• Published 18th May 2017
  • 648 Views, 7 Comments

Pinkie Gets Wrecked - Part I of the Rough Ridin' Series - RarestRarity1779



The first in a new installment titled "The Rough Ridin' Series", this purely adult piece features numerous and erotic acts shared between the beautiful Pinkie Pie and some hired help that will both excite and inspire the reader's imagination.

  • ...
4
 7
 648
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Pretty good read so far, (though I'm not an expert when it comes to these kind of stories).

The only idea I have is, maybe put a twist in there that Ms Cake later on recognizes them somehow and that she ploughed them back then. Again just off the top of my head, not sure if it would work.

8173059
Plus taking into account how much math is needed in baking for converting recipes and calculating the ingredients when duplicating/lessening the recipes.

The setting up between the actual act and beforehand could do with a little more work. More specifically a little more realism? That would be to my opinion add to the eroticism and maybe just how oblivious Pinkie is during sex could be worked a little on. Otherwise...I WANT TO SEE THIS FACEFUCK! Some facials, bukakke? Just how far we going with this?

8174662

Hehe, that's a pretty nice idea actually. Maybe a recollection back to her experimental "groupie" days? :twistnerd: Not sure if I could input it in based on where I envisioned the story ending, but I'll for sure take a look at what the ending would be like with it in there! Next two chapters should be out in the next couple of days!

Login or register to comment