• Published 7th Feb 2017
  • 518 Views, 8 Comments

Diary Entries #1 - Silver Inkwell



A short little project that is more about what could be written in the Journal that they all share together.

  • ...
 8
 518

Spike

Spike

Honestly I really didn’t expect the chance and opportunity to write anything down in this since Twilight and her friends seem to be the important ones.

But when I asked she said that I really should, and that’s why I’m here now.

My name is Spike, and I am an immortal purple dragon.

I’m not a very big mean nasty or scary dragon like you might have heard in stories, myths, tales, and legends, and that’s because I was raised by Twilight.

I lived with ponies my whole entire life and I never really knew the dragon culture at all, but I don’t mind that much since I’m very glad that I have my friends here with me now.

Anyhow I don’t really have that much to say, but if I do then I’m going to write it down and then you’re going to be hearing from me then. Well then until next time this has been Spike the dragon and I want some gems to eat now.

Author's Note:

Want more? Please say so down below in the comments because until then this is on Hiatus.

Comments ( 7 )

Do you want (any) more journal entries?
Please say so down below in the comments section!!!

Hm... not bad, not bad. I like what you did with As, Pinkie and 'Fluttershy'. That's something I'd really expect from them. The rest can get a little too random at places, making some weird exposition or coming down in overly long sentences, just like Apple Bloom's

Anyhow other than what we learned I’m glad to see what my friends have learned even more because they can teach me just like I can hopefully teach others.

Why is this on hiatus?
7932098 Your pictures are broken. Please fix them. What were they pictures of, anyway?

7979143
Because I may write more.

Login or register to comment