• Published 23rd Apr 2017
  • 1,264 Views, 96 Comments

Persona: Equestrian Dreams - Xeraidiant



An Earth Pony named Creation Nation, comes to the town of Barcelponia to start his job as a student of an art institution. But, when he discovers that mirrors are pulling people into another world, he and 8 others must unlock a power within them.

Comments ( 11 )

"Carboni..?" A familiar, mature female voice said. Creation's vision regulated, and saw that his aunt, Cherry Drink was right in front of his face. He jumped, hitting his head on the wall.
"Ow... Don't do that, auntie.." Creation said, rubbing the back of his head with his hoof.

Auntie I thought she was his grandmother ?

Also Creation not going asked Carboni on how she was able to pull a dragon disguised.

Ah yes, Frothy Drinks. You need to stick up somewhere after all.

I'm having a hard time picturing Carboni, not only do I not know what a female diamond dog looks like but I also don't know what the exact shape is of this dragon you're picturing, is it like Spike or is it like a smaller scale of Ember?

"Don't you ever scare us like that again, Color Butt!!" Cinnamon scream, as she embraced her cousin. "You had me worried..."

She just scream at me like that!

Thou art I, and I am thou...
Thou hast gained an Associate, a pure bond..
With this bond, the Associate of the Dragon shall assist you upon your journey to gain your full potential...
This bond shall open the doorway to courage and bravery...

These names for the Arcana are going to take some getting used to, especially since Tarot cards aren't that uncommon in pop culture.

*Carboni has now officially joined your party!
*You may now come to Frothy Drinks before Classtime, for Breakfast, for Lunch during your Lunchtime and for Dinner in all your spare Free Time.

I'm a little concerned how this will be recieved whenever more people read this, because last time I tried doing something similar to this, it didn't get very good reception, though Fallout: Equestria seemed to use it well so I just don't know what to think about this right now.

8412263
8413024
Thank you for bringing these things to my attention.

8413694
Good work. Am I correct in thinking that visits to frothy drinks is going to work out like making coffee at LeBlanc?

8413694
Also I forgot to mention that you didn't post the Fool Arcana card in the last chapter.

So we've met the "Morgana" of the story, and formed that Social Link.

I'm gonna enjoy her, I'm sure. Here's to hoping she's just as likable as Morgana (who was so much more likable than Teddie before him.)

8414916
It's been awhile, please tell me you haven't had a change of heart?

8497751
Not at all. Just planning for the upcoming events.

Login or register to comment