welp, my comment is moot)

Login or register to comment