• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 957 Views, 29 Comments

Griffin Village - Night Fire



Based off of Jackleapp's songs

  • ...
1
 29
 957

Winter

Hey chapter two of Griffin village, hopefully I wrote this better then I did my first one, but I am also hoping that I don’t get killed for making this story. If JackleApp, Mic the Mic, or any other famous brony reads this, tell me if it’s good, bad, or if I shouldn’t be making this. Here’s winter.

After you told Lyra and Bon-Bon that you had a house made so you wouldn’t be a burden on them they understood and didn’t try to convince you to stay with them. It’s about a month till winter wrap up, and you see a weird sight. You had neglected to go to the party Pinkie Pie had set up for somepony named Gilda, but you see a griffon running out of the town. It’s snowing, and she’s alone. She had run to the mountains close to your house and you know that the mountains are dangerous at night. So you follow her.

You don’t immediately approach her, she’s sitting on the ground holding a picture. You don’t know what the picture is of, but you see her start to cry and crush the picture. You slowly approach her, her eyes are closed. You hear the snow crunch under your hoof and she opens her eyes and she looks up at you, tears slowly going down her face. She looks confused and surprised to see a pony there.

“What are you doing here? Going to harass me for what I did at the party?” she asks looking sad.

“No, but I’m guessing that you are Gilda, am I right?” You say the tears still going down her face.

“Yeah, but it doesn’t matter, I can’t go back.” She says looking away from you.

“Well I want to know why. What happened to you?” You ask sitting next to her.

She explains all that happened at the party telling everything exactly as it happened. By the end she is crying harder and you feel like crying also.

“That’s why in this whole bucking world, I’m all alone. I have nopony.” She says not trying to stop the tears.

“That’s not true. You are not alone, and also you can go back. Just come with me. I don’t think what they think. You seem to be a nice girl, so come with me. All you have to do is apologize.” You tell her.

“But they won’t accept it.” She tells you as if it’s happened before, which you realize, it probably has.

“Look you don’t have to do it today. Look we’ve been here so long this snow on me is getting heavy and just come back with me. I live very close to here away from the town, you can stay there at least until the snow storm has stopped and it’s safe to leave okay?” You tell her shaking the snow off your still broken wings.

“Well what happened to your wings?” She asks getting up to follow you.

“Well let’s say when I came here in the summer, me and a tree had an argument. And the tree won.” You tell her.

“Wow, that kinda sucks, especially seeing as you’ve been here for half a year.” Gilda says following you into your house.

“Yeah it does, no here let me start a fire.” You say grabbing a special box of matches and using your teeth to light one and throwing it in the fire place causing it to somehow burst into a roaring fire melting the snow left on you and Gilda.

“How did it do that?” Gilda says amazed.

“I had a unicorn named Twilight enchant the matches and the logs. It makes the matches burn only the logs and match, and the logs burst into flame instantly, I’m not too good at using my hooves.” You say as you sit on the couch making sure your wings don’t touch it at all.

“Well I guess that is a good enough reason, sorry if I seem weird to you, but I am a bit unsure about trusting you. You did bring me in here to get warm, and you seem nice, but I have major trust issues.” Gilda says sitting next to the fire, the snow melting off her body.

“Hey, I get it, you have only had one friend and now that you bucked up, you feel as if the whole world hates you. That’s not true, I’m pretty sure that if you just give at least me a chance, you’ll find that not the entire world is against you.” You tell her with a smile.

Gilda just starts to cry letting out all of her sadness. You quickly get up and wrap you forelegs around her and she leans into you, crying her heart out. After a few minutes, she stops crying but she’s cold, and the fire is a bit low. You start to push some logs into the fire and it gets warmer. After that you lead Gilda to the couch.

“Gilda, it’s okay, I’ll go with you and help the other ponies understand that you’re not bad.” You tell her with a smile then think about the trust and care of Lyra and Bon-Bon. “Even better, I can probably give you two friends.”

“R-Really?” Gilda says sniffling.

“Really, just come with me to the spare room I have in my house, and you can rest there for the night, it has its own fire place that will burn through the night.” You tell her leading her up stairs to another room. After she goes to bed you sit by the fire and smile, knowing that the morning would hold a lot of explaining to do to the people who say her before you did.

The next morning you took Gilda into town and straight to Lyra and Bon-Bon. They looked at you happily but were shocked when they saw Gilda. They were unsure what to think until you explained the whole story. After that they instantly smiled and hugged Gilda. Gilda was shocked at how easy they just let go of all the stuff she had done the other day. She smiled and hugged the ponies back.

“Gilda, don’t worry, it’s all okay.” Bon-Bon said with a sweet smile.

“We will be your friends even if no one else is.” Lyra says in a beautiful songlike voice.

“Thanks, I knew I could count on you two.” You tell them before you and Gilda stand up and head out into the town. You make her apologize to everyone that she played a prank on, especially Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie. After everyone forgives her, she smiles at you giving you a hug making sure to not touch your broken wings.

“Thanks, I guess you were right, I just needed to trust you and everything would be better. Thank you, for everything.” Gilda says, “I’ll catch all of you later, I told my family I’d be home today so I need to head out.” She spreads her wings and takes off heading over to the griffin republic. You just smile and start to head back to your house, feeling good about all that you did for her.

DONE! Took me two days of German class to type all of this, I only get to because my teacher is sick. But please tell me if I could have done a better job and if I need to revise it. I will if I need to. Bye.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment