• Published 19th Apr 2017
  • 13,861 Views, 46 Comments

The Gem of My Heart - Israel Yabuki

  • ...
18
 46
 13,861
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

That was so cool :rainbowdetermined2:. I had just finished reading “More Than An Assistant” and you just updated this :pinkiegasp:.


The only thing I found were a few grammatical errors (I should have written them down :facehoof:) but was really good. Although she didn’t call him “Master” in the end (as per their conversation :applecry:) but hopefully it’ll be in the next chapter :twilightsheepish:. That is if you’re making one more :twilightoops:.

Thanks for the quick update too :ajsmug:. Hope to see the next one just a quick :raritystarry:.

9143500
Oh here, let me fix the "master" bit

Amazing job my friend. Keep up the good work.

9143506
I’m surprised you didn’t add the name of there daughter Crystal Gem and the proposal oh well good ending though

U know, this could be a running gag every time a human can to Equestria and call them hairless monkey/ape. But I like the monkey.

Is there a story with spike and rarity on the beach with spike putting sunscreen lotion on rarity and they end up having sex?

Spike went ahead and committed #NeccRope

10447295
I know, it was a joke.

10447307
oh. Well, with all due respect, let's not make suicide jokes. I'm extremely against it

10447309
I will respect your wishes, I am sorry...

10464449
I realize that, jeez...

10464486
I already warned him, no need to worry

Login or register to comment