• Published 6th May 2017
  • 1,025 Views, 2 Comments

The Buried Alive Prank - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Spike and Rarity makes Twilight think she's been buried alive.

  • ...
11
 2
 1,025

The Buried Alive Prank part 2

Spike and Rarity snuck into Twilight's room while she's sleeping, her head on her pillow and her blankets covered her up to her chest. The little dragon hopped on the bed and waved his hands to show where Rarity needs to go with the box in her magic. Rarity hovered the box over to Twilight and started lowering it.

And before she could get all the way, Twilight moaned and rubbed her temples. Spike made a signal by swishing his fingers near his neck. Rarity brought the box back over to her and hid by the side of the bed.

Twilight opened her eyes a little bit. "W-What in the wide world of Equestria are you doing in here, Spike?", she asked.

Sweat came down the sides of Spike's head, I was just... coming to see if you need a belly rub to help you sleep faster.", he said.

Twilight gave a loving smile. "Sure, I could use one.", she said, pulling the covers down and revealing her purple belly.

Spike laid a claw on Twilight's belly and stroked it up to her chest and down to her flanks three times. After that, he put the covers back up to Twilight's chest and he and Rarity left the room.

They were outside Twilight's room while the bedroom door was closed, not being able to hear them talk. Because, if Twilight heard what Spike and Rarity are talking about, they would get caught and the prank is all over. "So, Twilight almost caught us.", he whispered. "How do we get her?"

Rarity was laying down on her stomach, equaling eye level with Spike's eyes. "I have no idea.", she said. "Do belly rubs help somepony fall asleep faster?"

"Yes.", Spike said. "But let me listen to her snoring to hear if she's really asleep." He put an ear to the door to hear Twilight snoring in her room. "Looks like the belly rub helped her fall asleep."

They walked back in the room. And instead of Spike hopping on Twilight's bed, he decided to stay on the ground. Rarity hovered the box over Twilight once more and lowered the box down to her body. Now, Spike hopped on Twilight's bed and held the box down. He banged on the box to wake Twilight up.

Twilight woke up and realized she was surrounded by cardboard, she screamed and banged on the cardboard to get out.

Spike stop holding the box down and hopped off the bed, letting Twilight break from her surrounding with the cardboard. She stopped shaking around and took a look at Spike and Rarity laughing.

Spike was laying his head down on Rarity's belly. Rarity had a hoof to her chest and kicked her back hooves as she burst into hard laughter.

"W-What the hay is going on here?", Twilight asked.

"Twilight, you've been buried alive.", Spike laughed.

"What was the big idea getting me into this?!", Twilight asked. "You two almost gave me a heart attack, I was surrounded by cardboard!"

Starlight came in the room. "Hey, what's all the commotion?", she asked. "I'm trying to sleep."

"Spike and Rarity tried to give me a heart attack!", Twilight yelled.

"Heh, looks some dragon and a unicorn just planned a prank on you, Twilight.", Starlight laughed.

"I had to help Spike with this, Twilight deserved it.", Rarity said.

"I'll get you back for this, Spike.", Twilight said.

"Yeah, whatever.", Spike said.

"No really, I'm going to prank the hay out of you.", Twilight said.