• Published 16th Apr 2017
  • 657 Views, 7 Comments

Kill it with Fire - theomegabrony



Celestia hunts down the last of the changlings and deals with them

  • ...
14
 7
 657

Alt Ending

“Damn you Celestia” Chrysalis screamed

“I have walked alone through this universe for millions of years I have lost everyone I have ever loved. And I will live on for millennia yet to come. I will see my ponies rise to their zenith and then die away. I'd say somepony beat you to it.” Celestia said.

“Fuck youuuu!!” Chrysalis screamed as her shield failed all she felt was intense searing pain as she was ripped apart atom by atom in the solar plasma Celestia Watched unflinching as Chrysalis slowly dissolved before her. Celestia returned her gilded blade to the aether and reached into it once more pulling Chrysalis’s soul out and trapping it in magical field.

Celestia let go of the bolt plasma and Looked around at the devastation she had wrought. Only one small spot had been spared utter destruction. Celestia turned to face it while mentally forcing her power away.



“You must think me a monster.” She said lowering her head as her armor dissolved. Leaving her naked, a stark white contrast to the blackened glassy slag surrounding her.



“Tia I could never think of you as anything but my love. You have been around for longer than I can imagine, but I had no idea that you had that much power. I’m sorry I wish I could take away your sorrow and I wish I could say that I will be with you for eternity but I know that’s just a wish.” A smaller purple alicorn said stepping from the boulder that had hidden her.

“I am sorry Twilight after a millenia I’ve finally failed myself and you.” Celestia said as a tear rolled down her cheek only to drip to the ground where it sizzled and evaporated.

Twilight stepped forward to catch the next tear but her lover was gone in a flash of teleportation magic.While Twilight stood in that ruined valley Celestia re-appeared on the bank of the river Styx with Chrysalis's soul in tow.

“It has been far too long since I have seen Celestia The goddess of fire and wrath.” Came a raspy voice.

“Indeed it has Charon, I need passage to Tartarus.” Celestia said floating two gold bits into the boatman’s skeletal hand.

“Hades is going to be pissed.” The boatman rasped as Celestia stepped onto the ancient boat.

“That he may be, however he will not challenge me again. After all that is how he became the god of the dead.” Celestia said coldly.

“That is very true. So what did she do to bring about your wrath?” Charon asked indicating The captured soul.

“Kidnapped my lover.” Celestia said flatly

“That would about do it.” Charon said turning the boat out toward the land of the dead.

Comments ( 2 )

Why does this story have so many dislikes? I mean, it can't be that bad, right? ...Right?

8107470 I have been told that some people don't like violence or the threat of violence from Celestia. I kind of like thinking about Celestia's past what she would have in her life literly thousands of years if not millions she could have seen and done so many things it boggles the mind. She could have worn so many hats Warrior, Priate, Begger, Courtisan, Adventurer what would you do with eternity ?:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment