• Published 24th Apr 2017
  • 503 Views, 1 Comments

Glitter Brightstar in "The Bestest Party Ever !" - Polaris Solarmoon



"Same Faces,Wrong Universe" from Glitter Brightstar's point of view.

  • ...
 1
 503

It begins again...

It begins again...

Ooooo First I get a chapter and now I have whole story, This is the bestest thing ever,oh right if some of you don't remember me my name is Glitter Brightstar but you can call me Glitter, I'm really happy to tell you of the time I got to help throw this huge party and had lots of fun,anyway I am going to library to help out Dianne with something, wish me luck!

I had gotten up to the library pretty quickly and then bounced up to Dianne as she was exiting the library.

"Hi Dianne!"I shouted even though Dianne was nearby.

"Ah Hello Glitter Brightstar, Come I need your assistance, you see I'm curious about alternative universes and I have found a spell that should allow you to visit said alternate universe for a day, that is where your magic comes in, I need you to cast the spell for me,after the day is done you must tell me how it went understand?" Dianne then shows me the spell that she had found.

"Okay I could do that."I say while letting my horn glow and then I casted the spell...

Dianne muttered to herself and said "I have a bad feeling about this..."


After I had casted the spell, I found that I was back in the library but the books were different than before, I then looked around and then discided to go down stairs only to notice that Violet was here and was cleaning.

"Hi Violet what are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"Huh?"he turned around and saw me grinning at him.

He then says"your oddly happy today Twilight, I like the new mane style you got,oh and my name is Spike remember."

I giggle then say"Who's Twilight, I'm Glitter Brightstar, but you can just call me Glitter."

Spike had stared at Glitter Brightstar for a few minutes until he finally registered what she had said.

He then says" oh no don't tell me that you've lost your memory, don't worry some rest will help you."

I giggle again and say"your silly, I'm going to Sugercube Corner,see ya Spike!"

Spike looks out the door after Glitter had left and then said to himself"what was that all about?,Twilight sure is acting weird, oh well, I better get back to work." he then returns to his usual chores.

After I had left the library I passed by the food vendors and saw Captain Fluttersky "Phoenix" Firewing walking around shyly so I went over to say hi.

"Hi Fluttersky!"I had said brightly.

"Umm hello Twilight, you uhh know that my name is Fluttershy right?,not that I'm correcting you or anything..."Fluttershy said,She sounded similar to Prism Shine.

"Ooooh, your Fluttershy, I'm sorry, I had miscasted a spell and that had left me with amnesia so I don't remember a lot of things correctly,can you please point me in the direction of the bakery?"

"sure it's that way, um do need anything else Twilight because I could help...,um if that's ok with you."she says shyly.

"Ok, you can call me Glitter Brightstar! "a bunch of confetti appeared out of nowhere after I had said that.

"Umm...ok"was her response.

"Yay!,well I better get to Sugercube Corner, see you soon Fluttershy!" I had said before bouncing off.

Fluttershy wispered to herself and said"Oh my,I hope she gets better soon..." her pet bunny Angel then kicks her and starts pointing to the carrot vendor.

"Oh right my shopping list,sorry Angel."she said.

Angel smiles and then hops on top of Fluttershys back,they then go to the carrot vendor.

I had made to the Sugercube Corner in record time and then I had went inside and that was when I met the most fun pony ever!

She looked so much like Dianne but her coat was a brighter pink and her mane was Poofy instead of being straight and she didn't wear glasses, the best part was that she was as hyper as me, I had to introduce myself to her!

I noticed she was busy so I bounced over to the counter ignoring the odd looks every pony else was giving me and I said"Hi Pinkamina Diane Pie!"as loud as I could to annoy her,she had turned around and saw me grinning at her,She looked at me for a little bit and then she smiled at me.

"Wow, Twilight how did you know my full name?,I thought only my family and I knew, my name is Pinkie Pie now remember?"she said.

"My name is Glitter Brightstar, I really don't know why everypony is calling me that, I mean yeah I look like Twilight but I'm not her..."I said.

"Sooo,does that mean your a new pony?"Pinkie asked me.

I then said "Now that you think about it ,yes I am!"

"Oooo you know what this calls for?"she said in and excited manner..

"Oooo I defenetly know what this calls for!"I said equally as excited.

"A PARTY!!!!"we both said at the same time.

*somewhere in Canterlot*

"Sister,we feel a disturbance in Ponyville, should we investigate?" Princess Luna said.

"No Luna, I don't think even you or I could do anything about this,I just hope that this is not the end of Equestra as we know it..."Princess Celestia said, fearing the worst.

"Sister what ever dos thou mean?"Princess Luna said confused.

"There are two Pinkie Pies."was Princess Celestia's response.

Luna's eyes widened and then she said "oh no...."

*back to the story*

I discided to leave the bakery and wanted to see what Prism Shine was up to,so I looked around and saw that Prism Shine was flying in the air, I saw that she had landed on a cloud so teleported up there.

"Hi Prism,I didn't know you conquered your fear of flying in front of others"I said happily.

" Heya egghead,umm why did you call me Prism,you know my name is Rainbow Dash right?"she said in an almost boastful manner, if Fluttersky "Phoenix" Firewing was here she would have scolded Rainbow Dash.

"Oh sorry about that, my name is Glitter Brightstar, I thought you were somepony else."I said.

"What?, your not Twilight!?"she said shocked.

"Yep,everypony has been calling me that all day but I don't mind." I giggled then started bouncing on the cloud.

Rainbow Dash had looked at me after I said that she then started laughing and then said"Wow Twilight you got me good with this prank of yours, heh you can stop acting like Pinkie Pie now."

I looked at her confused and said"Who's Twilight?"

"But.....I....you."Rainbow Dash said, she then fainted.

I then left and went to the library to see if Spike was there.

When I got there,I saw that the door was closed, so I discided to open it and when I did...

"SURPRISE!"I saw that Pinkie Pie had already set up the party for me.

"Oh Wow, this so cool thank you so much!"I said happily.

"No problem, Glitter Brightstar welcome to ponyville!" Pinkie Pie said

"Yay let's party!"I said.

We had a lot a fun and played lots of games,even the ponys I met today were there, but I knew that my spell was about to wear off so I went to say goodbye to everypony.

"What!?,your leaving, but you just got here..."Pinkie said.

"I'm sorry but I can't stay you see I'm-"
before I had finished Pinkie Pie had said" your from another universe where I'm the smart one, Twilight is like me, Fluttershy is like Rainbow Dash except she is the Wonderbolts Captain and doesn't show off ,Rarity is like Applejack,Rainbow Dash is Fluttershy and Apple jack is Rarity"she gasps then continues" the Princesses are also swapped and you casted a spell that would allow you to visit our universe and your only here for a day right?" she said.

"Yay,your right!, wow how did you know that?"I asked.

"Just a hunch"she said.

"Well then,that's why I can't stay but I'll be back someday you can count on it!"I say happily

"Okay then we can throw another party together, I'm happy to have met you Glitter goodbye."she said.

I giggle than say"I'm happy I got to met you too,goodbye"And with those words my horn glowed and then I disappeared...

I reappear in front of the library and saw that Dianne was nearby.

"Hi Dianne!"I said happily

She sighs then says in a monotone" Remind me never to allow you to use another universe swap spell ever again."

"But I got to party with your counterpart Pinkie Pie"I said.

" You accidentally sent over your counterpart Twilight Sparkle to this universe..."she responded in a monotone.

"Ooooh,oops sorry Dianne...."

"Oh Glitter, what are we going to do with you?"she said.

*back in the normal universe in Canterlot*

"Sister we no longer feel the disturbance in ponyville, should we celebrate?"Princess Luna asked her sister.

"I believe so, one Pinkie Pie is enough..." Princess Celestia said relieved.

Aww my storys over....oh well I hope everypony liked it,*giggles* goodbye!,oh one more thing that party with Pinkie Pie really was the bestest party ever!

Author's Note:

I think I may have nearly caused the end of life as we know it, at least the storys done and over with anyways I might have another story coming so look out for it, see ya soon.

Comments ( 1 )

This was possibly the strangest story I've wrote, feel free to comment if there's any changes I need to make, also check out the prequel story Same Faces,Wrong Universe.

Login or register to comment